Emily Steele Science Professor Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both couples slipped into slumber satisfied for the time.

In the cottage that adjoined theirs was a smorgasbord of intimate sights, sex sounds, and fragrances as the two couples finished their night with a BANG! Then there were the sounds of slumber after the erotic sounds of orgasm.

Saturday. Craig, Frank, Jerry, and Miles were all out on the veranda. In the light of day there were four embarrassed men in thought until Frank stated. "Everyone have a good time last night?" It precipitated a waterfall, of comments.

"It was great to have a lady with me, this weekend." Jerry stated.

"The best time I have ever had!" Miles stated.

"I am glad our son brought us here." Craig stated.

"See us kids can teach you old folks how to have fun." Frank laughed and brought laughter from all.

Emily stretched as she awoke from her slumber, she looked over and Sam was still asleep. Nature called so Emily went to the bathroom when she flushed Sam awoke with a start. For a few moments she didn't know where she was and panicked when she realized she was nude.

Emily walked into the room and said. "Hi sleepy head you have a good time last night?" She asked happily.

Sam looked embarrassed and pulled the sheet up to cover her bare breasts. "I don't believe we had sex in front of you guys. I have never done anything like that in my life." She stated as she turned red with guilt.

"Aww, don't be upset it was fun? Right!" Emily stated to try to ease the woman's conscience.

"Yes, it was." Sam stated now with a smile. "I want to take a shower. I have the after-sex look." She giggled as she looked at herself in the mirror and at Emily. "So, do you. If we are seen in this condition, they will know we got laid." Sam stated.

The last comment surprised Emily.

"Come on let's go see the guys." Emily stated as she grabbed Sam's hand. She reluctantly let the Professor lead her outside.

They were met by the other woman. All had the look of women who have been loved recently. Their lady lips red and their pubic hair matted. Their breasts had a red hue to them. The hair on their head tousled from sleep. All four looked like unmade beds. They looked beautiful!

"Don't the lades look loved!" Craig stated. There was a chorus of "Yes, definitely!" from the rest of the guys.

"Should we hit the showers before breakfast?" Lesley asked.

The gang all piled into one of the cottages and to the shower. It was a flurry of activity backs were washed; honey pots scrubbed. Peckers washed and stroked. It was not confined to their partners the gang washed whoever the woman was next to the men. They exited the shower dried themselves. The men had hard problems by the time they exited the shower but calmed down enough before breakfast. The gang grabbed their towels and were off to the clubhouse.

Miles and Sam were amazed how easy it was to convert to this new lifestyle they felt so free.

After breakfast Emily stated. "Sam, we have to continue your instruction for FEH-101. Jerry would you want to help, or Craig would you want to help? Miles I want you there also so you can continue with your wife's education at home." The Professor stated in her instructor persona.

"I would really like to go to the pool with Katy, Lesley and Frank." Jerry stated.

The group separated Emily and her crew went to the cottage. "Craig and Miles, could you move the two, footstools next to the couch and get a chair. Put it between the stools. Sam sit on the couch put your feet on the stools. Craig sit on the chair between Sam's legs. Miles observe so you can continue your wife's instruction at home."

The men set everything up as they were told. Sam reluctantly spread herself open for Craig. Miles stood to the side in a way to view his wife's spread pussy. The guys popped boners.

"This will never do come on Sam lets take care of our men before we continue." Emily said as she took her husband's cock down her throat and Sam followed the Professors lead. Within five minutes the men deflated with a pleasurable groan. "Guys you better dress in shorts and Tees that way this class will be more realistic.

The men donned their garments and Emily reluctantly donned a dress. Now the only naked person was Sam.

"Let's start again. Craig sit between Sam's legs, you're the student. Miles, pull up a chair and watch. Sam, I want you to show the men where you like to be touched to stimulate yourself. Craig don't get used to this when I tell you to touch Sam." Emily laughed.

Sam shyly at first started to rub one breast with one hand, ran her fingers around her lower lips, and along her slit. She penetrated her pussy with a finger and ran it around her slit. She stopped at her clit. It only took about five minutes of her manual assault on her organs for her to start to moan.

"Stop Sam, Craig mimic her ministrations on her breast and her labia."

He did so and Sam was in heaven this is the first time another man has manually pleasured her in many years. He did such a good job she came six minutes later with a scream. Emily gave about three hours of instruction to Sam.

"Sam you did great let's go to the pool and relax the rest of the day. I want you to come to class on Tuesday we will trim your pubic area. Thursday I want you there also, the last class we can show the students the difference in the way we like to be pleasured. If it is okay with you and Miles."

"I am okay with it." Miles stated.

"Do you think I am ready to instruct?" Sam asked nervously.

"Yes I do!" Said Emily with confidence.

The rest of the day was spent, in the pool, a few games of volleyball. The pleasurable sight of peckers as they swung around, and boobs bounced as they played ball. Time was spent to relax in the hot tub after the games. The contingent had breakfast, lunch, and dinner nude in the club house. The crew dressed for the dance. The eleven o'clock hour brought the nude dances with the women pleasured by men's peckers as they slid between their feminine lips. All the women had orgasms on the dance floor. When the band finished the women lead their men by their cocks to their cottages for the big bang finale for the night. Exhausted by their active day and night sleep came to them still coupled.

All awoke in the morning refreshed happy for the time they had but melancholy because they will have to leave for the real world before long. The crew all pitched in to pack and by eleven they were ready to leave. The men in shorts, tees, and sandals. The ladies carried their dresses.

"Do you want to go into town on the way home?" Lesley asked.

They were all in agreement the ladies donned their dresses, secured enough buttons to be legal. The group caravanned to the town They parked their cars and walked around town for a few hours which included lunch. It was a thrill for the ladies to see all the young men follow them to see if they could get a peek of boob when they bent to look at something or pussy when the wind blew up their dresses.

Miles was happy with his wife's progression as an instructor and their new lifestyle. Craig loves to see his wife exposed in public. Lesley likes to be exposed in public. Katy and Jerry have formed a mutually beneficial relationship this past weekend. All is well!

As soon as the ladies entered their vehicles, they stripped naked and rode home. It was a three-orgasm drive for Lesley. Two orgasms for Katy and Emily. It was a one orgasm trip for Katy and one blowjob for Jerry.

They say you never can get too much of a good thing, but that is a fallacy the group were all exhausted. Well almost all as Emily and Craig nodded off to sleep, they could hear the bed springs pounded in the next room along with the unmistakable sounds of young couples in orgasm. Oh, to be young again!

All rights reserved 2021 to 2031