Emerson gets a boat ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lissette could not resist and playfully pulled her bottoms down briefly exposing Anita's privates before Anita shrieked and sat down on the deck with a giggle, while pulling her bottoms back up. "You're a bad girl!" Anita said to Lissette with a grin as she tied the lines to the cleats on the railing and flopped all three pool noodles into the water and jumped in after them.

Emerson jumped in next to her and both girls straddled a noodle. Emerson was pleased that the soft, but slightly rough texture stimulated her clit through her bikini, she wondered what it would feel like once she wasn't wearing one.

She would find out very soon.

"Okay, bikinis off!" Lissette said, reading Emerson's mind. She was standing on the diving platform at the back of the boat, looking down at the two of them. Emerson went first, slipping off her top and handing it to Lissette, then unstraddling the pool noodle and grasping her bikini bottom by the waist, then she did a little forward somersault as she slipped it off and gave Lissette and Anita a quick look at her cute little pussy and asshole, which were also nicely manicured. Then she handed her bikini bottom to Lissette as well.

Anita was next, she sheepishly removed her top and bottom and then kicked over to hand them both to Lissette at the same time.

Lissette stepped back into the boat and hid the suits where they'd be hard to find. She didn't want anyone chickening out now that she had them naked.

Then she came back to the dive platform and jumped onto her noodle, legs open so it planted firmly onto her pussy. The sensation was shockingly good. Electric almost.

"You all feeling the edible? I am for sure." Lissette said when she surfaced.

"Oh yeah. The pool noodle is in just the right spot." Emerson confessed, so Lissette playfully tugged at it so it rubbed her pussy. That got an immediate squeal from Emerson, so she grabbed Anita's and started tugging it too. Both girls giggled and splashed Lisette with water until she let the noodles go.

"You know, I think this edible is making me thirsty. Is there water on the boat?

"Where are my manners?" Anita said with a little blush and started to swim to the platform, then she remembered she was nude and sort of froze.

"No, I'll find it, is it down in the cabin?" Lissette said motioning to the cabin door.

"Yes, there's a little fridge down there. There's lot's of water and other stuff in it."

"Okay cool. I'll find it."

Lissette kicked over to the dive platform and climbed up the ladder. She made sure to give the other two a good look at her goodies before she climbed back in the boat. When Anita heard her open the latch, she turned to Emerson.

"Okay, I have a question for you." Anita said in a whisper.

"What is it?"

"It's pretty personal..." Anita hesitated and looked down at the water.

"Um, we're naked together right now... I think we're past personal." Emerson said with a grin.

"Okay, here goes..." Anita said a little nervously. "I saw you and Lissette walking down the bridge a couple of weeks ago, I started to honk, but then I noticed the expression on Lissette's face. She looked like a predator and you were her prey. And so I looked at you, and I could tell you were really nervous. So I parked at the bottom of the bridge to see what was going on. I thought you might be in a fight or something. Then you were both in the bathroom together for a while, and when you came out, you were super giddy, and more sweaty and flushed than you were when you went in."

Emerson's head started spinning and she began to get tunnel vision. She was about to totally freak out but she was trying to remain calm.

Anita continued. "So I guess my question is, are you all like 'queer?' or hooking up or something? Because..." Anita hesitated, she was getting super-nervous, but she collected herself and finished her thought. "I'm kind of curious about that too?" She said sort of ending the statement in a question mark. Then she scrunched her face up like she was afraid of what was coming.

Immediately Emerson realized Anita was asking if they'd include her in whatever was going on. She immediately went from freaking out in a bad way, to freaking out in a good way. She could see Anita was agonizing every second that lapsed before she responded, so she blurted out "Oh my gosh! Yes! This is gonna be soooo fun!" Emerson immediately imagined what was in store for them if Anita wanted to play too.

"So you're..." Anita hesitated again "queer?" She shrugged. "Sorry, I'm a little fuzzy on how it all works..."

"Me too!" Emerson laughed. "I'd say we're just super horny and having fun! If that's what queer means, we're queer!"

"The way she looked at you, I want someone to look at me that way." Anita said with a mischievous grin.

"You mean you want Lissette to look at you that way." Emerson chided.

"You, Lissette," she grinned, "Both of you, whatever!"

"Honestly, that day you saw us was the first time I ever did anything like that. But I can't stop thinking about it." Emerson confessed.

"Why?" Anita asked sincerely.

"Because it was SO awesome. You have to do it. Just like I did. Like an initiation or something!" Emerson said excitedly.

"Will she do it?" Anita said referring to Lissette.

Emerson laughed out loud. "Oh my god, just try to stop her when she finds out you want her to."

"What is it?" Anita whispered with a giggle.

"It's a surprise. But it's awesome. Trust me."

"Will you..." Anita hesitated again. "Ask her?"

"Ask me what?" Lissette said as she stepped over the rail and onto the dive platform. Three water bottles with her.

Both of them looked up surprised to see her there, but also pleased at her lovely nude form. Her nipples still hard as a rock. The cleft of her pussy revealing just the tip of her labia, which was flushed with blood and slightly swollen.

Emerson looked at Anita, who was clearly a little nervous. "Anita saw us at the bridge the other day. She watched the whole thing from her car and she said she has to know what happened in the bathroom."

Lissette looked surprised, and then collected herself and said to Emerson, "And what did you tell her?" Lissette said with a wide grin.

"I told her the only way to find out was to let you do that thing you do so well." Emerson said, emphasizing the word 'so' as she thought back to that day in the bathroom under the bridge.

"And Anita, do you know what 'the thing' is?" Lissette said seductively.

Anita looked up with a sheepish smile and shook her head. "No, but I saw the way you were looking at Emerson on the way down the bridge, and I want you all to look at me that way." Anita said nervously, but she was clearly excited that Lissette and Emerson were interested.

"Then enough of you being in the water. You and Emerson come up here and let us explain exactly what you have agreed to."

Anita immediately felt butterflies develop in her stomach again but Lissette was not to be dissuaded, and she started pulling in both of the noodles from where they were tied to the boat. Emerson climbed up first and intentionally gave Anita a nice long look at her goods before she climbed over the rail to join Lissette in the boat.

"On second though, Anita, stay down there for a few minutes while we prep." Lissette said, stepping back onto the dive platform.

Emerson joined her and Anita looked at their glistening nude bodies and felt herself getting wet.

"So what she's going to do, has this weird way of both putting you in the dominant position, and her in the dominant position. At the same time." Emerson said with obvious relish at the fact she was about to see it, and possibly participate, but she was still a little unsure on that part. It was all still pretty new.

"Are you familiar with analingus?" Emerson said with a grin.

Anita's eyes got wide and she looked a little panicked, just like Emerson had when Lissette told her.

"So, we're going to come in here and leave you alone. Whatever you have to do to get ready to have Lissette's long, sexy, muscular tongue slide deep in your asshole, you have five minutes to do it." Both women disappeared over the rail. Anita's mind raced, but she immediately started rubbing her asshole underwater to make sure she was clean.

Lissette and Emerson talked softly about what Anita had said to Emerson, then the the sexiest position for the actual act itself. Her comfort was a concern, but so was their enjoyment. There was a seat that was made for two people, one was meant to be facing forward and the other backwards. The seat back was at an angle. "Sit up here." Lissette instructed Emerson gesturing to the top of the setback. Emerson complied, and when she was perched on top, Lissette gently guided her backward so her shoulders and head were on the seat and her ass was in the air. Her legs naturally came back to her shoulders and in that one smooth motion, her asshole and pussy were served up like a buffet to Lissette, who greedily admired them. Lissette looked at the timer on her phone. "Three minutes." Then she leaned in close and blew seductively on Emerson's clit. "Looks like our date got moved up, are you good with that?"

Emerson nodded happily, she was feeling surprisingly confident considering her asshole and pussy were completely exposed, and spread her pussy open with two fingers inviting Lissette in. That was rewarded with a vigorous tongue fucking from Lissette's freakishly long tongue.

Emerson, unsure of how much Anita could hear down in the water, so kept as silent as she could but managed to grope around for Lissette's thighs and rubbed them to indicate her approval.

When Lissette came up for air, she looked at Emerson from between her legs. "Did that feel good?" She whispered, glancing at her phone to make sure they still and time.

Emerson nodded.

"Then I think you owe me a little repayment." Lissette said and then took a long swig of her water then playfully licked between Emersons spread ass cheeks, slowly moving from her asshole to her pussy and finally her clitoris."Would you agree?" Lissette said, lightly resting her chin on Emersons warm, slippery pussy.

Emerson's pursed lips betrayed her nervousness, but she nodded in the affirmative. A little bit afraid of what Lissette was going to ask her to do, but knowing she'd do it regardless, made her heart start pounding in her ears.

"Oh good." Lissette responded excitedly, then smiled and held up a finger to tell her to hold that thought. 'Two minutes!" She called over to Anita. There was a short pause, and then came the response "Almost ready!" came from down in the water. Anita definitely sounded nervous and was splashing around a little, the sound of which made both girls hornier.

Then Lissette looked back to Emerson "so do you want to get a little naughtier today?" Emerson's use of that word the last time had stuck with Lissette. She really liked it.

Emerson grinned self consciously and nodded again.

"Oh goodie!" Lissette said, the excitement growing in her voice. "All I ask is that you participate in a way that goes beyond watching. That means you have to do something while I am 'initiating' Anita. Lissette grinned and licked Emerson's delicate pink labia flirtatiously. "It can be with me, or Anita, or both of us, but you have to do more than watch, do you understand?"

Emerson nodded, her eyes widening as her mind raced through what she would do to participate. Then Lissette helped her out of her inverted position and onto her feet.

"Are you ready?" Lissette said motioning to the dive platform and Anita, who was no longer splashing around.

"Ready as I'll ever be..." Emerson said with a nervous smile as she bit her bottom lip nervously.

"Are you ready Anita?" Lissette said loudly.

"I hope so?" She said a nervously as well.

Lissette peaked over the rail and was pleased to see Anita was grinning that beautiful grin of hers. "Then come on up!"

Anita nervously climbed the ladder, totally aware of her nudity. Probably more than she'd ever been in her life. It felt a little bit like being nude in the locker room for the first time, but with the added pressure that there would be no getting dressed before participating in gym class. Her heart started beating even harder. Lissette helped her over the rail and saw that she'd been so nervous, she'd crushed her water bottle. She took it from her and dropped it quietly onto the wrap-around seat at the back of the cockpit. Then the two helped her up to stand on the double seat, the butterflies in her stomach reached crescendo level and she could hear the blood pounding in her ears. Anita was sure she was beet red, and she was correct, her entire upper torso belied her nervousness.

That feeling increased exponentially when Emerson and Anita helped her onto the inverted position and her knees fell to her chest, leaving her totally exposed

Lissette would have loved to just sit back and memorize Anita's delicate pink vulva, with just a wisp of well manicured pubic hair. Her glistening labia that poked out between her vulva like a shiny, red tongue. Then of course, her asshole, which was a darker pink star with a few soft black pubic hairs surrounding it that had likely evaded the razor blade that had smoothed the rest of her crotch to deliciously pink perfection. Lissette did not linger though, because she did not want to let Anita feel the role of being a submissive participant. So she immediately locked eyes with the red-faced but smiling Anita and shamelessly pressed her tongue into the most intimate and taboo place possible. Displaying her own willingness to also be submissive to bring pleasure to Anita. And bring pleasure she did. Before she'd even had a chance to part Anita's pretty labia, Anita started moaning softly and reached up and spread her cheeks to allow Lissette even better access.

Emerson sat in gaping amazement at the intimacy and--she hated to think it again--but naughtiness of the acts the two were engaged in. She nervously though about what she should do. Even with the edible, she found the idea of plunging her face into Anita's pussy a little farther than she was prepared to go just yet. Although she was tempted for sure.

Instead, her mind wandered to Lissette's firm, pale bottom. She was perched on her knees, her face now fully buried in Anita's ass, her slender, feminine fingers probing and stimulating Anita's pussy just like she had Emerson's a couple of weeks earlier. Totally unsure of herself, Emerson slipped into the seat that behind Lissette and found her mouth hanging open as she looked at her firm ass bouncing slightly as she shifted around pleasuring Anita. Both of them moaned softly and occasionally Anita became loud. Panting and moaning at whatever it was that Lissette had found that brought her to even higher levels of ecstasy. Emerson wondered if she could get a similar response from Lissette. She sat nervously for a few seconds. Self conscious, then Lissette shifted from a kneeling position, a standing one. Her feet now on the deck, to give her the angle and leverage to really start penetrating Anita's asshole with her tongue. That put her ass higher much more accessible to Emerson. Emerson steeled herself, slipped two fingers in her mouth to lubricate them, and then started lightly massaging Lissette's pussy and clitoris. Lissette immediately arched her back and pulled her free hand off the cushion. That allowed the full weight of her upper body to press into Anita's ass and freed her left hand to spread her own ass.

Emerson leaned back and admired the view. Once again, she felt butterflies aggregate in her stomach, and then cautiously slipped her middle finger into Lissette's warm, slippery pussy and started massaging her from the inside, hoping she was near her g-spot. Lissette responded with a muffled moan from between Anita's cheeks, and Emerson knew she was making progress, but she really wanted her making noise, so she pressed in deeper and more vigorously massaged the inside of Lissette's pussy, and elicited the desired reaction. Lissette lifted her face out of Annette's ass momentarily to moan loudly in pleasure. Then she started gyrating her hips slightly to encourage Emerson to continue. She also made a bit of a show of spreading her ass cheeks again and Emerson wondered if she was asking for what she was giving to Anita.

Now Emerson's face turned beet red. She was so embarrassed by the thought of it, but she was so drawn to Lissette's puckered red sphincter. She licked the tip of her thumb and pressed it against it and massaged. Once again, Lissette lifted her head and moaned in pleasure. This time she bucked her hips backward toward Emerson. Emerson was caught off guard and did not release the pressure she was exerting in time and her lubed up thumb disappeared inside of Lissette's tight asshole. She was surprised by how soft, hot and moist it was inside of Lissette's ass. It was such a supremely personal act for both of them. A deviant desire on both sides of the equation. This really was equally dominant and submissive. She was equally surprised that as Lissette moved back and forth a few more times, her asshole grasped Emerson's thumb tightly as her little red ring puckered and tightened it's grip. Emerson's pussy immediately lubricated all over the vinyl cushion she was sitting on. She sensed what Lissette was wanting and knew she wanted to oblige her. She realized she had become so focused on Lissette's asshole, she had stopped stimulating her g-spot. She once again began the massage inside Lissette's dripping wet vagina, and then braced herself for the next time Lissette pressed backwards. It happened almost as quickly as she started rubbing her g-spot. Lissette thrust her ass backwards and was rewarded with what she wanted. The full, fast and deep penetration of Emerson's largest digit. She thrust backward on it until it was pressed inside her to the crook where it meets the index finger. Emerson marveled at how she could take the width of her thumb that far in, and watched in ever heightening arousal as she and Lissette found a rhythm of hand and hips, that brought Lissette to a loud, powerful climax. Emerson continued deeply penetrating her ass and pussy the entire time she came, and while she only looked away from Lissette's pussy and asshole briefly, she did note that even while Lissette was coming, she continued pleasuring Anita.

Anita, had had her eyes closed since Lissette started really pressing her tongue on her asshole. It felt so different than anything she had experienced before. Some of her exes had tongued her there in the past, but always with rough faces that were anything but pleasing, and jerky movements that were jarring and unnatural.

This was wholly different. Lissette's freakishly long, freakishly strong and surprisingly dexterous tongue felt amazing. It also felt a little embarrassing and super kinky at the same time. She, just like Emerson, recognized that as submissive and deviant as she felt at allowing Lissette unfettered access to arguably the most private and vulnerable part of her anatomy, that the vigor and willingness that Lissette showed in performing the act was equally submissive and devious. All of that went though her head before she'd even been relaxed enough for Lissette to fully penetrate her. As she came to the realization that they were both willing participants in this erotic perversion, she relaxed and felt Lissette's tongue slip deep inside of her ass for the first time. She too felt every single tastebud as Lissette's tongue slipped surprisingly deep inside until she instinctively clenched her tight little ring and Lissette was forced out. Lissette began moaning at that point and she realized that Emerson must be pleasuring her in some way and she became even hotter, and a bit more inhibition slipped away. Lissette kept massaging her pussy and clitoris with one hand, and just as consistently kept the pressure applied to her sphincter until Anita yielded again and allowed Lissette even deeper penetration.