Emerson gets a boat ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be so sure." Emerson said with sparkle in her eyes.

Lissette grinned and gently stood up, allowing Emerson's head to rest comfortably on the cushioning. Then she disappeared down the stairs into the cabin.

Anita was a little nervous about being alone with Emerson, she had been largely relying on Lissette to lead the direction of the activities so far. There was a long pause as she tried to think of something to say, and suddenly it was one of those uncomfortable moments. Made even more uncomfortable by the fact that Emerson was doggie style with a steel hook in her ass. Anita began to panic.

But Emerson broke the tension by giving her own bottom a flirtatious smack to show she was still one-hundred percent in the mood.

Anita laughed "Oh my god, you are so hot."

"Do I have a hot booty?" Emerson said coyly.

"Definitely." Anita said with a little relief in her voice that the tension she felt was melting away.

"Would you like to lick it?" Emerson said in a cute, quiet voice.

"Oh yes." Anita said as she slipped the hook out of Emerson's ass and laid it gently on the cushion. "You look so sexy bent over like this.Your pussy, your ass, you're perfect."

"Oh my god, you are making me hot." Emerson said genuinely.

"The feeling is mutual." Anita said. She was feeling comfortable again. She leaned forward and kissed Emerson's wet sphincter gently. Then she rested her chin on her back as she slipped her thumb into her pussy and said "How are you this comfortable doing this, have you been with women before?"

Emerson moaned as Anita's finger found her g-spot. When she regained her composure she answered. "I was just so horny that day on the bridge, and what I did with Lissette made me so hot. She's a good friend, and I trust her, and when someone has eaten your ass and made you come. You definitely feel like you want to return the favor."

"Really." Anita said in hearty agreement. Then she slipped her thumb out of Emerson's pussy and licked her slowly from clitoris to tailbone.

"Oh my god, I love your tongue." Emerson said softly.

"Why?" Anita said flirtatiously as she repeated the long, sensual lick.

"Emerson waited for her to complete her route all the way up her ass crack, then paused to enjoy the warm night air as it tickled her moist skin.

Anita saw goosebumps emerge on Emerson's legs and back and got butterflies at the one-on-one personal interaction they were engaged in. She definitely was forming a bond with Emerson.

"Because it is warm, delicate and soft. I like Lissette's because it is slender, muscular and long."

"Oh my gosh it's long!" Anita said in agreement. "And the feeling when it goes inside."

"I know..." Emerson said, then paused for a long, relaxed exhale as Anita started another long lick from stem to stern.

"Will you tell me how mine feels?" Anita said flirtatiously as she hovered over Emerson's tight asshole.

"With pleasure." Emerson said confidently. She immediately felt Anita's open mouth surround her asshole and then felt her tongue probing for entry. She did her best to relax, confident in the thorough enema she had just administered and felt Anita's tongue slip inside. It was totally different that Lissette's. Lissette's was long, slender and muscular, while Anita's was soft and thick, and much warmer for some reason. She immediately began to come.

By the time Lissette made it back up to the cockpit, Anita had Emerson's cute little bottom slightly gaping and popping delicate spit bubbles as it puckered open and closed. She quietly brought several toys around behind Emerson, not wanting her to see what was in store. But her concern for secrecy was unnecessary, because Emerson's eyes were closed, all of her attention was on Anita's passionate penetration of her lovely little bottom.

Lissette admired the scene of Anita tonguing Emerson's relaxed sphincter, then she dangled a toy in front of Anita. It was a flesh colored cock that was long and slender, with very subtle veins running in all directions along its shaft. Anita estimated it was about an inch thick, and eight inches long. She surveyed Emerson's gaping little hole and slipped her thumb deep inside. Emerson took it inside easily. Anita grinned her gorgeous grin and Lissette handed her the rubber dong. Then she guided Emerson onto her back and put her feet on either side of her head and looked down at Emerson. "Are you ready?"

Emerson grinned and nodded excitedly. Then playfully slipped her finger into her mouth and reached up and into the small opening of Lissette's butt crack that indicated where her asshole was.

Lissette exhaled and slowly squatted over Emerson's face and let her asshole hover right above her mouth. Emerson's pulse quickened as she became more and more exposed the closer she got. When her ass was in reach, she placed a hand on each cheek and spread them wide, admiring the view briefly before hungrily devouring Lissette's most private parts.

Not wanting to miss the view down below, Lissette had wisely positioned herself so she was facing Emersons pussy. She shifted her position to her knees and then pulled Emerson's legs up so they were under her armpits.

Emerson's pussy widened and exposed her slippery pussy juice that stretched into delicate strands between her shiny, pink labia. Anita slipped her finger inside and scooped out some of the delectable goo. Then she slipped the same finger inside Emerson's still gaping asshole to provide a little additional lube.

Emerson was enjoying the warmth of Lissette's ass against her tongue. The aroma of Lissette's wet pussy mixed with a faint, floral smell of moisturizer she must have put on hours earlier. As her legs were pulled up and she was totally exposed, her stomach turned into a flurry of butterflies and she stopped tonguing Lissette's soft, pink ring and just breathed lightly in anticipation.

This immediately gave Lissette a wave of goosebumps up her spine. Emerson sensed it and lightly blew on her delicate sphincter as she lightly caressed it with her index finger. That was when she felt the gentle pressure on her own sphincter as the slender cock slowly slid deeper inside her than anything had been up before. The texture and the feeling of fullness were amazing. She felt herself moving toward another orgasm and instinctively slipped her finger deep inside Lissette's tight pink ring, which elicited a soft moan from Lissette.

Wanting a better view of the penetration, Lissette pulled Emerson's legs back even further so she could watch as Anita slid the cock in and out slowly. Every four or five strokes and she would pull it out entirely and insert her tongue into Emerson's open hole to provide additional lubrication. Lissette kept pulling back until the only part of Emerson's body on the cushion was her shoulder blades. This brought her pussy close enough that Lissette could stimulate her clit and labia orally. Which she did enthusiastically.

Emerson's cheeks began to clench and Anita sensed she was going to come. She thought about Emerson's explanation earlier about being just on the verge and not coming, It was the deep, forceful penetration that had taken her to that higher level of ecstasy, so she sought to reproduce it. She thrust the rubber cock deep inside Emerson's slippery ass with enough force that Emerson let out a deep moan.

Lissette shifted her hips back and looked down at Emerson. Her forehead was covered in sweat, and frothy saliva and pussy juice coated her cheeks and chin. Her long dark hair partly clung to her forehead and partly formed a lovely halo around her pretty face. Her big, blue eyes were wide with desire. Anita leaned forward for a look at her and imagined her pussy spread in Emerson's face instead of Lissette's. Just the thought nearly made her come.

Once again Anita thrust in and out quickly. The entire time during the outward and inward stroke, Emerson came right to the edge of orgasm. When the cock was fully inserted though, the orgasm ebbed slightly, and she remained in a state of intense arousal, unable to release. "Keep going." She uttered softly.

Anita began long rhythmic strokes that had the effect of making Emerson moan and squirm as the intensity of her near-orgasmic state. lt her in a trance, and she completely lost a sense of time. One hundred percent of her focus was on nerves being hyper-stimulated deep inside her. When Anita sensed she couldn't take any more, she slid the cock completely out and gleefully watched Emerson spray ejaculate forcefully into the night air. Emerson kept squirting for some time, but eventually Emerson's orgasm subsided and the last of her juices pooled between her swollen labia. Lissette lapped it up like a kitten. When she was completely exhausted, Anita and Lissette gently lowered her and she lay on the deck. Her only motion was a slow, hard grinding of her ass into the cushion as she coaxed out the last bit of the orgasm. Anita and Lissette laid down next to her on the sweaty cushion. Emerson's eyes were closed as she recovered from her prolonged near-orgasm, but showed her appreciation by slipping her hands up over their bellies and between their legs and softly fondling their wet pussies.

After a few minutes, Lissette leaned over and said, "Emerson, Anita has done an awful lot for you, do you think maybe you should see what you can do for her?"

Emerson opened her eyes and looked at Anita with a satisfied grin. "Anything you want, and I do mean anything."

"Oh really?" Anita said flirtatiously. She sat up on her knees and guided Emerson to roll over onto her stomach. Emerson complied, then Anita straddled her thighs and pressed the steel hook back into Emerson's asshole, which was becoming tighter already. Emerson squealed with delight when it popped inside of her. She felt Anita's warm pussy pressing against her buttocks, and then her back as she crawled up her body, still straddling her. Then she took the handle of the leash and unsnapped it. When she'd been playing with it before she realized it doubled as a choker. It was just long enough to snap around Emerson's neck. Now whenever she bent over, the hook would naturally press deep into her ass. The look and feel of subtle domination was appealing to all involved. "How about you go down into the cockpit and bring the freshwater sprayer up here and clean everything off?"

"Yes Ma'am!" Emerson said excitedly as she gingerly stood up, feeling the hook pull erotically between her cheeks as she did. She descended the stairs and fetched the hose. She sprayed down the cushion, cleaning it off the puddles of her come. Then she sprayed down Lissette with the luke warm water until she was clean and glistening. She then sprayed down Anita, when she was nice and clean like Lissette though, Anita surprised them both by getting on her knees and spreading her cheeks, face down on the cushion.

"I think there's one more area that needs to be addressed." Anita said seductively. Emerson giggled in delight and playfully sprayed her pussy and cli, which garnered a squeal of pleasure from anita. Then she slipped the nozzle inside her ass and gently squeezed until Anita couldn't hold any more. Just like the first time, Anita excused herself to expel the first couple of fill ups, but once convinced she was clean, sprayed them back all over the deck as soon as the nozzle came out.

Then she ordered Emerson to get her a cold beer. Emerson once again, gingerly climbed down the stairs and retrieved a beer for Anita. She started to climb back up when Anita stopped her. "On second thought, stay down there."

Anita went down the steps and sat behind the console. She reached underneath and pulled a lever that allowed her seat to spin around completely. Then she hiked her knees up over the arm rests and exposed her dripping wet pussy to Emerson.

Emerson did not need to be told what to do. She immediately knelt in front of Anita and took her pussy into her mouth as she reached up and slipped her index and middle finger into her asshole. Anita took a long swig of her beer and sat back as Emerson pleasured her.

On her second beer, and third or fourth orgasm, Lissette got into the act, by sliding onto the bench seat behind Emerson and placing a new toy on her back. This time it was a string of five rainbow colored anal beads that got gradually larger in circumference. From a pinball up to a golf ball. The hook and choker were removed and the gradual insertion of increasingly larger beads began.

Anita had finished another beer by the time Lissette had worked in the last bead, and she had a nice buzz going. Emerson was, of course, required to fetch each beer with the beads hanging sensually between her athletic butt cheeks, which she played up for maximum effect to the delight of her playmates. Now the last one was in, so she just had a red ring attached to a string protruding from her lovely little bum.

"So when do I get something big shoved in my ass?" Emerson said as she opened a beer for herself and took a long swig.

"Oh, that golf ball in your butt's not big enough, huh?" Lissette said as she playfully grabbed a handful of her ass. Emerson playfully stuck her tongue out and shook her ass so the little ring bounced back and forth from cheek to cheek. Lissette looked at Anita, "What do you think, is she ready for the big stuff?"

Anita thought for a second and said "How about this, if Emerson can get those beads out without any help from us, and without using her hands, I say she's ready for the more 'advanced' selections in her naughty little toy box."

"Oooh, I like the sound of that!" Emerson said as she looked excitedly at Lissette.

"Okay, that's a deal, but first, get me a beer too." Lissette said with a grin.

Emerson made a show of bending over and retrieving a beer, her ass spread wide for both of them to see. She opened it, handed it to Lissette and then straddled the double-sided seat with her ass pooched out over the deck. the girls were surprised to see the first ball slowly become visible as her asshole gaped a little, her first push got the ball almost halfway, then it slowly, sensually, got swallowed back up by her tight little sphincter. Her second push was accompanied by a little trickle of pee that puddled in the vinyl crevice she was perched on as she gave it a hard push. She felt it crown and kept pushing until it popped out and dangled over the deck, the second ball was nearly as big as the first one, and she tried several times to push it out, only to have it slip back inside. She breathed heavily and gave another push. This time she heard Anita and Lissette cheering her on.

"You can do it girl!" Anita urged.

"Push!" Lissette coached happily.

When the second ball popped out and swung from Emerson's puckered little starfish, Anita and Lissette shared a lustful look. "that's sooo hot." Lissette said throatily.

"Aren't you a naughty girl." Anita chimed in flirtatiously.

Hearing that word naughty got Emerson a second wave of determination. What she was doing was soooo naughty, she thought. She gripped the seat like it was a wild horse trying to throw her off, and pushed the third ball out. This one came relatively easily and she felt the three balls tugging on her bottom as they swung around in the night air. For the last two, Lissette and Anita were on either side of her, caressing her butt cheeks and teasing her about the big toys that were in store for her..

"Be careful what you wish for naughty girl." Anita whispered, there's some big stuff in that box.

"Oh yeah, and if you're not careful, the rest of the night is going to be us taking turns fucking that pretty little ass until you can't take any more." Lissette said, really getting into it.

That was all Emerson needed, she pushed hard, and with another squirt of pee and a pop, both of the last two beads came out at once and clattered on the deck. Then she looked up at Lissette and Anita with a smile. "Do you promise?"

Anita and Lissette had her stay on deck while they went below and prepped. First Emerson peed off the back platform, which was exhilarating out in the open. Then she got herself into a comfortable position on the bench seat and started rubbing her clit while slipping the string of anal beads inside her ass and pulling them out ass as forcefully as she could handle. When they were going in and out relatively easily, she pressed them firmly inside, chugged the rest of her beer and waited. Again she greatly enjoyed being nude in the open air, the traffic going over the bridge had lessened the later it got, but she should still hear cars going over, which gave her a thrill. Pretty soon, Lissette came back up, reaffixed the blindfold and led her down the ladder. She was pleased to see the little ring and string back inside Emerson's lovely bottom, she was definitely ready. When they got down into the cabin, Lissette walked her over to the bed and bent her over at the waist. So she was standing on the deck, ass out. She prompted Emerson to spread her legs until her abdomen supported her weight. She stayed like that for a minute before feeling someone grasp the string and slide the balls out slowly, but firmly. She let out a little moan as she exhaled.

She heard the hatch latch closed and felt body heat near her exposed bottom.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod" he chanted under her breath, expecting to have a huge cock rammed inside at any moment. Instead she felt a smooth, slender cylinder enter deep inside and flood her with something cool. Then she fell it slip out and coat her anus, it was very slippery. someone's fingers were slipped in and out several times to confirm that she was well lubricated. The only words that were uttered before she became completely unaware of her surroundings were "the safe word is strawberry."

Then a hard, fat cock spread her asshole and slowly pressed deep inside her. The lube must have worked because in all of her solo experimentation, never had anything ever been so deep inside her ass. Especially something so big. And it just kept coming, deeper and deeper until she felt a cold leather harness and someone's warm hips press against her ass cheeks. She was being fucked with a strap on. Whoever was attached to the strap on held it there, deep inside her for a long time. She was so focused on the cock inside, she didn't even notice the air conditioner being turned on in the cabin, but now she really only heard a noisy hum inside the cabin. She could also hear whispering behind her, but could not make it out over the hum.

The second thrust was a little less gentle than the first, she moaned slightly when it was at it's full girth and depth, as it pressed home with a bit more speed than before. Once again, the cock stayed deep inside for a long time.

The next few thrusts were short, just allowing the fattest part of the dong to exit her stretched hole before being pushed back in. She could feel her ass relaxing to accept the girth a little more with each thrust.

Then, it was pulled out completely again, and more lube was squirted all over her ass and pussy.

Lissette then slipped the lube injection syringe deep inside again and loaded Emerson up with more of the viscous lube. When she slipped out the purpose built injection tool that came with the kit, they were delighted to see Emerson gape open and ooze lube from her relaxed asshole. The cock Anita was fucking her with was actually a little smaller in diameter than the last ball on the anal beads, but she knew from the little experience she'd had, that quickly slipping something girthy into your ass is a lot easier than getting fucked with the same girth for even a short duration.

Plus, the visual of Emerson getting sodomized by Anita was too good to let end anytime soon, so Lissette wanted to make sure she was comfortable and enjoying the experience. Lissette had really, really wanted to be the one wearing the cock, but she suspected Emerson would feel a bit more vulnerable and exposed knowing that someone she was probably slightly less comfortable with was the one giving her her first proper ass-fucking.