Emerson gets a boat ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was about to find out.

She leaned down close to Emerson's ear and whispered "If you're a naughty girl and can take this little cock for two straight minutes without a break, Anita will shove something even thicker in your ass." She studied Emerson for a reaction and was thrilled to see her cheeks flush red with embarrassment. "You have to prove to us you actually do want get fucked hard with a big cock in your tight little asshole, like you said you do."

Emerson exhaled and then swallowed nervously.

"Do you want to be a naughty girl?"

Emerson nodded, a smirk forming on her lips.

"Good." Lissette continued. She removed Emerson's blindfold and set a timer on her phone for two minutes and ten seconds. "If you can take Anita shoving her cock in and out of your ass for two straight minutes, we'll consider it." Lissette placed the phone where Emerson could see it and looked at Anita, who moved behind Emerson and slipped the tip of the cock back into Emerson's relaxed and well lubricated asshole.

Emerson waited nervously as the timer neared two-zero-zero.

When it did, Anita immediately began her thrusting, she was careful to not be too forceful, she didn't want to hurt Emerson, just long firm consistent strokes. It was not long before Emerson started to get a different feeling than she'd ever had before. The prolonged, steady and deep penetration caused her to feel a new sensation. It sort of felt like an orgasm, but one that originated somewhere different than normal. As though her pussy and asshole were both trying to climax instead of her just pussy. Every time the cock would slide out, she could feel herself right on the verge of coming, but Anita thrust it back in so quickly she couldn't release. She felt herself getting really hot and could feel Anita's sweaty thighs slap against hers as she exerted herself. She opened her eyes and was stunned to see that only fifteen seconds had lapsed. Then she felt Anita's hand grip her at the hips and start pulling her into the cock as well as just thrusting. The feeling of domination was overwhelming and she fought the urge to come by clenching her cheeks, this heightened the new prolonged orgasm sensation she was feeling. And that was too good to let end. To her amazement the sensation continued to build until her entire abdomen felt as though it was about to explode. When she felt like she could barely go on, she heard Lissette count down the last ten seconds. She felt Anita release her grip on her hips and felt them move up to her ass cheeks to spread them. Right after Lissette called time was up, Anita pulled the cock out. Emerson was shocked momentarily at the void suddenly inside her, and then had the most explosive, squirting orgasm she'd ever had in her life. Her legs completely gave out and quivered as her hips bucked against the cushioning of the bed.

Lissette and Anita stood in horny amazement at the display of Emerson shooting rapid pulses of fluid from her pussy while her asshole puckered open and closed as she forcefully clenched and unclenched her cheeks. It seemed to go on forever. Over and over again she clenched and unclenched until slowly, the feeling subsided and she lay quietly on the bed.

"I'd say she's ready for something bigger!" Lissette said as she reached into the box of goodies and selected another cock that was black, slightly thicker, slightly longer, and slightly veinier. She handed it to Anita who began the process of swapping the new one into the harness. It was clear it was going to take a few minutes to complete the process. So Lissette fawned over Emerson's bottom. She stroked it gently and lovingly filled it with another full load of lube. She took her time, inserting the syringe deep inside Emerson and unloading it, then a little less deep, and a little less deep. She didn't want to take a chance that any part of Emerson's delicate flesh would not be completely coated. She also thought that Emerson might need a little rest after that last session.

She was right.

Lissette then gave a generous coat to the full length of the cock which was finally ready for action.

The sound of the lube getting noisily slathered on the cock immediately energized Emerson. She couldn't wait to feel it slide deep inside her.

"Okay, we're gonna go slow again." Lissette said as she admired Emerson's tight, pink pussy and asshole, all shiny and on display for their enjoyment. She liked being in control. Then she realized, Emerson's asshole was already puckered up tight. It was amazing, as though the two minute ass pounding she had taken a few minutes earlier had never happened. "Are you ready?" she said a little nervously.

Emerson grinned and spread her cheeks. "I'm ready, but can I ask for one thing?"

"Sure!" Lissette said, anxious to see another show like the one she'd just witnessed.

"I want to be on top."

"Okay with me." Anita said, her abs, buttocks, thighs and hips were still a little fatigued from the first session. She hopped up on the bed as Emerson climbed on. Anita slid over to the middle of the bed and held the slippery cock up for Emerson to mount. She and Lissette expected her to be facing Anita, and were totally shocked when she mounted Anita facing Lissette, in the reverse cowgirl position. her legs and pussy spread wide as she let the cock slowly slide deep into her asshole. She'd take a little in, and then pause, then a little more, then pause. That continued until the entire length was inside her and the girthy base stretched her ass the widest it had ever been.

The visual was too much for Lissette to take without participating so she bent down and took Emersons pussy into her mouth.

Emerson moaned and looked at the ceiling of the cabin. She noticed the two hand rails mounted above the bed, reached up, grabbed them and let her arms support some of her weight.

Lissette stood up and looked at her, a cock buried in her ass, her nipples fully erect, and a look of total lust on her face. "You look so hot right now." Lissette said sincerely.

"Oh my god, so do you. I want to watch you while you're watching Anita fuck my ass." Emerson said the lust thick in her voice.

"Do you want to watch me fuck my pussy while you get fucked in your pretty little ass?"

"Yeah!" Emerson said lustily.

Lissette reached into the box and pulled out the tails they had been wearing earlier. She selected the purple one that had been in Emerson's ass. She slipped it into her mouth to lubricate it. Then she knelt over the little table and sensuously inserted it into her ass. Next she grabbed the cock that had just been swapped out for the one that was currently deep inside Emerson. It was sticky with partially dried lube. Lissette sat on the bench and slipped it deep inside her pussy without a problem. Her pussy was dripping wet. She was far enough forward that the tail dangled freely from her asshole. Emerson was pleased to see her pussy was soaked, she had definitely been enjoying the show.

"Oh my god, I think I'm ready, but start slow." Emerson said over her shoulder to Anita, who began a slow raising of her hips. Emerson went up with her, then, when she felt Anita slowly lowering herself. She stayed higher and waited nervously for the first thrust.

She didn't have to wait long for that, Anita began slowly and rhythmically driving the larger cock all the way inside Emerson. As Emerson felt the cock stimulating her deep inside like the last one had, she realized she needed to shift some weight to Anita so she released the bars above her head and put her hands on either side of Anita's waist, letting some of her weight rest on Anita's abdomen. This greatly pleased Anita, because it allowed her to just thrust backward and forward, which was easier on her abs. And it pleased Lissette because Emerson's pussy and ass were even more visible than before. Anita began thrusting again and every few strokes she heeded Emerson's request to go faster until Emerson was satisfied.

Lissette stroked the cock in and out of her pussy and watched the big black cock stretch Emerson out with each thrust. She did not have a timer going this time, but it seemed like it had been going even longer than the first time already and Emerson showed no signs of stopping. She kept her eyes locked on Lissette going back and forth between watching her pussy and her face. She concentrated to not close her eyes as the same amazing feeling from before continued to build inside her pussy and ass. She kept them locked on Lissette, who looked her right in the eye as she started slapping her clit as she forcefully thrust the cock into and out of her pussy. That pushed Emerson over the edge and she began squirting between thrusts as she screamed in pleasure.

Lissette moved forward and put her face in Emerson's crotch. "Come in my mouth." She said as she watched Emerson's pussy intently. Anita could feel the wet come trickling down onto her pussy and gradually slowed the thrusts until she stopped completely. Emerson pressed hard down on the cock, letting it bury deep inside her to keep her from coming. She reached forward and pulled Lissette's face to her crotch as she rose up, letting the dildo slide out a little. That allowed the orgasm to commence in full. She shot a powerful squirt into Lissette's waiting mouth and then pressed back down on the hard cock. She did this over and over as she came, squirting as she clenched her asshole around the shaft, letting it press in or out depending on what feeling intensified the orgasm. As it faded, she realized that Lissette was also coming, and stroked her hair until she finished.

"Oh my god, can we do that again?" Emerson said breathlessly, still enjoying the girth of the cock inside her ass.

"I think I'm spent." Anita said, clearly exhausted from the continual thrusting.

"Poor Anita." Emerson said as she reached back and stroked her breast. "I'm sorry! I'm taking you for granted!" She slowly raised herself off of the cock and rolled down next to Anita, sort of half spooning her and stroking her hair. "Thank you so much. Those were the best orgasms I ever had. And I'm not lying, the best!"

"Can we do anything for you?" Lissette said sweetly addressing Anita.

"Promise me we can do this again?" Anita said a little shyly. "I'd like to try to be a little more adventurous next time."

"Oh for sure." Emerson said quietly.

Anita looked at Lissette and held her finger to her mouth to indicate they should be quiet. Then she motioned to Emerson, who was sound asleep. They carefully removed the harness from Anita, so as not to awaken Emerson, then Lissette climbed in next to Anita and spooned her from the other side.

"We'll help you clean the boat tomorrow." Lissette whispered as they both drifted off to sleep.