Emily's First Solo Holiday Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought for a second then handed Luke my bottle before laying back on my bed and swinging my legs up. Ten seconds later my tongue was licking my clit.

"Wow." Dani said, "I wish that I could do that"

"Who says that you can't?" Harry said, "why don't you try? You too Wren."

Dani got a mischievous grin on her face the replied,

"Move over guys, we need some bed space."

Both Dani and Wren did their best to do what I was doing, but both of them could only manage to get their legs behind their shoulders. It was then that the guys phones appeared and they started taking photos of our pussies.

The thing was, none of us girls complained or asked them to stop. Not even when the guys picked up some empty beer bottles and started fucking us with them.

I could reach my clit with my fingers and I soon managed to have orgasm number 14. As I was cumming I saw Luke take the bottle out of me and start putting it back in the other way round.

"Oh my gawd Luke, what are you doing, it will never go in that way round." I said when I was able.

"Too late Em, look, it's already part way in."

As he was saying that I felt his fingers press on my butt hole, it opened and in at least 2 fingers went.

"Fuck Luke, what are you trying to do to me, is this the big event that you've been talking about?"

"No Em, this is just the warm-up." He said as his fingers moved around a bit then withdrew.

With all of the wide part of the bottle inside me Luke started fucking me with it.

"Oh my gawd Luke, stop that, no, keep going. Oh, oooooooooooh, oooooooooooh, yes, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES."

And I orgasmed for the fifteenth time that day.

As my heart started to slow Luke let go of the bottle and I turned my head to see what Will and Harry were doing to Dani and Wren.

"Jeez," I thought, as I saw 2 bottles, also the wrong way round, sticking out of the 2 pussies and both girls in the throws of orgasms.

"Well that was fun." Will said as he pulled the bottle out of Wren. "Is Emily ready for the main event?"

I looked down a bit and saw 3 cocks pointing to the ceiling.

"Yeah, I reckon she is." Luke replied, then when everyone was quiet he continued,

"Ladies and gentlemen, this evening we have with us a young lady who is an anal virgin. She also loves to have a cock in her pussy and another in her throat. I am also sure that she has an unspoken desire to rectify her misfortune. So, this evening we are going to take her anal cherry and at the same time filling her other 2 holes with the other 2 cocks in here. I'm sure that she would appreciate it if our 2 beautiful ladies watching this deflowering would use her phone and take photos and a video so that she can look back at her deflowering with pride."

The 2 other guys and the 2 girls all cheered and clapped their hands while I was sort of dreading what was going to happen to me, and at the same time, really looking forward to it. The thought crossed my mind that when Luke had fingered my ass he was preparing me for what was to come. I made a mental note to ask him later.

"Okay, okay," I said when the noise died down, "yes, I admit everything that Luke has said is true. All I ask is that you guys use plenty of lube and take it easy on this poor little virgin."

"Okay guys you know who is going where first."

Will pulled me to my feet then he lay on the bed where I had been. I smiled at his cock sticking up, knowing that it was go to go inside me.

"Emily," Luke said, "straddle Will, facing him and lower yourself onto him."

I did.

"Lay flat on him with your head as far to the side of the bed as you can, and try to stick your butt high up."

I did, pressing my body to Will's.

"Harry, fill her throat and Emily, relax."

Just as Harry's cock went into my mouth then throat, I felt Luke's cock press on my anus. It opened and I felt his cock go in. It didn't hurt as much as I expected, even when it kept going further in.

It stopped when I felt his balls on my pussy. I giggled a bit as I wondered if his balls were also touching Will's cock.

I tried to sigh but my mouth was full of Harry's cock.

Then they started fucking me. They weren't in sync and I don't know if that was a good thing or not.

My body was pushed in 3 different directions as each one thrust forward. Needless to say that I had another orgasm (16). I was plugged in all my 3 holes and those 3 cocks were pounding in and out of me, the only thing that could make it any better was if it was happening outside somewhere with people watching.

Will suddenly shouted "stop", and all 3 did, Harry and Luke withdrew their cocks and Will lifted me off him.

"Sorry guys," Will said, "I was getting close to cumming."

"That's okay mate, we knew that that one of us would get to that point and we planned for that. Emily, we'll have another beer the start again.

I sat up and heard Wren ask,

"Are you okay Em, what was that like? Oh, I got it all on video."

"Thanks Wren, it wasn't as bad as I'd half expected. Sure it hurt a little at first but then it was nice, I wonder if just fucking my ass will make me cum like fucking my pussy does."

"Oh it can." Dani said.

"So you've done anal before then Dani?" Will asked.

"Sure, but I prefer cocks in my pussy."

"I do as well." Wren added.

"So it was just me who was an anal virgin." I said.

"Well not any more girl." Luke said, "and you've got 2 more rounds of it so that you will have had 3 proper gang-bangs before the evening is over."

"Bring it on guys." I said.

"Slow down girl, you may be able to keep going for hours but us guys need time to recover."

"But none of you came."

"But 1 of us was about to and we want to last as long as we can."

"So why don't you just cum and let us girls help you to get hard again?"

"We hadn't planned on Dani and Wren being here but that's not a bad idea, guys, what do you think?"

"Works for me." Will said.

"And get the chance for Dani to wrap her mouth around my cock, bring it on. Emily, you're about to get fucked real hard."

I just smiled.

When the guys finished their beer the guys rotated round my holes and I was soon getting pounded harder and faster than the first time. It didn't hurt at all when Harry rammed into my butt hole but with both my butt and my pussy being pounded I couldn't tell which I preferred.

It was Will that shot his load down my throat first, just as number 17 arrived. The other guys stopped and it wasn't long before Wren was working on Will's cock. Harry said that he was about to explode so Dani volunteered to finish him off then get him hard again.

While that was going on the guys were drinking beer again and Luke was sat next to me. I put my hand on his still hard cock and asked if he wanted me to finish him off. He smiled and nodded so I got on my knees in front of him and did just that, showing him what was in my mouth before swallowing it.

The thing was, it was Luke's turn to fuck my throat so when we resumed I had to take Luke's cock in my throat again.

Will was pounding my butt and he kept going after Harry had shot his load into my pussy and stopped. I was left with just my butt getting pounded and, although number 18 arrived it wasn't as good as the previous ones that evening. I decided that I agreed with Dani, pussy was better than ass.

After Will finally deposited his load in my butt and pulled out I rolled off Harry and just lay there feeling quite knackered. More beers were passed around and the people slowly started talking. Both Dani and Wren were feeling a bit left out of all the main action and it was Luke that suggested that they got on the bed with me and had some girl-on-girl action.

That was also something that I'd never done and when I told everyone that both Dani and Wren volunteered to give me another first. Of course the guys were all for it and it wasn't long before Dani was kissing me and Wren as eating my pussy. After a couple of minutes she came up for air and said that she could taste Harry, or was it Luke or Will.

Dani took the opportunity to move down on me and she was soon in the 69 position with me eating her pussy. I wasn't sure what I was doing, particularly as she has some inner labia and I don't, but judging by her moans I was doing it right and she was enjoying it. She was also forcing my body to moan a lot as well.

Wren had moved to my tits and was massaging them and playing with my nipples. It didn't take long for number 19 to arrive and I managed to keep going until Dani came as well. I felt some of her juices escape and land on my face.

When Dani rolled off me I saw 3 hard cocks hovering over me.

"Guys," I said, "are you trying to fuck me to death, I'm knackered."

"Don't worry Emily," Luke said, "not all these are for you. Only this one, where do you want it?"

"Pussy" was all that I could say and he swung my legs around then lifted them up.

I grabbed my ankles and pushed them as wide apart as I could just before I felt my vagina stretch open wider than it usually is.

"I'm knackered Luke." I said as he started going in and out of me.

"You just lay there Em, I'll do the work."

And he did, me going "umph" each time that the tip of his cock hit my cervix. I didn't cum, I think that I was all cummed out by then, but it did feel nice when I felt his warm seed flood into me.

When Luke pulled out I let go of my ankles and by the time they landed on the bed I was asleep.

"Come on Emily, wake up." I heard Dani say.

"Go away."

"No Emily, wake up, we're going out for a drink. You can wear just one of those net dresses if you want."

Deep down I didn't want to miss the opportunity to show my body to some guys so I pulled myself up to sit on the side of the bed.

"Where is everyone?"

"Wren's in our shower, Luke's just finished in your shower and has gone to put some clothes on and Will and Harry are in their room."

"I need a shower."

"Yes you do, come on, I'll help you."

Dani helped me into my shower and helped me soap and shampoo my hair.

"I need a piss." I said.

"Just let rip girl." Dani replied, so I did.

"Sorry, I think that I got some piss on your legs Dani."

"That's okay Em, it will wash off."

A few minutes later Dani and I were stepping out of the shower and getting dried, I was feeling a lot better, but still knackered.

"Don't worry Emily, you'll feel a lot better when were in a bar with a drink in your hand. Can I borrow 1 of your net dresses?"

"Sure, help yourself."

I cleaned my teeth and when I walked out of the bathroom I saw Dani, all of her through the holes in the dress and under the front, the dress wasn't quite long enough for her taller body.

"If we were in England I would have said that you'd get arrested for indecent exposure Dani."

"But we're not in England, I've picked out your shortest dress for you to put on Em."

I slipped it on and my slit was also below the hem of the net.

"That's 2 of us libel to get arrested." Dani said.

"I'm sore." I said.

"Front or back?"

"Both."

"I'm not really surprised, your holes got a really good hammering, You did enjoy it didn't you?"

"Yes, let's do it again right now. No, only joking. I need a few hours rest first."

Just then Wren walked in and said,

"Wow, look at you 2, I feel positively over-dressed."

"What do you mean, I can see your slit and your nipples are sticking through that top Wren."

"Yeah but at least 1 square inch of my body is covered."

Just then the 3 guys walked in, Luke first and when he saw us he said,

"Wow, 3 hot chics in here guys, we're going to have to fend of the whole of San Antonio to keep them with us."

I gave Luke my room door key and phone and asked him to keep them for me, I wasn't going to take a purse with me.

We left the hotel and walked in pairs to the nightlife area. I was alongside Luke and we started talking.

"You look really hot tonight Em."

"Thank you Luke, Luke, when you fingered my ass hole these last couple of days were you trying to get a message to me to expect what happened tonight?"

"I was trying to get your ass hole used to being opened by something from the outside. I guessed that if you suddenly had a cock rammed into you it would hurt a lot and I didn't want that to happen."

"Thank you Luke, it didn't hurt that much, but I am sore now, butt and pussy."

"Not really surprised, you took quite a hammering tonight, you took it amazingly well. Tell you what, it's my turn to spend the night with you and I'll wake you with my fingers on your clit not ramming into you with my cock."

"Thank you Luke. Can you just hold me when we go to bed, that will be nice."

"Will do, but a couple of beers may just wake you up and the nymphomaniac in you may just make you want to jump me as soon as I take my shorts off."

I was quiet for a while as I thought about what he had just said, was I really a nymphomaniac? I didn't think too much about it because I decided that I was just a holiday nymphomaniac.

We did have an enjoyable few hours, us 3 girls getting a few rude comments about what we had on display and a couple of guys trying to hit on us despite there being 3 tall, handsome guys with us. We even did some dancing at one bar, but we headed back to the hotel well before the nightlife died down,

Luke came into my room, Wren into the guys room and Harry into the girls room. Luke was true to his word and I went to sleep in his arms.