All Comments on 'Emily 2.0 Ch. 04'

by velcrofist

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good

Not just erotic, but thought provoking too. Good writing.

velcrofistvelcrofistover 3 years agoAuthor
Re: Very good

Thank you so much. I'm really glad you liked it. Comments like that make my day. :)

CarnalvalCarnalvalover 3 years ago
Awesome start!

So many of the well written exhibitionist stories seem to want to just hint at things and never really include them, it's like they want to give everyone blue balls, lol.

Great to see you really delivering on the more perverse aspects of your setting... I hope you drag it out for a long time with all sorts of explicit kinky public sex, vry enjoyable.

Please no deus ex machina either, if Emily gets out of this, make it years later, even if time skips here and there for whatever reasons with summaries of her worst treatment, maybe even a few pregnancies.

I hope this story dives deep into her acceptance of her new life, maybe before too long Collingwood gives her progress reports while fucking her face or cumming inside her pussy.

Hopefully at the end she struggles to want to go home, and ends up stayiing.

Great story, tons of possibilities, look forward to more!

velcrofistvelcrofistover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks Carnalval! Great to see you back and enjoying it. :)

maddictmaddictover 3 years ago

There's no place like home,there's no place like home. Click those pumps together 3 times my dear.

Open

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

just a wonderfull story, very well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservelcrofist@velcrofist
I generally write stories with a reluctant ENF (embarrassed nude female) with public nudity & sex theme, but other things will creep in there from time to time, even a little femdom. One of the key elements of my plots is to imagine what a world would be like if certain bizarr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Emily 2.0 Ch. 03 Previous Part
Emily 2.0 Series Info