Emerson gets a boat ride

Story Info
This is a follow up to Emerson finds a new way to get hot.
19.7k words
4.82
5.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was eight o'clock Saturday morning, Emerson was lounging in bed trying to decide what she wanted to do that day. It had been a couple of weeks since her naughty encounter with Lissette. And she seemed to get hornier every day.

Normally she probably would have run into Lissette at a happy hour or something by now, but Emerson had been out of town at a triathlon the previous weekend. She'd seen, and liked Lissette's Facebook posts and check-ins from an after work happy hour and a day boating on their friend Anita's boat along with other mutual friends from the larger group. But she had been a little disappointed that Lissette had not reached out to her.

One thing she was not disappointed about, was her introduction to anal play. She had not been able to stop thinking about the amazing sensation of Lissette slipping her tongue into her ass and although she very much wanted to have another tryst with Lissette, she was too shy to initiate, so had resorted to the internet. Now she was anxiously awaiting an assorted box of butt plugs and dildos in different sizes, beads, vibrators and various other things, all designed for anal experimentation alone, or with a partner. It was like an anal masturbation pot luck with handcuffs and lingerie and lots of fun looking stuff. The Amazon description even said 'contents may vary,' as though they just threw in whatever was lying around. For some reason, that made her feel particularly naughty, like someone else was in control of what she would be inserting into her tight little bottom. She had immediately masturbated to orgasm after ordering it a couple of days earlier.

She checked her Amazon account on her iPad, it would be delivered that day by ten pm. She rolled her eyes and decided to go for a long bike ride to kill some time.

Emerson was sitting on the toilet flipping through her Facebook feed when her phone showed a little messenger notification at the top. Her heart skipped a beat, it was from Lissette.

"If you're not busy, Anita asked me to go out on her boat today, and I asked if I could invite you. Are you back in town?"

Emerson immediately felt her pussy get warm, wet and tingly. She counted to thirty before answering so she didn't seem too anxious. "Sounds like fun! What time?"

Almost immediately her phone started buzzing in her hand. Lissette was calling her. She was so startled she dropped the phone, fortunately it landed in the crotch of her panties, so no damage was done. She picked it up and swiped to answer it. "Hey Guurl!" Emerson said, trying to sound friendly and casual.

"Hey!" Lissette said excitedly. "When did you get back in town?"

"I got back last Sunday..." Emerson said trying to be informative and casual. Hoping to convey anything but horny, lustful desire in her tone. She succeeded.

"Oh shoot! I would have called you sooner, I thought you were gone for like a week or something." Lissette said, a little disappointed.

"Oh, that's sweet." Emerson said sincerely, happy to hear that Lissette wanted to see her too. Even though she was unsure of Lissette's motives, it was a good start.

"So, she wants to take us out at like one o'clock. The thing is, she doesn't really drink so she can be alert driving the boat, so I was wondering if you wanted to meet up for brunch and mimosas at 11 at that restaurant at the marina, the Slippery Clam I think it is? They just changed the name. She keeps her boat at there, so she said she could just pick us up from the dock. That way we have two hours to hang out and get a nice buzz before we go."

"Sounds like a plan!" Emerson said excitedly.

"I'll come to your house at 10:30 then and we'll Uber down to the restaurant."

"That works for me!" Emerson said happily. She was grinning ear to ear.

A couple of hours later they were sitting at an outdoor bar sipping Mimosas and nibbling on crab dip and crackers. They just chit chatted at the start about Emerson's race and the houses that Lissette was showing in her job as a real estate agent. That kept them going for over an hour, but then a slight lull in the conversation turned into a longer lull, and eventually an uncomfortable silence. They both stared out at the water uncomfortably searching for something to talk about when the bartender mercifully walked over. She put two pink shots on the counter. They were full to the brim. "You guys are Ubering, right?" She said with a grin.

"For sure!" Emerson said in a perky tone.

"Then these are on the house. Someone ordered them and decided they didn't want them." She said as she pushed them forward.

"What is it?" Lissette said curiously lifting hers to her nose.

"It's a shot called a Silk Panties." The bartender said with a sly, possibly knowing grin.

"Sounds good to me!" Lissette said, as she held it up for Emerson to toast.

"Me too!" Emerson said, clinking her glass.

Both of them downed the shots and looked at each other with pleasant surprise.

"Oh my gosh, that was so smooth!" Lissette said. Then she leaned forward and whispered, "Like licking silk panties."

Emerson was quick on the uptake. "I thought you'd never ask..." She whispered in response. They both broke into a giggle, the tension broken.

They ordered another appetizer and Lissette switched to rum and coke and Emerson to craft beer. She selected something nice and strong to get a good buzz before pushing off with Anita.

"So, are we all good?" Lissette said curiously.

"Oh yeah." Emerson said, trying to sound more confident than relieved. "I mean, I am if you are I mean..."

"I definitely am." Lissette said, she definitely sounded relieved.

"So, maybe later we could go back to my place?" Emerson said nervously.

Lissette grinned from ear to ear. "Definitely." She said seductively. Then added "Oooh, and it's going to be sooo much fun looking at you in a bikini all day. Like you're teasing me."

Emerson grinned and clinked glasses with Lissette again. "It's a date."

"So which bikini are you wearing?" Lissette said flirtatiously.

"The pink, sporty one I got in Australia when I did that Iron man over there." Emerson said, flattered by the question.

"The one that says '69 Slam!' on the waistband?" Lissette said a little hungrily.

"That's the one." Emerson said with a sly grin.

"Oh goody." Lissette said with a little clap.

"What about you?"

"My black and pink string bikini."

"Oooh, I like that one." Emerson said once again clinking glasses with Lissette. "Do we have time for one more round?" She said as she unlocked her phone.

Lissette and Emerson's drinks had just arrived when Lissette saw Anita walking up the ramp from the floating docks behind the bar.

Anita was about five foot five, had curly brown hair, a tan complexion, gorgeous blue eyes, a button nose and a dazzling smile.


She spotted them and waved. She was about thirty minutes early.

"Hey there! Beautiful day for boating!" Anita said as she came up and gave each of them a hug and a peck on the cheek before sitting down in an open seat next to Emerson.

"It is!" they both said practically in unison.

Anita looked at their full beer and Rum and Coke. "If you all don't mind, I'll be good to drive the boat if I have a beer. Is that okay?"

"Sure!" Emerson answered for both of them. "Have two, you can just drive slow!" She joked. She had not seen Anita in about a month and noticed that she looked thinner than she had the last time she'd seen her. "And by the way, you look good guurl. You been working out?" She said happily.

"Thanks for noticing! I've been really careful about my diet. We're coming into boating season, I gotta look my best." She said with a grin.

"Well you do!" Lissette said with a smile. "Is anyone else joining us?" She said curiously.

"There may be some people at the island, but I get too stressed out with a lot of people on my boat. Is it okay if it's just the three of us?"

Lissette had noticed the week before Anita did seem a little on edge. She had a pretty good sized boat, and they had eight women on board. Just keeping everyone relatively quiet when she was driving was hard enough, but then rounding them all up when it was time to leave took forever. She could understand Anita only wanting a couple of people on board. "Sounds good to me!" She said excitedly.

"Me too!" Emerson agreed.

Anita ordered her beer and the bartender poured it immediately. "You all sure you're good if I have a couple of beers?" Anita said with a grin.

"Definitely!" Lissette said as Emerson nodded.

"Good, it's been kind of a stressful morning! So down the hatch!" Anita said and chugged the beer.

The bartender stood there watching with a grin. "Set you up again?" She said with a smile as she put a second beer in front of Anita.

This time she took a sip and grinned. "Plus, I had some catching up to do..."

"Why was it stressful?" Emerson asked curiously.

"Oh, I just wanted to make sure I was totally prepared. You know how it is." Anita said happily.

The three of them made small talk while they finished their drinks and paid the tab, they split it, not allowing Anita to pay, even though she offered. Then Lissette and Emerson grabbed their beach bags and followed Anita down to the boat. It was twenty-eight foot pleasure craft with a pretty good sized cabin in the bow and a smaller one aft of it. It had a little bathroom below deck which Anita explained was called a 'head" on a boat, and a cushioned sun deck on the bow.The cockpit was behind a windshield and had wrap around seating for ten people. It was a very nice boat. And immaculately clean.

Anita, true to her word, handled the boat very skillfully going into the current and soon had them in the channel heading away form the restaurant.

Lissette looked at the water and noticed it was not clear like it had been the week before. "How come the water is green and cloudy instead of clear and blue?" She asked

"It's the outgoing tide." Anita answered, her eyes scanning, looking around for traffic. "It only looks clear and blue on the incoming."

"Oh." Lissette said, a little disappointedly.

"We can go find clear water though." She said with a grin.

"Really?" Lissette said excitedly.

"Sure. You want to go offshore? It should be pretty calm today." Anita said looking at both of the girls.

"I'm game." Lissette said excitedly, but Emerson looked a little unsure.

"I don't know, am I going to get seasick?" Emerson said a little nervously.

"It should be really calm today, but if we get out there and you don't feel good, we can come back in if you want." Anita offered.

Emerson though about it and smiled. "Okay, let's go give it a try!"

"Oh good, going off shore is my favorite thing to do!" She said happily.

"How come?" Lissette said curiously.

"There's no other boats to worry about mostly. So you can do whatever you want. It's great! Not like the intracoastal where there's boats everywhere, and coast guard and the sheriff. Not out there. Once we're far enough from the beach no one can see us, and we're anchored, anything goes. That's when I am my most relaxed." Anita said excitedly. "Are you all ready to go?" She said as they neared a sign with a red circle on it and large, black type that said "Resume Normal Operating Speed."

"Yup." Emerson and Lissette said in unison, both a little curious by what Anita meant by 'anything goes...' and they exchanged a quizzical glance that went unnoticed by Anita who was checking all of the switches and gauges on the console in front of her.

Then Anita looked around one last time and pushed the throttle forward and brought the boat on a plane with a roar.

Emerson was shocked at how fast the big boat could move. She grabbed Lissette's thigh to brace herself and then leaned in to whisper. "So what do you think she means by 'anything goes.'?"

"I don't know, but my curiosity is peaked." Lissette whispered with a quiet grin.

They rode along for ten minutes after they'd cleared the inlet and got into the ocean. Emerson looked at the console and saw a readout that said they were in fifty feet of water. She looked over the side and was pleased that the water was a clear, turquoise blue. it was gorgeous. She watched as Anita looked over her shoulder at the beach, which was visible, but very far away. They were definitely out of view to anyone on the beach, even with binoculars they would be little more than a speck of white in a sea of blue. So she was not surprised when Anita pulled back on the throttle and let the boat settle into the water. Once they were stopped she flipped a switch on the console that said 'anchor' into the down position. The girls heard a splash as the actor dropped off the bow and into the water. First they could hear the clatter of chain racing out after it as it plunged deep into the ocean, and then the whirring of rope. Eventually it slowed and stopped.

"Okay, we're anchored!" Anita said excitedly, and turned up the radio. Reggae was playing. "Emerson? how are you feeling?" She asked cautiously.

"I'm okay right now, I'll let you know if I'm not feeling well." Emerson said, looking out at the water and being pleased that there was very little wave action at all. It was surprisingly calm off shore.

"Well, I have something you can take that will pretty much guarantee you will not get seasick..." Anita said with a devilish grin.

"Oh, I don't want to take motion sickness pills, they always put me to sleep." Emerson said politely.

"What about an edible..." Anita said coyly, popping open a storage hatch and retrieving a small bag with several plastic pouches of pot gummies that were in various colors and shapes.

That got Lissette's attention... "Look at you!" Lissette said excitedly. "Is that what you meant by anything goes?"

"Whatever happens on the boat, stays on the boat..." Anita said with a grin.

"I'm game..." Lissette said with a gleam in her eye.

"Me too!" Emerson said excitedly.

"So I have several here, but the one that is my favorite, takes care of motion sickness and makes you feel happy, warm and excited. It really heightens your senses too, so anything touching your skin feels amazing, sound good?" Anita said as she pulled one out that was pink and shaped sort of like kissy lips and popped it in her mouth.

"Sounds good to me!" Emerson said, holding her hand out.

"Me too!" Lissette agreed and both of them popped a gummy in their mouth.

Anita knew it took about five minutes for the gummy to kick in, so to pass the time, Anita started explaining why she had the boat at all.

"When I first started doing this, it was in my exes boat. He would bring me out here where no one could see us, we'd take these edibles, get naked, go skinny dipping and then fuck." her demeanor was uncharacteristically casual. Both girls immediately erupted into giggles. Anita was usually very prim and proper, and hearing her say something so nakedly sexual took them by surprise.

"What do you do now that you're broken up? Do you all still bring the boat out here and hook up?" Emerson asked curiously with a giggle. She was surprised she'd asked such a direct question and chalked it up to the inhibition lowering edible she'd eaten.

"No... He's got a new girlfriend that's fifteen years younger than me. I haven't gotten laid in over a year." Anita said as she slipped off her t-shirt and dropped her shorts, exposing a conservatively cut bikini underneath. It was a sporty style. Turquoise top and a pink bottom.

Both girls were a little disappointed that it covered so much skin.

"You know my job is pretty high pressure..." Anita said as she unlatched the door to the cabin and tossed her clothes in without too much concern as to where they landed, and then latched it shut.

"What do you do again?" Emerson asked.

"I am the head nurse in the cardiac lab at the county hospital."

"Wow, do people die sometimes when you're working?" Emerson followed up.

"Not very often, but it is always a concern."

"That does sound stressful." Lissette said seriously, but also a little flirtatiously. She had a hunch and wanted to see if it played out. "I'll bet having your ex prepping the boat and driving out here let you relax when you took it out."

"Oh for sure." Anita said confidently. "So I bought the boat and now I come out and just..." Anita hesitated, a little unsure of how much she wanted to say.

"Just what?" Emerson said curiously.

Before she could answer, Lissette interrupted. "Hey, I just thought of something, but it's a little naughty..." Lissette grinned conspiratorially. And then whispered "You want to hear it?"

Emerson heard the word naughty and immediately started grinning. "Yeah?" She said curiously then she looked at Anita. "You want to hear it?"

"Yeah?" Anita said and looked at Lissette with a smile.

"Okay, I'll tell you, but you have to pinkie swear that happens on the boat stays on the boat." Lissette said and held out her pinkie to the other two.

They both hooked her pinkie and happily said "What happens on the boat stays on the boat!" In unison.

"I've always wanted to go skinny dipping! Will you all go too?" Lissette said.

Emerson looked at Anita nervously, "I will if you will..."

Anita grinned and repeated "I will if you will..."

Lissette clapped her hands quickly in celebration. "I'll go first!" Then Lissette started gyrating to the music, sort of like she was doing a strip tease, then she untied the string on her back and let her bra top hang loosely in front of her perky breasts. Then she slowly gyrated around half way so her back was to them and untied the string around her neck, allowing the bikini top to drop to the deck. Slowly, she did another gyrating half turn and exposed her perky breasts to the other two. Her small pink nipples were fully erect, showing her level of excitement. "You're right, the air on my skin feels amazing." Lissette said to Anita, referring to the edible heightening her senses. "Let's see what it feels like on the bottom half..." Lissette said with a grin and teased the other two by pulling her bottoms down enough to show her well manicured, auburn, pubes. Then she continued gyrating around, and when her back was to them, she slowly slid her bottoms to the deck, bending over in their faces and exposing her wet pussy and tight, red asshole. She paused there for several seconds. "On my god, that feels awesome." She said, again referring to the air on her private parts. Then she gyrated her ass in the air for a few more beats of the reggae song in the hopes that she'd get them good and wet for their reveals.

This was the first time that either one had seen a woman expose themselves in such a sexual manner and both found their pulses quicken and butterflies form in their abdomens.

"Oh my gosh Lissette, you look like a professional dancer!" Anita said genuinely.

"Thank you!" Lissette said with a slight blush at her boldness, she was not quite sure what had come over her. To cover her slight embarrassment, she quickly continued, "Okay, who's next?" Then she sat down on the ribbed vinyl seat, that tantalized her even more.

"I know I said I would, but I think I'm too embarrassed!" Anita said sheepishly. "Can I get undressed in the water?"

"Yeah, me too?" Emerson said quickly, her hands trembling slightly.

"Okay, but you have to give me your bathing suits once they're off. Deal?"

"Deal." both girls said with relief.

"Okay, get in the water."

"Hold on a sec. I've got floats." Anita said knelt down to retrieve three pool noodles with line attached to them from a hatch in the floor. Emerson and Lissette were pleased to see that while she might have been too nervous to strip nude on the deck, she was willing to let them look at her bikini covered crotch, because she clearly held it high for the to have the best view possible.