Emily Steele Science Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry I did that Craig I didn't mean to piss all over you." Emily said as she naively apologized to her husband.

"Emily you squirted that is all, you had an extraordinarily strong orgasm and that is what happened. I am glad I can get you off so strongly." Craig said as he removed the rest of his garments to take his pleasure.

Emily gladly helped, as she aimed his pecker at her slit. She spread her legs as wide as she could to assist her impalement on her husband's stiff member. They haven't had sex with this much passion since they were newlyweds. To say the couple was sexually charged was an understatement.

"Give it to me faster I am almost there." Emily screamed as she rose to meet his strokes. "AHAHAHAHA, yes." She said before she passed out from another formidable orgasm, her second.

As Emily's orgasm hit her, she clamped down on her husband's love muscle and he shot his load with a scream somewhere between happiness and pain. They remained connected for a few minutes before he fell out of her love box, even though he rolled her over on top of him on the love seat. Their combined excitement seeped out of his wife's box onto his balls and ran onto the love seat. Good thing the seat is leather otherwise there would be a big stain on any absorbent material.

The couple went to sleep happy, as Emily will put into effect a plan to outsmart Arnold in the morning one way or another she will prevail.

The next morning the couple awakened at seven AM, attended to their intimate morning routines, had breakfast, Craig went to play golf and Emily left for her nine AM class. Within the break between class Emily called James Holstead the superintendent of the city school system and the former principal of the high school in which she taught.

The secretary answered the phone "Good morning the superintendent's office, this is Sarah how may I help you." The woman stated in a pleasant voice.

"Hi Sarah, my is Emily Steele and I would like to speak to Mr. Holstead."

"Mrs. Steele this is Sarah Johnson I had you in school remember me?" The receptionist stated.

"Sure, I do how have you been?" Emily lied as she didn't remember her at all, because the woman used her married name.

"I am doing well, thanks for asking, and I will get Mr. Holstead for you." The receptionist said as she remembered Mr. Holstead and Emily worked together.

Jim picked up the phone and said. "Hi Em, how have you been and what do I owe this pleasure too?"

"Well Jim I am doing fine, but I would like to move back to the High School science department if I could?"

Jim was surprised with her request as it would be an extreme pay cut for Emily, so he asked. "What is your reasoning behind your decision?"

"I would be closer to home only five minutes instead of an hour each day round trip to the college. My husband is retired, and I could be with him more." This was not totally correct because all her classes at college are in the morning and she is done by one PM and doesn't have her first class until nine in the morning.

"Oh, I see!" Jim said and then he thought by the inflection in her voice there was something else she has not told him, so diplomatically he stated. "Sure, we can make room for you just get a letter of recommendation from your department head or the Dean and we will find a place for you."

"Thank you very much Jim. I will talk to the powers to be as soon as our conversation is over."

"Have a good day Emily and look forward to work with you again." Jim stated before they disconnected.

It was time for her next class so she didn't have time to go to her department head until after the class, she texted him that she needed to meet with him and he sent back a text to see him between classes.

As soon as her class ended Emily was out the door and headed for her department head's office. She blew right past the student receptionist, found his door open, and he was on the computer when she arrived, she entered without a knock on the jamb. "Hi Sean, how are you today?"

Sean had a surprised look on his face when she spoke. He regained his composure, he stated. "Hi Em, you look happy. Have you come to terms with your new class yet?" He gave her what amounted to a shit-eating-grin with his statement.

Perturbed by the look she received from her superior she stated. "I need a letter of recommendation from you addressed to the City High School. Attention to Mr. Holstead."

Shocked at this turn of events as he did not make provisions for this scenario he stuttered. "But- But you will make a lot less money there than here with your new position?"

"You're right with a lot less humiliation and embarrassment also Sean." The agitated woman almost screamed.

He did not want a scene to transpire in his office in front of the student receptionist, but he said to Em. "I will not give you a letter of recommendation as we need you here." Sean stated with apprehension of what will ensue.

To his relief she just stomped out of the office and down the hall towards the Dean's office. Walked up to the student receptionist and stated. "I need to speak to the Dean immediately!"

Frightened by the Professor's confrontational tone the receptionist said. "Right away Professor Steele." The poor young woman ran into the Dean's office.

Concerned with the urgency in the young woman's voice he said. "I can see her immediately."

"You look very distraught Em what is the problem?" The concerned Dean asked.

"I need a letter of recommendation!" The distraught woman said.

"Why is that Em?" Dean Leonard Kraft asked.

"I want to teach in the City High School, I don't like it here anymore. I was set up by the grantor of the endowment, and my assistant. The requirement to teach a new course will humiliate and embarrass me in front of a large portion of our student body." Em said with tears as they flowed down her cheeks. She sat in the chair in front of the Dean and sobbed. "It is wonderful to be a woman!" She thought, as she played the abused woman to the hilt for the benefit of all around her.

"I will see what I can do." The Dean did not want the students to see the distressed Professor, so he told her. "Why don't you take the rest of the day off and I will get someone to take the remainder of your classes."

"I will be fine; can I use your restroom to sort myself out?" Em said as she wiped her eyes.

She arose from the chair and walked the few steps to the in-suite restroom, washed her face and applied fresh makeup with a newfound determination to not let her underling ruin her professional status. She looked like a new woman when she came out.

"I will be in touch." The Dean stated.

"Thank you for you time." Em stated.

She went back to her classes and immersed herself in her work as she taught the young adults in her charge. It was soon time for her to leave for home. She contemplated her next move if they do not want to give her a recommendation will she seek a lawyer or just quit. She will have to discuss this with her husband.

On the way home her internal conversation went like this. "From the attitude of the Dean he is just giving me lip service and will not do anything to help me. I think he is in on this scheme with my assistant professor. I need to find out who the philanthropist is, which is another piece of the puzzle."

When Emily arrived home, she had a plan formulated, but needed her husband's help. She found him in front of the stove. He prepared sweet and sour chicken with rice for their evening meal.

"Hi dear how was your day? Did you get any satisfaction from your conference with the Dean?"

"Hi, my love dinner smells delicious my favorite meal." Emily gave her hubby a kiss on the cheek, removed her jacket, hung it up and came back to continue. "The day was great class wise, but I think the Dean is in on the scheme for some reason. I need to find a PI to find the donor and their relationship with the college, my associate professor, the head of my department and the Dean, because I know my department head has covertly worked with my assistant. The other question, what is the importance of my humiliation and embarrassment in this whole scenario. We have a few of weeks to find out before the new semester starts." Emily states as her analytical mind is in overdrive.

After a few moments of thought Craig stated. "I needed a PI from time to time. I have worked with him few times, to investigate a new client before we took them on. He did a great job for me and he is semi-retired. I will see how busy he is."

"Great, can you call him for me and give him a little background to see if he can help unravel this mess? You know I have only three weeks before I will be forced to humiliate myself in public, so time is of the essence." Emily stated, with less stress and more resolve to get to the bottom of her associates intentions. She set the table for their evening meal as all this went over and over her mind.

While they eat the couple caught up on family issues which just surfaced. "I received a call from Frank, he will be laid off at the machine shop, their design operation will be outsourced at the end of the year."

"Yes, just about the only time the boys call is if there is a problem."

"You got that right my dear."

They finished their meal, they combined forces to clean up. Emily could feel her husband's member brush her butt every time he reached around her to deposit dishes in the sink. It aroused her and delighted her; she could still turn on her husband even after all these years of marriage.

Craig when he brushed up against his wife, she emitted pheromones of excitement, she was unaware this was what caused her husband's interest. Her husband's sensors picked up her scent and caused him to pitch a tent in his pants.

When the couple finished their chores, Emily said. "I am going to get changed, I will be back in a few minutes." She hurried to their bedroom, went to the back of her lingerie drawer, and pulled out a pink transparent nightie with crotchless panties she received from the female professors at the Christmas Party last year. She put the ensemble on and walked back out into the den where her husband was engrossed in a Chicago PD episode. "Now that I am more comfortable, do you have room on the love seat for me?" Craig's all be nude wife asked as she batted her eyes at him.

"Wow Emily where did you get that outfit, I never saw it before. Is it something you wear for your boyfriend?"

"It was a gag Christmas Present I received from the women professors at the college when we had our party last year. I put it on for my boyfriend who also happens to be my wonderful hubby."

The love seat in the couple's den was more of a double recliner he was in one recliner presently and she mounted the other. It had an arm in between which she pushed back between the two cushions to make a double wide lounger. Emily snuggled up to her husband to watch the show, she rested her hand on his package, lightly massaged him. He put his left arm around her and rubbed her left breast as she watched Chicago PD.

The commercial came on and the couple's sexual touches became more insistent. By the second commercial they French kissed, to Craig's surprise he found Emily had crotchless panties, which aided in the access to her box. Emily had busy fingers also as she tried to get to her husband's pecker. Have you ever tried to get a piece of wood out of a stocking, then you know the problem Emily has presently?

Frustrated she stopped the make out session to unbuckle her husband's pants, remove his undergarments, shoes, and socks. Satisfied she could massage his baby maker she resumed the make out session as she stuck her tongue down his throat. By this time, she was on her knees with a leg on each side of her husband's legs. Craig had three of his fingers in her box as he pumped in and out of her while he rubbed her G spot. She had his pecker in hand as she knee-walked over it, aimed and slammed down on his erect spear. Emily impaled herself on his tube steak to his balls, with one downward thrust, she was so wet and in need of something to fill her feminine sheath.

They coupled with need, the commercials still played as the couple fucked, and made out. Emily did all the work as Craig just provided the tool for his wife to ride up and down on. She was so excited she came with extremely little effort.

She slammed down on his pecker balls deep and had her first orgasm before the commercials ended. Emily sat on her husband's cock as she milked him, good thing she does the Kegel exercise religiously. It took her until the next set of commercials for Emily to make her husband cum. He blasted a large load of cum into her which brought on another orgasm for her. She leaned against her husband impaled and put her head on his shoulders.

"If I can't find a way out of my predicament and have to perform the unsavory task of modeling nude for the class and maybe they will want to touch me, will you still love me?" Emily whispered.

Craig could feel his wife's tears on his shoulder as it dampened his shirt, he said. "OF course, my dear we will find a way to deal with these bastards. They will regret they ever fucked with us." He was angry the college as given little thought to his wife's humiliation. Their only care is to secure the endowment.

The silver lining of this whole ordeal is the couple have had the best sex over the last couple of days than they have had since they were newlyweds.

They went to bed happy and both slept well. Craig will retain the services of the PI and Emily decided to do what must be done with the end game, to make sure her abusers are dealt with severely. The couple awoke, showered, dressed, had breakfast, and parted ways each with their own to do lists.

Emily left for the college early, she wanted a meet with the Dean again. When she arrived, she went immediately to the Dean's office and walked right into his office behind him. She scared the shit out of him and it pleased her to see him jump. He had his back to her when she entered as she said. "Well, have you decided to give me a letter of recommendation Lenny?" The question was asked in a loud voice.

"Sit down we need to talk about this Emily" The Dean said as he awakened his computer. "You're only thinking about yourself; you're not being a team player. You know sometimes you have to take one for the team! Also in two years you can retire and I will make sure you are bumped up to the highest pay grade, so you will receive a large pension and I will have the grantor of the course put fifty thousand a year in your retirement for the next two years. If you decided to quit. I will make sure you get nothing but a letter of recommendation. Do you understand?" The Dean threatened the agitated Professor.

"I understand, but what makes you an authority on team players. I have always been a team player and your throwing me under the bus in favor a corrupt course devised by a perverted associate professor? Now I see you're in on it also" The Professor stated with anger and defiance.

The Dean didn't answer her question he just went on. "Well we had an emergency meeting with the philanthropist, who will fund the grant and he says you need to do as your assistant says or there will be no grant. Furthermore, how much would you want to get paid extra for the two hour a week course which will go for six weeks."

After she thought of an outrageous number which they couldn't possibly pay she stated. "I think it would be worth a thousand dollars an hour for me to demean myself in front of the class, the faculty and possibly the whole school, as that is what a high-priced call girl charges I have been told. That is the way you make me feel at this moment." Emily stated, with outrage.

"I have been authorized to pay you fifteen hundred dollars an hour for your services for this curriculum." The Dean stated with a greasy smile.

"Okay that will be cash at the end of every session." Emily stated as she realized she will be nude in public in a few weeks if Craig can't find something to derail this train. The outrageous amount of cash will help her ease her resistance to perform for the despicable course. She figures monetarily she with take advantage of them and bring them down in the end.

"The only other requirement is you will do as you're assistant requests of you. Are we clear!"

"Yes, we are clear!" Emily stated as she walked out of the Dean's office and slammed the door hard enough to make the glass in all the windows shake.

"Well I think that went well don't you." The Dean stated to Arnold who he covertly signaled on the intercom, while in discussion with Emily.

"Yes, everything seems to be lined up and we will conduct research on the human female also as we validate the new curriculum on human sexuality." Arnold stated with excitement as he thought. "I will finally get to see Emily nude and be able to control her." This is his fantasy to control a woman and his superior the perverted associate thought.

Meanwhile Craig called his friend Gerry Lee the PI. He explained the predicament his wife is in. To Craig's relief Gerry will take the case.

Gerry Lee was a beat cop for five years in a large city in the northeast, five years as a detective on the same force and headed a corporate crime unit for the city intelligence unit for six years before he resigned when the unit was defunded. He started his Private Investigation Business. Called GLPI shortly after.

When they met for coffee. Craig gave Gerry the course information and briefed him.

After he received a brief overview of what has happened so far Gerry said. "From what you tell me it sounds like nothing illegal happened yet. I am afraid Emily will have to go along with their plot to get the evidence needed to bring down the culprits in this scheme. I need names of anyone she knows who are involved and room numbers of where the class will be held. All room numbers of her abuser's offices. I need everything she knows no matter how insignificant you think the information you have is."

Emily went to her first class with the realization she is all alone, and she will lose everything she worked for if she doesn't comply with Arnold and crew. She taught all her classes with robot like precision and no enthusiasm, her students noticed a change in her instruction style.

A few concerned students went to Emily. "Professor do you feel alright your lecture was not as moving as they usually are. We can see you are upset can we help in any way?"

"I am a little off today I have some issues I need to address. Sorry I didn't measure up to your expectations today. Thanks for your concerns it is appreciated." Emily stated to her concerned students. This made her realize she must be strong and instruct her students to her maximum ability throughout the hard times she faces.

Emily gave mediocre lectures for all her classes today she was angry she couldn't excite her students as she feels lost and hopeless at this moment. On the drive home she felt there needs to be an way out for her or she will take down the perpetrators who want to rob her of her dignity.

Arnold who has shown his true colors to Emily. He stayed away from Emily this emphasized his cowardly nature. He only contacted her by email and very limitedly at that.

The Professor entered her home to the smell of tomato sauce as it cooked on the stove. Craig was at the stove ready to put the rigatoni in the water to cook when she entered the kitchen. "I cooked the sauce all day today my dear, hope you want pasta tonight?"

"Fine Craig whatever you cook is great. How did you do with the PI today?"

"The good news he is on board." Her husband stated.

"And the bad news?" Emily asked.

"They haven't done anything wrong yet. He will come over and wire up your purse give you a brooch with video and audio in it. He is going to put a keylogger on your work laptop and do the same to the computer of all involved. You need to give him room numbers and names to him ASAP. He will go into the college, install covert video and audio equipment in all the rooms you tell him. Every chance you get, you need tell them you're doing this under duress, and get it on tape."