Emelie's Quest for Futanari Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you need any help before we head upstairs?" Heidi asked.

Heidi was standing behind Lindsey, hugging her. She fully knew the look on her face. The horny woman needing big cock, look. She should let them go, but she wanted to make a challenge first. Something that would help spur her night into becoming successful too.

She leaned in close, wanting to make sure no one could hear her this time.

"Want to make a bet?" she asked Heidi.

"What kind of bet?" Heidi answered.

"The person that swallows most big futanari loads of cum before the end of the night, wins," Emelie said, trying to sound confident.

"There is no way you will be able to win that," Lindsey said, looking back over her shoulder at Heidi as if she wondered if her date understood what she was promising her.

"I think I will," Emelie said, putting her hands on her sides.

"What are we betting?" Heidi asked.

"If I lose, I'll never ask Lindsey if I can blow her again," Emelie said.

With stakes that high, she would need to win. Or else her life would be pure pain and misery from now on.

"But if I win, then you need to bring me to all the parties, and I can drink as much as I want," Emelie said.

Today the world would learn that she was the best at making futanari women cum, and every time she came to a party like this, big-cocked women would be lining up for a chance to put their cocks in her mouth. Maybe even come with gifts to try and win her favor. Alcohol and shoes brought by the horniest futanari women, knowing that only she could still their thirst.

"Very tempting, but I think you know what I want my price to be," Heidi said.

"No," Emelie said, trying to figure it out.

"When I win, we will take a full day to get photos of you, in several different outfits, creating a portfolio for you as a model," Heidi said.

"You mean if you win?" Emelie asked.

"There is no way we will lose," Heidi said, hugging Lindsey.

It felt like they were two against one, but that only made her want to defeat them even more. Especially with how confident Heidi seemed. With her looks, it made sense, but Emelie knew she had something even better. Technique to make any big cock cum within seconds, and the experience to have perfected her skills. She didn't want to be a model, but when it came to betting on herself, she was ready to go all in.

"I agree to your terms," Emelie said, offering a handshake.

They shook, and then Heidi dragged Lindsey away towards the stairs. They would get a head start, but Emelie knew she would make up for it fast once she found someone that needed her special help.

She followed them with her eyes up the stairs, disappearing behind the railing on the upper floor. She was alone now. Alone at a party with a few hundred people. Any one of them could be her savior tonight. Now it was up to her to make contact. Or at least dance so good that they all felt obligated to talk to her.

There was music playing, but it was faint. There to give some background noise but allow people to talk. Not like the parties she usually attended. The music at student parties was there to make sure people didn't need to talk. This was a room for gentle socializing. People were still drinking though. Wine, beers, drinks, or stronger spirits. Surely there must be a bar then too?

It was big. She wasn't sure how she had missed it. Mostly everyone in the room had something to drink and the bar seemed big enough to make sure they all would stay satisfied. She wanted something too, but Heidi's words echoed in her ears. She might as well check out the outside first. When she came back her friends would be getting busy, and they wouldn't mind if she tried out a beer.

There weren't a lot of people outside. Most were in a lounge area with comfy sofas and chairs. A few were hanging by a bar that seemed to be self-service. Her interest was more on what stood straight ahead. A lovely DJ booth. There was even a small temporary dance floor in front of it. It didn't matter though. People could probably dance anywhere out here. The only problem was that it was unmanned.

"Excuse me, do you know when the DJ will start playing?" Emelie asked a person standing at the bar.

They looked at her, smiled, and chugged most of their beer.

"After the rain, probably," they said.

"What rain?" Emelie asked.

She looked up at the sky. It had been mostly blue when they arrived, but now it was dark.

Then the sky flashed. She hadn't been able to see the cause of it, but it was clear there had just been a big flash. She counted in her head, getting to eight before a loud rumble rolled over them.

"That rain," the person said. "Would you like a beer while you wait? It will probably be a while."

Hell yeah, she wanted a beer. She only needed to explain her situation to them.

"I would love one, but I'm only 20. I promised my friends I would only drink if I had someone to look after me," Emelie explained.

"And where are they?" the person asked.

She looked back at the house, being able to see part of the balcony through the big windows. They were somewhere up there, doing the kind of things people do on dates.

"They needed some time alone," Emelie said.

She felt a drop of rain hit her nose, and she again looked up at the sky to see if there was any more rain coming. Before she had the time to get a judgment on the rain, the person grabbed her arm, firmly pulling her towards the bar and under the roof that covered it.

"They left you?" the person asked.

She wanted to ask them why they had pulled her like that, but then the sky came falling down. Massive drops violently hitting the roof above them, and it seemed to only take a few seconds before the pathway that had taken her from the house was a wet mess.

"Thank you," Emelie said. "Who are you?"

They seemed to have a sixth sense when it came to rain. Being able to predict rain and lightning before it happened.

"I'm the DJ," the person said. "DJ Floor, but most people call me Flora."

"I'm Emelie," she answered.

They shook hands and then Flora downed the rest of her beer, turning to pour herself some more.

"Nice to meet you, Emelie. Now, would you have a beer with me?" Flora asked.

"Yes, please," Emelie answered.

Her luck was finally turning. Sure, the rain was a big miss, probably meaning she wouldn't be able to dance for some time, but on the other hand, she felt like it had forced her together with the coolest person at the party, and they had nothing else they could do but drink together as they waited for the rain to calm down.

"Well, it looks like this keg is empty," Flora said.

Flora's glass was almost full, catching the last drops from the big keg.

"Is there any more?" Emelie asked.

She had really wanted a beer, but she would drink anything right now. There was wine and all kinds of liquors there too. It's just that she had had her mind set on beer.

"Oh, don't worry. There are a few more kegs behind here," Flora said.

The DJ leaped over the bar, landing smoothly on the other side and picking up another keg from the floor, and putting it next to the empty one on the counter.

"How come you got invited to the party? You a model or something?" Flora asked.

"No," Emelie said.

First Heidi had been nagging her about it, and now Flora seemed to think so too.

"Well, I just promised someone a few minutes ago I might give it a try," she said, her voice sinking in defeat.

"Was it Heidi? She always trying to get pretty girls to model," Flora said.

"How did you know? My friend is dating her," Emelie said, hearing the solemn in her voice.

"Everyone knows Heidi. She's nice, and of course, being one of the hottest women in the world helps her a lot. Where are they now?" Flora asked.

"They brought me here, told me I couldn't drink without a supervisor, and then they left me to fend for myself," she said, trying to not sound as disappointed with the day as she was. "I think they are upstairs."

"That sounds unfair. Heidi is cool though. I'm sure she left you to be alone because she trusts you," Flora said.

That confirmed that they were talking about the same person. She wondered if Lindsey had gotten her naked yet? Her body was amazing with clothes on, but with how fit she looked, she imagined it would be even better when she was naked. Would it be weird if she went up to find them and asked if she could watch? Lindsey having sex with someone that beautiful must be an amazing sight.

"Do you know how this thing works?" Flora asked.

The keg was upside down. A common mistake to make as the nozzle was aimed that way, even if it meant it was at the top, making it hard for the liquid to get out.

"We need to turn it around," Emelie said.

She tried to lift it, but it was really heavy. Flora helped her, easily flipping it around by tossing it a few times into the air and turning it a little every time. She was strong.

"Now we need to turn the nozzle around, and we should be good to go," Emelie instructed.

The tab was now on Flora's side of the counter, but as she seemed to be a little confused with how it should be done, she turned the keg around to offer Emelie to do it instead. She knew this was her time to shine, showing that all the student parties she had been to had given her some real-life skills.

She grabbed the nozzle, twisting it firmly so that it went from pointing upwards to pointing downwards, only to feel it come loose. A strong stream hit her hand, making her remove it, and then the beer instead hit her chest. Her dress getting completely soaked in beer. She tried to protect herself using both hands, but it only made the stream of beer hit her straight in the face instead. She tried to angle her face away, and again it only got worse as the beer shot right up her nose.

"Are you okay?" Flora asked.

She wasn't. She started to cough, the fizzy drink making it hard for her to breathe. She felt like she would fall, but Flora was there to catch her. How could this keep on happening? Every time things would start to look good; the world came crashing down.

"Emelie?" Flora asked.

She tried to answer, but it made her cough. She felt like she had beer everywhere. Her lungs, her eyes. How did it get into her eyes? It was hard to see.

"I'm fine," she said.

Flora snorted, making it obvious that she didn't believe her. That was okay because she didn't believe herself either.

"We need to get you cleaned up," Flora said.

She got swooped up, and Flora carried her through the rain. She felt sorry that she had forced her new friend to get wet, but she knew there wouldn't be any idea to protest.

"Anna, where are you?" Flora yelled.

Everyone in the big room circled them. It was embarrassing, and she tried to cling on to Flora to hide, while also knowing that it made her position look even worse. She was glad Heidi and Lindsey didn't see her. The 20-year-old College student attending her first grown-up party and making a complete mess of herself. She guessed most of them assumed she had gotten too drunk to take care of herself. It was true that beer had caused this, but any drop she had drunk had been against her will, forced upon her by a faulty keg of beer.

"What happened? Do we need to call an ambulance?" people asked

Flora calmed everyone down as she walked to the stairs, bringing Emelie to the second floor. Emelie was too scared to look, but she could hear that most people were staying behind as Flora strode up the stairs.

"This way," a voice called.

Flora followed it, and Emelie was brave enough to look again. Anna was there, holding a door to a bathroom open. Famous movie star. The host of the party. Now also a witness of her being carried because she had her ass kicked by a beer keg.

"What happened?" Anna asked.

"A beer keg broke, and it sprayed all over her," Flora explained.

"Wow. I thought she smelled of beer, and I thought she was just very drunk," Anna said.

Ugh. That must be what they all thought.

"Heidi told her not to drink," Flora said.

"Oh, you a model?" Anna asked.

"No," Emelie said.

"Could have fooled me," Anna answered. "You should take a shower, and I will get your clothes cleaned up.

She thought about covering up, but then realized she didn't care about that anymore. At least not right now. Instead, she just ripped her dress off. It clung to her because of the beer, but it just made her pull harder until it peeled away from her skin and she could hand it to Anna. Her bra didn't seem too pleased about being removed either, but she got it off too, and then she noticed one of her shoes was missing. She had to try and get it back as it was borrowed, but she figured that would work itself out later.

"You could have done that behind the shower curtain," Anna said.

"I don't mind," Flora said, smiling wildly.

All she wanted to do was get the sticky clothes off, but she turned around to take off her last piece of underwear, leaving all the clothes in a pile on the floor before stepping into the shower, making sure to close the shower curtain before turning on the water.

"I'll have the clothes fixed as soon as possible," Anna said.

"Thank you," Emelie said.

She turned on the water, waiting for it to get warm before stepping into the stream. At least she didn't need to worry about the bet anymore. She wouldn't be welcome back here even if she won. Heidi had probably guzzled down a few loads by now anyway. The water was washing the beer away, but it couldn't clean up the shame she felt for what had just happened. The tab breaking might not have been her fault, but she had to live with the consequences of it.

"Your clothes are in the washer. I'll leave a fresh towel and a bathrobe for you, and then we can check if I have some clothes that will fit you while your clothes are getting cleaned. We aren't the same size, but surely we can find something that you can wear for an hour or two," Anna said.

"Thank you," Emelie said.

First time meeting someone famous, and this happened. The only good thing about it would be that Heidi probably wouldn't want to bother with the model thing after this.

She wondered if she could just stand in the shower for the rest of the night. The warm water comforting her, but she knew that wouldn't be possible. It would be even worse if she got lectured for standing here forever. Probably Anna or Flora were starting to worry already and would soon come looking for her. She turned off the water, got out of the shower, and saw the things Anna had left on a small bench by the wall.

The towel was very big and of the highest quality. It made drying go smoothly, and it seemed to even get most of the moisture out of her hair. The bathrobe was cozy, and even if it felt a bit weird to go out to a party not wearing any underwear, she tried to take care of that by tying the belt extra tight, not wanting it to fall open when in front of people. Anna and Flora saw her naked, and she didn't mind it at the time, but she didn't want anyone else to see her naked tonight.

Coming out of the bathroom, she got surprised that no one was there. She had expected someone to wait for her. She knew she had taken a bit long, but still. She could hear music though. Not the kind of music a DJ would play, but a lot louder than the background music before, sounding like a big choir. She hurried up to the balcony rail and looked out over the party. It was full. A big room filled with people singing and drinking. There was even dancing, albeit it was more old-fashioned than what she was used to.

Up on the stage, one person was playing on the piano, and another person was singing in a microphone, even if they were being outsung by the sing-along of everyone else. It wasn't what she had expected, but everyone seemed to have fun and enjoy themselves, and she was dying to be a part of it. She recognized the song too. Piano man. She couldn't remember who had made it, but it didn't matter. When the entire room joined in with the chorus, it filled her heart with that special kind of joy only music could give.

"La la-la di-di-da," she joined in with the rest of the party.

The song was about to end, and a new person stole the microphone. They looked sneakily at the audience and then walked over to the person at the piano, whispering to them, and then they both looked quite pleased.

"Don't do it," someone yelled from the audience, making everyone laugh.

The piano started to sound. She recognized it even if it didn't quite fit with just a piano. She tried to figure out what it was, but the mixed cheers and boos from the audience told her that almost everyone else knew.

"We're no strangers to love, you know the rules and so do I," everyone sang.

She still couldn't place it, but it didn't matter. She headed for the stairs, feeling how the robe flared around her legs. She feared it would trip her, but she was so entranced by the power of the sing-along that she just needed to be in the middle of it and feed on the energy of everyone's joint voices.

She danced down the stairs, feeling the hardwood floor against her bare feet as she got down to the main floor. A man raised a glass to acknowledge her arrival, and she nodded in response, wondering if they had thought she was someone else. Either way, she didn't know him and didn't care to get to know him.

"Never gonna give you up," the crowd sang, louder than ever before.

It was a meme, but maybe it meant something else to them. She couldn't believe so many people seemed to be excited to sing it. Still, she knew the chorus and didn't want to be worse, so she let her voice join theirs.

"Never gonna let you down," she sang, her voice carrying together with everyone else's.

She pushed her way through an outer ring, and inside of it, people were dancing. That is where the true center of the energy would be.

"Never gonna run around and desert you," everyone sang.

A couple swooshed past her, and she stepped in after them. Another couple was about to hit her, and she jumped out of the way. She saw Flora was there. Dancing at the front, and she wanted to join her.

"Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye," the song went on, Emelie doing her best to sing too.

Putting down her foot she found something wet. She tried to correct her weight, but her momentum already carried her forward. She knew someone must have spilled a drink, and as her foot slipped on it, she knew her fate was sealed. Her leg went up high, the rest of her body having no other choice but to follow. The hard-tied belt that had been resting on her hips, suddenly riding up her belly, and as she hit the floor with her shoulders, she already knew her lower body must be fully exposed as the flaps of the robe didn't have anything to keep them together.

"Never gonna tell a lie and," the song went on, before everyone suddenly stopped.

She knew it was because of her. Everyone had stopped singing because they were looking at the stupid 20-year-old girl that kept ruining things and now had involuntarily exposed herself to the complete list of party guests. Since Anna was a celebrity, there were probably a few more celebrities around too, or otherwise important people. If there was any doubt about her foolishness before, they must all be convinced of it now. Never mind that she must be head over heels drunk. Now she even had the stunt trick to prove it.

"Are you okay?" Flora asked, standing above her.

"I'm okay," she tried.

Her voice broke. The fall itself hadn't been that bad. Nothing hurt on her body, but her pride had taken life-threatening damage, and her self-worth felt like it might never recover.

"I think she just got the wind knocked out of her," a man said.

She felt someone put their arms under hers and start to pull her up. She had no choice but to allow it. Anything was better than lying on the floor, exposing herself to the world. As she got up, she corrected that quickly by pulling the robe tightly again, making sure it was proper.

123456...9