Emily's Story

Story Info
Emily tells it all – nowhere untouched – nothing hidden.
38k words
4.13
8.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some words from Emily:

Thank you for choosing to read my story.

I have always enjoyed creating erotic fantasies, imagining myself in exotic, unusual and both pleasurable and painful situations. I have a vibrant imagination and these scenarios can become almost lifelike. With my special friend Paul to care for me, I have even acted out several imaginary adventures for real and I love it!

I have now been persuaded by Paul to bring my fantasies together as a story to be published for others to enjoy. He is a very good writer and has helped me collate and present my imaginings as a coherent narrative from start to finish.

You should remember that this is fiction and the situations, characters and places in my story are conjured up from my imagination. You should also note that, chapter by chapter, my fantasy descends into a deep dark horrifying place and readers should beware of offence.

Completing the story gave me a serene satisfaction, knowing that I have finally been able to reveal my emotions openly and honestly. If you therefore wish to comment or ask a question regarding any aspect of my story, then I will try to answer as best I can - I have nothing to hide.

Emily Grosvenor

Winchester, England.

******

Emily's Story

Chapter 1 -- Birthday Party

Emily was dreading it -- the awful party for her fortieth birthday organized by husband John with the connivance of his best mate Rob. John's friends would be there with their "Stepford Wives", and Rob intended to take photos of her during the party to record the moment. Rob's leer when he mentioned this to her was beyond disgusting -- she just hated that man. At least she got Paul on the invite list and would have one friend to chat with. Sadly, her girlfriends were long gone to far-off places with partners and children, and she no longer had close family. She would just have to endure it!

She met John at university, and it was love at first sight. They married after graduating and she dropped her successful career as a journalist to help him build the software business. Her role focused on marketing and publicity and growth was rapid. There were no kids but, seventeen years on, they had a lovely home and wanted for nothing.

Emily's only worry with John was in the bedroom. The lovemaking had never been seismic even when they first met - the word Emily used repeatedly was "comforting" - but now John's libido was gone. She knew business was uneven and he was stressed but he had never been incapable before. She tried the usual feminine strategy -- a makeover -- she re-styled her hair from her usual blond ponytail to a black-coloured Louise Brooks bob. She spoiled herself with some gorgeous sheer underwear and a knee length string strap black satin dress with matching shiny heels. She had always been proud of her generous creamy boobs, slim waist and shapely curvaceous legs and it was time to show them off for John's sake.

She chose a cosy Saturday night at home for the great unveiling, but it was a disaster -- he failed and was mortified. This led to a "heart to heart" but his suggestions regarding what she might try were just too horrible. He apologized and they went to their separate bedrooms. She blamed Rob for putting these crazy ideas into his head. John was normally so loving and kind -- what was going on?

It had all begun with Rob. When John first introduced him, Emily was cold -- was it the lingering sweaty handshake, the presumptuous kiss on the cheek at their first meeting or his greedy eyes? She had to admit he was a hunk -- short blond hair, open face, tall and muscular, tanned -- he obviously took care of himself but there was something intangible -- something she could not pin down which gave her the shivers.

He worked as a Senior Nurse at the local Hospital and part timed as a professional photographer specialising in weddings, christenings, and other family stuff.

He was now John's best mate, and they spent much time together usually drinking or closeted away in John's man cave shed in the wood at the bottom of their sumptuous garden. After each session John would always push Emily to be a little more daring to re-ignite his desire but Emily, knowing Rob was encouraging him, tended to resist. Nevertheless, her guilt was growing and she knew she would need to give way eventually.

Emily was grateful that Paul was still around -- her ex-boyfriend from university. Paul had never got over Emily -- he was still infatuated and could not break the spell despite the breakup when she found John. They had stayed friends and met up regularly -- he was a shoulder to cry on -- somebody who could share her secrets. He was a computer nerd who worked weird hours for the government, but he was such a fixture in her life she could no longer cope without him and, selfishly, kept him hanging on with the perpetual promise of something more. She visited his house weekly and at the end of their gossipy chat would re-live one of their rituals from university days before she went on the pill. She would strip to her underwear while he lay on the bed naked, and she would use her hands to skillfully arouse him with scented oil before upping the tempo to bring him to ejaculation. After cleaning up she would make him tea as if nothing untoward had occurred. This bizarre tradition was sufficient to keep Paul on the hook and free of temptation.

*

The party was full-on -- John's friends were loud and raucous, and she was avoiding Rob who was buzzing around taking lots of pictures. John was re-energised and they grabbed a couple of dances -- it was going well. Emily escaped to a corner with Paul to keep him company but soon an intoxicated John came up and dragged her to the centre of the sitting room. Emily cringed when she saw that he intended to give a speech:

"Friends -- welcome to my lovely Emilys party."

...loud cheers.

"... but I'm disappointed and I'm sure you are as well."

... cries of encouragement from Rob.

"... I was hoping that Em might show us all a little more today -- we all know it's under there somewhere."

... embarrassed laughter with Rob beginning to flash his camera directly at her.

"... but don't worry -- we have bought her some lovely presents and I know she will wear them for us!!"

... Emily began to colour as she saw where this was going.

Rob delivered two nicely wrapped parcels to John who promptly passed the first to Emily:

"Happy Birthday Love ..."

Emily with trepidation unwrapped the present to reveal a gorgeous purple lace wrap around top which was unfortunately unashamedly transparent. She gasped but instinctively held it up to much cheering from the men and coy smiles from the "Stepford Wives".

Rob took the top from her, and John passed the second parcel to Emily.

This was smaller and revealed a slim fitting bodycon microskirt of the same colour.

Emily was anything but "body confident" and reddened with embarrassment but attempted to maintain appearances. She tried laughing it off as a joke but Rob stepped in:

"No Emily -- you must wear your new outfit tonight -- your guests will be so pleased -- won't you all?"

The men cheered and Rob inflamed the situation by getting up a chorus of:

"WEAR THEM -- WEAR THEM -- WEAR THEM"

Rob whispered in Emily's ear:

"Go upstairs and change, Em, you've really got no choice."

Emily, embarrassed and agitated but putting on a brave face, shot him a "daggers" look and went up to her bedroom to much screaming and laughter.

She grabbed a stiff brandy on the way and in the safety of her room stepped out of her dress to reveal her new black sheer bra and panties. Her creamy legs were bare and she kept her black strap heels on. Unfortunately, in her latest bid to arouse John, she had dumped all her old middle-aged frumpy underwear, and bought several ultra brief bra and pantie sets in exotic sheer of varying colours. She judged that the bra she was wearing would give as good a protection under her new top as any other, so she kept it on. The skirt was ridiculously short and clingy and only just decent, but she saw that her legs and bum looked sensational and, with no babies, her tummy was still under control. Staring at her reflection in trepidation she could see the silhouette of her deep cleavage and her dark areolae visible through the birthday top and the sheer of her new bra -- it was very rude and she would need to keep on the move or cover up with arms folded. She felt a little lightheaded but took a deep breath and, after another gulp of brandy, felt her way down the dimly lit stairs.

She was met with cheers and cries as she re-entered the party together with hushed whispers of:

"She's so hot."

"What a body."

"Lucky John."

"Oh___ My___ God!"

Rob was running around her taking shots from every direction and the arms soon dropped from her chest as the brandy began to dull her sense of propriety.

Gaining confidence from the adoration and excitement she posed for some photographs and danced with most men through the evening as the "Stepford Wives" looked on a little enviously. Something inside encouraged her to let go and she was now determined to enjoy herself.

John was in heaven and the promise of a return to good bedroom times was in the air, but Paul stood aloof with a worried frown. Well, that was his problem -- she had invited him -- what more could she do!

When all was finished Rob helped clear up and she was relieved when he departed for the man cave shed in the garden where he now frequently slept over. This was THE MOMENT!!!

While still in the kitchen, John surprised her by pulling out a black blindfold and asked her to turn away from him. She complied -- she was ready to give him a little more to make him happy. He tied it firmly over her eyes.

After several minutes of familiar kissing and petting, her top and bra were slipped off her shoulders leaving her breasts exposed, her skirt was lifted above her bum and her panties were forcefully pulled down over her heels. She gasped -- John was normally so gentle. She was then lifted bodily on to the work surface and her thighs urgently pushed apart. Immediately she felt his face in her crotch and a tongue searching for her clit. This was out of her experience with John -- what was he doing -- what had she done to him?

She orgasmed quickly and a second cum soon followed. Soon his prick was in her cunt -- reciprocating energetically -- harder than she had ever known it. She cried out and they rapidly came to a collective orgasm and their juices were everywhere -- wow wow wow!!!!

She took several seconds to calm, and when the mask was removed and her eyes regained their focus, she saw John standing before her in his party clothes with a self-satisfied grin on his face. She eased herself down and they embraced.

John whispered in her ear:

"Em -- you were brilliant tonight -- so so sexy -- I always knew you had it in you -- you just needed to let it out."

Emily reciprocated:

"You were wonderful too -- I'm so -- ummmmmm -- so full of love. Thank-you so much."

Emily was ready for bed and another session, but John declined -- he was too "knackered".

She snuggled down alone in her bed in the warmth of long-awaited requited passion; and the deliciously intoxicating shame of her unsettling exposure to his friends was temporarily forgotten.

******

Chapter 2 -- Accident

In the weeks following the party the lovemaking continued to be wild and fulfilling for Emily. The blindfold was always used, and they made love in almost every room in the house and in the garden. John had become very creative using all kinds of sensuous effects on a blind Emily to increase the fun -- feathers, ice cubes, brushes, forks and paddles from the kitchen -- before finishing with an energetic fuck and multiple orgasms on her part. It was wonderful and when it moved on to a loving intimacy without the blindfold it was still wonderful, although she could feel, as only a woman can, that it was different -- less forceful, less urgent, less passionate. Nevertheless, she was grateful for those few weeks with John before the awful catastrophe struck.

She sensed that pressure had been building on him for weeks, but the dam finally burst one dreadful evening when he screamed the Jag into the drive and ran through the front door crying incoherently:

"It's over -- there's no business and no money -- I'm sorry Em -- I'm so sorry!!"

She stared open mouthed as he tore at his hair before rushing out again to the car. Like a maniac he reversed recklessly into the road, colliding with a neighbour's Bentley and, without stopping, disappeared in a cacophony of squealing tyres and screeching engine.

*

The next two months sped by like a dream for Emily -- her world was upended, and she was adrift with no support and no hope.

That same night, John attempted to commit suicide by driving head-on into a truck on the motorway but it was not enough. He was permanently paralysed from the waist down and needed 24hr care. Even worse, he had lost the ability to speak and all communication from him was via a screen.

She subsequently discovered that, not only was the business gone, owing too much money to too many people, but their personal fortune was exhausted with good living and a business bail-out which barely scratched the surface.

She managed, with the help of Paul, to get a six-month moratorium on the house before it went to creditors but then there would be nothing and she could not find another job as John needed her full time and there was no money for a live-in carer. Once the house was gone, he would go to an awful institution, and she could do nothing about it.

It seemed hopeless but then:

Late one evening after she had settled John down, there was a ring of the doorbell. She assumed it was Paul, now her only friend, but with shock when she opened the door, she saw Rob:

"Hi Em -- no -- don't shut me out -- please -- can we just talk?"

Emily had done with Rob but he had a foot in the door and she was too tired to resist.

With apathetic resignation, she sat him down in the sitting room and went to the kitchen to open a bottle which she bought back with two crystal glasses:

"What do you want Rob? There's no money so you can forget that, and I don't think John will be in the mood for conversation, anytime soon. There's nothing for you here anymore."

Rob smiled:

"Em, calm down and just listen to me -- yes?"

Emily looked away, nodded and sipped her wine as Rob continued:

"I can help you if you are willing."

Emily laughed and looked skywards.

"Em, I know you can earn good money from your writing if you only had the time. I can give you time if you let me.

Look -- I am willing to live here and look after John 24/7 -- you know I am qualified. You can then earn all the money you want and maybe you can keep the house or come to some kind of deal and pay for John's therapy?"

Emily awoke from her torpor and looked directly at Rob:

"Why -- Why would you do that?"

Rob suddenly changed tone from conciliatory to intense:

"Em -- you know I've always wanted you ever since we first met. I kept it hidden, for John's sake, but I couldn't disguise it. I know we don't exactly "get on" and you made no secret of your dislike, but I think I could be good for you if you were willing to..."

Emily laughed out loud:

"If you're saying what I think you're saying then forget it and you better leave now."

Without saying a word, Rob took out a folder from his jacket and began to lay out photographs in a neat row on the coffee table in front of Emily.

Emily sat up in shock and stared incomprehensively at the images presented to her. Each photograph showed Rob having sex with a naked woman in every conceivable way in her house, in her kitchen, in her garden from every possible angle. The woman was wearing a mask...

It was her!!!

She almost feinted but it all suddenly made sense -- the step change in her arousal when the mask was worn -- the supercharged orgasms -- the hyper energy of her partner -- it was Rob all the time -- but wait - John must have approved and watched and -- OMG -- operated the camera!!!

Emily rushed at Rob scratching and punching -- he fell back in shock, but his superior strength soon subdued her to a crying, self-loathing wreck.

She summoned up the strength to yell:

"Get out you bastard -- just fucking get out and never ever come back!!"

Rob, the epitome of reason, closed off the conversation:

"You're shocked and ashamed I know, but Em -- when you calm down and think about it you will realise it makes lots of sense -- I live in the shed and look after myself -- I look after John -- You will only see me at night and you can wear the mask if you want -- You know I will keep you well satisfied and you will write again and, who knows, make loads of money.

The alternative doesn't bear thinking about -- you will lose everything and those pics -- who would want to employ a woman who allows herself to be photographed like a slut??"

Emily collapsed into sobbing:

"Just leave -- please just fucking leave."

*

After several days of torture, she decided, with an awful inevitability, to give way. John was too far gone to comprehend her situation and he was delighted when Emily told him that Rob was returning. She didn't challenge him on his part in the deceit -- the shame of her arousal when fucking Rob and the recognition that those few weeks of bliss with a re-energised John before the accident would never have occurred without Rob, tempered her rage. The blackmail was the clincher and she set about conditioning herself to compartmentalise the sex with Rob -- she would drink to forget -- once she was pissed he could do what he liked with her and she would remember nothing.

That first night, she drank a bottle before he came to her, and lay frozen on the bed in her baggy, least sexy, pyjamas with her eyes clenched shut. He considerately lowered the lights and gently lifted her to remove her clothing before using his hands and lips all over her body. He could feel her breathing deepen and he put her on her knees to make anonymity easier for her. When he entered her cunt from behind, she shuddered and began to work with him. Her orgasms came quickly and effortlessly, and she began to mew and scream as he went harder to come inside her. He gently withdrew his prick and she collapsed onto the bed sobbing.

The second night she lay naked, waiting for him, and he sat her on the edge of the bed before offering his prick to her mouth. She knew what to do as he suspected, and he persisted until she bought him to a cum in her mouth. He told her to swallow, and she complied. He was now dosing himself before each session and quickly hardened again before lifting her up to him so she could wrap her legs around his hips, and he pummeled her against the bedroom wall until she had orgasmed herself to exhaustion.

The third night was the first where they engaged eye to eye -- he with lust and she with hatred. He bent her over the basin of the bathroom and gently inserted her first steel headed dildo into her anus. With one hand lightly slapping her exposed clit and the other striking her ass, she came in a flood on the floor.

Night followed night in a symphony of noise, hate, lust and animal passion. Her anal virginity was soon taken, and she responded to punishment with deeper, more plentiful, orgasms which Rob cleaned up after helping her to bed. It was best if the state of the bathroom or the kitchen in the bright morning did not remind her of the depravity of the dark hours.

For Emily, both the passion and the hatred were real -- one fueled the other in an accelerating rollercoaster - self-disgust; earth shaking cums; revulsion at her uncontainable bodily release; delicious anticipation; the divinely acute pleasure of receiving punishment for her debauchery from the man she loathed; the shame of her too easy submission to her new addiction.