Emily's Choice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bruno1027
Bruno1027
553 Followers

In the middle of a lengthy description of how beautiful she thought his cock was and what she'd like to do with it he passed the point of no return. He moaned and begged but it was inevitable. Emily glowed at the prospect as she stood silently by his side observing.

The sensation was beyond words. He felt the thick warmth travel up the length of his shaft and momentarily collect in his swollen head. A split second later it erupted in quick jets that arced into the air and splattered onto the tiled floor below. His body convulsed in ecstasy as he seed flowed. With her head resting happily on his shoulder, the nurse continued stroking him only slowing as his breaths resumed to deep inhales.

He was shamed and felt his face flushed. Unable to even look at the women, he hung his head as he felt the muscles in his body begin to collect themselves. He knew if made to stand he would fall. He could only sit helplessly slouching on the sterile exam table.

With the practiced expertise of a professional, Nurse Cannon collected the last dribbles of his spend into a tiny exam cup and placed it on her desk. The three sat there contemplating their next move, the only sound in the room his labored breathing.

"Well, Richard. It looks like you have some issues with control. I'll be sure to note that on your report."

Head low he only nodded and sighed.

"Not to worry. All other areas check out perfectly. You're in very good shape and with a little training we'll work to overcome this disorder."

He mumbled his thanks weakly.

"Now then, it's time to get you cleaned and situated. Come with me." She took him by the hand and, with her assistance, he managed to stand and slowly walk to the barracks. There he found a comfortable room with a four poster bed and down comforter. Though the room had a window that looked out onto a wide, lush lawn, he could not open it. As he looked out, he heard her leave and turn the lock on the door. Finally realizing he was naked, he searched the closet and dresses for clothes only to find none.

The next day at breakfast Emily related the evening's events to her oldest sister Kim. She was shocked that her younger sister had managed to finagle her way into viewing her mate before his specified introduction, something she had tried to do but failed. It was against traditions to do so and though she was jealous, she swore she wouldn't tell their mother.

"Really, Kimmy, it was much larger than I'd hoped. Are they all like that?"

Her sister assured her that that was one factor she looked for in the man she chose as her husband, though you can never be sure until you first see them, which is usually on the day of their introduction.

"And he's in great shape. I picked a good one! He wasn't able to resist his first milking but the nurse says he'll improve.

"They're never able to resist the first one. They're too green. I'd worry about any guy that could. What's your next move? Going to sneak into his room at night? Personally supervise his training?"

They both laughed at this but before the younger woman could respond they heard their mother descending from above and quieted their talk. Emily only winked and smiled. She had other plans but there was time to talk about them later. Now she could only think of the naked male locked in his room sleeping soundly. She had great hopes for him and was confident that he wouldn't let her down.

Bruno1027
Bruno1027
553 Followers
12