Emily Steele Science Professor Pt. 05

Story Info
Week 5 Emily's surprise and her rebuttal.
19.8k words
4.54
5k
4
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
809 Followers

Monday: It was a wonderful weekend for the Steele's and Lesley, but now it is back to reality. Frank per usual was the first up. Craig entered the kitchen and started breakfast.

"You want to come with me today and play golf?" Frank asked his father.

"I would love to later; I need to meet with Jerry first."

"Okay, give me a call when you're free, and I will meet you at the clubhouse. Frank stated and went back to the paper.

Emily entered the room dressed and ready to leave for the college. She sat at the breakfast bar. "Craig I will meet you at the college at three for the meeting. I have the document I will present to the administration roughed out. Read it, see what you think."

"Okay will do." Craig said as he placed the breakfast meal in front of his wife.

Lesley as usual was nude. She sashayed into the room with a bright smile on her face. "What a beautiful day, the sun is shining, and it is warm." She beamed always the optimist.

"Hi Lesley, you're chipper today." As Emily looked over the younger woman's body she stated. "Your tan looks good on you."

"Oh, I didn't notice! Thanks Mom."

"You're welcome! Could you type up the document I will reluctantly submit to the administration today. Print up eight copies please."

"Sure mom, I can do that for you and bring it with us this afternoon." Lesley answered.

Emily ate some of meal but wasn't too hungry today. She took a trip to master bedroom to apply minimal makeup. She entered the kitchen, "See you at three." She stated, gave Craig a kiss, and left for the trip to the college.

Emily arrived early, she wanted to work on the syllabus for the CI-101. She was approached by Miles Lowe. "Could you come to my office. I have something I would like to ask you." He stated in an embarrassed whisper.

"Sure, l how can I help you?" Emily stated as she walked with the administrator, she was concerned there was a problem, as his posture was of a person who was in turmoil.

Miles opened the door for the Professor, he said. "Please sit professor." He closed the door. "I don't know where to begin!"

Emily had an inspiration. She stood. "Why don't you start at the beginning." She stated as she started to remove her clothes.

"What are you doing Emily!" Miles stated in shock.

"I thought I was to be naked when I met with the college staff." Emily stated as she was out of her blazer and unbuttoned her blouse.

"Well, no you don't have to, but if you're more comfortable naked..." His voice trailed off as he watched more the beautiful older woman's body come into view.

By this time her blouse and blazer were over the chair back. She stepped out of her skirt and folded it. "Well do I keep going?"

"If you like you can?" Miles stated, now with an appreciative smile on his face.

"That is what I like Miles, you let me make the decision as to my undress code when we meet." She turned "Could you help me with my bra please." Emily askes as she turned her back to the administrator. He fumbles with the catches. "I think I need to promote a class called 'bra clasp 101' you need more finesse when you unhook a woman's bra. It will show you're in control of the situation. I should have my husband teach it." She laughed.

"This is what I want to talk to you about." Miles stated embarrassed as he fumbled with the garment.

"What my bra!?" Emily stated in confusion.

"No, no, I want you to instruct my wife to teach FEH-101. She says she wants a job. Our youngest is in the last year of high school and the other two are both out of college. I thought this would work fine for her and the money is good." Miles croaked as he handed the professor her bra.

Emily turned to him and sat in the chair after she slid her panties to her knees. She couldn't help herself she wanted to give him a full-on view of her honey pot. As she said. "Are you sure you want your wife to do this?"

While Miles thinks about the ramifications of his wife as a FEH-101 instructor. I will tell you a little about Miles and his wife Samantha. Miles is forty-seven years old with a PHD in Business Administration. He is five foot eight inches tall, dark hair with grey highlights, with brown eyes. He is a puggy two hundred and ten pounds from lack of exercise.

Samantha is five-foot-five-inches, forty-six years old, has a master's in education. She enjoys yoga, weighs in at one hundred and twenty pounds. Thirty-four C, Twenty-six, Thirty-six. Her brown hair is worn to her shoulders, with green eyes and light complexion. Samantha is shy and blends in with the walls most of the time.

Miles has thought it over. "Yes, she needs to come out of her shell. Sam is a wonderful woman but too shy. I realized that when I saw you in class last Thursday. You enjoyed it as did your husband. That is what I want for Sam and I." His voice quivered, because of the naked lady in front of him, who showed all her charms to him as he spoke.

"How will we accomplish this Miles?" Emily stated with a smile as she stroked her lady lips to the administrator's amazement.

"She is so courageous as to perform such an intimate act in front of me." Miles thought "I would like to have her attend your next class tomorrow." He stated.

"Okay, but I want to talk to her first. Have her meet me in the cafeteria at noontime tomorrow with you." Emily stated and continued. "The meeting this afternoon, I want you to be on my side. The Dean and Mr. Smidt wants me nude all the time in the proposal I was presented, and they had a PI follow me. Did you see the dossier on me which is detrimental to my professional career?"

"No, I didn't." Miles stated surprised as they only showed him the contract.

"I have a copy in my book bag." Emily stated as she pulled it out and handed the document to Miles.

He opened the folder. "What is this!" He boomed angry to see the photo of Emily spread.

She thought he was angry with her. "This is at a naturalist camp about two hours from here. We spent the weekend there and we were spied on secretly. The PI was there last weekend and we caught them. They were ejected from the camp." Emily stated hurriedly, she was concerned she would be fired.

"What you do on your own time is not my concern, as long it is not illegal. My concern is that Mr. Smidt, and the Dean are conspiring against you." Miles stated and continued. "I know you are one of our most valuable instructors. You have a class which is very difficult to instruct. You are totally exposed to the students. The faculty does not have your back." The administrator had a look of sorrow on his face.

Emily stood up. "I have to get ready for my class." She put on her bra. "Can you hook my garment for me Miles." She said and turned. He fumbled with the hooks. "I have to get lessons for you Miles." Emily laughed as she stepped into her panties and gave the administrator a pussy show as she brought the garment up her legs. She slipped into her skirt. Donned the blouse and the blazer. "See you this afternoon Miles." Emily said as she turned to leave.

"Thank you for your help Professor." Miles said in a sincere voice.

"Hope we can work something out which will be mutually beneficial to our college, our students and us." Emily stated hopefully.

Emily's classes flew by, noontime she went to the cafeteria and had lunch. She worked on the CI-101 Syllabus all afternoon. Emily was surprised when Craig, Lesley and Jerry showed up.

"Three already?" Emily stated.

"Yes, it is! Time goes by fast when your having fun." Lesley stated, with a smile. "I have the documents you requested printed up."

"Hold on to them. I had a meeting with the Administrator. Maybe we have someone on our side? We will see at the meeting." Emily stated.

"How so!" Jerry asked surprised.

"Let's see how it plays out." Emily stated emboldened by the morning meeting with Miles.

"I have all the photos the PI took at the camp and also as he followed all of you for the last month. They were all on the camera I confiscated." Jerry stated with pride. "I'm no lawyer but I think Mr. Bluster, the Dean, and Mr. Smidt have overstepped the boundaries of law to the wrong side in their exuberance to get you nude in public, Emily."

Emily and crew waited until four-ten to go to the administration conference room. The Dean, Mr. Smidt and Mr. Bluster were there already. There was a conspiratorial whisper among them as the group entered. With a we won smirk on their faces, as they nodded to Emily as she entered.

"How is everyone today Lenny." Emily stated.

"Ah we are good." They stated baffled by her gaiety.

The Dean, Mr. Smidt and the lawyer were concerned when at four thirty the Administrator didn't show up. Emily and her group took it in stride as they had more information than the Dean.

It was almost four- forty-five before Miles entered the room with a man of color in a three-thousand-dollar suit. "Good afternoon everyone, I am sorry I am late. I was in a meeting with my consultant on human-rights.

"Good afternoon everyone." The gentleman said as he sat down.

The Dean, Mr. Smidt, and the lawyer turned pale at the mention of a human rights consultant.

Miles stated. "Let's start with everyone going around the room and give us your name and position.

Everyone went around the room, the last to speak was the human rights consultant. "My name is Dr. Darrel Whitman I am professor of human rights law at Harvard."

Miles started the meeting. "I had a discussion with Professor Steele this morning and though she didn't say anything I feel there is an undercurrent of pressure to force her to do things she knows is not needed. I opted to call my good friend Dr. Whitman to make sure our Professor is treated with respect and the dignity she deserves." This was said with great admiration for Emily.

Jerry raised his hand. "I would like to speak in reference to Professor Steele's situation." He held up the dossier Emily was given by Mr. Bluster. "This dossier does not represent the true nature of the Professor. Although she goes to a naturalist camp, she is a true inspiration to the students she instructs. Furthermore, she instructs an intensive class FEH-101 which requires her to be nude and let the students intimately touch her to gain experience they otherwise would not and to practice on her body the instruction she gives. This is not something every professor is capable of."

Dr. Whitman raised his hand. "Professor Steele are you treated with respect for taking on this difficult class?"

"Mr. Smidt, the Dean and Mr. Bluster have continually demanded I be nude in public for no good reason. Mr. Smidt is using his money to bully me. The Dean, and Mr. Bluster are on his side." Emily stated as she turned on the theatrical waterworks. She slumped down into her seat and put her head in her hands and cried. It was a beautiful performance.

Craig and Lesley jumped up and went to the presumably stricken woman's side to comfort her.

"Why are you doing this to my mother-in-law?" Lesley screamed as she helped Emily up and had her walk out of the conference room.

Craig stood up you could see the fire in his eyes. "I have had enough of this. Mr. Smidt you will give this college the one hundred and fifty million dollars over five year or we will find a lawyer to do this for the college. I want to see the Dean replaced along with the lawyer. They will cause the college a great deal of trouble if they don't stop bullying my wife. She just wants to instruct her students to her best ability and bring honor to this higher education facility. I have to go comfort my wife now." He said as he left the room.

Jerry stayed behind he threw a few copies of the dossier on the conference table. "This is the garbage your faculty has been dishing out about the Professor."

The lawyer tried to pick all the folders up, but Dr. Whitman, grabbed one close to him. "Let me look at this!" He stated.

The Dean, Mr. Smidt and the lawyer were all talking at once to try to defend their positions.

"Sit down and let Dr. Whitman look at the file." Miles stated angrily.

For about twenty minutes you heard from Dr. Whitman. "Ahu, oh, Oh no! Oh, Aha. Oh my!" And this. "Mr. Lowe, I think you have a big problem here. If the professor wants to pursue it. Is there anything else I should know about?"

Jerry stood up. "I confiscated a camera from a PI that has some of the photos in the dossier. It looks like blackmail to me but I am no lawyer?" The PI stated another nail in their coffin.

The Doctor. looked over the photos on the camera. "You better find out what the Professor wants and give it to her." Dr. Whitman warned the Administrator after he scanned the photos.

With that the meeting adjourned.

Craig and Lesley walked a tearful Emily through the college halls they went the long way for effect and the most exposure. The students who saw the Professor looked on with pity.

They arrived at the car. "Dad I will drive Mom's car. She is in no condition to drive."

Craig helped Emily into the passenger side of the car and closed the door. Craig went to his car and followed.

Three minutes into the drive home. "Where do you want to go to dinner." Emily broke out in hysterical laughter. "What do you think academy award!" She asked.

"What, that was an act!" Lesley laughed. She punched in the number to Frank's cell. When he answered, she gave the phone to, Emily.

"Hi Frank, we are going to Gino's tonight for Italian." Emily stated.

"Okay meet you there."

Craig followed the ladies confused when they turned to go away from home but followed anyway.

Emily called Jerry's cell. When he answered she asked? "You want to party with us tonight?"

"Sure, where.?"

"Gino's"

"Great meet you there." Jerry stated surprised Emily was not distraught anymore and wondered what shenanigans the ladies will pull tonight.

Monday night Gino's was dead only the bartender and two waitresses were there. The group was taken to a horseshoe booth in the back of the room per their request. It could seat five.

"Mom we need to go to the ladies room." Lesley stated.

With the mention of the ladies, room Craig said. "Here was go Frank put on your seatbelt and get ready for a wild ride with the two women of ours." They didn't know that Emily called Jerry.

Emily had a blazer, skirt, blouse, panties, and bra on. Lesly had a button front dress with panties she forgot her bra. Emily removed her blouse; Lesley unhooked her bra for her, and she put on her blazer folded the blouse, and put it in her purse. She then skinned down her panties and in the purse they went. Lesley did the same with her panties. She left Two buttons secured on a six-button dress. The women were stripped down for public exposure.

The women walked out of the restroom in back of Jerry. "Just in time Jerry. The seat of honor is ready for you." Emily stated as she pointed to the end of the horseshoe.

Jerry jumped when he heard the voice in back of him. He slid in with a woman on each side of him. The men were on the outside.

"I want to pay tonight." Jerry stated.

"Oh, you will" Lesley stated. "But it may not be in cash!" Lesley giggled. "We need someone other than our men to tease." She laughed followed by a wardrobe malfunction which caused her breast popped out.

Emily followed suit with a peek a 'boob' movement as Jerry realized the blazer was all she had on, no blouse.

Both women were in their glory they double teamed Jerry. Both women stroked his manhood through his slacks. Their other hand stroked their men through their garments. The ladies had each hand on their tube steak. The poor men had such a hard problem they didn't have enough skin to close their eyes. By the time the waitress came for their beverage order all the men had painful erections with nowhere to put them.

"May I get your beverage order?" The waitress asked with a grin as she could see where the ladies, hands were when she approached.

The group gave their beverage order and then discussed the meeting and what transpired in the morning. Emily gave an overview of the discussion she had with Mr. Lowe. Lesley pulled out her laptop and documented the discussion Emily had with Jerry.

The beverages were delivered by a young man. He passed out the drinks, when he gave Emily her drink, she reached for it and her breast came into view for a slip second. Lesley had the same malfunction when he gave her the drink. Needless to say, the young man left with a smile on his face and he pitched a tent in his pants.

While the consortium waited to have their meal order taken Emily asked. "Do you have the equipment to download any information off the earrings with you Jerry?"

"I never leave home without it. I will go to the car, be right back." It took him about ten minutes to get back.

The waitress started to take the orders. Jerry sat down and ordered. When the server left Emily took the earrings off.

Jerry loaded the information on a zip drive. "I will look at this tomorrow." He said as he put the equipment away.

Emily had a smile on her face. "Lesley let's go to the ladies, room again."

"Okay mom." Lesley answered.

The two ladies arose and sashayed to the ladies, room.

"What's up mom?"

Emily took off her skirt. "Do you think my blazer is too short without the skirt." She asked with a playful expression.

"No, it goes almost to your knees, but you only have three buttons. You will have to be careful when you sit... Or not!" Lesley giggled.

Emily folded her skirt and put it in her purse. Good thing the accessory was more like an overnight bag because by now she has a change of clothes in it. The two sashayed back.

"Oh boy, your mother took her skirt off!" Craig whispered to his son.

"Let the games begin!" Frank said.

The girls sat down just as the meals were served. There was cordial conversation throughout the meal. Background dinner music played. It was about seven when everyone at the table finished their meal.

Lesley was the first up. "Let's dance Frank." She grabbed his hand, and the young couple walked to the small dance floor. Lesley flashed her breasts and pubic mound throughout the fast dance to the delight of the men at the bar.

The next dance, a slow one, Craig and Emily joined the young couple. All eyes were on the beautiful women on the dance floor, in their abbreviated outfits. Craig went to sit down after a few dances. Emily asked Jerry to dance and proceeded to dance closely with him. She smiled to herself when she noted he was hard. After the dance he limped back embarrassed because of his condition.

"This case was a complicated one, but the people he worked for are fun to be around," Jerry thought.

It was along about ten, there was only a few guys at the bar. The lady's garments mysteriously became unbuttoned as they danced a fast number, with their partners to the enjoyment of all the men present. The lady's charms were on view, they were not embarrassed in the least. They men on the other hand glanced at the women surreptitiously. The guys were embarrassed when the women caught them as they looked at their nearly naked bodies. To women's delight I will add.

"I can never understand men. They love to look at us mom but when they get caught they are embarrassed, and we are the one's showing the goods." Lesley pondered.

"I guess it is how everyone has been brought up. It is naughty to show your charms. In this society Lesley. We have a lot of work to do to have society overcome their aversion to exposed females." Emily pontified and then giggled.

"If anyone can eliminate that taboo, we can!" Emily stated confidently.

Frank wanted to rest, so Lesley went to Craig. "Dad you want to dance?"

With a smile he arose in more ways than one. Danced the slow number with her. She wasted no time; she pressed her naked breasts against his chest. For the duration of the dance.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
809 Followers