Emily's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mokri took his knife and strode over to Helen who, with petrified eyes, ceased to struggle as if hypnotized by the awful breath stinking vengeful face.

With two deft strokes he cut her shoulder straps and, after yanking her top down to her waist, gripped the cups of her bra with his rough horny hands and violently pulled them down to spill out her beautiful breasts. The quivering upstanding tits with their pink crowns, still supported by the crushed cups of her bra, presented a vision unimaginable to the watching, sweating and revoltingly salivating digger boss and his bodyguards.

Mokri glared at Helen:

"I am taking your man, and I will cut him slowly -- oh yes -- so slowly - into a thousand pieces and feed them to the hogs.

You will go to the digger camp but, before they kill you, you will make them very happy!"

Mokri gestured to his three boys to drag Christopher to his limo now waiting outside the back exit. There was no time for a parting glance between the evil couple.

The foul-smelling digger boss came to Helen and grabbed her naked breasts with his enormous, dust ingrained, calloused hands. He cruelly squeezed the tender flesh and clutched the hem of her dress, brutally dragging it up to her waist. With one hand he ripped off her fragile perfumed panties and threw them on the floor, before showing her to his bodyguards:

"We will savor this one before we give her to the slaves -- there is no hurry -- we will take her and whip her to obedience. When she has pleased us, she will be given -- but we must be careful -- they will go mad when they see her -- access to her must be controlled -- maybe in the pen -- only allow ten at a time, otherwise they will kill her too early, and we will have a riot. Let us go -- hurry - hurry!"

The bodyguards claimed their prize and dragged the now almost naked woman through the same exit into a dust covered, filthy transit.

Paul and Eva moved to a side window to see Helen taken out and flung into the van. It took some time to close the rear door as they were all so desperate to have her. Helen was already on her knees with a dirty cock in her mouth and the red, diseased, erection of the digger boss forcing itself into her soft, plump, creamy white, virgin bum. Meanwhile the bodyguards were feeling under their pants, preparing themselves for their turn with the beautiful white woman -- lovely now but not for long!

Paul and Eva stayed hidden as Azim reminded his father:

"Papa -- Mia, can I fetch Mia?"

Mokri looked distractedly at him and, indulging his youngest boy, he nodded, and Azim was away flying to his only love.

******

Chapter 14 - Home

Paul and Eva escaped from their hiding place and rushed back to the boarding house. Within minutes Azim had delivered a sedated and confused Emily, disguised by the all-encompassing burka with only her eyes visible.

Earlier that morning, Emily was numb when Cyra came to her sickbed to remove the golden rings from her body and later when Azim came to her, she was convinced in her delirium, that he was delivering her to another client. When she met Paul and Eva in their tiny room in the boarding house she was stupefied.

The tears flowed with the high emotion of the reunion, but time was short.

Azim had insisted they get Emily out on the overnight flight to Paris rather than wait another day for the flight to London. He was afraid his father might change his mind once his rage was satiated on Christopher's body.

Economy class was full, but Paul and Eva agreed to pool their savings and Azim booked them all into first class.

When they removed Emily's burka to bathe her before the flight they cried out as the decoration and the scars on her body were revealed.

Eva was re-assuring:

"My poor child -- what have they done to you? I have seen this before. Many years ago, I treated a client and developed a cream antidote. It will take several weeks of application, but it will disappear -- trust me."

Paul was relieved and Azim, always his father's son, handed out the dash to procure the necessary documentation to get Emily through the airport and away to Paris.

*

Parting with her faithful Azim was hard but the arrangements worked like clockwork.

Once the plane had left the ground, Emily slept all the way to Paris.

Paul, through his unofficial "spook" network, had cleared their path through Charles de Gaulle to London and they were soon speeding in a taxi from Heathrow to Paul's flat.

It was over -- but not quite...

*

Several months had passed, and Emily was slowly healing. With Eva's treatments, her henna marks had almost disappeared and her vagina and anus were gradually returning to their natural condition.

She shared her time between Paul's flat and Eva's house and could, with heavy make-up, venture out in public. Eva's sessions had soon developed into sapphic lovemaking, but she was still resistant to any form of penetration, and, with Paul, she returned to their long-time habit of the masturbation ritual. Paul was nevertheless encouraged when Emily began to strip naked for him - it could only be a matter of time and he was prepared to wait.

Emily finally returned to Paul's bed on the anniversary of her release from captivity and all was happiness; and when she met up with dear Azim in Paris for a short holiday, they enjoyed the sights, the food, and the blissfully long hot nights of lovemaking.

Her life appeared to be returning to a new normality, but her mental torment continued.

She was torn between her need for quiet and stability and the dreadful Imp who suddenly re-appeared towards the end of her recovery. She persuaded Paul to accompany her on an "outing" where she exposed too much; and to re-live her days of delicious adventure and delightful energizing pain, she would log on to a favourite BDSM site to view the awful abuse imposed on her own sex. Under the supervision of Paul and Eva she would eventually indulge her depravity again but, for now, voyeurism was enough to satisfy.

*

There are just two more events to mention before Emily's story ends.

As Emily and Paul were watching the news one evening a headline caught their attention: "English man found beheaded in Horistan". He had previously been reported missing in Abadad by his lady partner who identified the trunk of his body from a single tattoo on his right arm in the form of a "heart" with the letters EM scripted in the centre. A picture of Rob then flashed onto the screen. Emily cried out and ran to her bedroom in tears. The revelation that Rob loved her enough to mark his body, and the unknown story behind his visit to Abadad, set her recovery back by several tortuous weeks.

*

... and now to the last drama which, to complete the story, Paul must relate -- not in graphic detail -- that would be too distressing -- but as a narrative he prepared for Emily to be passed to her when she was sufficiently resilient to process the awful denouement:

"My dearest Em,

I must now describe the final act in your dreadful adventure, and I know you will forgive my occasional crudity, but I can think of no other way to describe to you what I have been shown by Azim. I shall be frank and open and pull no punches.

Please do not blame yourself or me or Azim. You need feel no guilt. Without a second thought this woman would have consigned you and countless other women to the same awful fate.

She was evil and needed to be caught and punished but perhaps not in such a horrible way as I am about to describe.

I received a single Email from Azim last week with an access code I recognized as an address on the dark web. Apparently, the address contained a video compilation from the digger camp taken by a contact in the office of the boss. The various scenes, taken on a mobile, were shot in the week following your escape and tell their own story.

When you were staying over last week with Eva, I drank half a bottle of pinot and gathered sufficient courage to open the video, and this is what I saw -- scene by scene:

A naked blond, white woman, bizarrely still wearing high heels is dragged from a van by a rope tied to her wrists. It seems that she was taken down a steep path into a large quarry, fenced off with barbed wire and watchtowers, where hundreds of filthy men, naked but for loincloths were working hewing and cutting stone in the hot sun. When the diggers saw her, they flocked to the fence in uproar and began to chant aggressively in her direction. Some stripped off their loincloths and ... well you can imagine!

She was taken into a warehouse outside the compound and the scene ends.

The next sequence is obviously filmed from outside the warehouse door. Security Guards are queuing outside while others are exiting through the door, semi naked and carrying their uniforms. As the camera moves inside, the naked woman comes into shot crouched below five men. She is servicing them with her mouth and hands. In an extended scene, each of the five take her to a mattress in the corner and have her, to shouts of encouragement from the remainder. I must tell you Emily that the act is not always natural -- I think you know what I mean. The scene finishes as another five enter the warehouse and the queue at the door gets even longer.

The third scene opens with a mess of dirty blond hair on a concrete floor and pans upwards to show the naked woman held in a chair with thighs splayed open towards the camera. She hides nothing! She is almost hairless, and a guard is shaving the remnants from her head. You can see the tears run down her dust covered face. Her body is filthy.

The fourth scene shows the woman tied to a tall cross, shaped like a X, which is elevated far above the ground on a large platform, ringed by security guards carrying guns. Diggers are crowding around the platform - most are naked. There must be hundreds of them. A guard comes with a whip and the drums start to beat and the diggers begin to chant. Red stripes soon cover her body and the scene cuts.

Next the cross is horizontal -- she is still strapped to it -- and it rests on trestles in a small compound adjacent to the warehouse. Her legs are still open, and diggers can easily stand between them to do their business. Guards allow ten diggers in at a time to do what they want. She appears to be screaming.

The next scene shows her in the same compound on a platform. Released from the cross, she is cuffed on all fours to rings on the platform. Again, only ten diggers are allowed in, and the rest crowd outside. What follows is too revolting ...

Then the woman is being taken, still alive, to the gate of the digger compound -- guards enter with machine guns to drive the diggers back and she is thrown inside before the guards hurriedly withdraw and bar the gate. As the crowd of diggers run towards her, they and the woman are hidden by a cloud of dust -- she is glimpsed briefly, being carried at head height by many men towards the earth burrows where the diggers sleep.

The penultimate scene is most distressing -- it is a long distance shot and seems to show a rubbish tip. A large group of hyenas are gathered around a spot close to the summit rooting and pushing at something which is hidden under their bodies. The scene is dated to the third day after the woman is thrown into the digger compound.

The final scene, taken the next day, shows a flock of desert vultures crowding around the same spot at the summit of the hill. The scene lasts for several interminable minutes as birds fly in and out in a flurry of wings and squawks, and then it cuts.

That's it Emily -- I have deleted the code and I never want to view those awful images ever again.

Much love, Paul.

*

Afterword:

When Emily was given a paper copy of the draft of this awful final chapter and knowing Paul's goodness and probity, she anticipated that he would be nothing other than brutally honest. She couldn't face the trauma of reading his narrative and she hid it in her bag.

When Paul was ready to publish her story, she retrieved the copy and, without reading it, threw it on the fire.

She watched it burn in a bright orange flame, wishing her nightmares could disappear so easily.

******

The End

1...67891011