Embracing My Slut Side Pt. 02

Story Info
Ongoing story of a bi guy exploring the gay side.
1.4k words
4.74
6.5k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/18/2024
Created 03/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
firejock
firejock
14 Followers

*Author's note* this chapter is the middle point of one of my adult theater adventures, already in progress. It can be read by itself, but for the complete story please read chapter 1 first.

I stumbled out of the booth, looking a complete mess. I saw some of the hallway lurkers watching me, looking me up and down. Some of them had been watching me in the first theater. It also wasn't lost on me that people have drilled small peepholes in many of the booths, so some of them undoubtedly watched me get used. I made my way to the restroom to clean up a bit. I had already had a lot of fun, but I hadn't actually cum yet. I was still horny as hell and desperately wanted to release.

Passing through the "straight" theater with its dozen couches and multiple TV screens, I saw a good looking, 20-something white guy stroking his large cock. I leaned against the wall for a bit and watched. It was the usual game of guys looking at him, but trying to not be obvious. He was stroking and trying to act like he was watching the movies. I decided that fortune favors the bold. I knew what he wanted and I wanted to give it to him.

I approached casually and made a little eye contact with him. He stopped his stroking as I lowered to my knees in front of him and he offered his magnificent piece of meat to my still hungry mouth. It was around 8" with a big mushroom head. It filled my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it and watched him squirm with delight as I licked the pre-cum from slit and then started working my mouth up and down his length. In a theater environment I'm usually trying to get a guy off quickly and earn that yummy treat but I worshiped this cock. The fat head, the thick vein up the center that seemed like it was as big as some dicks I've played with, I savored it all. I looked up at his face and saw his eyes rolling back in ecstasy. I saw the wedding band on his hand. I was giving this guy what his pretty little wife probably couldn't give him. I took a deep breath and did my best to relax my throat as I took his entire length. I fought off my gag reflex and worked up and down at the base of his shaft. My mouth stretched wide around it. I felt that fat head massaging the inside of my throat as I heard him start to gasp and twitch. I could feel his head swelling and I pulled back so it was in my mouth. I wanted to taste that load. He erupted in my mouth with a growl. It was the most delicious load I've ever tasted. The guy must live off strawberries and pineapple. He fired off several shots and I did my best to swallow it all. I slowly licked him clean, telling him we couldn't send him home to his wife with a mess. When I'd removed every bit, I stood up and leaned in close. I asked him if he used a certain IM app, and when he said yes I told him my username. I saw him type it in on his phone. He said thanks and he left.

I noticed that I had an audience for that performance as well, including a good looking Mediterranean looking guy with a nice trimmed beard. He had been here a while. He was in the first theater watching while I had played there and in the hall outside the booths where I had played. I made my way to the smaller of the two gay theaters. It has two small couches and two lounge chairs. I pulled my shorts off and sat on the right side of the closest couch. I pulled a couple cock rings from my pocket and put them on and started stroking.

Three guys had followed me in, including the Mediterranean guy. I casually stroked myself while the three of them watched. Med pulled his dick out and started stroking for me to see. I motioned him over. He stood to the side of the couch. I leaned over and took him in my mouth. The two other guys came over and dropped to their knees in front of me. One started playing with my dick and balls. The other lifted my right leg over the arm of the couch, exposing my asshole when he did so. He started probing with his fingers.

The Mediterranean guy started being aggressive with me. If I got distracted by the other guys he slapped my face, grabbed hold of my beard and started fucking my face. Fuck, that turned me on! He would even occasionally hold my nose to force me to gag. The guy fingering my ass was starring to annoy me. I pulled off the dick in my mouth long enough to tell him to stop screwing around and fuck me. I dove right back on the dick and went back to work. He didnt need to be told twice. He lined his hard cock with my hungry hole.

I gasped around the cock in my mouth as he entered me. I still had plenty of lube and cum in me and he slid in with no problem. The guy playing with my cock and balls was squeezing my balls and started slapping the head of my dick. I have to admit it felt amazing. Two dicks in me and getting worked over, had me feeling good.

Med guy was definitely holding out on me. He wasn't looking to cum yet and was enjoying using my mouth. At this point I wasn't even sucking his cock anymore. He was fucking my face. I had no control over the situation. I could see others watching out of the corner of my eye in the moments he pulled out of my mouth so I could breathe. The guy fucking my ass unloaded in me and the guy that had been slapping my dick took his place. He slid right in and started thrusting right away.

It was at that moment that I saw two black men standing over me. One was the guy that had used me in the booths.

"This is the faggot I was telling you about." he said to his friend.

"He took all of my dick and was ready for more. He should be able to take you too."

The friend lowered his track pants and said, "We gonna find out as soon as this guy is done with him."

I had a moment of panic as I realized he was bigger than his buddy. It seemed like no time at all and the guy inside me finished with a groan. I braced for what was about to happen as he put my legs up on his shoulders. I felt his large head probing at the entrance to my hole for a moment, then with a steady pressure he pushed into me. I practically screamed around the cock filling my mouth. After a few strokes he really started giving it to me. Med guy must've been inspired because he started in again, fucking my face. Both of them were burying themselves in me all the way to the hilt. I was being fucked mercilessly in front of an audience. Without warning the Mediterranean guy completely withdrew and told me to keep my mouth open. He pumped his dick a couple of times and shot a huge load into my mouth while he held onto my beard. He directed a couple of the guys that had been observing and jacking to jerk off on me. I started stroking my own cock while I was still getting fucked. One of the new guys came quickly and painted my face. Shortly after another one did the same and another shot his load onto my dick. I kept stroking. That's when the BBC started moaning and then buried himself I'm me to the hilt. I could feel him pulsing inside me. I finally came, my huge orgasm exploding all over me. One last straggler added his load to my chest while I lay there on the couch trying to recover. I was spent, and completely satisfied.

firejock
firejock
14 Followers