Emily Steele Science Professor Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One of the male students who worked for the college paper asked. "I saw you in the hall nude a few weeks back. Did you do that to publicize the FEH-101 class we heard about? Or was your nudity a requirement for the grant the school will receive from an unknown philanthropist? We understand your assistant, the Dean, and the school attorney were all let go. What do you know about that?"

"Let me be clear anything I do at this college is to benefit the students. If you want more information refer your questions to the Administration." Emily stated.

"Dr. Steele, we want to help if we can. We have seen you distraught a few times in the hall. If there is anything, we can do to help, let us know." A female reporter stated.

"What all the students can do for me is the best they know how and if anyone has problems with their studies go to your professor. If any professor doesn't want to help, you come see me. I will find out what the problem is." Emily stated as she walked down the hall and out the door to her ride.

When Emily exited the college. She saw Sam and Miles in their vehicle as they waited for her. They were parked alongside Craig and conversed excitedly about the adventure to come. The Lowe's have never been to a nudist camp or nude beach for that matter. They wanted to know what to expect.

Frank and Lesley exited the back seat. They will take Emily's car to the camp so they will have a vehicle to go into the town by the camp if they so desire.

Frank, lead the caravan as he has the key card. Lesley who wanted to be ready when they arrived at the camp stripped off in the car. Emily could see her, not to be behind Emily stripped off. Sam was amazed Dr. Steele was so uninhibited when she saw her strip off her clothes as soon as they left the college lot.

"Sam, I want you to be nude on this trip to the nudist camp?" Miles asked pitifully.

"What happens if we get stopped for some reason Miles? I will be very embarrassed!"

"That is not quite right Sam. You will be 'in bare ass' if you take off your clothes." He laughed hysterically.

"Oh, you clown!" Sam laughed as she stripped off.

It was a two-hour trip. Miles and Sam had a very meaningful conversation about their dreams, expectations, and fantasies. Miles glanced over at his wife she subconsciously ran her fingers through pubic hair, and ran he fingers along her slit. Finally, she inserted two fingers and rubbed her clit. She started to moan. The car filled with her lady scent and she brought herself to orgasm in front of Miles to the amazement of her husband.

"That was amazing Sam I have always wanted to see you do that but was afraid to ask." Miles said in a thankful voice.

"I am so embarrassed I just did that, but I couldn't help it. I was so horny." Sam said with a red face.

"Don't be, that was a beautiful sight to see my wife spread out and enjoying herself." Miles said reverently.

Sam continued to rub her pussy and insert her fingers in her honey pot, she became inspired. "You want a taste!" She said as she pulled her fingers out of her box and offered them to her husband.

He readily agreed to lick her fingers and smacked his lips. "You taste heavenly my dear." He stated.

The closer they were to Full-Tan-Sun-Club the more nervous she became. "I don't know if I will be able to be an instructor for the class, Miles. I an scared!" She lamented as she ran her fingers through her pubic hair.

"Don't worry my love Dr. Steele will help you through the hurdles of the class. She is an excellent instructor.

For Emily it was a two-orgasm trip to the camp. Lesley had a three-orgasm trip. Jerry and Katy left early and were there already.

The convoy arrived at the Nudist camp at about two thirty. Lesley and Miles went to the office. The college will pay for the weekend which will include any meals the group has in the clubhouse. They received their room assignments and went to the designated cottages, which luckily were side by side with luxurious accommodations.

Each had accommodations to sleep eight with a full kitchen. eight-person jacuzzi tubs with the eight person showers, with an enclosed water closet room. The sleep area had two king size beds with two queen size sofa-beds.

When Sam saw the cottage interior, she was surprised it was one large open room. "Miles there is no privacy in here!" She stated in horror.

"Sam, look in the mirror you're nude!" Miles stated the obvious.

"Oh, yes I am!" She stated and laughed as she is so comfortable nude at this point. It seems natural to her to be clothes-less.

Emily and Lesley came to the Lowe's cottage. "Sam, grab your towel we will go to the pool area, while Miles gets ready." Emily stated.

Frank and Craig knocked on the door and walked in. Both were nude with towels over their shoulders. "You ready yet Miles." Craig asked. Frank carried at cooler with soft drinks in it.

Samantha was mesmerized by the sausage show in front of her. She has only seen one in all her life her husband's. Now she will have a whole camp full of them she realized.

Lesley noted Sam could not take her eyes off the men's equipment stated. "Sam if they had a wedding here you will be able to tell who the best man was right away." They all laughed, and the ladies went to the pool.

"I have a problem already!" Miles stated with a red face. "I don't know if I can do this?" He lamented.

"I had the same problem the first time I came here. Don't worry you will get used to the naked flesh before you know it." Craig stated.

Frank became comical. "When you start to get a boner. Think about some embarrassing situation of a sexual nature. Something along the lines you picked up a beautiful woman at a bar. When she removes her panties, you find out it is a guy in drag! That, should deflate your organ...or not!" Frank laughed, as did Craig.

"Miles one good thing about today it is not that crowded." Craig informed him.

He couldn't hold off the inevitable not longer. He grabbed a towel stripped off his duds. Embarrassed he put the towel over his shoulder and across his chest to cover his genitals the best he could. They walked toward the pool area and when Miles saw a young woman nude as she walked by. He started to swell, this was a new experience or should I say adventure for him. There were many naked bodies around the premises of all shapes and sizes. He paid particular attention to the females. It was a fantasy come true to see all the naked females.

When they found the ladies, Emily and Lesley sat in a very unladylike position. Jerry and Katy were there. Jerry rubbed Katy's thigh very close to the juncture of her legs. Loungers were saved for all by the first to arrive. Sam sat relaxed, but Miles could see his wife was excited, her lady lips looked moist and were engorged. It caused them to be exposed beyond her luxuriant pubic growth. When he sat next to her, he received a faint feminine scent he knew she was sexually excited. Miles took his cue from Jerry and started to massage' his wife's thigh close to he pussy. He started to rub her lips which caused her to spread her legs further apart.

Miles began to swell at his midsection. "I need a cold beverage!" He stated as he continued to massage his wife's thigh. He was overcome with joy to be outdoors in public and to manipulate his wife's lady lips with her consent because she did not stop him. He could get used to this place.

Miles became overzealous with the public show of affection for his wife.

"Miles, you have to tone it down a little. You can't finger fuck your wife by the pool. You will get us thrown out. Did you notice some of the people are staring at you?" Craig whispered to him.

"Oh, sorry I didn't know there were rules like that here." Miles whispered embarrassed as he rubbed his wife's leg by her thigh toward her knee more.

"Yes, there are families who attend with children." Emily stated in hushed tones to both.

"You have to wait for the dance after ten PM when the kids leave..." Lesley whispered.

"Then hold onto your hats people the ladies get wild!" Frank whispered.

Sam was mesmerized she has never seen so many peckers and breasts at one time in all her life. Miles was amazed how many beaver shots he could get of the ladies around the pool. If the ladies caught Miles eye they would smile and spread. The women liked to tease him because they could tell he was a cotton tail. A cottontail is someone who is at a nudist camp for the first time. Many men showed off for Sam also.

The group had a great time in conversation, and they swam. Miles and Sam loved to watch the opposite sex put on the sunscreen and liked to watch when help was needed.

"It is about time for us to get ready to for dinner we have a six o'clock reservation." Lesley the self-proclaimed activity director stated.

All followed Lesley to their cottage.

"What do you wear for dinner?" Sam asked.

"Nothing, we go like this." Lesley stated.

"Who wants to come to our cottage sit, relax in the jacuzzi and to shower." Emily asked.

Frank filled the tub the group hopped in, but they were not necessarily next to their partner, but in man woman man formation around the tub. It was very tight quarters in the tub. As the group conversed hands started to wander clandestinely under the water. Miles was surprised when he felt two hands on his member. Sam was not next to him. Sam squeaked when she felt fingers in her pussy and another rubbed her clit.

"I hope you don't mind we are all good friends here for those of you it is their first time here." Lesley explained. "Lay back and enjoy." She moaned as she had two hands that worked her pussy.

Their conversation stopped and the symphony of sex sounds started with screams from the women when the came and grunts from the men. The cum floated to the surface.

"Time to take a shower." Lesley laughed as all jumped out of the tub to go to the shower.

Frank and Craig cleaned the tub as it drained. Miles and Jerry had their hands full as they washed four women's backs and whatever else, they could reach. Craig and Frank saw the two men were overworked so they jumped in to help. Sam and Katy were closest to them, so they washed the ladies they paid the most attention to their pussies and breasts, with some attention to their backs. The ladies returned the favor and washed the guy's backs and peckers.

When everyone dried off there was an embarrassed silence.

Emily did not want to have this weekend ruined so she took the elephant in the room by the horns and stated. "What is the matter didn't you like the fun in the tub we just had?

Jerry was the first to speak. "It is all in fun don't worry about it if your uncomfortable we won't do this again?" He said.

Katy agreed and said "We are here to have fun."

Miles said. "It was fun but we are not used to such a intimate display in front of people. We will get used to it." He stated with more confidence than he felt.

"That was the first time someone other than my husband touched me so intimately and brought me off." Sam confided. "I liked it!" She smiled.

"I am glad Sam, because if you want to be an instructor or FEH-101 you will need to get used to fingers of your students in your vagina." Emily said. "Consider it your first lesson."

The troop grabbed their towels and left for their dinner reservation. They found an eight-person table and sat. A nude server brought the nights menu and took their drink order. When she came back with the beverages, she took their meal order.

"You don't have to worry about getting your meal on your clothes anyway." Sam quipped.

All laughed and discussed the cotton tails first day at a nudist camp, and other non-controversial subjects. The troop finished dinner and went back to the cottage, sat on the veranda and continued their conversation until it was time to get ready for the dance.

Emily and Lesley took Sam and Katy to get them dressed for the dance. The guys dressed in shorts and tees.

It was half past eight when the ladies came out onto the veranda. The each had a see-through negligee on that went to their waist with a pair of crotchless panties. 'Boing' went the guys peckers when they saw the pictures of beauty in front of them.

The men proudly walked their ladies to the club house, found a table in a dark corner, set their towels on their chairs, and sat down. The band was set up. The server came for their beverage order.

Lesley and Frank started to dance as soon as the band started. This brought out a few more couples. Emily and Craig were out on the floor sooner than usual. It took Sam, Miles, Katy and Jerry about forty-five minutes to get their courage up to dance. Once the troop was out on the floor. They became comfortable and danced most of the dances.

While everyone was seated when the band had a break Lesley said. "From now on we will switch partners after every dance."

The band started with a fast number and each couple danced with their partner. The next dance was a slow dance and the group switched. Sam and Miles were nervous, but their partners pulled them in, and Sam could feel her partners pecker hit her stomach, and Miles could feel his partners breasts hit his chest. This went on until eleven, when the band MC said. "From now on the dress code is whatever when we come back from our break."

"What does that mean the dress code is whatever?" Sam inquired.

The people who have been to the dances before showed the newcomers. They all removed their garments together.

"Oh!" Sam said with trepidation but she didn't make a move to remove her garments.

"Cool!" Katy said with excitement as she removed her garments.

"Wow!" Miles stated unsure of what to do, so he didn't make a move to remove anything. It was because he wife didn't.

"Sam, at least remove your panties you can keep the negligee on." Emily coached.

Reluctantly the college President's wife slipped off the garment. "Are we going to switch partners after every dance?" She asked unsure if this is a wise choice for her and her husband.

"Yes, we do. It is fun you will see." Emily stated.

The music started and everyone danced with their partners. All the songs until twelve were slow songs. Sam and Miles looked around the intimately lit dance floor and saw the nude couples dance very close. They followed suite.

The music stopped and everyone switched partners. Miles watched Frank dance with his mother Emily. To the College President's surprise he saw Emily place her son's cock between her legs as they danced very close. He looked over at his wife who danced with Jerry and he saw his wife reluctantly put Jerry's pecker between her legs as they danced. Lesley danced with Craig in the same fashion. Not to be left out Miles let Katy put his man meat between her legs.

Needless to say, after the dance Sam removed the garment that remained and danced with her husband nude. Miles pulled her close to him they danced naked breast to naked chest. Sam positioned his pecker between her legs and adjusted her lady lips the moisture alleviated the friction caused on his member. The couple were in an alternate state of excitement. They loved the freedom allowed at this club. There were hooked.

Jerry and Katy also had a great time. It was the first time Katy has ever been to a camp like this. She has been to nude beaches, but this place is as close to heaven as you can get was her opinion. They danced naked flesh to naked flesh, and she adjusted her partners member to run between her lower lips the moisture dripped on to her partners member as they danced.

The troop switched partners every dance and the woman always adjusted their partners pecker so it would stimulate her clit. They were three dances in. When Sam had her first orgasm while she danced with Frank. He had to help her to her seat as her legs buckled.

Lesley was almost finished with the third dance when she came on Craigs dick. Emily and Katy made it to the fourth dance. Emily came first and Katy lasted almost to the end of the dance. The other couples on the dance floor had similar experiences.

At Midnight the band finished their set and left. They will be back Saturday night.

The troop walked back to the cottage with their garments wrapped in their towels. Sam and Miles became believers in the naturist lifestyle tonight.

"Emily where are Jerry and Katy going to sleep?" Sam asked as they strolled to the cottages.

"The Pull-out sofas are comfortable." Jerry noted."

"The king size bed would be better." Katy stated as she rubbed Jerry's pecker.

"Emily and Craig you are welcome to stay in our cottage if you like." Miles stated and Sam agreed.

"Okay we will get ready for bed and be over in about a half hour." Emily stated.

The women got their jollies off , but the men were almost to the point of a bad case of blue balls by the end of the night. The friction of their cock on the partners lady lips was not enough to get them off. While they waited for the next number they cooled down. Now the men needed to knock on their lady's cervix with their pecker head. To relieve their tension so to speak.

The Steele's knocked on the Lowe's Cottage door, which was a silly gesture as Sam had humped all the cocks of all the men at the dance. They are all good friends by now.

"Enter!" Miles stated with a laugh.

Craig and Emily entered to find the couple nude as they watched the late show on TV. Which was the only light to illuminate the room. They had the covers pulled to their waist. Emily could see Sam's hand move under the covers. Miles laid his head back on the pillow with a moan.

Craig pulled back the covers and Emily to the surprise of the other couple. Laid on her back, spread her legs and Craig dove between the professor's legs to lick-id-slit. He only did that for a minute then moved up French kissed his wife as she helped with the insertion of his cock in her manhole. Craig proceeded to pump into his wife slowly as he kissed her. She licked all around is mouth with her tongue to lick her excitement off her husband's face.

This was a first for the Lowe's they have never seen a couple have sex on a video let alone right next to them. The sex sounds stimulated the couple. They were close enough to hear the wet sound of Emily's pussy as Craig sawed in and out of her. The fragrance of her excitement was apparent in the room. The scream of Emily when she had her orgasm and the groan of Craig when he went over the edge was stimulation enough for the Lowe's to dispense with their inhibitions.

Miles kicked off the blankets and dove headfirst into his wife's pussy. As you may remember she is not a proponent of oral sex but has eased her aversion to it somewhat when she is in a high state of arousal as tonight. As Miles crawled up onto his wife's prone body to give her a tongue full of her pussy kiss. She tried to turn her head to no avail. She finally submitted to her husband's French kiss.

"I don't taste too bad!" She though as she tasted herself on her husband's tongue for only a few times in their marriage. "Ah-ah that feels so good." She moaned as he slid his man meat into her manhole.

Craig and Emily watched as the President of her college pounded his wife to their mutual orgasm in front of them. The Steele's never get tired of live sex action.

"I am glad in one respect that my wife was duped into the roll of sex instructor and ashamed of myself for thinking this way." He reprimanded his thoughts.

"I am shocked I gain enjoyment by observing a couple engaging in an intimate act live. The sounds and the scent of the act is exciting." Emily thought as her husband pounded away.

The Lowe's only thought of orgasm at this time, maybe later they will reflect on their performance and the Steele's performance. With consideration for how each couple reflects on their intimate performance.