Embarrassing Emily's Boyfriend

Story Info
Three college girls get revenge on a male party guest.
3.3k words
4
10.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bmp5708
bmp5708
336 Followers

"It looks like your boyfriend is spending the night Em."

"That jerk is definitely not my boyfriend and I'd rather he was leaving. I'm sorry that I ever invited him to the party."

Emily, Krista, and Danielle had been friends since their freshman year at college. The three young women were now in their final year of school and living together at a house off campus.

Dan was also a senior at the university and shared a class with Emily. Often after their class ended the two chatted and flirted with each other. With her hoping to take their friendship further, Emily invited Dan to a party at her house.

Things initially went well at the party but Dan had a different agenda than what Emily had hoped for. It didn't take long for her to realize what her classmate was really like and that he wanted a lot more that night than friendship. From the moment when she rejected his first physical advances, Emily's dislike for Dan grew with each passing minute.

It was around two in the morning when the party broke up. All the guests had left except for Dan who had passed out on the sofa.

The three young women did a quick clean-up of most of the mess and were about to go to bed. Emily shook her head with disgust as she looked at the drunk on their sofa.

"I can't believe what a fucking asshole he turned out to be. He hit on every unattached female here when he was supposed to be with me. And when he was spending time with me all he did was paw me and make sexual innuendos."

Danielle sympathized with her friend.

"I know. Dan even came on to me a few times. After he got drunk he kept asking me if I wanted to go upstairs and fuck. He kept saying he had a nice cock that I would enjoy."

"Oh god Danielle, I am so sorry. It's my fault he was here and now he's so fucked up we're stuck with him for the night. I just hope he gets up and leaves before morning, I don't want to deal with him for even another minute."

Krista had been listening to her friends. After hearing how disgusted they both were with Dan she threw out an idea.

"You know Em, if he's as dead to the world as he looks, we could probably have some real fun with him."

"What do you mean?"

"I have an idea how we could humiliate him and put him in his place."

"I don't know what you're thinking but I'm up for anything that will embarrass stud boy."

When Danielle agreed, Krista began to walk out of the room.

"Just give me a minute. I need to get something."

Krista went to her bedroom. When she returned she had a hand held device with four stubby legs attached. Emily gave her a questioning look.

"So what is that thing that you got?"

"It's for muscle massages. I got it last fall when I was having issues with my neck. It really helped."

Danielle chuckled and smiled at Krista.

"I bet it helps with other things that need massaged sometimes too doesn't it?"

Krista shook her head and blushed slightly.

"Okay, okay. I'm not going to deny that it hasn't gotten used for other things too but that's not it's primary purpose."

Krista moved near to the sofa and looked down at Dan.

"So how zonked out do you think he is Em? I don't want him to wake up."

"I don't think he's going to wake up but let's see."

Emily knelt down beside Dan and spoke in his ear.

"Hey stud, there's three women here who like to fuck. Do you think you can handle them?"

Dan's eyes remained closed. There was no flinching or movement. He was dead to the world.

"Oh yea, he's out of it. I don't think there's any chance he's waking up anytime soon Krista."

Krista knelt down next to Emily. She turned the massaging tool on to the lowest speed setting and placed it between Dan's legs against his pants. There was still no movement or flinching and the three women smirked while looking at each other.

A few minutes passed with no reaction at all from Dan.

"Maybe he's too drunk for that thing to have any effect on him Krista."

"Yea maybe. Let me increase the speed a little to see if that helps."

Krista upped the speed to the medium setting. The women watched with eager anticipation. Another minute or so passed with nothing happening.

"Fuck Em, I thought for sure this thing would work on him."

Krista was about to give up on her plan when Danielle noticed some movement.

"Wait, wait, don't stop yet. I think I saw something."

Sure enough. As the three women looked towards Dan's crotch his penis shifted position inside his pants. Within seconds they could see the full outline of it pointing towards his right pocket.

Emily giggled at the sight of Dan passed out and his cock getting hard.

"Oh my god, this is great Krista. Keep doing what you're doing."

"Oh yes, finally we're getting somewhere. I'm sure it won't take long now."

With Krista now being able to see the outline of Dan's cock she began to alternate using the massager between his legs and placing it against his penis. It took very little time for Dan's cock to straighten up and press against his pants.

The tent in the front of his pants made it obvious that Dan's cock had become fully erect. All three women laughed and made comments about seeing him passed out with a boner.

Krista pressed the massager into Dan's pants at the base of his penis. Her placement of the device massaged his balls and cock at the same time. She then increased the speed to the highest setting.

"Get ready ladies. I think Dan is about to enjoy some incredible pleasure and not even know it."

The women each bit their lip with anticipation as they focused their attention on the top portion of the bulge in Dan's khaki colored pants. After about thirty seconds passed they saw movement as Dan's cock throbbed inside his pants

Emily was giddy and giggled with pleasure

"Oh god yes, that's going to do it. He's going to cum in his pants!"

The words had just left her mouth when a dark wet spot appeared in Dan's pants to the right of his zipper just below his belt. As Krista continued to hold the massager in place, Dan's excited cock kept throbbing and the spot grew bigger. She loved what she was seeing.

"Oh my god, he's shooting a huge load in his pants. This is even better than I had hoped for."

Krista held the massager against Dan's pants until she was certain he had completely ejaculated. By the time she removed it, he had shot several streams of cum.

The wet spot near Dan's zipper was about three inches in diameter. It had a frothy appearance making it obvious that the wet spot was cum. There was also more wetness near his pocket a little lower down his pants where some of his cum had run.

Emily was ecstatic from the event.

"Oh my god Krista, you really made my night. I was so pissed off before but watching that jerk cum in his pants changed everything."

"Oh but the fun doesn't need to end here Emily. We need to insure some humiliation for him in the future. Move his hand over onto his crotch so it looks like he masturbated."

The three women laughed hysterically after Emily positioned Dan's hand where Krista had said.

"Perfect! It looks just like he was playing with himself and passed out. Now it's picture time."

The women continued to laugh and make comments as each took various pictures of Dan with their phones.

"So now what do we do Krista?"

"We should make him masturbate for us while we watch."

"But he's passed out drunk."

"Yes, I know Emily. I didn't mean now. I mean when he's stone sober. It will be more embarrassing that way."

"But he won't stick around Krista. When he wakes up later and realizes that he's cum in his pants he'll leave right away."

"Yes, and that's what I'm hoping for. We want him to think that no one knows he shot a load in his pants. When we surprise him later with the pictures, he'll be so embarrassed he'll agree to anything to keep them private."

By morning, Dan had left as expected. That afternoon, Krista, Emily, and Danielle were ready to continue with their plan for his humiliation.

Emily got things started by sending Dan a text. She attached the pictures taken by the women the night before.

"It was pretty rude for you to leave without saying goodbye. I do hope you had a good time though, and we're all super happy that you got to cum! LMAO"

It took very little time for Dan to respond.

"WTF?"

"What? Are you referring to the pics? Before going to bed we found you like that on the couch. NAUGHTY, NAUGHTY BOY!"

"Fucking don't know how that could have happened? Don't remember anything."

Emily texted a grinning face emoji.

"Don't worry. If you're a good boy and do whatever we say, no one else will ever see those pics."

"What does that mean?"

"Danielle said you were rude at the party. I thought so too. We both want an apology today."

"I don't know what either of you are talking about but okay, I'm fucking sorry."

"That didn't even sound sincere. Besides, I'm not Danielle."

"Okay. Well, you can tell that bitch I'm sorry."

"Dan, that was definitely the wrong thing for you to say. She said she wants the apology in person. After your comment she also said within the next hour or she'll post your pictures on her photo sharing site with the other party pics."

"Oh god, please don't let her do that. You know I'm fucking hungover and feel like shit. God damn, I don't believe you want me to drive my ass over there right now. Oh fuck. Alright, just tell the bitch I'll come over within the hour to apologize to her prissy ass."

Emily showed Krista and Danielle the text string. The three women were giddy and giggly after reading it.

"That was perfect Em. You convinced him he needed to get over here right away. Now it's up to Danielle to put him at our mercy."

"I'll be more than happy to put that jerk in his place. He's going to find out what a prissy ass bitch I can be."

As the women waited for Dan to arrive they discussed exactly what they were going to do. About forty-five minutes after the last text message had been sent the doorbell rang. Emily and Danielle waited as Krista answered the door.

"Hey, the drunk returns. I'm almost surprised you're up and around after how trashed you got last night. The last I saw, you were on the couch, oblivious to the world and looking like you had a good time with yourself."

Krista bit her lip as Dan's face reddened and he gave her an angry look.

"Yea, real funny. Where's Emily and Danielle? I want to get done with this nonsense."

"They're both waiting in there."

Dan walked into the room where the two women were. Emily and Danielle both were smirking as they looked towards him.

"I really don't know what I'm supposed to be apologizing for? I'm just doing it to keep you from sharing those pictures with anyone."

"Well besides calling me a bitch, you're apologizing for being such a rude bastard at the party. Groping me and every other female, making your stupid sexual comments then trying to get someone upstairs to fuck."

"I was just having fun. I didn't know having a good time wasn't allowed at your party."

"You were supposed to be here with Emily but then you treated her like shit when you found out she wasn't willing to have sex with you."

"Okay, okay. So I'm sorry I'm a rude bastard. What more do I have to do so you won't share those pictures? I'd like to get back to my apartment and take a nap."

"You'll get back there when we're done."

"Alright already. I thought I was done. Tell me what you want."

Krista had sat down next to the two women as Danielle continued.

"Well apparently you think you're pretty much of a stud so we want to see what you're packing."

"What? You're fucking crazy if you think I'm going to let you horny bitches have the pleasure of seeing my cock."

"Well then, I guess you won't mind being known on campus as the guy that cum in his pants at our party. We have lots of friends in sororities that will enjoy those pictures."

"Come on, you know I don't want anyone to see those. I said I was sorry. Please."

The three women smiled and stared without saying another word. Dan stared back. After a brief moment he began to unzip his pants.

"Fuck, I don't believe this."

Emily giggled as she watched.

"Yea, get it out and show us what you got stud."

Dan opened the fly in his underwear. He was already red faced with embarrassment as he exposed his small limp penis. In it's flaccid state it was only about three inches and barely stuck out of his pants.

Krista and Emily bit their lips as Danielle snickered.

"Oh my god, I think it's trying to hide. You'll need to pull your pants and underwear down so we can actually see it."

Dan hesitated then opened his jeans.

"This is really getting ridiculous now. I can't believe you're making me do this shit."

He gripped the waistband of his pants and underwear then pulled them down together.

"Take your shirt off too so we can get the full view."

Dan shook his head in disbelief. After removing his shirt, his pale body was fully exposed to Krista, Emily, and Danielle. He had very little hair on his chest. His limp penis and small scrotum were surrounded with a bushy patch of brown pubic hair.

"There, you've seen it. Can I put my clothes back on?"

Emily giggled and taunted Dan.

"I still can't see much. Whatever you have seems to be hiding in all that hair."

Danielle joined in.

"Actually we want to see it ready for action like you were going to show us last night."

Krista had been quiet but she was ready to join in the fun too.

"Yea, play with it and get it hard. We already know that you like doing it so show us how you do it."

"I'll get even with you fucking bitches for this."

"You're only going to make things worse with that attitude. Now do it stud boy. Us bitches want to watch you play with your little cock."

Dan stood quietly glaring at the women. The three smirked with pleasure as they stared back at him. After several seconds he put his hand on his crotch and began to rub himself.

Over the next few minutes Dan rubbed his balls and pulled on his little limp dick to no avail. His penis grew slightly from the stimulation but he was so overcome by his embarrassment and humiliation that he was unable to get an erection.

Dan's inability to get his cock hard added fuel to the fire of fun for the three women. They berated and belittled him as they egged him on to get aroused for them.

"Come on stud, last night you said you had a nice cock that I would enjoy. I want to see what I missed out on."

Dan kept his eyes closed so as to not have to look at the women as he focused his thoughts on feeling pleasure in his little cock. After nearly five minutes of stimulation, his penis finally started to grow and stiffen.

Emily was the first to notice and comment.

"Look, it's getting bigger."

Dan had started breathing heavily and making panting noises as his penis came to life. He opened his eyes and moaned as he looked down at his hand rubbing his aroused five inch cock.

Danielle snickered at seeing the size of Dan's fully erect penis.

"It did get bigger Em but it seems to be far from what he advertised. Alright stud, move your hand away so we can have a better look at what you got."

Dan still had not made eye contact with the women as he lowered his hand to fully expose his boner. He was feeling even more ashamed and embarrassed with his excited penis standing at full attention for their inspection.

After each of the women made a few humiliating comments.about his size, Danielle again took command.

"Okay, now that we know what it looks like, jack it off for us."

Dan stood motionless staring towards the floor. After several seconds Danielle was getting impatient.

"We're waiting stud boy. You're not leaving until you finish. Now do it."

Dan took a hold of his aroused penis between his thumb and fingers. As he began to jerk it, Danielle instructed him.

"Now look right at us. We want to see your happy face while you jack off."

Dan lifted his head and looked at the three women. Seeing the smirks on their faces made the embarrassing moment for him all too real.

"Oh yea, that's much better. Hey Em, get some video of this. We'll want to remember this moment."

As Emily held up her cell phone Dan got defiant and moved his free hand in front of his face.

"Put your fucking phone down."

"You put your hand down and shut your mouth. There's going to be video. You don't have a choice. Now finish what you're doing."

Dan lowered his hand. He looked straight towards Danielle, Krista, Emily, and her phone as he continued to rapidly jerk his cock.

Within a minute Dan was breathing heavily and moaning. From the expression on his face the women knew he was about to cum. Emily couldn't keep from giggling.

"Oh my god, this is too funny."

Danielle continued to give instructions as the three women enjoyed Dan's humiliation.

"Hold your hand out stud to catch your slimy cum when you squirt. We don't want any of your sperm on our carpet."

Dan moved his hand into place and immediately whimpered. He looked down towards his penis and began to ejaculate into his waiting hand.

"Oh yea, oh yea, oh yea, aahhhh."

The women watched with delight as Dan panted and moaned while he jerked his cock.. As streams of cum filled his hand each of the three cheered and simultaneously commented.

"Oh god yes, squirt it for us you naughty boy. Just like you did in your pants!"

"I think he likes his hand more than pussy."

"Of course he does, he gets it whenever he wants with his hand."

Dan's face was redder than it had been at any time as he stood in front of the women, the palm of his hand full of slimy white cum and a strand hanging from his twitching penis. He was catching his breath and thinking the humiliation was over when Danielle gave him one final order.

"Now eat it. Lick up every bit of that mess you made in your hand."

Dan stared at Danielle with anger for a brief moment. He shook his head and muttered something before raising his hand to his mouth to eat his cum.

"Such a good boy! Now get your clothes and get the fuck out of here. We've had enough of you for one weekend."

Dan grabbed his clothes. He never said a word as he quickly dressed. Emily held the door open and smiled as he walked out.

"See you in class on Monday stud. Maybe afterwards we can talk about all the fun you had this weekend."

bmp5708
bmp5708
336 Followers