All Comments on 'Emily 2.0 Ch. 07'

by velcrofist

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
CarnalvalCarnalvalover 3 years ago
I love your writing, this story is by far my favorite

Still loving the cadence... The inner dialog and turmoil. Just fantastic erotica.

The being cast aside and then suddenly becoming desperate to please again is hot and has massive potential. Her inner struggle with so many things is so incredibly done in this story.

But all the pregnancy stuff... Sorry if this makes me sound weird... (maybe having literotica be one of your favorite sexual outlets isn't the most normal but I don't care, this site is amazing lol) But I really love it. I bet the opinions on the fetish are split, but anytime someone tackles it (especially in alternate reality and scifi settings which separate the pregnancy from post pregnancy and child rearing in a 'happy ending' sort of way and get right back to the sexy previous self), it is always a huge turn on.

I like the threat of fertility and consequence of being pregnant and how it effects the character in their situation (especially when in it's done in a heroine type role [I'm *really* hoping when Tanuki starts writing more Agent in Distress chapters that pregnancy and fertility becomes a thing, lol). But the worry about getting pregnant while one cock after another cums in her pussy is something I hope we see a lot of. The primal biology and instincts of it, maybe even become something she is turned on by and lusts for.

Fertility is such an appealing aspect of free use or slut type stories. Characters thinking about it and worrying about it seems to consistently result in the sexiest writing I see.

We discussed body modifications before, def another one of my favorite kinks (a very specific type of mod, most of them I find gross tbh)... I'd say this chapter and also the one where Casey had her pubic hair permanently removed and got microbranded are my favorite parts of your excellent catalog, lol. Changing pubic hair (dying it neon, lasering it, the actual shaving - another amazing part from this series with Emily btw!), altering fertility, pregnancy, head shaving, 'magically' altering labia (not surgical crap, like sci fi or fantasy magic stuff - loved the Casey story labia details... Nicole Love is one of my fave porn stars and r/LabiaGoneWild is my fave subreddit lol, prominent labia are sexy af!), getting super fit like in mailgirl stories (r/ohlympics another fave lol), and several others... The actual change itself and even moreso the reactions in the story about them are always hot (for example a pregnant woman petting her swelling belly and thinking about it, a woman feeling her freshly shaved skin, other characters reacting to a woman's body becoming extremely fit and lithe, astonishment at large labia that make a woman feel she looks much more lewd because her lips are like a whole different level of exposure above nudity, a woman's inner dialog as her head is shaved - another act which seems to amplify nudity and vulnerability). Those things always just make for sexually intense writing imo, for better or worse lol.

You seem to always delve into those things or stay on the fringe of them, which will always get a 10/10 review from me lol.

Holy shit this comment, sorry it's so long! lol Thanks for the excellent series so far, the first half of Casey's Fall and all of this are by far some of my fave Literotica work ever alongside Tanuki, DavidWriter, GrantLee, Seahawk76, and LizStanton8181. You, DW, GL and Tanuki get bonus points though for all the explicit lewdness though, haha

Hope hyper fertility, pregnancy, permanent body mods, and maybe some leashes to go with all the collars become regular topics! You mentioned not wanting to get too sci-fi in a previous comment... But I'd love to see you explore the heroine in peril genre a bit, Tanuki style... It suits your writing well imo.

Jeez, I'll keep future comments short! lol Thanks for the story!!

velcrofistvelcrofistover 3 years agoAuthor
Re: I love your writing, this story is by far my favorite

Thanks once again Carnalval! That is awesome to hear! You always brighten my day. To tell the truth I hadn't considered pregnancy particularly erotic. It was more something I felt I had to have in there out of necessity in these circumstances. I can't say it goes quite in the direction you'd like for the remainder of the story but it is a factor that continues to play on her mind. It could easily come back in a sequel too. You're giving me all sorts of ideas for a more harrowing and adventurous story, and I think I've laid some good groundwork for that to happen. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved the progression

I have liked this story so far but now it looks like it may become a story to really enjoy. I hope she is going to see a darker side of this world and will eventually like Casey from previous stories will get some body modifications. Eventually becoming more submissive. Good luck with the rest of the series.

CarnalvalCarnalvalover 3 years ago
Re: I love your writing, this story is by far my favorite

Great to hear!

I wanted to agree with the anonymous commenter's idea about kind of seeing the darker side of the planet and the whole "underworld of Coruscant" or the alleys of LA in Bladerunner type thing... (obviously the planet isn't that sci fi, but just hinting at the underworld of hyper advanced civilizations idea)... And the idea of more modifications like hinted at in your previous stories.

But there is a fine line in balancing all of that. The whole less is more thing maybe? (at least, knowing the line...) It has to be somewhat subtle for it to be erotic, and even when we talk about permanent changes - it's better for the more extreme things to be reversible... Otherwise it can quickly become grotesque and even too sadistic.

Let's be honest though, sadism is a part of these topics we are discussing, but in sci fi settings, it can be done in such ways to accentuate the eroticism and trivialize or completely eliminate the repulsive aspects of the themes. Hollywood does has done that all the time for decades.

I couldn't recommend Tanuki's Agent in Distress stories enough if adventurous heroine is an avenue you would like to try out, by far my favorite of that type I've come across. And tbh you wouldn't have to go the full secret agent route either, could be more John McClane (if we don't consider the sequels and think of it as a one time hero event lol), or a normal person rising to the challenge type thing... But any path can be great if done well, I suspect you'll do well whichever way or something in between you tried.

Sorry I ramble yet again, I'm too long winded when I post online, lol. Take care!

velcrofistvelcrofistover 3 years agoAuthor
4Q9Y2Y name change

FYI, for anyone following this story while the chapters are still being released. A reader pointed out that the names were hard to follow with "Q"s in both, and I agree. I was aware the alpha-numeric names might be confusing so I tried to always use characters' actual names in their responses, and also abbreviated them to just 3 letters when 2 women were talking to each other. However, those repetitive "Q"s are still a problem I think so I've changed 4Q9Y2Y's name to 4D9Y2Y in future chapters. I've sent edits to alter it in chapters 6 & 7 but those might take a week or two before they get processed.

I noticed this chapter is getting bombed with an unusual number of 1-4 star ratings Carnalval. Not sure if that's the pregnancy aspect or maybe the socialist style society I created on this Earth to explain how it got this way. It might also be the name issue making it confusing for some, or they just wanted it to go in a different direction. Who knows sometimes though. It could just be trolling. They're anonymous and they rarely comment so I'll never know. I write stories to fill a niche which I think only a minority enjoy as well, but all of you commenting and following me shows me that you enjoy it too and that keeps me going. :)

Thanks heaps to the person who emailed me a story suggestion for a hiking girl. I love it, and I reckon that might have to happen. :)

CarnalvalCarnalvalover 3 years ago

Yea it's honestly hard to tell what could be causing it. It could also be a category thing, sometimes when exhibition stories go too deep into NC, they do poorly here - just like NC stories focusing on exhibition with little explicit action sometimes do poorly in the NC category (I think you maybe ran into that with your first series before switching to exhibition category). Also, you handled the pregnancy in a pretty tame manner, and there have been plenty of stories dealing with pregnancy much more graphically, and still they had strong ratings, so it's difficult to say.

It def could be any number of things, lots of delicate sensibilities out there in 2020 lol. In the end when creating things, you just have to create what you want in the way you think best, hope people like it, and move forward from there. If that moving forward includes lessons learned from previous creative projects, usually it sharpens the result. Just be careful about letting others (including myself) influence what you want to create too much, it compromises your creative integrity and many times leads to boring homogeneity.

Look at it this way, at the time I write this you're still sitting at 4.53+ average score, which means if you are getting a lot of 1 star bombs, it means many more people gave it 5 :) I say write what you want to write, not what you think your reader expects. And if part of your goal is arousal, and some of your fetishes turn people off, then just consider this is a website with tons of flavors for every reader.

Most of us simply move on to the next story when we don't really care for something. I only give 5 star reviews myself. If I don't particularly care for a story, I don't rank it. To be totally honest, I didn't really read the Rise of Casey (lol sorry, but the few chapters I did read I ranked with 5 stars anyway), mainly because I'm not too terribly into male sub centric stories, or stories where fem subs become doms, for whatever reason they just don't do anything for me... That's a huge (and seemingly growing) portion of stories in these NC / Exhib / Bondage categories though, and I'm glad they are here - variety is the spice of life, lol. I just look for something else that suits my taste is all, and schmucks giving 1 star reviews should do the same imo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Master and other things

If you are experiencing ratings bombs it may be the introduction of pregnancy, but it might not be because it is pregnancy and more that it's a different kink to the story. Remember that everyone has their own kinks, things that turn them on and things that turn them off. With each new kink introduced you're going to turn some of those that have been into everything else so far... Off... And some On even more... Pregnancy can create quite a stark divide in an audience.

The more specific a fantasy gets, the harder it may be to maintain a wide audience - but the audience you keep will be increasingly invested. Just a thought.

Also. The Master character introduced at the end here - personally I'm hoping is from Earth 1.0 as well, is responsible for the creation of this world somehow so Emily has a kind of antagonist to rail against as well as an alternative route home... Just another thought.

Keep up the good work - like the mail girls stories this ticks a lot of boxes... Alternate universe, public nudity, free use, humiliation, institutionalised renaming, training and posing. Cant wait to see what comes next.

velcrofistvelcrofistover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks Carnalval. It appears a "sweep" went through just after I wrote that comment and it looks like some of the one star bombs got deleted so they mustn't have been legitimate. It suddenly went from a 4.2 to 4.56 without the number of votes changing much. Same with some of the other chapters. Still, I think I need to get past letting the scores worry me too much either way. It's nice to see people liking it but I write what appeals to me mostly, and that audience is probably a fairly small niche judging by what is popular here. The number of people reading this chapter halved from the previous 3 chapters as well so I have to assume the "One's on the way" description turned a lot of people off.

I enjoy a bit of femdom as well as maledom. I generally like to write about reluctant female exhibitionism so I'll lean towards maledom or lesbian-Dom scenarios though. The stuff I put in Casey's Rise was more about a couple having fun in the bedroom rather than any sort of control being exercised. It's only a small factor which helps Casey gain a bit more confidence, which helps build her character as she ends up at the top of a small empire. The last few chapters took ages to write because all the characters were into it by then which wasn't as much fun to write anymore. Lol. So yeah, I have to write what works for me. If I start writing what I think everyone else is going to like, I'll get bored and it'll end up generic rubbish that no one likes. ;)

CarnalvalCarnalvalover 3 years ago

"The last few chapters took ages to write because all the characters were into it by then which wasn't as much fun to write anymore."

I can see that... It is actually something weird in mail girl stories for me... The more the author makes other mail girls all the same, the less I like it. That was my favorite part about SeaHawk's story I think, how he constantly made Danica the focus, even when there were other mail girls... She was always exceptional and here role never felt challenged or ordinary. Some authors try to make a group of mail girls who are all pretty much the same, that always sours the read for me.

I'm sure that is a very consistent pattern in all my favorite series. Guess I'm not a harem kind of person lol

* * * * *

"I enjoy a bit of femdom as well as maledom."

Oh I didn't mean to say I do not, apologies... I like femdom too. And I like when fem doms play the antagonist in a story, only to have that power taken away and are forced into the same sub role the protagonist has been in for the whole story.

I specifically was referring to stories where the female protagonist sub becomes a dom, just one of those things we all have, lol. Some people don't like a perfectly cooked ribeye!?!? Not the ribeye's fault :P

* * * * *

"Keep up the good work - like the mail girls stories this ticks a lot of boxes... Alternate universe, public nudity, free use, humiliation, institutionalised renaming, training and posing."

Agree with this 100%, those are some of my biggest fetishes too and this story deals with them very well. I like a bit more detail when it comes to sex acts because I'm a perv lol, but this story already has tons more sexual detail than the Casey stories did so I am a big fan of that change in style also.

* * * * *

"Pregnancy can create quite a stark divide in an audience."

I agree with this completely, especially when it comes out of nowhere. I think this story set it up well though so the reader should have been aware of the possibility early on. I think the fetish has a pretty big audience, but I think the much bigger audience is in fertility and unsafe sex... The threat of pregnancy is enough for most kinky peeps like me, and won't turn off people like actual pregnancy will.

I'd actually go so far as to say unsafe sex and creampies are one of the biggest fetishes out there, so playing on that as a threat is especially effective in this story now since we know it can happen (like where movies threaten to kill off main characters all the time but never do - the suspense is eventually lost because we know the author is big on plot armor, vs those stories / shows where we know anyone might get got at any time)... Anyway you paid your dues with the pregnancy thing now in your story, so moving forward just the threat of it is especially effective for kink. (you could even introduce a plot element that allows her to prevent future pregnancies... but nothing comes for free, so with that protection she gives up something else... And this protection could even have a temporary nature, so she is forced to repeat whatever cost is associated with it regularly)

velcrofistvelcrofistover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone. Taking notes. This stuff is really helpful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservelcrofist@velcrofist
I generally write stories with a reluctant ENF (embarrassed nude female) with public nudity & sex theme, but other things will creep in there from time to time, even a little femdom. One of the key elements of my plots is to imagine what a world would be like if certain bizarr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Emily 2.0 Ch. 06 Previous Part
Emily 2.0 Series Info