Emily's night to remember

Story Info
Emily makes her way home from football practice.
1.8k words
4.38
7.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily's Night to Remember.

It was a warm June Evening, the 16th to be precise, a Sunday. 2 days before her 19th birthday, Emily was on her way home from football practice. She had always been a bit of a tom boy, she wore her hair in a tight bun, dressed in loose fitting tracksuits, and was never seen out of her Nike air max trainers.

The sun was just setting over in the distance as she crossed the park. There were still lots of people out and about enjoying the warm night and relaxing before having to go back to work tomorrow.

As she was crossing the main field she noticed a young couple in the distance, laying entwined on the grass, over by the bushes. As she got closer, she could sort of make out some movement, it seemed that the lad had his hand under his girlfriend's skirt. Intrigued she, edged closer, trying not to be seen.

Emily was always horny but was also a virgin. She often noticed people making out in this park, and always felt a pang of jealousy, but she also enjoyed watching them as it gave her something to think about once she got home and in the shower.

As she was about 100 metres away, she could tell that this girl was having the time of her life. She was writhing in pleasure, pulling her boyfriend's hair and trying (but failing) to stifle her moans.

Getting turned on Emily tried to get closer, this was the hottest thing she had ever seen in the park. Usually all she got to see was some French kissing and some heavy petting, but this was full on. She could just about see that the girl was getting fingered right there on the grass.

The couple had no idea she was there, they only had eyes for each other.

Emily had an idea; she would walk around and try to get closer from the other side of the bush. She just hoped that they wouldn't hear her.

Whilst making her way around to the other side, all she could think of was the girls moans and she could feel her own pussy start to tingle.

Once she was on the other side of the bush, she quietly made her way through. She had done it, she was well hidden, and could see everything. The sun was getting lower in the sky, a twilight hue set upon the scene in front of her.

As she watched through the bushes, she could see that the girl now had her boyfriend's cock in her hand. It was massive, almost 9 inches and thick, so very thick and veiny.

Emily couldn't help herself, as soon as she clapped eyes on that giant cock, she had put her hand in her trousers, rubbing herself through her knickers. Working on her little clit through the soft cotton. She soon started to notice how wet she was, it was starting to leak through her knickers onto her fingers.

She pulled her hand out and gave her fingers a sniff, she always smelt so sweet. She stuck them in her mouth and tasted herself. "mmmm"... She clapped her hand over her mouth, luckily the couple didn't hear her, too busy now masturbating each other.

Emily noticed then that the lad had 2 fingers inside his girlfriend, which was sending her over the edge. Her moans were getting louder and louder as he went faster and faster. She saw him slip another finger in, he now had 3 fingers in her.

Emily was amazed, she had only ever been able to fit 1, and was always scared of trying more, but now her curiosity was getting the better of her, this girl in front of her seemed to be enjoying herself. Maybe she should try just 2 to start with.

With that, she propped her leg up on a branch, and slipped one finger inside herself, steadying herself with her other arm. The pleasure was instantaneous, she rubbed her clit with the edge of her palm as she fingered herself, trying so hard to hold in her moans. After a minute she decided she was wet enough to try a second finger. She slowly eased it in, alongside her other finger, it was so tight, but she got her fingertip in.

"OMG" she thought, "It's actually going in".

She pushed further, until it was all the way in and she almost came right there, she let out a loud moan, and instantly regretted it.

The couple had 100% heard her that time. They stopped dead and looked around. They couldn't see anyone around.

"Maybe it was kids in the playground". The lad said.

"Yea... probably" his girlfriend panted, "don't stop now".

Emily, fingers still inside her, couldn't believe how lucky she had got. She had almost been caught. What would they even say if they caught her watching them with her fingers wedged up her cunt, from the bushes like some weird pervert.

She decided she was going to call it a night, she was getting scared now. She didn't want it to get out that she spied on people from bushes and masturbated to them. She would probably end up on some sort of list.

With that, she slid her fingers out of her pussy, adjusted her knickers, and was about to set off, when she watched the girl go down and start to lick the tip of her boyfriends' cock.

"No way is she going to get that thing in her mouth" she thought.

But she was proved wrong, after a couple of seconds of licking the tip, the girl took the whole thing in her mouth. Lips stretched wide, she was bobbing up and down on the giant cock, barely coming up for air, lips touching his pubes on the downstroke.

"How the fuck has she managed that", Emily thought. "It must be a trick of the light". It was getting darker, maybe she wasn't swallowing the whole cock, and it was just her eyes playing tricks on her.

She decided to look closer, she got right to the edge of the bush, confident she won't be seen. Sure enough the girl was deep throating all 9 inches of monster cock.

Emily was wetter than ever watching the spectacle in front of her. The boyfriend grabbed the back of the girl's head and started thrusting into her mouth, all of a sudden, he shuddered, groaned, pulled back and released a thick stream of cum all over his girlfriends face.

The girl giggled, licked her lips, and then, cleaning the rest up with her fingers said, "You like it when I do that don't you". She then licked her fingers clean.

Emily almost fell out of the bush; she was so transfixed on the scene.

She couldn't believe what had just happened, in public at that. She decided to call it a night once and for all. She needed to masturbate, furiously. She made her way out of the bush and set off at a light jog in the direction of home.

Once she got home, she rushed through the door, threw her bag down, and ran up the stairs.

Her mum shouted up "everything alright Emily?"

"Yes Mum, just need a shower" she replied.

"OK, dinner's ready soon, don't be too long" Her mum shouted.

"Oh, I don't think I will take long at all" she thought.

With that, she stripped out of her tracksuit, revealing her firm young body. She admired herself in the mirror, first grabbing her tits in her sports bra. They had grown so much this last year; she was now a 34d. She took her bra off and looked at her nipples, like 2 perfectly round pegs with almost invisible areola. She gave them a tweak and moaned.

She loved playing with her nipples, they always made her feel good. Sometimes, she swore she could probably orgasm just through playing with them alone.

She then turned around and looked at her arse framed in her pink cotton knickers. She had a perfectly round butt, which stuck out quite a way from the rest of her body. She often caught boys staring as she walked past, and sometimes girls, though, maybe that was envy. She heard people actually paid to have a butt like hers.

She took her knickers off and turned back to face the mirror, admiring her pussy, she had a pronounced little mound above her pussy, with a thin layer of hair. She loved the way it looked. It almost looked like Homer Simpson if you turned your head a certain way.

She lay on the floor and started to rub herself, starting with the outer lips, slowly working her fingers up and down her pussy, until it started to open, allowing her to delve deeper inside. She rubbed her clit with her index finger whilst pulling at her nipples with her other hand.

She put her fingers by her hole, she was dripping wet, she remembered that she had stuck 2 fingers inside and decided to try it again. This time they slipped in with ease. She slowly eased them back out, and then shoved them back in. The feeling was like nothing she'd ever felt before. She moaned with pleasure and started fucking herself with her fingers.

Her mind went to what she had seen in the park, the girl had that cock right at the back of her throat, she still didn't know how she managed it, she started sucking the fingers on her other hand whilst still fucking herself, she put 2 fingers in her mouth, she was now stuffed in both holes. She pushed them to the back of her throat and gagged.

She coughed and spluttered, maybe she just needed to work at it. So, she tried again, this time taking it slow. No good, she gagged again, almost throwing up. Disappointed she went back to playing with her nipples.

"I wish I could take a cock like that down my throat without gagging" she thought, "it looked so fucking hot".

Then she remembered the thick stream of cum that had erupted from the boy's cock all over the girl's face, this image sent her over the edge, she fucked herself harder and faster, moaning audibly. She didn't care, she had never felt like this, and was on the verge of the best orgasm she had ever had in her life.

She could feel her juices running out of her, could hear her wetness squelching with every thrust of her fingers.

"Almost there" she thought, still picturing the girl's face covered in cum, "OMG... I'm cumming, I'm cumming".

"Huughaahhhhhhhh"

Her entire body convulsed, her legs tightened up, almost crushing her fingers inside her, she felt euphoric.

"OMG" she said out loud, "that was amazing".

Suddenly, a knock at the door brought her back to reality.

"Everything ok in there Emily?". It was her mum; she must have heard her orgasm.

Emily just realised; she had forgot to run the shower to drown out the noise.

"Yes mum, I'm just, urmm, on the toilet" Emily replied weakly.

"Hmm, ok, if you say so. Anyway, dinner's ready". Her mum said as she walked off smiling to herself.

The End.