Emily Steele Science Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry I have fortified my resolve to do what needs to be done. Craig we will get them good. I will be humiliated somewhat, but it will be all worth it to bring down the perverts. They give higher education a bad name and I won't stand for it." Emily railed as they drove to the college.

The group who are purveyors of this plot against the Professor unwisely chose to move forward as planned without any changes, so when Emily arrived at the College half hour early as told she was met by Arnold and he ushered the couple to the lab room to be used for the demonstration. Arnold closed the door behind them after they entered.

"Mr. Steele I want you to install the stirrups on the exam couch when they are needed, so could you read the installation instructions. Professor Steele you will remained dressed during the first part of the class today while I pass out the literature for the class to each student. I want you to help with any questions they address to you. I will address all the other questions. Are you good with this?" He stated proud he could give instructions to his superior this is a dream come true for the associate professor.

"The truth is I am not good with any of this. I am doing this under duress." Emily said this loud enough to be picked up by her purse.

Meanwhile Craig has installed and removed the stirrups a few times to make sure he will not fumble with them when the time comes to install them.

"I am sure you will come to enjoy this class and will want to repeat it again next semester Emily. Why don't you sit on the exam couch while I begin the class?" Arnold stated with confidence finally in charge, he has let his little head control his thought and that will be his downfall in the near future. As an afterthought said. "Why don't you remove your bra and panties, it will be easier than doing it in front of the class." The excitement dripped off his words as he said this.

"No problem, Craig could you unsnap my bra." Emily said as she reached under her dress and removed her panties. Craig did the two-finger release and Emily slipped the bra off through the arm holes of her dress. "I am stripped down for action." She thought with a smile. She stepped onto the stool in front of the exam couch and sat on the end her feet dangled, she didn't try to protect her modesty she sat with her legs comfortable apart, but her pussy was still in the shadows. Her nipples on the other hand have made their appearance in the form of two points on the front of her bodice.

Arnold opened the door and the students wandered in a few at a time, to Emily's horror she either had all the young men or they are in her class presently. She greeted all of them as they entered and tried to remain distant, she didn't smile at anyone as she usually does when the student enter or ask how everything is as she usually does.

Arnold checked his roster and after everyone was accounted for, he closed and locked the door. "This class is FEH-101, Mrs. Steele has graciously accepted this challenging class to help all the students to gain experience in the complicated nature of women. We are hopeful this class will help. You will treat Professor Steele with the utmost dignity and respect, or you will be gone from this college, suspended. Does everyone understand this?"

The Associate Professor looked around and noted all understood. He continued, the gentleman in the corner is Mr. Steele he is the Professor's husband and has consented to help with this class. If there are any questions raise your hand and when called on state your name and the question and who you will like the answer from."

Only one student had the intestinal fortitude to ask a question. "Bill Brown and the question is for Professor Steele. Will you be nude at times and will we be able to touch you?" His face was red by the time he finished his question.

"That is a good question Bill, yes I will be naked most of the time and we will discuss the last part of the question as the course progresses." Emily answered without embarrassment, as she entered into her teacher persona.

"Are there any other questions?" Arnold asked no one raised their hand, so he continued with an outline of the of the course. This took up forty-five minutes of class time, but he wanted Emily naked for her first class, so with fifteen minutes lift he said to Craig. "Can you install the stirrups and help you wife out of her dress so we can start with the basics of this class." Arnold said almost ready to cum in his pants.

The dreaded moment has arrived with the stirrups in place his wife unbuttoned her dress. Craig helped her remove it. The room was so silent the only sound heard was heavy intake of breathes when Emily uncovered her mature body. She mounted the exam couch again and without any direction she put her feet in the stirrups and her husband adjusted them to the widest distance his wife could spread in comfort. In her position she scanned the crotches of all the young men she could see, and they all have pitched tents included in the group are her husband and the associate professor.

With satisfaction Emily thought. "Now all the men are as uncomfortable as I am with the head to their dicks chafed by their pants."

"Professor would you mind if all here have a closer look at your vagina before the end of class today?"

"That would be fine." She is entrenched in her teacher mode now and reached between her legs and opened her honey pot, so all in attendance will be able to get an intimate view of her vagina.

As each of the young men took their time to go by the Mature Professor each of the young men became excited. The combination of the sex act before she arrived, and her sex odor now turned on each of the young men. They could see liquid as it seeped out of her vaginal orifice. They were so inexperienced they didn't realize it was the remnants of couple's sex act prior to the class, as it escaped her pussy. The whole room filled with the Professors pheromones in the short time she was exposed and spread.

The whole class was surprised at their Professor this included Arnold and Craig. The class was over Emily donned her dress, without embarrassment.

"You did a great job today Emily, thank you." Arnold stated elated the class went so will, he has a false sense of security the class will be success, and he will be elevated to professor.

Relieved the first class was over Emily stated. "It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be."

"So, we are good?" Arnold stated.

"Yes, we are good." Emily smiled but for a different reason. She will have him spit roasted before this course is over or very soon after. She walked over to Arnold and whispered. "Bring the cash to my car and give it to my husband I have to go to the ladies room."

Emily went to the car after her restroom visit, which was to put on her panties and bra. Craig gave her the envelop Arnold brought out to him when she entered. She opened it counted fifteen one hundred-dollar bills. "Not bad for showing my pussy for fifteen minutes. I could get used to this." She giggled to release the tension of the last few weeks.

On the trip home Craig asked. "You looked comfortable in the class today even after you stripped nude, was it a dreadful experience for you?"

"Not really, I just looked at Arnold and thought he doesn't know what he is in for and did what he required of me. Now you know why I looked comfortable because I am going to fuck them over." She said with a nasty laugh. She thought for a while and then she debated whether she should tell he husband how the exposure really made her feel. "Don't be mad at me, but it turned me on to have all those young men looking at me, and I turned them on, by the look of the front of their pants. I was the center of attention and I liked it. I would say that was a win-win situation."

"Your exposure to the class turned you on." Craig stated astonished by this latest development.

"Yes, and don't tell me it didn't turn you on, because I know better. In fact I am horny presently and you will have to do something about it when we get home." Emily said as she kissed her husband on the cheek.

Gerry called while they were headed home. "I have some great footage, they called the Grantor and sent over the video they took of your class, but I didn't have enough time to trace it yet. You will have to do the Thursday class also I am sorry to say."

"Don't worry about it now Gerry they have all seen me and from the tent in their pants they like me, so make sure we have an airtight case to bury these bastards. If it takes a little longer so be it." Emily emphatically stated.

"We are going out to eat I am buying and make it a very expensive place my dear." Emily stated after the PI hung up.

Antonio's Italian Steak House was on their way home, so they stopped. After the couple were seated at a private table per Emily's request she said. "I have to go to the ladies room. I will be right back."

Emily came back and sat next to her husband. She plopped down her panties and bra in front of him, just as the waiter came to take their beverage order. The young man had a smile on his face when he saw the intimate garments on Craig's bread dish. Craig had a bright red hue to his features.

"My husband said he was hungry. I'm buying so I thought he could start with them." Emily said as she proudly pointed to her undergarments, while her embarrassed husband hung his head.

When the waiter left Emily grabbed her husband's hand and placed it on the inside of her thigh, against her pussy, inside her dress, as it was unbuttoned almost to her waist. It didn't take him long to succumb to desire to a public show of affection for his wife. She relished the thought to be somewhat exposed in a public place. Emily has the desire to be played with in the restaurant. She had her head back and with labored breath, by the time the beverages were served.

"Do you know what you want of dinner? Or would you like to know what the specials are for tonight?" The waiter smiled while he walked closer to the older woman. He thought. "I know the signs of an excited women and she has all of them." The couple did not answer the waiter's question, so he recited the specials before he took the couples order, and covertly adjusted his manhood to be less conspicuous as the older woman excited him with her antics.

When the meal was brought, Craig had trouble as he ate with one hand and pleasured his wife with the other and Emily had her own problems with the meal she ate between orgasms. She was well satisfied by the time the meal was complete, but Craig had blue balls, which she will take care of when they arrive home.

It was a leisurely evening dinner; the meal was excellent. Emily was in an admirable mood she joked with her husband throughout the meal, even though she went through an emotional ordeal a short while ago.

Craig was curious as to her ecstatic mood but didn't want to mention it for fear he will ruin her gaiety and she could slip into a dark place. Emily paid for the meal, left a large tip, which included her used bra and panties to the joy of their server.

The couple walked out of the dining establishment in a joyful mood. Emily conscience of her lack of undergarments but it was an enjoyable experience for her. Craig opened the car door for his wife, she entered the vehicle, gave her husband a beaver shot as a thank you for a lovely evening, and they left for home.

It took Craig about five minutes for him to broach the subject of her first class. "What do you think about the FEH-101 curriculum?" He asked hesitantly.

After she gathered her thoughts Emily stated. "I don't like the way I was railroaded into the class, but I could see the young men appreciated the class to help them understand women. With that said I still want to get all involved in the scheme. I will spit roast their balls."

"Okay so you're saying the class has merit?"

"Yes, it does, but I don't have to be nude throughout the class, I don't mind if it is necessary to show the young men a part of my body, so they will understand its workings. Or better yet a willing model for show and tell." Emily stated emphatically.

"So, let me get this straight. You are in favor of the class, but you want to run it differently. Am I understanding you correctly?" Craig asked incredulously as the torment his wife has been through the last few weeks hasn't dampened her resolve to instruct the students to the best of her ability.

"Yes, my dear you hit the nail on the head as my father used to say." She answered with less seriousness presently.

They arrived home Emily unbuttoned her dress, as Craig pulled into the garage. Emily pulled off her garment, put it over her shoulder as she sashayed into the house she said. "I think we have some unfinished business to attend to my love." She winked at her stunned husband, as she walked through the kitchen into the den with her husband in hot pursuit. She positioned herself in the double recliner, opened legged ready for penetration, as she stated dramatically. "I have a burning in my loins that needs to be quelled. Is this something you would be interested in taking care of for me?" As she laughed hysterically, while she rubbed her engorged and overheated labia.

Craig was aroused by his wife's fully displayed feminine charms, in other words a box ready to be penetrated. He had problems as he undressed, he got his legs caught in his pants legs and fell with his boxers to his knees he was a tangled mess and they both laughed hilariously at his predicament. When he finally untangled and got between his wife's legs. He pushed in balls deep as he kissed her, she met his strokes with her own and rubbed her breast as she was thoroughly fucked by her husband. Their passion was so intense their sex act didn't last very long, but they came together and laid coupled in a satisfied afterglow.

"You were outstanding my love; we haven't been this passionate in a long time. What has gotten into you my dear? Could it be the thought of you naked in front of all your young students that tapped into your reservoir of passion?" Craig teased his wife.

"No silly it was you that got into me and we are still coupled." She teased back as she squeezed his cock with her pelvic muscles."

"You have been doing your Kegel exercises my dear as you squeezed the cum out of my dick." He moaned in more pain than pleasure presently.

They watched TV nude and cuddled something that has been more prominent in their relationship recently and both enjoy.

"Craig do you think that teaching the FEH-101 class will destroy my career as a professor?" Emily asked with a concerned frown.

"It is well documented you're doing this course under duress, you just need be patient, fight for your cause, and you will come out the other end in a stronger position, while you set up your opponents." Craig stated with conviction.

They went to bed content and awakened to a new day. The couple did as they did every morning, Emily was off to the college and Craig met with Gerry of GLPI.

They met at Gerry's office. The short version is they have enough information on the college Dean, department head and Emily's associate to bring to law enforcement in, but Gerry has not figured out who pulls the groups strings as of yet. He knows the person is in the area but has not pinpointed the Grantors location presently. The only contact any of the College personnel have with the grantor is through email, and phone conversations, which is well disguised and changed frequently.

Emily arrived at work and went to her office to be accosted by Arnold. "I emailed the class documentation to the Grantor and he is pissed. You are to be nude through the whole class. That was one of the main points to this class your total nudity for the hour. He threatened to void the grant if you do not do as instructed by me." Arnold scolded the professor his face a crimson, with veins popped out of his neck he was so agitated.

With a smile on her face as she noted she has gotten under his skin because she wouldn't concede to all his demands. She stated. "We will pole the class to see if I am nude throughout will enhance the course when I give the lecture tomorrow. I will pose that question to them." After some thought she said. "It would be helpful if I could meet the grantor to discuss FEH-101 so he understands what I am going through as a female who you have coerced to be nude throughout a class."

"You do as I say, or I will make sure you are ruined. The Grantor is on my side." Arnold screamed at his superior.

"That is no way to talk to your superior." Emily stated, with a smile as she knows that will piss off Arnold more than to argue with him. "He doesn't know how much shit I will bring down on his head before too long." Emily thought with a smile and as she looked into his eyes. He broke eye contact first sign of weakness on his part.

"Come with me!" Arnold demanded as he walked out of Emily's office and stomped down the hall. They went to an unused lounge with a restroom which included a shower. There are two locker units in the room also with a desk, couch, and a few chairs. "This will be your dressing room until further notice." He stated gruffly as he handed her the keys to the room, turned, and walked away, without any further comment angry with her attitude.

The dressing room was a long distance from the classroom and Emily has a fear there is more to come on Thursday.

She went back to her office to get the materials for today's lecture and Arnold approached her with a sweet smile that sickened her. "I talked with the powers to be and they have decided to have FEH-101 at two on Tuesdays and Thursdays so you will not have to come back." He said as an olive branch to mend the abyss between the two teachers, which didn't work, but he was too full of himself to realize it.

"Thanks, that would be great." Emily stated as she brushed past him on the way to her class.

Emily arrived home at about three, her husband wasn't in yet and when he arrived home Emily said. I will take you out to eat my treat. She told him about the change of the class to two PM. His only comment was I will have to change my Tee time to early in the morning on those two days. They went out to a fine restaurant and had a great meal, came home watched TV until the ten PM news and went to bed.

The alarm went off, the couple arose and followed their usual morning ritual. Emily was not as happy today she was somewhat stressed with the knowledge she will teach FEH-101 and she feels another foot will drop today, and it will not be in her favor.

Emily said on the way out the door. "Could you be at the college cafeteria at one so we can eat lunch together. I need your moral support. I have a premonition Arnold will drop another bomb that may blow away my clothes." she said half seriously.

On the way to the college she pushed the humiliation she will face with her last class out of her mind. Emily wants to put her best foot forward for her student's sake. She did a monumental job until she checked her email just before her last class. The Dean forwarded a letter from "The Philanthropy Group LLC" that stated in short. The female instructor for the class will undress in the lounge and walk naked to the classroom. If they see she has anything on for the hour she teaches they will defund the college program. That means no grant.

"There you have it! The other shoe dropped." She thought, on the bright side she has a name of the Grantor group now and she emailed it to Gerry before she went to the science class, before the FEH-101 debacle.

Another email was sent to the Dean by Emily. "I am doing this under protest. I want to be able to conduct my class the way I see fit, not directed by some phantom who wants to humiliate me in front of my peers and students." She forwarded a copy to Gerry.