Embracing My Slut Side Pt. 01

Story Info
Ongoing story of a bi guy exploring the gay side.
859 words
4.55
8.4k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/18/2024
Created 03/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
firejock
firejock
14 Followers

After the events of my first story I was floating on air for a couple of weeks. Realistically, I knew the odds of ever repeating the experience at that level were unlikely, but it didn't stop me from trying. I'd go back 2-3 times a month cruising through the various theaters and the booths.

One Sunday afternoon I was determined to make something happen. I went into the large theater and pulled down my gym shorts before I sat down. At 6', 200 lbs, with a shaved head and long goatee, I do tend to get noticed. My biker vibe, as I've been told I give off, contrasts my slut nature that comes out when I'm surrounded by hard cocks. My bright red jock strap was definitely getting some extra attention.

Pretty quickly, a guy got on his knees in front of me and pulled my hard cock out. In my experience, playing out in the open tends to draw a crowd. A guy sat down next to me on the same couch and pulled his dick out. I reached over and started stroking him while he watched me get sucked. A man with a nice thick cock was standing up next to me at the side of the leather couch. I opened my mouth and leaned closer. He got the hint and stuck it in. I worked my mouth and tongue all around the fat head and took him all the way in my throat.

I had one of my legs thrown over the arm of the couch. The cock sucker that had been working on me had stopped but was still on his knees in front of me. I could feel his dick against my hole, but his underwear was still on. I stopped stroking the guy to my left and used that hand to pull his dick out. He was already leaking pre-cum. I used my thumb to spread the lubrication around his head and teased my hole with it. He started grinding on me, but was missing the mark at first. Then I felt him hit the spot. He pressed in but a couple strokes later, he was already cumming. A few seconds later I felt the cock in my mouth swell as he moaned and shot his load down my throat with several heavy spurts.

I saw a few other guys watching and some even stroking while they watched, but no one else seemed to want a turn. I put my shorts back on and wandered a bit. I ended up in the booths and managed to suck three nice cocks. Each of them gave me their tasty loads. I had intentionally left my booth unlocked. While I was servicing guys through the hole, a couple took advantage of my exposed ass. The lube I had left on the floor next to my feet made it clear they had permission.

I started to stand up because no one else was on the other side waiting for head, when a good looking black guy I had seen in the theater earlier came in the booth and locked the door behind him. He told me to grab the wall and pulled down his shorts and underwear. He didn't look like he was fully hard yet and it was already a good 10". As direct as he was, I expected him to just jam it in me. He was actually cool about it though and gave me a chance to adjust to his girth. I guarantee anyone in the booths knew I was getting fucked. He had me moaning. He gradually picked up pace and started banging me harder. My moans and the sounds of his thighs slapping my ass must have drawn attention because soon I saw someone watching me get railed through the hole. Each thrust felt like it was going deeper into me. It hurt but I didn't want him to stop. The voyeur stuck his dick through the hole and I tried to suck it, but with the aggressive fucking I was receiving, it was difficult. I opted to stroke him and was rewarded with a facial. The guy fucking me was calling me a "good faggot" and asking me how much I loved his dick. I told him "Don't stop!!" and showed him I meant it by pushing back to meet each of his thrusts. I was vaguely aware of the new voyeur that had been watching, but I definitely knew he was there when I saw his dick poke through the wall and spray my face with his heavy load.

The alpha with the BBC that was dominating my ass practically roared as he came inside of me. He stayed inside of me for a few seconds then gradually withdrew, his hot load leaking from my sloppy hole. I felt drained as the feeling of fullness left me. I slumped on the chair to recover. and he pulled up his shorts and left. I used the tissues in the booth and did the best I could to clean the copious amount of cum from my beard and ass. To be continued...

firejock
firejock
14 Followers