All Comments on 'Emily's Surprise Ch. 02'

by internetperson

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

these are really hot, hope to see more!

ontsurtontsurtabout 4 years ago

ohh remote predicament bondage, so hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Sure would like to know what that thing is called. And where to order it from. It's obviously blue-tooth and wi-fi friendly being used remotely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

So hot. Woman said she was coming over tonight and stood me up, jerking it to chastity literotica.

erica_terica_tabout 4 years ago
Great writing

Some stories I skim. Others like this one, I slow down to take in every word. Delicious, vivid, and very exciting. I fear the day when a device like this exists!

masterspartan10masterspartan10about 4 years ago
Fantasic

A fantastic story and i cannot wait to read more!

serve4herserve4herabout 4 years ago

Really fun story line. Hopefully some materials genius with a chastity fetish is reading this. I'll look forward to the next chapters.

lockedndenied13lockedndenied13almost 4 years ago
Need More.

any more coming for this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow, we need more please

We need to find out what other features are available. I would assume that there may be a proximity alarm so that he does not roam too far from home (except to the office). There has to be a few punishment levels to be used. Oh what play times this little gadget could be used for. Publish more of this story please.

oldtwitoldtwitover 3 years ago

Making me laugh how this is looking to go

onkelbehonkelbehabout 3 years ago

Yes!, liked it. Can't wait for the next (hopefully longer) chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If this is the treatment he gets from someone whose supposed to love, respect and care for him, what will happen to him if she gets angry.

Misandrist bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don’t remember seeing in the story if they are husband & wife. I presume so. What I never understand in these stories is that, generally speaking, a couple marry because they love each other. They respect & honour each other, in sickness and health, good times and poor times.

There is absolutely no way that this bitch loves her husband. He’s just a lab rat being tortured for some sick experiment. Just once, it would be great if the pathetic, useless lab rat bit back. Then the story might get 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I would like to hear more about what other little features this new cage has in store. So far, she is having some fun with him and he enjoys it. We do have to find out what happens when he goes on a business trip and he loses his luggage with the charger in it. How does he cope as he experiences the tightening start and he has another hour or two with him presenting? What happens when she finds out that he had a past lover and never told her? We have to have more chapters, please.

TrstxxxTrstxxxabout 2 years ago

PLEASE! Continue the story. What a wonderful device.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was a great start to an interesting story, to bad the author never finished the story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don’t you just hate stories that give 2 great chapters, then stop when it gets very interesting. Especially there was so much Potential to go forward with..

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

part 1 was good, interesting. this is a waste.

bat_08bat_087 months ago

Love it! Keep writing!!!

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1P4 days ago

Can you get me one of these devises??

The teasing is relentless.......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous