Embracing Entitlement

Story Info
Becca and her pretty friend get put to good use.
2.2k words
4.29
18.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calvin's life has taken a turn for the better ever since the Free Use Act was brought into force.

Ordinarily, the continuous traffic and packed roads they keep encountering on their drive back home would put Calvin in a shitty mood, but instead he feels perfectly relaxed. He's in no rush. Largely due to the company he's got with him.

Becca sits in the seat next to him, contentedly busying herself on her phone while Calvin thrusts two fingers in and out of her pussy. He still sometimes marvels at how they'd gotten to this point. She's a longtime close friend of his, going back as far as high school. She's also gorgeous, in a way that he's always noticed, but never been able to act on, because of their friendship. The fact that before the Act, he had to constantly ignore his burning sexual attraction towards her, and now he knows Becca's body probably more intimately than even she herself... well it's just one example of the great things the new law has done for people in this country.

He'd brought her along to keep him entertained on the long drive he had to make, to complete some errands out of town. He'd also played with her all the way there, and now he was playing with her all the way back home again.

As they pull up to a red light, Calvin slowly pulls his fingers out of Becca's dripping cunt, switching to rubbing her clit in lazy circles, smearing her wetness all over the swollen bud. She lets out a soft gasp, hips bucking a little.

Calvin would, ideally, want to keep going, make her cum (again), feel those velvety slick walls contracting even tighter around his fingers... but he has a far more pressing problem that needs tending to. He hadn't initially had the aim of getting off himself; putting his fingers inside his girl, any girl, was often an absentminded action for men these days. Like playing with your hair, or clicking a pen. Something that just ended up happening. Normalised as it was, after a couple of hours of lazy fingering, he couldn't help but be affected.

"Unzip my fly," he tells her gruffly, finally slipping his fingers out of her dripping pussy. "Pull my cock out."

She lets out a whimper at being denied, but obligingly, she sets her phone down and then reaches a hand over the console between them, doing as he says. Feeling her warm fist wrap around his aching shaft, Calvin sighs in relief, before wrapping a guiding hand around the back of her neck to lower her head into his lap. Fluidly, she laps up the p recum dripping from the flushed tip, and then sucks his cockhead into her hot, wet mouth.

"Mmm," Calvin hums, continuing to cruise along their route as the lights change colours once more. The sight of a gorgeous blonde getting pile-drived against the side of some hole-in-the-wall Italian place catches Calvin's eye -- as well as the eyes of the dozen or so men who are gathered around watching the scene, openly jerking off. Or warming their cocks in some other woman's holes as they wait for their turn. At the sight, Calvin's cock twitches and blurts more precum, and he feels Becca dutifully swallow it down.

He lets her work him over with her lips and tongue for around ten minutes, drooling all over his cock and getting it messy the way he's taught her, but it's not too long before he grows a little restless and he's pushing her head down more, his hand in her hair.

He didn't used to fuck her throat while driving at first, as a rule, but that was because she wasn't as skilled in the art of how to take it the way he needed her to before the Act was passed... many girls weren't. So he needed 100% of his focus, as well as full use of both of his hands, while he was coaching her. But she's taken to throat-training beautifully over the last couple of months, and Calvin's been able to reap the reward of being able to fuck her pretty face until he practically goes crosseyed.

His hips jerk up into her mouth, and she gags, but doesn't let up, the vibration of her moan adding to the sensation. Calvin gives a hiss of pleasure at the feeling of her throat constricting around his dick as she swallows around him.

As much as he wants to empty his balls down her throat then and there... being that he's in command of a vehicle and it's a little risky, he lets her up after a shorter period than he'd ideally like, releasing her neck and letting her pull off to suck in gasps of air. He doesn't guide her as she lowers her head again, just lets her do her thing. She knows by now when he doesn't want to cum just yet, so she decreases the intensity accordingly, mouthing languidly at his shaft. Calvin pulls up to another red light, and the guy in the car next to him catches his eye and smirks knowingly, nodding down at the bobbing head of hair in his lap. Calvin smirks back.

As he drives off again, he notices the guy turning a corner and pulling over next to two pretty redheaded girls out for a walk, both dressed in skintight yoga pants -- in his rearview mirror, Calvin just about glimpses them giggling at something he said, glancing at each other before obediently, hesitantly, starting to tug their tiny t-shirts up to flash him. He half entertains the thought of pulling a U-turn to get in on the action -- but he's not particularly in the mood for redheads, not today anyway.

The thought of getting his dick wet(ter) in some other chick's cunt before they get home and he can use Becca how he really wants does sound appealing, though.

"Your friend Katie lives around here, doesn't she?" Calvin asks, the plan formulating in his mind as they drive through the familiar neighbourhood. "Off 43rd Street?

"Mhm," Becca hums, the sound reverberating around his cock.

"Yeah, thought so," Cavin sighs in satisfaction, before pulling her off his dick by her hair. "Call her. Tell her I'm paying her a visit."

Becca does as told; Calvin takes her hand about halfway through the conversation and guides it back to his cock, and she starts to stroke him. From what he can hear, Katie's home and she's doing some work for grad school right now. Luckily, that makes zero difference, since all Calvin needs is her pussy anyway. He can't believe it took him this long to make arrangements to get his hands on that tight body of hers. Her slutty Instagram habits alone mean she's been near the top of his fucket list long before the Act... must've slipped his mind with all the options available.

By the time they arrive at Katie's, Calvin has brushed Becca's dangerously capable hand away, and is now just about half-hard as a result. They park and find Katie's front door unlocked, as is customary for a woman expecting to be used. As they enter the house, Calvin's cock starts to fatten up once more. The sounds of low buzzing and heavy breathing coming from the living-room confirm that Katie's preparing herself just like she's supposed to; getting her cunt nice and wet and ready to take a dick.

She's gotten herself one of those little fuck-benches, Calvin discovers as he enters the living-room, with Becca trailing behind him. They've gotten pretty popular since after the Act. After the initial explosion of near-constant sucking and fucking, there had come a wave of products being sold to women who couldn't drop everything every time they were being used -- which for hot pieces of ass like Katie, had to be often. As his eyes scan her body, Calvin really doesn't know why he hadn't come around sooner.

The bench she's got is constructed almost like a small, raised bed, where Katie is laid flat, completely nude, her shapely thighs spread to expose a twitching, bald cunt. Her thighs are also bound in place, to keep her reasonably steady. There's also an extension that comes up between her thighs and can hold a vibrator -- which it currently is. The small but clearly powerful vibe is pressed against her clit, buzzing away and making that sweet cunt drip and glisten. Another feature of the bench is the small work desk, which is attached to the bench itself and situated a couple of inches above her firm, perky tits and to the side, so that she can see the laptop she has perched on top of it, off of which she seems to be doing the reading for the class she'd mentioned to Becca in the car.

"Hey Katie," Becca greets her casually, going to sit on the couch by Katie's head. Her hair is a mess, and her makeup is ruined, making it obvious what she'd been up to a couple of minutes prior, but of course, Katie barely bats an eyelash.

"Hey, I haven't seen you in forever," Katie says cheerfully as Calvin turns off the vibrator, lowering the extension and positioning his cock at her sopping entrance, before slowly pushing in. "How've you --ah-- been?"

Their conversation fades into background noise as Calvin buries himself in her pulsating heat, marvelling at how the feel of a slick, clasping pussy around his cock never, ever gets old. Christ. Groaning at the sensation, Calvin grips her shapely hips with both hands and starts fucking her properly, admiring the way her snug pussy lips hug his shaft each time he pulls out. She starts to pant softly, her breaths becoming more laboured as Calvin pounds her, pussy creaming all over his cock.

"Oh fuck yeah," Calvin grunts, spearing his cock deeper inside of her. His hands roam her body, pawing at her ass, her slim waist, her pert, creamy tits. He half starts to consider telling Becca to quit the chit-chat and put her mouth to use on those rosy nipples her friend's got, but just then, he notes the sound of footsteps crossing the threshold of the front door.

In his impatience, Calvin had clearly forgotten to shut it after entering. And, naturally, passers-by had taken it as an invitation, a wide-open door being the new universal statement, from man-to-man, that there's idle pussy in here if he needs to, literally, come and take a load off.

"Well don't mind if I do," comes the dude's voice as he enters the living room, his footsteps approaching the sofa Becca is sat on as Calvin plows into Katie's contracting pussy.

Occupied as he is, Calvin barely spares a glance as Becca is manhandled onto her belly, her tiny skirt flipped up. The efforts at conversation between the two ladies are a lot more strained now, peppered with whimpers, gasps and moans.

"Jesus, she's fucking dripping," the stranger mutters, hastily unbuckling his belt.

"Shouldn't they always be?" Calvin responds automatically with a grunt, pistoning into Kelly with sharp, quick strokes.

The man chuckles. "Amen, brother," he says, smacking Becca's ass.

Calvin glances over just in time to see him stuffing Becca full of impressively girthy cock, shoving it into her in one fluid thrust. It's thicker than anything she's had in a while, but she takes it like a champ, other than a sharp little cry, wriggling her hips a little to help aid the slide of his shaft into her pussy.

"Oh, fuck yeah," the man using her grunts, smacking her ass again. "Take that dick, that's it. Fuck."

Calvin's close -- even after having her an uncountable number of times in every position possible, the sight of her getting reamed still turns him on. Call him a romantic.

As he pounds her friend into the sturdy bench, both of them now reduced to panting and moaning, Calvin feels his balls start to draw tighter, coming closer and closer to the edge. Her pussy spasms and clenches around him, coaxing the cum out of his balls, until he can't hold back any longer.

"Shit," he groans, groping and massaging her bouncing tits. "Fuuuckk," he groans, finally pumping her full of his load.

He keeps thrusting into her even as he begins to soften. He barely wants to pull out, but the knowledge that he can have her thoroughly clean her juices off of him with her mouth before he leaves is a comfort.

Fuck, he truly doesn't know how he survived before, without the knowledge that he could have any woman he wanted hanging off the end of his cock whenever he wanted it, wherever he wanted it.

His gaze slides over to Becca again, who's ass is jiggling as she gets stuffed full of dick. He contemplates fuckcing her here instead of waiting 'til they get home... but decides against it, because that's just asking for a marathon session, and he hasn't got the time today. He's got work in the morning... and that hot new intern who was interviewed before the Act got passed is meant to be starting tomorrow too, if he remembers correctly.

Excellent. He can't wait.