Emily Steele Science Professor Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lesley and Emily sat on each side of Jerry with their men on the outside. Sam and Miles sat on the opposite side of the table. There was cordial conversation while they waited for their dinner. Miles and Sam were impressed with the group. They had fun as they waited for the meal.

Miles cannot believe Samantha actually stripped nude in front of relative strangers and amazed she enjoys the exposure. Miles thought he died and went to heaven when his wife removed her dress. She presently sat nude as they waited for their meal.

Emily is ecstatic, she has found someone who will be on their side in the debacle they find themselves in.

The meal was served, everyone partook in delicious meal. The imp in Lesley started the festivities off. She asked Frank to dance. The men were fascinated by the younger woman's movements and the way she shook her breasts and bottom to the fast music.

When the trio played a slow number Emily and Craig went to the dance floor. Miles was delighted to see how the men laid their hands on the women's naked cheeks thus they exposed their brown star to all present. Sam was embarrassed to see all the women's charms exposed as they danced.

"Let's dance Sam." Miles said as more of an order than anything else.

It was observed by the women Sam is somewhat submissive to her husband.

Reluctantly Sam abided by his request and went to the dance floor with her husband. To her horror he grabbed her butt cheeks also and she could feel them spread. She could imagine what she displayed as she danced. Gratefully it only took about halfway through the song for Sam to become comfortable with her exposure. On his part Miles loved the feel of his wife naked body against him and the access he has to her exposed body while they danced. She became more agreeable to the arrangement by the time the dance ended.

The next surprise of the night for the Lowe's came when Lesley announced. "Every dance from now on you have to switch partners."

Miles happily agreed, while Sam who as you know was nude reluctantly agreed.

The first dance, Lesley danced with Jerry as he danced before with the women, he knew the protocol for a slow dance, massage' butt cheeks. Emily danced with Miles she had to instruct him on the proper protocol. Craig dance with Sam, when he took liberties as he grabbed her butt to expose her brown star and lady lips, she almost said something, but stopped when she saw her husband take liberties with the Professor. She decided to enjoy another man's hands on her bottom.

Another surprise of the evening was the next dance Emily danced with her son in the same fashion as the last dance. Her son had her butt cheeks spread as they danced. The last call rolled around and true to form Emily and Lesley danced with the servers and bus crew. They finally convinced Sam to join them with her husband's enthusiastic approval. He wants to see his naked wife dance with someone young enough to be her son.

While the women danced with the wait staff. Miles conversed with Frank. He found out Frank has a master's in business administration along with his architectural degree and stamp. The Dean interview Frank for the instructor of Architecture program.

"Can you come see me tomorrow. I have something I would like to discuss with you. Call me in the morning to set up a time." Mr. Lowe said in a confidential tone, as he handed his business card to Frank.

Emily paid the tab; everyone threw in money for the tip. Sam was surprised to see the women remain nude with their dresses over their shoulders.

"You're not going to put on your dresses to go to the vehicles? Sam asked in disbelief.

"Nope, it will take us more time to have sex when we get home. "Lesley retorted with a chuckle.

"I think you should do the same thing Sam." Miles ordered.

Reluctantly she did as she was told and walked with her head down out into the bar and was observed by the amazed men who watched the visions of beauty file out of the private conference room. All the women put on a pussy show as they entered their vehicles to the delight of all the men who escorted them. To Emily and Lesley, a pussy show was old hat to them, but it did embarrass Sam when her husband told her to show her lady lips to the group.

A cheer when up for all the ladies and the group departed to their homes.

Lesley gave Frank a blowjob, while on the way home to keep him interested so to speak.

Sam who was in an unusual state of sexual need, produced by the last few hours at the restaurant. She leaned against the passenger door and rubbed her pussy as she stated. "Miles, baby I need you in me tonight." She moaned as she inserted two fingers in her pussy and rubbed her clit.

He has never seen his wife in urgent need of service in all the years they have been married. It was usually he who begged her for relief of pent-up sexual energy and she reluctantly gave in to his advances. In the dark and in the bedroom. He has to thank the Professor who released the amorous woman within his wife.

When the Lowe's arrived home they knew their youngest son stayed over a friends house to do a school project but did not see the car on the side of their garage in the shadows. Sam exited the car nude with her dress in her hand. The couple made it to the Kitchen counter where Miles set his wife on, it dropped to his knees, and started to lick her slit, something he likes to do, but his wife thinks only deviants do that.

Sam had little time to object Miles had his face in her pussy and licked. "Oooohhhh thaaaaaaaaaaat feels so gooooooooooood." Sam screamed in surprise when she came.

Miles his face wet with her cum, French kissed his wife as she orgasmed while he removed his lower garments. Sam was shocked he kissed her and amazed she liked the taste of her pussy on his lips.

Miles continued to kiss is wife and manipulate her nipples as she found his man meat and aimed him at her hot hole.

"Momma needs to be hosed down or my bush will ignite I am so hot. Sam moaned as her husband complied with her wish. "That is right drive your woman pleaser home where it belongs." She screams as she has another orgasm.

"What is all this noise out he...! Oh, my gad you two are disgusting fucking on the kitchen counter." Their middle son said as he shielded his eyes as you would when there is a flash when you weld.

Sam tried to push her husband away in a panic, but he was too far gone to care who watched him he needed to cum. Which he did with a grunt.

Their son Doren who is in the military about three hours from home, did not make a move to leave he was rooted to the spot, and watched as his father completed the act and pulled out. He was mesmerized by the beautiful sight of his mother's open honey pot as it dripped with the aftermath of their lust, and his father's slick erection as it deflated.

"Mom, you should teach that class I have heard about at the college. Dad can get you a job there." He didn't realize how close he was to the truth. He knew dad has been after mom to find something to do. "Boy I am glad it wasn't me that was caught in the act!" He stated as an afterthought.

The parents in stunned silence were rooted to the spot without any conscious thought of how exposed they were to their son.

"I am so embarrassed Miles how do we explain this to our son?" Sam asked almost in tears, but she was still in a totally exposed position with her husband still between her legs.

"Sam he is twenty-two years old. Does he think, you were the Immaculate Conception? We had to have sex for him to be born. I don't think you should worry about what he saw. We just had fun and he wasn't supposed to be home. Leave it at that." Miles stated as he rubbed his fingers along her slit.

To his amazement Miles was aroused again.

"What are you doing!" Sam asked in a panic.

"What do you think I am doing!" Miles stated as he pushed his pecker into her honey pot again. He loves to feel her moist smoothness encompassed around his member. Their excitement gained momentum within a few minutes both were eager to climax a second time, hopefully together.

Doren forgotten by his parents was in the shadows as he watched the second round of copulation. He couldn't help it, he pulled out his pecker. He wished it was him between his mother's legs as he stroked his member and watched his parent's fuck. He always knew his mother was a fox, but she never gave him a chance to see her while the boys grew up. Now he has one less thing, on his bucket list. Doren tried to time his orgasm with his parents.

Sam cried out when she orgasmed, Miles groaned and Doren sighed.

"Did you hear something Miles!" Sam asked in a panicked whisper.

"Ahhhhhhhhh yes your scream." He groaned as he still contended with the aftermath of his orgasm.

Doren was positioned in such a way he could see her mother's just fucked box. He loved the look her lower lips swollen in the midst of her overgrown bush and the slit open with the head his father's organ still inserted. As the starch came out of his father's organ, he could see the cum escape from the crimson-colored engorged vaginal lips and run between his mother's butt cheeks. Doren became erect again. Stealthily he went to his room to take care of his hard problem again. Oh, to be young and full of cum!

Miles caught a flash when Doren bolted for his room. With a satisfied grin he thought. "I hope he received a good look at his mother's treasures she keeps hidden under her clothes."

Jerry went home with a bad case of blue balls. "Damn I need to find a fuck buddy if I am to continue to hang around with this crew." He thought, appointed he didn't receive at least a hand job from the ladies to relieve the tension.

Emily and Lesley received their quota of sperm from their respective men. The group entered the house, Emily parked her car in the drive, she walked into the kitchen nude. Craig undressed in the kitchen. He laid Emily on the breakfast bar to take advantage of her. Lesley entered the kitchen nude and determined she wanted to get laid on the counter also. Frank was too excited to disagree he dropped his drawers. He walked up to his spread girlfriend who helped with the insertion. The house was filled with the sounds as flesh slapped flesh in stereo along with orgasms in stereo.

There was an embarrassed silence from Emily, Craig and Frank.

"Finally, we got sex out in the open with the lights on!" Lesley said as she laughed. "That was fun. We have to do that again."

All at the Steele home dragged themselves to bed after their fuck fest in the kitchen. They slept soundly and contently.

Wednesday Morning: It wasn't until the alarm went off that Emily stirred. She looked over to find her husband gone. There was faint noise in the kitchen. Emily arose performed her usual morning ritual and entered the kitchen nude and sat at the breakfast bar with her son.

"I have a meeting with Miles today. Do you know anything about it, mom?" He enquired.

"No, I don't." Emily answered while she tried to dispel her concerns.

Lesley bounded in the Kitchen her usual happy self. "How is everyone doing today. It was fun last night when can we do it again?" She asked as she set the table and assisted Craig with breakfast.

After breakfast Emily dressed in a deep blue skirt, White button front blouse, blazer. and shoes with three inch heels to match. "Frankie, stop and see me after the meeting let me know what it was about." She kissed her husband and left for the college.

Emily arrived fifteen minutes before class. She didn't see the Dean; he was usually there early. It concerned her about his absence. She needed to get to class, she picked up her book bag and went to her first class. Her students wanted to learn, and it was a pleasure to instruct them. There is a mutual respect between the Professor and her students even though they have seen her naked in the halls a few times. The sight of her naked body did not undermine their respect for her.

The classes went well and in no time, it seemed, she was done for the day with her classes. Emily entered the cafeteria for lunch to find her son there with a meal for her. He waved to her. "Over here" He called with a big smile on his face.

"Wow, Frankie you happy to see me?" She asked joyfully.

"Mom, I was offered the Dean's position here along with a provisional Professor position. I will need to get my doctorate to keep the position though, will you help me?" He asked in an excited voice.

"Sure, I will do anything to help our children. You know that!" Then she inquired. "What happened to Dean Kraft?"

"After the meeting Monday, with the information which was withheld from Miles namely the dossier. The consultant Dr. Whitman told Miles that the Dean and the lawyer had overstepped their bounds and they both were let go."

"Wow that was kept quiet!"

There was other information not given to Frank. Dr. Whitman said the Administrator needed to find someone close to him to become an instructor of FEH-101, in case a law suite, against the college was brought forth by Professor Steele. This was in the works before the consultant said something to Miles. When he saw Emily in the class, he wanted his wife to be naked in front of a group. This was all he thought about after he viewed the midterm exam. His wife nude in public and touched by the students intimately!

Emily worked on the syllabus for CI-101, the new couples, class all afternoon. Just before she was ready to leave, she received a call from the President. "Do you have time for a meeting in my office before you leave Professor?"

"Sure, can we do it in a few minutes I am ready to leave for home?" Emily stated as she picked up her purse and headed for the Administrator's office.

She was told to enter the Administrator's office by a student who manned the desk in reception.

Emily entered the office, shut the door, and started to remove her garments.

"What are you doing Professor?" Shocked to see Emily remove her blazer.

"I said I would be nude at meetings with the faculty?" She stated.

"We will forgo that stipulation for today. I want to know when you can start with the instruction of FEH-101, so my wife can get certified to teach the course next semester?" Miles asked with urgency.

Emily had an inspiration. "Miles have Sam come to the class tomorrow and I will see if we can do something for the weekend. I could spend part of Saturday and Sunday with instruction of your wife. I have to talk to my family first to see what they think and get back to you tomorrow after class."

He was delighted Emily was determined to help with is wife's instruction. Emily left for home delighted she will have someone else instruct the class and she could devote all her spare time with the development of the new couple's curriculum.

Emily arrived home. "Lesley call Jerry and decide where everyone want to go to dinner. We need to have a meeting. Get a place with a meeting room. On me I will get reimbursed by the college." She said as she went to her bedroom and came back a while later in a button front dress.

"Emily what is this all about? Frank asked to be the Dean at the college?" Craig asked.

"No this is better than that!" Emily stated conspiratorially.

Lesley made all the arrangements for six o'clock at a high-end restaurant. Jerry will be there. She was nude and put on a dress similar to her mother-in-law's and they left for the dining establishment.

"What is this all about Emily!" Everyone pestered her.

"You will see, it will be beautiful! Mark my words." Emily laughed.

As the men opened the car door for the women it was noted they forgot their undergarments and it was voiced by Craig. "Em, Did you forget something?" He asked as she gave him a beaver shot as she exited the car.

Lesley waited for Emily to finish her pussy show and then said. "Okay guys my turn." Both men watched the younger woman exit the car as she gave them a beaver shot.

Emily spotted Jerry as he headed toward them. "Lesley, we need to perform for Jerry." She said and spread her legs wide." I wanted you to know we save a lot of money on laundry she laughed.

"Jerry don't forget to check out my kitty." Lesley stated as she spread for his visual inspection of her privates.

"This party started a few notches up from the previous meetings." Frank stated.

"We have a lot of information to uncover tonight." Emily stated and giggled.

The group walked into the bar area and the servers recognized the women. "Your private conference room is ready for you." The host said as he escorted them to the room. "I know it is the meeting of the Full-Tan-Sun-Club chapter sixty-nine. The ladies can strip if they want to." The host hoped.

As soon as the door to the room shut the ladies were out of their dresses.

"Okay Emily what is this all about." Jerry asked.

Emily explained contents of the meeting with the Administrator and then she continued. "Lesley, I want you to reserve two cottages. Jerry, I want you to be one of the students who Sam will instruct. I will run this by Miles tomorrow.

"How about me will I be able to receive instructions from Sam?" Frank asked with a smirk.

"No, but you can watch. Both you and dad have enough to take care of with Lesley and I. You can barely take care of us."

"Emily I will help as you asked." Jerry stated.

"Do you think you can measure up Jerry?" Lesley asked and giggled. "Let's dance!" She stated as she reached for Frank's hand to lead him to the small dance floor.

The night was filled with dances and erections. Lesley and Emily took pity on Jerry and covertly gave him a hand job, when the band took a break. The two women rubbed their unclad bodies all over the men and the servers who wanted to dance with them. By the end of the night the women were ready for tube steak. The women left the private room nude, walked through the bar. They created quite a stir with their nudity.

As the women entered the car, they gave their pussy show, to the delight of the men, rode home nude, and when they arrived home only made it to the kitchen and they had a side by side fuck on the counter. The sound of copulation reverberated throughout the whole house.

From their positions both men could see both women's flower of life as it gapped, open as leaked cum down their butts to the counter.

The ladies were helped up by their men and escorted to their respective bedrooms, they fell asleep as they cuddled into a dreamless happy slumber.

Thursday: Emily awoke before the alarm. It was the sex-ed class today and Sam will observe the class. She showered and went to the kitchen nude to find her son there with the paper. Craig started breakfast and Lesley came to the kitchen to help with the meal preparation in her usual outfit- her birthday Suit!

There was the excitement of another weekend at the nudist camp and with cottontails in attendance. The conversation was light. Emily went to her bedroom and dressed for the day. Button front dress, bra, panties, and a pair of shoes which matched with a three-inch heel. She was off to work, she kissed Craig and left.

Emily arrived about a half hour early and stopped by Miles office. She explained about the weekend that she will instruct Sam. The college will foot the bill for the accommodations, but Emily will not charge the school for her time. The only hook is Sam and Miles will have to agree to the nudist lifestyle for the weekend.

The last statement caught Miles by surprise. "I will have to be nude, the whole weekend?" He asked as he turned red.

"Yes, Miles you will have to partake in the lifestyle. You want your wife nude in front of people, so you need to see what it is like to do this also." Emily stated with conviction. Her real reason she wants to see if Miles measures up so to speak.