Emily Steele Science Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, I have to go through with this to get them am I right?"

"Yes, I am afraid so my dear."

"They are paying me Fifteen hundred dollars an hour for my services. How am I going to get this money and not have to give it up after I humiliate myself for six weeks."

"I will talk to Gerry about this we should be able to find a way. Twenty-one thousand dollars should go a long way to pay the PI for his work and to make them feel the pain you feel to do this. Don't forget you will do this to stop this kind of corruption in the education field." Craig stated as a way to give his wife encouragement in her precarious situation.

After dinner the couple cleaned up and just as they finished the doorbell rang. It was Gerry he was there to brief Emily; to install equipment she will need along with instruction of operation. He installed a keylogger on her phone that sent all her texts to GLPI computers and all the computers of the perpetrators he will install keyloggers, along with cameras and audio in the rooms specified. Emily is computer savvy, so Gerry gave her lessons on how to install the programs which will send all information to GLPI computers and to the Steele's home office as a backup which Gerry will monitor.

The two weeks before the Spring semester, the ramp up to Emily's degradation, she repeatedly voiced her objection to what they want her to do, when they contacted her. She recorded it on tape and video when suitable. It was a very busy time. She had to learn as much as she could about the eavesdrop equipment and get Gerry into the rooms he needed to bug. She installed some of the key loggers in the computers like her assistant Arnold's. Good thing there was a two week break it made it easier for Gerry to get to the rooms undetected.

At this time, I would like to fill you in on what Arnold is up to. He will run a parallel experiment. His hypothesis is 'If a woman is nude enough times in public, it will be second nature to her, and she will not resist if you tell her to strip because women like to please the human male. He bases this on strippers. They get used to being nude and it doesn't bother them to be naked in front of people'. So, Arnold will see if he can push Emily's boundaries. She is conservative by nature. He wants to see if she will relax her moral compass and become comfortable enough to strip in front of a group if asked. Even if it is not related to the class. The young man will find out eventually when you think with your little head, it will get you in big trouble.

It is Monday all the equipment was in place for the covert operation against Emily's cohorts, the new semester started, Emily received a text from the Dean who requested Emily's presents, along with her husband, at a kickoff meeting for the FEH-101 course at two after her last class. Emily forwarded the text to her husband who responded he will be there.

Emily walked down to the Dean's office between one of her classes she walked past the receptionist and into the office. "I will tell you where you will give me the money after each session. Do you understand!"

"Yes, we will work it out." The Dean stated as he did not want to disagree, she had murder in her eyes when she looked at him.

After a stressful day the Professor met her husband and proceeded to the course kickoff meeting. The Dean escorted the couple to the Conference room. In the room were Arnold, Fred Bluster the college attorney, the science department head, and the couple. Emily moved her purse to a position to capture all the attendees and she also had the brooch with the camera. Emily took comfort the meeting will be documented.

The Dean arose and stated. "Thank you, Emily, for your agreement to be the model for our new prototype program, to help shy or inexperience male students interact with the female students at this college. You will take direction from your assistant when it involves this curriculum. As you know there has to be a successful completion to the course in order to receive the grant. Are there any questions?"

"I have a comment. I am doing this under protest I think you need to get a model for this course." Emily stated, with conviction.

"How many times do I have to tell you Emily you were chosen by the grantor. The only way we get the endowment is you need to be the model." The Dean raised his voice as he stated with frustration. He addressed Emily as if she were a naughty child.

The lawyer took notes and didn't say a word or was asked to say anything. He does not agree with the tone of this meeting. He could see the Professor has been railroaded into this situation against her will. Fred duly noted this.

Sean Bates the department head did not say anything in support of objections.

He just had a guilty expression as he looked away from the Professor.

After the Dean's last remarks Arnold stood. "Emily as you know you as the model will be nude the whole hour with the exception of tomorrow when we have our first class. There will be twenty young men at the class. We will discuss, protocol and there will be respect shown by all for you. Your husband may have to help you at times, and he will have to agree to all that will be done before we can proceed. All the sessions will be videotaped, so they can be used by other classes at a later date. So, as you can see Emily you are performing a very important service and you will only have to be the model for one semester and then we can use the video if you agree. Are there any questions so far?"

"Yes, I have one, why are you insistent on my wife being the model? She doesn't want to humiliate herself in this way." Craig argued.

"We told you already she is part of the deal to get the money to save the college. Are you telling me you don't want her to do this?" The Dean almost screamed.

"She will have to make the decision and I will abide by what she decides. I don't think this is right to do this to a Professor with a PHD who does not want to do this." Craig stated in a despondent voice.

"I am doing this under protest, but I will hold up my end of the agreement for the college." Emily stated, with defiance in her voice.

"Alright then the last issue today Emily we need to check in case there are any grooming issues which need attention, so will you kindly disrobe so we can examine your body, and then we will be done." Arnold said with a greasy grin of enjoyment on his face. without any thought to the issues brought forward by Emily or Craig. Emily looked around at the Dean and her supervisor. They also enjoyed her discomfort. The lawyer had a frown of concern on his face, which comforted Emily.

"Does everyone have to stay in the room while this intimate exam is performed? This is embarrassing for my wife." Craig stated and his wife agreed.

"We want to make sure Emily will not freeze up when asked to take her clothes off tomorrow in front of the group." The Dean stated with delight.

The Lawyer spoke for the first time. "I am leaving I want to have a private meeting with you three afterwards." He said in a voice that commanded attention, as he pointed to, Arnold, the department head and the Dean.

After the Lawyer left.

"Okay no problem." Emily huffed and started to remove her garments. She took off her sports jacket and gave it to her husband, her blouse came next, her skirt, shoes, her pantyhose, she turned her back to her husband and he unhooked her bra. Emily hooked her fingers in her final shred of modesty her panties, pushed them to her knees they floated to the floor, she picked them up and threw them at the Dean, she hit him in the face. This was all caught on tape.

She caught all the men totally off guard, her husband included, she stepped onto a chair, laid on her back on the conference table, spread her legs in front of them, put a thumb from each hand in her pussy, and opened her flower of life for them to see pink. "YOU PERVERTS SATISFIED NOW CAN I GET DRESSED Or, DO YOU WANT ME TO RUB MYSELF OFF FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE." The distraught woman stated. She looked around in satisfaction as all the men looked away from her with embarrassment. "Look at me you bunch of losers, you wanted me naked and you're looking away in embarrassment and I am the one who lost my modesty because you wanted to see me nude." A look of satisfaction came over her as she looked at the embarrassment she caused to all present.

Arnold who didn't address the professor's outburst said. "Thank you, Emily you can get dressed. Craig we would like you to trim the pubic hair around her vagina and her rectal opening before tomorrow afternoon. Can you do that or do, we have someone come by to do this?"

"I can handle the grooming for my wife." Craig stated, proud of his wife's courage and tenacity in the face of adversity.

Emily started to dress and said to the Dean. "You can keep my used panties; you can jerk off into them tonight or in your office. If you put them I a plastic bag my smell will last longer." Her defiance was evident in her voice.

She pulled on her pantihose first, her bra her husband secured it for her, next she donned her blouse, skirt, and shoes. She walked out of the Conference room and slammed the door behind her. She left her husband in the room with the other three men.

"We don't want any trouble. Will she get over her anger?" The head of her department asked.

"I don't know she is pretty pissed right now; I have to go home and deal with her tonight. I don't know how she will feel tomorrow. Thanks for all your help guys!" Craig stated sarcastically and left the room.

On the drive home Emily thought of what she did in front of the group of stunned men and laughed. She realized that men are easy prey. She will have them by their balls before she is done with them and they will never have a job again in education. The group of perpetrators have awakened a lioness from her slumber.

Emily arrived home first, so she started dinner. Before her husband went to the meeting, he pulled out some porterhouse steaks for dinner, they were on the counter. "Good choice I need some red meat with the way I feel tonight" She thought with sarcasm as she continued preparation for their meal.

By the time her husband came home she had the potatoes in the oven and the vegetables ready to cook. The steak will be put on the grill that is her husband's forte, he will not let her near the grill.

"Well I think that went well don't you!" Emily stated sarcastically when her husband entered.

"Wow, Emily where did you learn to strip like that. You embarrassed the shit out of the guys. They are scared of you. I don't think they realized how tenacious you get when you're backed into a corner. As you are always so nice to everyone."

"Well they will realize it when I have their balls hanging on a stick in front of the college administration my dear along with all of the other administrators who went along with this scam in the name of education." She stated with certainty.

The Dean, Associate professor, the department head and the lawyer called an emergency meeting with the philanthropist after Emily departed rightfully concerned as they walk a thin line with FEH-101, before they end up on the wrong side of the law. She is not the docile female they thought she was.

The lawyer spoke to the group. "Gentlemen, it is my opinion you should cancel the course for the semester. Start next semester with a cooperative model. This could blow up in your faces if you continue. I don't want to get hit by any of the flak emanated from the blast."

The group took the Lawyer's remarks into consideration, but the realization they will see Emily naked and perform as Arnold asks her, was too strong for them to cancel the course. It was decided they needed to proceed with their plan for the good of the college. The Grantor was dead set against someone to replace Emily and anxious for his fantasy to become a reality.

The Dean called Emily in the evening after the group met and stated. "Emily why don't you take the morning off. I will bring in a sub for your classes tomorrow so you can concentrate on getting ready for FEH-101. How does that sound to you?

Emily knows she will not conduct the class to her highest standards, so she stated. "For the good of my students. I think that is a good idea as I will not be able to perform my duties to the best of my ability with the stress I am under. Due to the pressure you put me under to conduct the new class. I want to get paid and not have it reflect on the time off. Is this understood?"

"Yes, I can do that for you." The Dean stated relieved, but could feel there will be hell to pay if the group is not vigilant. They need to treat Emily with the utmost respect for the courage she has shown in the face of adversity. Due to a few of the faculty members she works with.

"I want to meet the Grantor of the endowment. Tell him the humiliation and embarrassment he will put me through with this class." Emily stated to see what the reaction will be from the Dean.

"I will see what I can do." He stated ambiguously.

"Okay then we will be there for the new course at five PM tomorrow. I suppose you're going to be there to witness my humiliation." Emily stated, with venom in her voice.

"Well ah yah I will probably stop by if it okay with you?" The Dean stated almost in whisper as he knows she is not happy with him at this time.

"No, I don't want you there. Watch the video they are taking of the class. That way you can jerk off in private." The Professor stated emphatically to belittle the Dean and try to provoke him.

"Okay Emily try to have a good day tomorrow..." As an afterthought he apologized. "I am sorry your feel the way you do about the course. We thought it was a good idea at the time. We picked you as we know you will do a good job with the lectures." He tried stroke her ego to have her in a better mood. It didn't work!

She didn't answer, she just slammed the phone in his ear. "Fucker!" Was all Emily said.

Craig overheard the conversation as she had it on speaker. "Well my dear I think the Dean is having second thoughts about the course. He realizes he has a tigress by the tail and can't let go.

"Yes, your right." Emily said with satisfaction.

That night Gerry came over for dinner. They went over all the information they received to date. They have enough information to bring charges against the college, the Dean, the department head, and the Associate professor, but they need to find out who the Philanthropist is to complete the circle. Emily decided to continue. She wants the person who funds this debacle.

Emily slept surprisingly well that night and arose refreshed.

Craig said to his wife. "I am taking you out for breakfast and then we can go downtown, so you can shop for the day."

"Good idea, we have everything set to proceed and it will take my mind off the coming show I will have to put on tonight."

They left for the day. Emily was surprisingly calm. The couple had a good time as they walked hand in hand down the main street. They entered stores that peaked their interest. The couple had lunch at a cozy little diner. They left the town at one so Emily could prepare for her exposure.

"Emily you're very calm considering what you will have to do tonight in front of the group of young men." Craig commented as they drove home.

"I feel I am going into battle for all female's who find themselves in my situation. We will prevail." She said with resolve to her husband. She did not show embarrassment only anger with her statement.

They arrived home, Emily went to shower, and Craig unloaded the car with his wife's purchases. He brought them into their spare bedroom as usual for Emily to sort out. Craig checked his emails as he waited for his wife.

There was a message from Gerry which stated. "Everything is up ready to run at five. I have read all the messages for the last week the surveillance was in place. The emails of the Grantor are blocked. It will take me time to unblock it, he has a sophisticated system in place. I need to find a detour around it. Tell Emily good luck. We should be able to destroy her nemesis in a few weeks. Oh, by the way good performance yesterday after noon in the conference room. You have a sexy wife; she is a real ball buster and I say that with reverence."

Emily realizes she will have to go through with this to stop any further incidents against women in this way. She pushed her modesty aside and walked into the home office nude. Craig looked up from the computer screen surprised to see his naked wife as she leaned against the door jamb with a smile on her face.

"I have to say you look better naked presently, than the day I first saw you nude, many years ago. I never get tire of looking at you el natural my dear."

This gave Emily the boost she needed for her public exposure to come; she says. "Thanks, my love I will remember that, but you need to help me shave around my pussy and back door before we go. Did you forget?"

"Hell, no I look forward to the task." He stated with a wink as he arose from the chair, mesmerized by his wife's bottom, as she sashayed to the bedroom. She had a towel prepared on the bed. Emily laid down on her back with her legs together, as her husband prepared what was needed to groom his wife's intimate area.

He came out a few minutes later with a bowl of warm water a hand towel, trimmer, and shaver. She spread her legs to facilitate his tonsorial duty. He started very carefully to trim the long hair around her vaginal area. He used his fingers to stretch her outer lips as he ran the electric trimmer over it. He did the same for the other.

"Can you turn over. Get on your knees please my dear, so I can continue with the trim on your backside." Craig said as he helped his wife into position.

He continued to trim the longer hair between her flower of life and her rectal area very carefully. He used his fingers skillfully to protect his wife from injury and also to excite her. He finished with the trimmer. Craig used shaving cream and the razor to finish the job on her backside. He applied a herbal cream to stop razor itch.

"On your back my dear, so I can finish shaving your kitty, and we will be done." Craig told his wife as he again helped her into position. He applied shaving cream to her vaginal lips stretched them out and carefully shaved both. He then applies the soothing cream to stop razor itch.

His wife's nipples were thick with excitement. Her labia was engorged. By the time he finished his handy work she started to leak her excitement onto the towel. He couldn't help himself the smell of her excitement turned him on. He knelt between her legs and lapped up all her juices. Craig licked her clit as he used two fingers to fuck her. She went off like a fourth of July Roman candle in a short time.

He wasn't done though, while she convulsed through her orgasm, he dropped trou, and aimed his man meat at her manhole, with one push he seated his man meat balls deep she was so wet, and fucked her passionately, for the few minutes before he blew his load deep in her hot box.

"Sorry I couldn't help myself Em, now you will have to take a shower again."

"Nope, I am going to the class filled with your offerings, lets see if anyone notices." Emily giggled as she dressed in the outfit she had laid out. A button front blue dress with a matched set of undergarments and a pair of flats to accent her outfit. She took her camera purse, but she wanted to leave the brooch home, she figured it wouldn't help because she will have to take her clothes off anyway.

Craig thought better of her decision and said. "I think you should wear the brooch you never know if it will be useful." And after some thought continued. "I wish I could do something Em. I don't want you to have to go through this." Craig said with an emotional tone in his voice, he felt helpless as the protector of her virtue, and he can't do anything to stop this debacle.