Embracing the Swinger Lifestyle

Story Info
A Texas couple continue to explore their boundaries!
1.6k words
4.08
10.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a sequel to a story I wrote called "A Different Kind of Pool Party"

First let me introduce ourselves again, we are Jackie and David. I was twenty-two and David was twenty-six. I'm five foot four with an average body, by no means an athlete and 34C breasts. When David and I were dating, and after we were married, I had what most would consider as a hairy pussy. David always thought is was very sexy. David is only five foot seven, a little on the pudgy side but has a nice seven inches to work with.

Before that party, I had only been with my husband and our sex life was, well lets just say, not very interesting or exciting. We had only been living in Texas a short time when we were invited to a pool party that turned out to be a swinger party. We throughly enjoyed meeting new friends and getting to know them in an intimate way even though they were considerably older than we were. It was after that party, we were hooked on the swinger lifestyle. We couldn't stop talking about and reliving our erotic adventure.

However there was a downside to it. After experiencing such unbelievable sexual pleasure involving multiple partners, sex between the two of us started to take on a different feel, it seemed even less satisfying. I decided to trim my pussy hair so it was neatly trimmed to allow for better access to the other party goers. We found ourselves fantasizing about others and what the next escapade would look like.

We were often invited to go to house parties where we played strip poker, strip pool, nude twister and various drinking games which all led to us taking our clothes off and enjoying the older party guests. My pussy was becoming well used by the men at the parties, some of which were old enough to be my father. I guess because I was the youngest member of our so called club, they enjoyed using me in ways some of the ladies didn't care for so much anymore and I would let them do to me anything they wanted.

Don't get me wrong, I truly enjoyed the attention I received from all the guys. Several of them were pretty well endowed. I even experienced my first double penetration. Having that experience, gave me an orgasm that made my legs quiver so much I could't stand up for several minutes. The guys said they could feel each other as they came inside me. They taught me a new thing called split roasting, which I frequently performed. I think some of the ladies were becoming offended because the guys would line up to take turns with me.

The more parties we attended, I became more interested in the well-endowed guys. I really enjoyed the feeling of being completely filled and my pussy being stretched. There was one guy, Jason, who was nicely equipped with a thick eight and a half inch cock. He of course, was all the ladies favorite.

I think he enjoyed taking me the most though. He knew every time he took me from behind and rammed that big fat cock of his deep in my pussy, he was stretching me out, making me almost collapse when I orgasmed. After he was done, he would look at his handy work and comment on how big my pussy hole was becoming. I really loved being fucked by him. Even tough he was considerably older than I was, he had the stamina of a man half his age.

It was beginning to seem as though it took a large dick to make me have a decent orgasm. The kind I wanted anyway. I could have multiple orgasms that left my legs shaking and quivering. David loved watching that from a chair nearby while he stroked out his own orgasm.

For some reason, David was more interested in watching. He would occasionally assist guys with pleasuring me by helping insert their cocks into my wanting pussy and massaging their balls while their cocks were fully submerged inside me. I was amazed that some guys enjoyed having their balls massaged so much that they would have explosive orgasms inside me. I could feel their cocks pulsating violently as they shot their loads.

I loved for David to see their jizz coming out of my vagina. I sometimes asked him if he was interested in coming over and cleaning me up. At first he was too self conscience to do it because of what the guys might think of him. He didn't want them to think he was a pussy.

Then on one occasion, to my surprise, he didn't object and simply replied "of course hun."

I thought he was going to do something else but he grabbed a hand towel and gently cleaned up the jizz that had leaked out. Needless to say, that was not what I was hoping for.

He seemed to be more interested in the guys than any of the ladies. I thought that was strange given the fact that many of them were what I considered very attractive. So much so, that I enjoyed several sixty-nine sessions with them. I had numerous intense orgasms when doing it, especially when I had three fingers inserted in my vagina and my swollen clit was being sucked on. What an amazing feeling! Women are also so creamy and have an unbelievable taste, if I do say so myself. Big toys are kinda fun too, wink!

So back to David. He had even gotten up the nerve to give and receive oral with a few of the guys. It was really hot to watch since it was so out of character for him. When we had a moment together I asked why he liked sucking cock instead of fucking some of the very attractive women.

He explained it was because he didn't seem to have a problem with his premature ejaculation when he was with a guy, which sounded weird to me. I told him I was glad he finally found something that worked for him. Then I asked him a question I thought sure would embarrass him and waited for the 'what the fuck look'.

I asked "have you let them cum in your mouth yet?"

To my utter astonishment, he replied "no I haven't built up the nerve to do that yet but I'm working on it."

"When you do let me know, I really want to see that. I personally like the creamy salty taste of jizz. Just be aware some guys have so much cum you can choke on it while you are trying to swallow it." The fact that he was considering it flabbergasted me.

A few weeks later, in an effort satisfy my need to have something bigger stretch my pussy, we purchased a dildo, nine inches long, three and a half inches in diameter and eight inches around. I couldn't even fit my small hand around the shaft. It was longer and thicker than Jason. The head of it was so big, it took David several tries and a considerable amount of lubrication to get it inside.

He had to ease it in very slowly, only an inch at a time. As he did, I had to take a minute or two to relax and concentrate on getting the next inch in. I loved how it was stretching my pussy out. After getting about six inches in, I wasn't sure how much more I could take, it was so thick. It was like pushing a soda can into my pussy. Inch any inch we slowly we were able to get the whole massive shaft in me. My pussy was stretched to the limit.

In the beginning, I had such powerful orgasms with. They even intensified after my pussy had become accustomed to it and David would aggressively push and pull it in and out of me. He used it on me in a variety of ways. I would lay on my back on our bed with my legs in the air and David would insert it in my pussy, slowly at first, then work up to a frenzied merciless pace. He would push it in with such force, I thought he may be deliberately punishing my pussy for wanting such a big cock.

My favorite position though was from behind, doggie style. I would get on my hands and knees and he would grab me around my waist with his left arm and use his right hand to ram my pussy with all his might. Sometimes I thought he was trying to get the balls attached to the toy inside me as well. I would cum so hard I would collapse on the bed with my legs weak and shaking uncontrollably.

But the dildo just wasn't the same as a big human cock. You know when a real set of big balls are slapping against your pussy or a big cock is buried deep inside you while you're riding it, grinding against a man's torso, getting his big cock as deep as it could go. And most of all, the thrill of being taken from behind, being pounded aggressively. The more aggressive it was, the more orgasms I could have and the stronger they were. There is just something about the human touch that made it more fulfilling.

We continued going to the parties, but they just weren't as exciting as they once were. The older guys with fat cocks didn't have the stamina to last very long and since I was being stretched out so much at home they weren't satisfying. Even Jason's big cock didn't seem enough anymore or maybe I was just getting bored with the same old thing. We both felt it was time to look for something new.