Emily Steele Science Professor Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily asked Jerry to dance and she pressed her naked breasts against his chest. The men at the bar were envious of the men who danced with the lovely women.

"Last call for drinks." The bartender called.

It was time for the group to leave.

"Come by tomorrow Craig to look over the video Emily captured today." Jerry stated.

"Okay will do." Said Craig.

They all said their goodbyes and walked out together. The women caused quite a stir with their exposure. They walked to the car all but nude and gave their guys a prolonged beaver shot as they sat in the car with their legs outside and spread. While they conversed about the path forward.

Both couples in different cars drove into the driveway of the family home together. Craig put the car in the garage. As did Emily. Frank was in the driveway. Emily was nude with her blazer over her shoulder, Lesley was nude with her dress in her hand. The guys followed the women into the house and undressed on the way to their rooms.

There was laughter at the antics of the men as they tried to remove their garments as the proceeded down the hall to their bedrooms. The couples entered their rooms left the doors open and proceeded to the pleasurable end to the evening after the prolonged foreplay all evening. The copulation and orgasm so direly needed to relieve the days stress was underway.

The house was a calliope of sounds generated from the two couples in the throes of mutual pleasure. Both men had the same thought. Lick-it-di-slit. The women loved the oral attention and were primed to be boned good and proper after their first orgasm.

Frank laid on the bed, so Lesley could take up her cowgirl position to ride him to a mutual orgasm. The bed made noises every time Lesley slid Frank's meat all the way in. She moaned and he groaned.

In the master bedroom. Emily was on her knees after her orgasm as she likes to be pounded in this way. Craigs craves the look of his wife's backside and to see her pussy open to welcome his cock. He loves to see her lips around his man meat. The lips move in and out as he fucks her. The feel of her hips in his hands as he moves in and out of her. The velvety smoothness of her organ as it grips, his meat.

"Oh-oh-oh, I love you Em...!" Craig says lovingly as he cums in her sheath.

They lay down, side by side still coupled and Craig rubs Emily's clit to bring her off again. He plays with her breasts, while she has her cum.

There is a scream and a loud moan from the next room, to signify the younger couple got off also.

All is quiet the sounds of heavy breaths, is all that can be heard in the house. A sign all the occupants are asleep.

Tuesday: Week five of the FEH-101 experiment. Emily took a shower and entered the kitchen nude. Lesley was there nude also. She helped Craig with breakfast. Frank went to retrieve the newspaper and sat next to his mother. Light conversation was exchanged as they had breakfast.

Emily finished and went to get ready for her school day. She donned the usual for Tuesday a button front dress, bra, panties, and shoes to match. She came out into the kitchen grabbed her book bag. Said goodbye to the kids and kissed her husband. "See you at noon time." She said on the way out the door.

Jerry called and said he had a conflict will talk to Craig on Wednesday. Frank and Craig went and played a round of golf before Craig had to meet Emily.

The traffic was tied up, there was construction, so she arrived just in time for her first class. The Dean was nowhere to be found today, usually she will see him in his office on the way by, but she gave no thought to it. She needed to get to her first class. The morning went by fast, the students loved their Professor, and she could feel it. This made her do her best. All the students loved her classes even though she demands they do the very best they know how.

Emily walked into the cafeteria and saw Miles with his wife. It took her a minute to realize she was to meet with them. She walked over. "Hi Miles, Mrs. Lowe how are you doing?"

"I am Okay." Samantha stated nervously.

"I would like you to explain FEH-101 to my wife." Miles stated nervously.

"I think it would be better if you observe the class for the next two weeks Mrs. Lowe." Emily stated as she wants her to see how natural the class is.

Craig came to the table with lunch and Miles went to get lunch for his wife.

"Hi Mrs. Lowe, how have you been?" Asked Craig.

"Other than my husband wants me to show the world my body. Great!" She stated in a whisper without a thought that was what Emily does.

"You know Mrs. Lowe. I wish they had this curriculum when I went to college. It would have helped me. I would have known by the tell tail signs, what a lady likes as Emily explains to her students. This is what Emily teaches the young men and they are very grateful to her." Craig stated emphatically.

"Emily do you let the students touch you?"

"May I call you Samantha?"

"Call me Sam."

"Okay, Sam. Yes, they have to touch me, so they know what excites me, as they can feel from signals my body gives them. That they are doing a good job." Emily stated in her instructor role.

"You don't mind Emily instructing this class?" Sam asked.

"I was worried to begin with, but I could see she was helping the young men overcome their shyness with women. She also teaches the young men to respect women as equals. I determined the class was needed."

"Miles has been bugging me to get a job as the kids can care for themselves. He wants me to teach FEH-101. I don't think I can do it. I am not as pretty as you for one thing and I am very shy for another." Sam stated.

"It pays well, I could use another instructor that way we can have two classes. As long as your husband agrees it doesn't take long to get used to the exposure. As far and beauty all women are beautiful to men." Emily stated

"I love to watch the young men manually explore my wife's intimate places." Craig said with conviction.

"What have you been discussing while I was gone?" Miles asked has he brought the meal to his wife.

"The class Emily is instructing." Sam said with embarrassment.

"What do you think Sam you want to have Emily give you some instructions on the class?" Miles asked with more enthusiasm that he should have.

"Let me think about it." Sam stated surprised she didn't outright say no.

They continued with light conversation for the rest of the meal. Craig cleaned the table as Emily, Miles and Sam went to the change room. They entered the room. To the surprise of Sam, Emily removed her dress, and slipped off her panties in front of Miles.

"Emily it doesn't bother you to be almost nude in front of us?" Sam asked in disbelief.

Craig came though the door and Emily was in the doorway anyone who walked by could see her. "Craig, unhook my bra please." He did the two-finger snap to unhook it. While Emily removed her bra, she continued. "Not anymore and I owe it all to attending a naturalist camp where I lost my inhibition to be nude. Now it is second nature and I spend a lot of time nude at home. To the delight of my son and husband."

"You mean to tell me your son sees you nude?" Sam asked in amazement.

"Yes, he has!" Emily stated with pride.

Craig stored Emily's discarded garments in the locker she donned the dress secured enough buttons for modesty and went to the classroom while everyone followed. Unbeknown to Craig Emily sent away for a camera that she could insert in her vagina it came in yesterday. She had it sent to the college. Emily has some of the students who are computer nerds, so she will have them set up the instrument. There is a fifty-inch flat screen in the room. They never used it yet. Hopefully it will interface with the camera.

The students started to file in they had smiles on their faces as they could see their instructor had her bra off. A good sign she will be nude in a few minutes.

With all the students present Emily stated the class. "Today we have Mr. And Mrs. Lowe here. You know Mr. Lowe as our President. This is his wife Samantha Lowe. They want to observe the class. For this class will it be alright if we call you Miles and Sam?" She directed the question at the President.

"Yes, perfectly alright Emily."

Emily went to her book bag and pulled out a box about fourteen inches long, Six inches square. "I have a special camera I need hooked up to the flat screen." She said as she pulled out the computer.

Three of the students came to the front of the room unpacked the camera and started the installation process. It was about twenty minutes before they had it set up and working. The camera was so powerful the ridges on the student's finger looked like a plowed field that filled the screen.

"Oh, my gad! Where are you going to put that?" Sam asked when she realized the instrument looks like a pecker.

"Where do you think Sam!" Emily smiled at the stunned woman as she removed her dress and handed it to Craig.

Everyone watched with rapped attention as Emily mounted the exam table put her feet in the stirrups.

Craig directed. "We will go in alphabetical order each student gets two minutes to use the camera." He looked at Emily. "Do you need any lubricant?"

"What do you think my dear." She smiled at her husband.

"Dumb question!" He laughed. "Okay ready when you are first student."

Sam was almost in a catatonic state as she watched the student insert the camera in the professor's vagina and you could see the internal organs of the woman. Sam has never seen anything like this before. Craig explained what was seen in his wife's vagina. Sam from her vantage point she could see the older woman's vaginal area, the camera inserted and some of the students used it as a dildo. They slid it in and out of Emily's pussy. By the seventh student that probed the professor it brought on an orgasm. Sam looked around there was a sea of erect cocks in the room included was her husband. Her panties were soaked through.

The last student was the unfortunate one as Emily could not hold off any longer, she had a explosive orgasm that caused her to squirt all over the poor young man.

"AHAHAHAHAH my GGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD." Emily screamed and passed out for a second or two.

"GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD" Sam screamed as she had an orgasm in sympathy with Emily. She collapsed against her husband. Embarrassed the front of her slacks were soaked with her cum.

Miles helped his wife to a chair.

Emily still in an exposed position stated. "We will see you Thursday afternoon same time."

The students filed out and Craig closed the door.

Sam looked at Emily in amazement. Her legs were still spread, and you could see her cum as it ran from her honey pot, down her butt onto the exam couch. "You are totally comfortable sitting as you are, without any embarrassment Emily?"

"Yes, I am helping the young men in the class to overcome their shyness and learn how to treat woman properly and respectfully." The professor explained to Sam. Emily smiled when she looked over at the President. He had a boner he tried to hide.

"We will stay here to discuss if my wife would like to go forward with instruction on the proper procedure to instruct FEH-101. We will get back to you on Thursday morning." Miles stated.

Craig retrieved Emily's garment as she vacated the exam table. She put it on and left it open as she walked to the exam table and wiped it down. When the table was cleansed, she went to the door and said. "You should lock the door, so you won't be disturbed while you discuss the course syllabus." Emily gave a smirk as she secured three buttons on the dress.

Miles ran to the door and locked it. "I would like you to practice see if you would like to be an instructor of the course." He stated urgently and gave his wife a smile of encouragement.

"You mean right now?" She asked in embarrassment.

"Yes, no time like the present." Her husband confirmed as he walked to her and took her hand to help her onto the exam table. He unbuttoned her slacks.

Samantha helped, she raised her butt so he could get her slacks and panties off as one. He folded the garment and helped her with her top. Miles pulled it over her head, and he folded it and laid it over the back of the chair where her slacks were. Sam turned so he could unclasp her bra. Actually, he fumbled with the clasp of her bra, finally unhooked it, and helped with the removal of her last garment. She was totally nude in a room other than their bedroom and she was horny.

The overheated woman grabbed her husband's face and planted a lip lock on his mouth as she shoved her tongue down his throat. When he came up for air, she pushed his head down between her legs. He went to his knees willingly, as she doesn't ordinarily like Miles to lick her slit. She thinks it is depraved behavior, but with all she witnessed today she wants to do something out of character for her.

Miles bought right into her depravity, with gusto. He licked her clit and had three fingers in her pussy when she came with a stifled scream. She put her hands over her mouth to muffle her outcry.

The woman was still in the afterglow of her cum, when Miles stepped onto the stool and dropped his drawers. He was primed and ready to bring the act to it's conclusion he needed to cum. Sam was so wet he pushed his woman pleaser in as far as he could. He never tires of the feel of her sheath around his erect member. On her part she gave a contented moan as he drilled her. The act started slow, but both had the need for completion. He pounded his wife and she grunted with every forward stroke. He made sure she came and then blew his load. Labored breath was heard by both after their climax. They dressed embarrassed at their lustful act in a school classroom. When they were dressed, they both giggled like school kids.

"That was fun we haven't done anything like that in a while." Sam stated merrily.

"Yes, I would love to do that again sometimes." Miles concurred.

The President of the college and his wife were hooked on their newfound joy of wife display and risky sex locations.

The students who saw the couple had smiles on their faces. Sam and Miles never thought they had the just fucked look about them as they walked the hall to his office. Slightly rumpled garments and a glow on their faces gave them away.

Emily went to the change room and removed her dress to don her garments, when Craig pushed her to the desk, dropped his garments and attacked her manhole from the back. You could say it was a rear attack, but in her honeypot. She didn't mind she needed that after the class. He never gets tired of her moist sheath. Craig slipped it to her slowly to savor her box, she tightened her vaginal muscles and as he pulled our loosened them. The ripple effect caused a suction that pulled his cum out of his pecker. She had a mild orgasm but nice as Craig completed is journey to orgasm.

They rested until the inevitable fallout occurred and Emily went to take a shower and dress. She was just dried off from her shower and there was a knock on the door.

"Can we come in it is Miles."

"Sure!" Emily stated.

The door opened and Emily was greeted by a disheveled, Mr. and Mrs. Rowe. "I forgot to give you the envelope." He stated as he handed Emily her payment along with a payment for Craig's services.

Emily thought for a minute and then stated. "Craig you think we should have Sam and Miles come to dinner with us tonight or do you think we will embarrass them?"

"Yes, if they don't mind having dinner with our kids and Jerry." Craig stated.

"If you want to come to dinner with us you can?" Emily stated as she just put on her dress and secured two buttons.

"Your not going to put on undergarments" Sam asked in embarrassed amazement.

"Would you like to change and put on a dress?" Emily asked.

"I would if I had one." Sam confirmed.

"I have one in the locker it is a little small for me, but I think it will fit you fine." Emily stated as she handed the younger woman a red button front dress. "But I think you should take a shower first. Looks like you just got laid." Emily stated and laughed.

Sam looked around room for some privacy to shower and dress. She looked at Miles, Emily, and Craig. "Oh, what the hell!" She voiced as she removed her slacks and top. Took a shower and donned bra panties. Good thing she always carries extra undergarments in her purse. and donned the dress. It did fit great; the dress came to just below her knees.

"You look great my dear that is the first time I have seen you in a dress in ages." Miles stated with pride and all there agreed.

Emily Entered her car, Craig and Miles followed her. On the way she called Frank and Jerry to tell them the destination for dinner tonight. It was a high-class steak house with the required dinner music trio.

"Can we have a private room? We are going to have a meeting."

"I am not going to have a meeting with you tonight!" Miles stated angrily as he figured he was blindsided.

"Calm down Miles you will see the type of business that is conducted at our meetings." Craig stated in a calm voice.

Lesley strolled in with a button front dress on. Took one look at Emily and stated. "We have company tonight. Do I have to be good mom?" The young imp pouted.

Emily stated. "Miles you met my soon to be daughter-in-law Lesley and the young man with her is our son Frank. This is Samantha and Miles Lowe the colleges president and his wife."

Jerry walked in and he was introduced.

"I am going to the ladies, room anyone want to come with me?" The two older women went with Lesley. They walked into the restroom and Lesley continued. "Mom you're ahead of me today." She stated and slipped down her panties and put them in her purse." To the shock of Sam.

"You want to join us Sam. It is a way to work into the instruction of the sex-ed class."

Sam was conflicted, she went into a stall and after about five minutes came out with her undergarments in her hand and giggled. "I wonder if the men will notice?"

"Oh, they will when we get done with our antics." Lesley stated gayly.

Frank, Craig, and Jerry took one look at the three woman and stated. "We need to put on our seat belts we are in for a rough ride tonight."

"What are you guys talking about?" Miles asked.

"You will see." Craig said and the other two men agreed.

"Do you think the couple will get mad at me if we strip nude?" Lesley whispers.

"Let's find out." Emily laughs.

The waiter came in for the beverage order.

"We are going to have a meeting of the Full Tan Sun Club Chapter Sixty-Nine. Will that be a problem?" Lesley askes the waiter.

"No that will be fine." He replies.

"You heard him mom." Lesley stated as she slipped out of her dress with Emily right behind.

They both set the dresses to the side and Emily said to Sam. "Your turn!"

"Well I don't know...I couldn't... not in public...Could I?' She stated as the others looked at Sam.

Miles with hope, willed her to remove her dress. He gave her a nod to continue.

With the silent approval from her husband Sam said. "Oh, Hell why not have some fun. We won't be arrested will we Emily?" Sam asked as she divested herself of her dress. When she turned to the group it was noted she had a forest not a bush between her legs.

Emily and Lesley both knew they will help Sam groom her pubic area.

"No, the guys would not dare call the cops they have too much fun ogling us." Emily laughed.

"And Dancing with us" Lesley added with a smile, as she walked up to the waiter and added. "Need to put your jaw back in place so you can take our order."

Everyone laughed. The waiter went around and took each person's order. Lesley and Emily gave him a beaver shot. Sam who didn't want to be left out, so she did the same to the joy of her husband. The cat was out of the bag. This was something Miles wanted his wife to be 'nude in public' but was afraid to ask her. Thanks to the professor and Lesley his wish was granted under odd circumstances.