Emerson gets a boat ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, I'm sooo horny." Emerson whispered to the other two as they went by two firm twenty-something young women laying on the sand right by the water. They were face down and their tight, firm asses were only covered by the thongs that disappeared between their glistening cheeks. "I wish I'd figured out how much fun it is playing with girls back when we were their age." She continued.

"Me too!" Anita agreed.

Emerson was seated next to her at the forward facing seat and she hi-fived her, saying "Better late then never!"

Lissette was seated behind them and slipped down onto the deck where she could not be seen by the people on the island and slipped her hands between each of their legs and lightly massaged their warm crotches. "Better late than never indeed." She said.

When they got to the slow speed zone going through downtown Emerson opened the e-commerce site she'd ordered the package from and showed them all of the possible toys that might be included. Their anticipation heightened with each swipe of the finger. Emerson was secretly hoping that one particular item was included, but she couldn't know until they opened the package. "I feel like it's Christmas morning and I'm waiting for my parents to wake up so I can see what I got!"

"Yeah, that's exactly what it feels like!" Anita and Lissette agreed.

"Of all of the stuff that might be included, what are you all hoping for?" Emerson asked excitedly.

"I liked the little butt plugs that had cute furry little tails. I want to see you all running around in those." Anita said excitedly.

"One of the vibrators said it had a remote control. It would be fun to have you all control it." Lissette said. "And the cute little tails. I hope there's three of those too! What about you Emerson?"

"You know, I have been thinking about it and I'm with you Lissette, I want..." then she paused and corrected herself. "First off, yes, the cute little tails. I want to see your lovely little asses running around with those adorable tails. If they're not in there, can we order some for next time?"

"Agreed!" Anita and Lissette said, realizing that they were all agreeing that they wanted to make this happen again. Maybe regularly, which got them stirred up even more and completely lowered any inhibition that may have still been existing.

"But then, ever since the day in the bathroom, not being in control really turns me on. I think it's because I have such a regimented training schedule, and diet, and that my job is bossing people around all the time. Having that taken away from me adds an additional level of excitement for me. So at some point, I want you all to be incomplete control, making me do whatever you say. Do you promise to do that?" Emerson said a little nervously.

Both Anita and Lissette felt their heartbeats quicken at the idea of playing dominatrix to a submissive Emerson. "Agreed!" They said with an excited giggle and made another pinky pact.

The sun was just above the trees at the end of Emerson's street when they pulled up to her neighbor's dock. Emerson and Lissette were impressed at how well Anita handled the boat. All that was left for them to do was step off and tie the lines to the cleats.

Lissette and Emerson made their way up to her house. A few minutes later, Anita saw them coming back down the street with a large soft-sided cooler and a surprisingly large cardboard box. Her heart quickened at the thought of all of the goodies that could be in a box that big. She could barely stand the suspense as they walked down the dock, big smiles on their faces.

"Can you believe the size of this thing?" Emerson said excitedly.

"I know!" Anita agreed as she took it from Lissette and helped them on board.

"Do you think your neighbor will mind if I fill the fresh water tanks?" Anita said, alluding to the need for additional cleansing water.

"I don't think she'll mind." Emerson said with a devilish grin as she handed her the garden hose from the dock. Also noting that it was getting close to dark and she doubted she was even at home on a Saturday night at 10pm.

Anita bent over the back of the boat and slipped the hose into a filling receptacle. In a few minutes the water gurgled out and she closed it up and handed the hose back over to Emerson. "We're ready for business." Anita said as she handed the hose back to Emerson, slipped behind the console and started the motors.

A few minutes later, she was unleashing the anchor. She had positioned the boat into the current a hundred feet or so outside the channel. About a half mile from either shoreline. She was anxious because Emerson and Lissette had been down below with the box while she got them into position, and she had to remind herself to get everything done correctly before going down to see what goodies were in store for them. She put the engines in reverse and confirmed that the anchor was holding fast. Then she switched the navigation lights to the anchor position, that just left a small white light aglow on the stern. It was not enough light to really illuminate the cockpit, but she had colored lights for that. Either white, blue, green, purple or red, the red was for maintaining night vision but she thought it was appropriate for the activities, So she switched on the red ones and shut off the engines. She was about to unlatch the cabin door when she heard it opening from the inside. The first thing that emerged was Emerson's hand holding a frosty can of Anita's favorite IPA, she peaked up through the hatch and told her to count ten mississippi's, then to come down stairs. Anita grinned and took a long swig of her well-earned beer. Then she counted "one mississippi, two mississippi" loud enough for them to hear below deck. Her excitement grew and when she got to ten Mississippi, she quickly opened the hatch and came down to the lovely site of Emerson and Lissette on all fours on the bed. Their asses in the air displaying fluffy, colored tails attached to the butt plugs that were inserted into their sexy little asses. Lissette's was pink, Emerson's was purple She was surprised at how shocking their nudity was to her, but a few hours of clothes was enough to recalibrate her senses to normal. Seeing two beautiful asses on display for her was a wonderful surprise and her pussy immediately began to tingle.

"Oh goody!" Anita said excitedly. "Then added, you two are sooo hot!"

The girls sensually climbed down from the bed, playing up the swooshing tails, and turned to reveal that there were two more plugs for her to choose from. She chose a pink and purple raccoon tail that Lissette was holding. Partly because it was cute, and partly because it was noticeably less girthy than the one that Emerson was holding, which looked like an orange cheetah tail.

She wondered how large the plugs attached to Emersons and Lissette's furry little tails were. Knowing that she'd find out soon enough made her even hotter.

Anita climbed onto the bed and got on all fours like Lissette and Emerson had been. Taking a cue from Lissette and Emerson on the control issue, she waited patiently for Emerson to slip off her bikini bottom and expose her soaking wet pussy and tight little sphincter. No longer gaping like it had been a few hours before.

Again, even though she'd been nude for hours earlier in the afternoon, the hiatus and normalcy of dinner made having her bikini bottoms pulled down to completely expose her was shocking, and she instinctively clenched her butt cheeks, but because they were so fully spread had the unintended effect of her exposed anus winking and puckering a few times, as if inviting the plug.

Both girls let out low, visceral growls of desire at the unintended sexiness of the involuntary action. It was clear that Anita felt a little self-conscious, which made her so much sexier.

Lissette slipped the plug into her mouth and pressed it gently inside Anita's waiting ass, eliciting a moan of satisfaction as it stretched her open just a little at its widest part and then popped in as it narrowed toward the base with a satisfying firmness. A reward well worth waiting for.

She stayed there on display for the other two to admire for a moment, then she stood back up and looked at the box on the table. "So what else is in there?" She said as she stepped out of her bikini bottoms as slipped her bra over her head and exposed fully erect nipples.

"We didn't look that closely, we just wanted to see the cute tail plugs and thought we could go through the rest of it together." Emerson said excitedly as she slipped onto a bench seat at a small table attached to the wall. The feeling of the plug pressing deep inside as the weight of her body came down made her exhale lustily. The other two followed suit and found the stimulation of the plug with the furry little tail to be very satisfying.

Emerson held the box excitedly and looked at the other two across the table. "You want to make a pact?"

"What happens on the boat stays on the boat?" Lissette said as she eyed the box a little nervously, afraid of just how serious the toys were going to be inside.

"Well that, of course. But also, that one of us has to at least try each and every one of the objects in the box."

Anita and Lissette looked at her with nervously excited expressions. "I will if you all will," Lissette said sheepishly.

"All we have to do is try, right?" Anita said making sure she was not over-committing.

"Really try." Emerson said teasingly.

"Okay, I'm in." Anita said, happily resigned to whatever fate the box had in store. "But before we start, does anyone want to 'freshen' up a little?" Anita said sheepishly as she opened the door that said 'HEAD.'

All three agreed that they would like a chance to make sure they were still all cleaned up front and back. Anita stepped into the small room and showed them how the little toilet worked and demonstrated that there was the same sprayer in there as there was in the cockpit where they had first learned about the joys of administering enemas. The whole room was essentially a shower as well, so once it was sealed off you could really get cleaned up.

Once they were sure they knew how everything worked, Anita said "Okay, I think I want another beer to work up my courage before we open the box and see what I've gotten myself into. "Who wants to go first?"

"You know what? I could go for a beer too, Emerson is the one that ordered all this stuff. I think she goes in and gets cleaned up, and then maybe she gets the first dibs on a toy?" Lissette said, trying to sound generous.

Anita nodded and added "Sounds good to me!" relieved to know that, at the very least, she wouldn't be up first in the rotation.

"Well aren't you all sweet!" Emerson said in her best southern drawl, and slipped into the little room and latched the door, then she peaked her head out again. "How long do I have?"

Anita started to look to Lissette but was surprised when Lissette answered "Ten minutes, we need time to enjoy our beers." Emerson nodded and latched the door shut again.

"That's a long time to run the water," Anita said quietly, worried they'd run out.

"Right, sorry." Lissette said and then knocked on the door and added "Don't use all the water though! Just run it when it you need it. We'll be up top enjoying our beers, we'll be back down in ten minutes."

Emerson said "Okay!" Her voice was muffled, but they could tell she was excited as the water turned on and sprayed on the door, and then also became muffled. Both girls imagined it slipping into her lovely little bottom as she prepared herself.

Lissette winked at Anita and grabbed two beers from the softsided cooler. "I've got a plan that I think Emerson is going to love. But it's a little different than we talked about, are you in?"

Anita thought for a second and then giggled conspiratorially. "I'm in."

"Good!" Lissette said and climbed the ladder with one hand while holding the beers in the other. A skill she had acquired in her many years as a waitress before she started making a nice living selling condos and houses.

Anita watched excitedly as Lissette's little tail bounce back and forth as she ascended the ladder.

When she got to the top, Lissette turned around and whispered. "Hand me the box..."

About ten minutes later, Emerson was confident that she was clean and ready for whatever lay ahead, just to be sure, she filled herself up one more time and released it into the little toilet. just as she finished, she heard Lissette's voice say, "Are you ready?" through the door.

"Just about..." Emerson said excitedly as she slipped the pliable rubber butt plug into her mouth for a little lubrication, and then gently slid her tail back in place between her squeaky clean and shiny butt cheeks. "Okay, ready!" She said excitedly as she opened the door.

Lissette leaned forward and whispered, "I think we have a slight change of plan."

"Oh," Emerson said a little nervously, this had all been her idea. She was afraid she'd scared them off.

"We went through the box on our own. And we thought, it would be fun if every toy was a surprise."

"Yeah, that's what we said." Emerson said a little disappointed.

"A surprise just for you. See, we talked about it while you were in there getting ready and we thought the anticipation of opening the presents on Christmas morning is the best part. This way, for you, that would continue all night. Just one surprise after another."

"Really?" Emerson said, starting to understand the idea and liking it.

"There's just one catch."

"What's that?" Emerson said flirtatiously.

"You don't get to see what is coming next, you just feel it sliding inside you. In your pussy, your ass, your mouth, all of the above, it's totally up to us. Oh, and in the meantime, so we don't lose our own mojo, you're going to be pleasuring us whenever we ask, however we ask and until we tell you to stop."

Emerson's heart was racing and her mouth hung open in a combination of shock and lust.

"Oh, and one more thing." Lissette said as she pulled a furry pink blindfold from the table behind her. You're going to be blindfolded. That way, you have no idea what's coming next. Sound like fun?" Lissette said with a devilish grin.

Emerson could not believe how perfectly they had imagined what she wanted. She squeaked out a soft "Uh huh..." And allowed Lissette to blindfold her.

Lissette leaned forward and whispered in her ear. "The safe word is 'strawberry.'"

Emerson was amazed at how exposed she felt in the night air as she came up on deck. In her mind, she thought she was out in the middle of the river where no-one could see, but she had not been on deck when Anita was anchoring, so she really did not know where they were. it gave her the same sense of total exposure that she'd had in the bathroom, only magnified. There was a little set of steps to one side of the console that led to the sun bathing deck on the bow. The deck was a large cushioned area about the size of a king sized mattress. It had a grab bar all the way around the sides and back but was open at the front as it slanted down toward the bow.

Once Lissette had Emerson in place, she had her get on her knees and press her chest and face to the deck. She stroked her wet pussy and whispered, "Do you want another edible?"

Emerson nodded and whispered, "Oh yes." As though she was already on the verge of orgasm. Lissette slipped one in her mouth and Emerson chewed it up and swallowed it. As if on cue, a warm breeze tickled her exposed pussy and ass and gave her goosebumps. She got butterflies in her stomach as she imagined Lissette and Anita looking at her, her ass in the air, a little fluffy tail coming out of her freshly cleaned asshole. She was totally exposed, totally vulnerable, and as horny as she could ever remember being. That's when she got the unmistakable aroma of pussy. A hand delicately grabbed her hair and lifted her head, she felt the warmth of another body close to her face, then her face was pressed into a hot, wet pussy. She immediately began devouring it as she felt the plug being slipped from her asshole.

She felt slender fingers rubbing lubrication, first on, then inside her asshole. First one finger, then two, and then possibly three were going in and out of her asshole, which was becoming very well lubricated. Then there was a pause, and she could feel something cold press against her slippery asshole and she let out a little surprised squeal.

Anita had tried to warm it up a little by slipping it into her pussy as she lubed up Emerson's lovely little asshole,

"If you think it's cold now, you should have felt it before it went in my pussy." Anita whispered into Emerson's ear as she pressed the stainless steel hook, which was capped with a small steel ball, deep inside Emerson's asshole. The other end had a leather strap attached which acted as a leash. She draped that over Emerson's back for Lissette to take control of. Then she slipped a small, black vibrator into her mouth and turned it on.

Lissette pulled on the chain and pressed the ball deeper inside of Emerson, which caused her to bury her face deeper into Lissette's pussy. That had the added effect of making her pussy more accessible. Anita took that opportunity to slip the little vibrator deep inside her waiting pussy.

The feeling of double penetration was enough for Emerson and she began to come.

Hoping to increase the sensation, Lissette pulled harder on the leash and Emerson let out a muffled moan from between Lisette's sweaty thighs.

Lissette leaned forward and whispered in Emerson's ear "Your safe word is 'Strawberry.'"

Emerson raised her head.

Lissette removed the blindfold, looked in her eyes and saw nothing but desire in Emerson's expression. So she released the pressure briefly and tugged back again.

This had the surprising effect of delaying Emerson's climax, keeping her right on the edge but not allowing her to relax enough to let it happen. She nodded approval to Lissette and then once again buried her face in her pussy. The process of tantalizing Emerson on the edge of climax went on for a long time, Anita occasionally replaced the vibrator with her fingers and massaged Emersons g-spot, intentionally pressing deep inside to add pressure to the steel ball on the end of the hook in her ass, which she could feel through her vaginal wall.

This made Emerson moan even louder until her desire for total surrender overcame her and she began begging for something bigger and longer to be shoved in her ass.

"Aren't you a naughty girl!" Lissette said as she flashed a satisfied grin at Anita, who grinned right back as she slipped the vibrator out of Emerson's slippery, hot pussy and slipped it in her mouth.

Emerson moaned slightly as she exhaled, her chin resting on Lissettes pubic mound. "It feels sooo good. It's like, with toy stretching me out, it keeps me from coming, but I stay right on the edge, like when you have to sneeze, but you can't quite do it? It feels like that, but it's an orgasm. It's awesome. I want something big in my booty!" she said with a giggle.

"We can make that happen, but you have to do something for us." Lissette said as she looked at Anita. Who shrugged.

"Name it." Emerson said playfully.

"I want you to eat my ass, so I am nice and relaxed and ready to find out what the bootie climax is all about. Are you good with that?"

"Oh yeah!" Emerson said lustily.

"Well, I have to get cleaned up then. I am going to leave you in Anita's capable hands for a few minutes. When I come up, I will have the toys I think are appropriate for your next..." she paused, searching for the right word, then grinned and continued. "Your next conquest. Believe me, you do not want the biggest thing in that box."

"Oh yeah. Definitely not." Anita agreed with a giggle as she shook her head and made an expression of shock to Lissette at how impressive the largest dildo in the assortment was.