All Comments on 'Embrace of the Goddess Ch. 03'

by trixieadara

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
DarkCorruptorDarkCorruptorabout 3 years ago

This story is awesome. Not since the Morgana works of long-inactive Kingmaker777 has a fantasy corruption series been this good. Keep up the writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is a fantastic corruption story. I love the character setup with Rella and Orilana and I look forward to seeing what happens in future chapters. Especially to Rella. I also like the faster corruption of the Zara, though I want to know how she is going to interact with the other naiad's.

I do like that Maloth is looking for worshipers, and not just puppets, so a slower twisting corruption is what she wants more then just wacking them on the head with the evil bat.

I look forward to seeing what happens to this abby.

sinfulwolfsinfulwolfalmost 3 years ago

This tale is just getting better, and better. Again with the strong world building, and with some good characters. I like Iriel's feelings towards Orilana. Makes her feel much more nuanced than a simple switched to evil character. More like a true deep seated pull to her true desires.

The only criticism I would have is you sometimes repeat words fairly often. This was mostly notable during the period when Iriel was playing with herself in her room. You used 'nipple' fairly frequently.

Still. a beautiful piece, and I bloody love it all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrixieadara@trixieadara
My name is Trixie Adara. I write erotica, almost exclusively lesbian erotica. I prefer mind control stories or any story with an element of the supernatural. However, I also love the slow build and an element of realism to my stories. If you love my work, please check out my...