Emily Steele Science Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily's last class was a disaster she could not keep her train of thought it wandered to two o'clock and she could see in her mind's eye a naked Emily Steele Science Professor as she walked naked to the FEH-101 classroom as all the students gawked at her or made judgmental remarks about her body.

Three of the students in her FEH-101 class came to her after the class. "Professor Steele, are you alright, you are one of our best instructors and the last class you were not up to par. Does it have anything to do with the next class you're the instructor of?" They asked as they felt bad for their instructor.

"No, I just had a bad moment I will be okay. Thanks for your concern." Emily said as she turned away so they wouldn't see her tears.

She went to the cafeteria after she made a stop in the lounge "Her dressing room" to repair her makeup and compose herself. Craig was seated with their meals.

"I hope you like country fried chicken with biscuits for lunch?" Craig asked and then looked at her more closely. "What is the matter Em. You get kicked in the head again?"

The Professor started to eat and between bites she stated. "Remember this morning what I said."

"Yes, something about a bomb going off and you will lose your clothes."

"Well the bomb went off. They gave me a dressing room and I have been instructed to go from there naked to the classroom where FEH-101 will be taught. Craig that is a main concourse and I will walk through there when the students change classes, There will be hundreds of students and faculty in the hallway at that time."

It was one forty-five, so Emily said. "I guess I should get ready for my walk of shameful embarrassment to my next class. I need to get ready to be poked and inspected by the group."

Her husband cleaned up their waste and followed his wife to her dressing room.

"This is a nice lounge isn't it Em."

Yes at least it isn't in the basement by the boiler room." She laughed some of her humor returned as she removed her sports coat, her husband took it and hung it up.

He asked as he hung up her garment. "Did you get the video and audio of the confrontation between you and your assistant."

"Yes I did, I forgot I had on the brooch. That means Gerry will get the feed from the piece of jewelry." She stated with joy. "Another nail in that pecker heads Arnold's coffin." Emily said as she removed her blouse.

Her husband took it and hung it up. When he turned back, she had her back to him. "Unhook my bra please if you could be so kind."

"Sure, anything for me lady" He stated in a weak British accent while he did the two-finger unhook for her. He balled up the bra and put it on the shelf.

She had her skirt off and handed it to him. She was now in her pantiehoes, panties, and shoes. Topless she walked to the couch removed her shoes, stood up and pushed her pantiehoes down to her knees. Craig walked to his wife he stabilized her as she removed one leg at a time from the garment. She handed them to Craig, and he watched as she hooked her fingers on each side of her hips and pushed the garment that remained to the floor. Her husband put the last garments in the locker and closed it. She was completely nude and as ready as she will ever be for her walk of shame.

There was a knock on the door and then it opened without anyone in the dressing rooms consent. "Five minutes before the class starts." Arnold stated satisfied that Emily was completely naked. He left and didn't close the door. Emily could see many students as they walked to their next class.

"Well here goes nothing." Emily said as she picked up her book bag with the lecture information in it and walked out the door head held high and looked straight ahead.

Her husband followed her; he could see the looks of bewilderment on all who saw their naked Professor walk down the hall to her next class. The photographer for the college paper, was given a heads up about the Professor's walk of shame and he took pictures of her walk. He made sure he got a full frontal of her. He used available light, so she didn't see the flash and he covertly followed the hapless Professor to the FEH-101 lecture. He tried to enter the lecture hall but was stopped by Craig when he realized the student took pictures of Emily.

Arnold was in the back of the room to monitor her lecture.

Emily stated as soon as the door to the room was shut. "I have a document for all here to sign. It states: If you do not think nudity is required at all times for this class please sign this document." She brought her gaze to each of the students involved in the class as she talked.

She put the document in front of the first student and he signed it along with everyone else.

Emily picked up the document and stated to Arnold. "The students do not think I should be nude at all times, so Craig could you go to the locker and pick up the black dress that is in there with the buttons down the front."

"You can't do this you were specifically told by the Dean and you have the letter from the Grantor." Arnold stated like a child you told to eat their dinner before they can have desert.

"Stop your sniveling and go tell the Dean what I did. I will run this course the way I see fit. We are here to help these young men, but I will not be humiliated unnecessarily in the process."

Craig came back with the short black dress with the large buttons in front and she donned it before the class. She left most of the buttons undone as she rationalized, they have seen her nude. It was for her comfort level she put on the garment.

Emily gave the lecture it didn't have anything to do with sex it was about respect, and how to tell if a young woman is interested in one of her students present and the outward signs of her interest. As related to the class by the Professor who used her knowledge of the subject as a gage.

Arnold was gone for most of the class, so when he entered Emily said to her class. "You have been so attentive today I want my husband Craig to come up here and show you how I like to be caressed." As she opened her dress and climbed onto the exam couch. "Come up here gather around and make sure everyone can see."

Craig walked up to his wife and whispered. "You sure about this Em!" He couldn't have been more shocked by the intimate display his wife proposed if he woke up in the morning with is lower lip stitched to the bed spread.

With her approval and all the students within arm distance of the mature couple. Craig started to rub her nipples and kiss his wife. Tentatively to begin with, but as she became more aroused, it caused him to forget where he was. Craig started in earnest to pleasure his wife. He moved to her nipple licked and sucked on one as he rolled the other between his thumb and forefinger. With his other hand massaged his way down to her pubic mound and rubbed just below her belly button from one hip to the other about five times. The Professor by this time raised her hips off the couch as a sign she wants her husband to finger her pussy. Craig ran his finger from his wife's clit to her brown star and then up again.

By this time Emily has her legs spread wide and all the students could see by the moisture leakage she was ready to cum. Craig went between her legs and started to lick the excitement from her lady lips as he used two fingers to massage her clit and G spot. He turned to the side as he knew her cum will be monumental and he wanted the class to see her go off.

Emily screamed as she squirted all over the group of young men that were in the vicinity, to get a good view of the mature woman's orgasm. "Sorry, but I just learned how to do this and wanted all here to see me squirt." Emily giggled as a few of the young men looked like they came in their pants. "You can go to my dressing room to clean up if you want."

Arnold stood in shock by the demonstration the Professor and her husband put on. The students were in awe of their mature Professor.

Emily laid on the exam couch as the students passed by her, thanked her and Craig for the intense demonstration.

One young man in particular stated as he stopped to talk to the Professor. "That was better than an X-rated movie and the demonstration had a lot of passion."

"That's what happens when your in-love Jacob." Emily stated.

Emily didn't bother to dress she walked with Craig and Arnold to her dressing room. They discussed the class as Emily took a shower in front of the two men and dressed relatively modestly although she forwent her undergarments. Arnold walked Craig to his car and handed him the envelope. His wife stayed behind to apply her makeup. She went to her car and drove home behind her husband. He parked his car in the garage.

"Dinners my treat tonight you were so good to me today, to make me cum in class."

Craig jumped in his wife's vehicle and stated. "That was fun making you cum with an audience we have to do that again."

"I liked it and we will, but I am still going to destroy the little weiner Arnold and all the rest of the pecker heads that are trying to torment me. Only five more weeks to go." Emily stated.

"I talked with Gerry today we have enough information to bring down the Pecker heads." Craig stated.

"I know Craig, but I want to help the students in FEH-101. They paid good money for the course and I need to make sure I give them as much information as I can." Emily stated. "The students all have treated me well and I want to help the students became comfortable with interaction their interaction with young women."

"So, your telling me you are going to finish this course before you bring down the house." Craig stated appalled by his wife's last statement.

"Yes, Five, more weeks and we will bring them down. I need time to reshape FEH-101. Don't forget I get a raise and a commendation. I need those before I fuck over the Dean." Emily stated and laughed hysterically.

They went to another fine dining establishment for dinner and Emily paid, but Craig wasn't in a very good mood. He doesn't want his wife to get used to the adrenaline high she gets from her exposure.

They went home after a scrumptious dinner; Craig went into the house and to the den with a nude professor in back of him. She removed his lower garment and proceeded to give him one of the best blowjobs he has had. She needs to convince him to stay the course and maybe they will have intercourse in front of a group of college students she thought as she swallowed his load of cum.

All Rights reserved 2020.