Emma

Story Info
Emma is intrigued by hypnotism.
2.8k words
4.13
7.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma logged on to her computer and accessed the adult website she had joined and posted some very tame photo graphs to. Within the site she had got chatting with John and they exchanged emails and showed each other more explicit pictures. She had confessed to some fantasies with him and lately he suggested he could make one of them come true.

Once in the chatroom a private message popped up from John.

Why don't you check your emails x his message read.

In another window she opened her inbox and saw a new message from John. The email referred to her fantasy about being hypnotised and then out of her normal control. He confirmed in two weeks time he would meet her at 18.30 in the railway station car park he would take her to an event with a hypnotist then suggest she tell her husband she was staying overnight at a friend's house.

She returned to the chat room. John, are you serious?

Yes, but are you willing to go through with it?

Emma was sat naked and her hand fell to her groin and she noted her pussy was very damp.

I guess so.

Cool, now on the night in question I want you in lacy black underwear and red patterned dress you were wearing in the topless pic, remember the pic I mean?

Emma blushed as she knew the picture he meant. She had sent it to him and he replied to her with a video of him rubbing his cock to the pic then sent her a picture of her picture covered in his sperm.

Of course I remember and yes I will dress like that.

And bring an overnight bag as I have plans for post event. Do you trust me?

Emma was aware her heart was racing and she was very moist.

Of course I do she replied.

******

Standing in front of the train station Emma was watching the people coming and going. John had agreed to meet her here and she had arrived early but was now aware she had no idea what John looked like yet she had sent him a photo so he could pick her up. She checked her watch and it was 25 past six so still time. She felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Hello Emma, you are a stunning in the flesh as your photos suggest. I am John." He leant forward and gently kissed her right cheek.

John was tall, a touch over six foot, he had grey short cropped hair with blue eyes and a warm smile. He had placed his arm around her back and started to direct her across the carpark. The lights on a car flashed and he opened the passenger door and invited her to sit. He joined her in the car and silently started the engine as she locked her seat belt.

As they drove out of the car park John spoke "So are you excited?"

"Yes, I have told you I am interested in the idea of hypnotism."

"OK, well it is a nice location we will drive there and be able to enjoy the show."

After about twenty minutes they were in a new town and John parked the car. They got out of the car and again he took her arm and they walked arm in arm through the streets. They arrived at a large pub and John indicated this was where they were headed.

"There's a large function room above which has been converted into a theatre." He said. They walked up a staircase through a side door. In the corridor at the top of the stairs was a table with a woman sat behind it.

"Oh good you are just in time it starts in five minutes. Are you prepared to take part?"

John looked at Emma and motioned her to reply.

"Yes please." She replied.

"Ok, in that case we just ask you to sign an indemnity clause document saying you are doing this of your free will."

Emma looked at the document. Added her name and details the signed and dated it. The lady took the form separated the two copies and gave Emma the top copy.

"That is yours and we keep this so we both have a copy. Enjoy yourselves tonight. "

"We will." John replied grinning. They entered the auditorium and their was a general hubbub of quite conversation and John steered them towards seats he had reserved. The stage was slightly elevated and lit and there was a large blue curtain behind a couple of chairs.

Sitting in their seats John turned to Emma "Are you okay."

"Yes, nervous but excited." She replied and at that point the house lights dimmed and music started. A minute or two later a man in a light suit emerged from the curtains and there was applause.

When the clapping stopped her introduced himself as Michael Harrison and he was a professional hypnotist. He gave a quick run through of his profession and how in day to day activities he helped people overcome fears and phobias but at night he tried to entertain.

He said without further ado he would welcome the first person up to the stage for tonight's performance he placed his finger to his ear and said. "Where is Emma?"

Emma gasped and John pushed her to stand up which she did.

"Come up Emma don't be shy." Michael said and she joined him on the stage.

"Now what makes you want to come to see me?" he asked laughing.

"Well I am not sure I can be hypnotised or made to do anything." She replied giggling.

"Oh a challenge for me!" Michael laughed and he beckoned Emma to sit in the car next to him. As they sat down he leaned across and placed his hand on her right shoulder and applied some light pressure. "Now close your eyes and relax. You are under and when you feel my hand on your shoulder and hear my voice focus on what I say you are safe and secure all will be good, trust me."

At this point Emma's eyes closed and her head dropped forward slightly. Michael stood up and addressed the audience. "So this beautiful lady will entertain us all hour the next hour or so. I will bring her around and the start the process."

He sat back down and again took her shoulder shook her slightly and said "Emma."

Her eyes opened and she looked round. "Sorry, I shut my eyes they felt heavy."

"No worries. Let's talk for a bit then I hypnotise you. So how old are you?"

"I am 39." She replied.

"No way, I would have said late twenties." And they both laughed. "So are you married."

"Yes."

"So hubby is in the audience?"

"No."

"The man your with?"

"Oh he is.... a...friend."

Michael laughed "With benefits? Sorry..."

Emma blushed "How dare you!" she said and laughed. "As my mum said be a lady in the world and be a whole in the bedroom. My man has no complaints."

"So have you swung or played with others? Been watched."

Emma laughed. "No I am a good girl. I am not sure about having sex in front of people." She said.

Michael put his hand on her shoulder and said "Now close your eyes and relax." Once again her eyes closed and her head fell forward once more.

He stood up and made a grand gesture and curtains behind him parted and the lights came on illuminating what looked like a bedsit. He turn to the audience and bowed and they applauded.

He came off the stage and approached John. He picked up Emma's handbag and picked up. Returning to the stage he placed the handbag next to Emma's chair. He knelt in front of her.

"When you wake up you will be Emma the whore who is working, you will be called by a client and you will offer him 90 minutes sex for £250. When he arrives he will pay you then you will both undress and have sex on the bed here. You will be a dirty whore with him. Remember he wants a dirty whore." Michael then handed her a mobile phone. "Emma." He shook her again and her eyes opened.

Emma giggled "My eyes felt heavy again sorry. Where were we." At this point the mobile phone rang.

"Sorry, I'm working I have to take this." She answered the phone. "Hello, yes it is Emma honey how can I help you tonight? Yes I am available, for 90 minutes yes that is £250 ok, in cash up front when you arrive. What is your name? Nice to make your acquaintance Dan. What are you seeking, yes I will suck you yes without a condom. Of course you can have sex with me. But you will wear a rubber. Have you fucked a whole before? No, ok I will make it easy for you. You will be with me in five minutes ok, look forward to it. See you soon babe."

Emma finished her call, Michael took her arm and walked her to the bedside cabinet and he showed her there were condoms, lube and a sex toy.

"You better go now as I have a client coming." Emma said and Michael left the stage and sat with John. On stage Emma sat at the mirror and brushed her blond hair, she checked her watch and then stood up and adjusted her dress.

John turned to Michael. "It's like she cannot see off stage now!"

"I have turned her mind into just the room and the fact she is now a whore?" he said grinning.

Up on stage there was a knock at the door. Emma opened the door. "Evening Dan, are you ok? Please come in." She opened the door and a man walked in. Closing the door she turned to him and embraced him and kissed him. He took out his wallet and handed her a wad of notes. She counted the money and thanked him. She went to her handbag and placed the money in her purse.

"So would you like me to undress?" She asked and he nodded. She pushed him back and he sat on the bed. Emma undid her dress and let it fall to the floor and she stood before him in her black bra and panties. Her hands went behind her back and she freed her firm 36D breasts and she stood in front of Dan swaying her breasts. Slowly she eased down her knickers and cast them aside where her clothes were. She lifted her left leg up onto the bed so her shaven pussy was now right in front of Dan's face. He smiled and his hands reached up and his left hand gripped her buttock as his right hand moved into her pussy. With his fingers damp with her juices he rubbed her clit and finger fucked her.

"I hope you are good with your cock young man, I could do with a nice hard fuck. Want me to give you a sucking after we get your clothes off?"

Da stood up and took his clothes off and placed them on the car. When he was naked his cock was semi erect and swinging from side to side.

"Mmmm now that looks like a nice package. Sit on the bed and let me suck you for a bit." Following her instruction Dan sat on the end of the bed and kneeling between his legs Emma started to give him oral sex. His cock stiffened and he was fully erect and she was struggling to cope with almost 8 inches and her head was bobbing up and down, her tongue flicked around the head of his cock. His breathing increased and his hands clamped on the back of her head as he fucked her mouth. He groaned and Emma's cheeks expanded as her mouth was flooded with hot semen. She swallowed his load and licked his cock as it withered again.

Emma stood out and climbed onto the bed with Dan. She kissed him and his hands were groping her breasts. He had her hardened nipples between his fingers and he was squeezing them hard.

"Lick my pussy as you get hard young man." Emma said and laying back on the bed she parted her shaven pussy and her fingers were rubbing her clit. Dan pulled her legs apart and dived into her groin and tongued her pussy vigorously. Emma was wiggling about as he sought out her engorged clit and she was moaning with pleasure as she started to cum.

"That's it eat me you horny bastard make me cum then I want to you to fuck me!" Emma said. He face was flushed and she could feel yet another orgasm hit her. She pushed herself up and she got Dan to lie back on the bed. His cock was hard again. She went to the bedside cabinet and got a condom. She opened the foil and rolled the rubber down his shaft. Once he was covered she climbed on him and impaled her pussy on his erection. She moved slowly rubbing her groin around him loving his hard meat filling her. She began to lift and lower herself and she started to fuck him.

"Mmmmm now that is good, I like the feel of you Dan. I am going to come again..." Emma collapsed upon him as she now had a orgasm from his penetration. She rolled off of him and looked at him "Fuck me doggy style and push it in deep you filthy fucker." She clambered onto all fours and her hand reached round and pulled her labia apart exposing her wet opening to both Dan and the audience. Needing no further invitation Dan got behind her and entered her. His hands reached round and groped her firm tits. Dan's right hand moved and he started to rub her clit as he fucked her hard from behind.

"Oh yes, rub me and make me cum and feel my cunt squeeze you." Emma gasped and she cried out as she started to cum once more.

Dan leaned close to her and asked. "Can I fuck your arse."

"It will cost you another £50." Emma replied.

"Deal." Dan said and he withdrew. He went to his clothes and pulled out his wallet. Taking notes out he handed them to Emma would stored them in her purse again. She took the lube and handed it to him.

"Use a lot and take it slowly big boy." Emma said before kissing him.

Once again Emma knelt on the bed on all fours her head dropped to the pillow as she prepared to have her anus entered. She felt the cold lubricant on her anus and his fingers rubbed her. Then Emma felt the teat of the condom flick her anus and then she felt him lean into her.

She gasped as his head slowly forced her anus open and she felt him very slowly push his hard cock into her bum. He pulled back then pushed forward again.

"Fuck me, you are big Dan." Emma cried and she felt his hands grip her hips and he started to fuck her. With every thrust he pushed her face into the pillow. After a few moments of frantic fucking Dan grunted and pushed deep into her arse. His body was clinging to her as he panted and he slowly pulled his wilting cock out of her bum.

"Money well spent honey." Emma asked.

"God yes." Dan replied. With their time together over Emma and Dan dressed and finally had a long embrace. As their kiss ended Emma opened the door and let him leave.

Standing on the side of the stage Michael said "Close your eyes and relax." Once again Emma's eyes closed and her head dipped forward. Taking her hand Michael led her to the seat and he sat her down. He picked up her handbag and he returned it to John in the audience.

Sitting next to Emma Michael touched her shoulder again. "And now you will come to and be fully back with us now."

Emma's headed jerked up and her eyes were wide open.

"So ladies and Gentlemen and round of applause for tonight's star... Emma." Michael said and he directed her off stage.

Returning to John she sat next to him. "What happened?" Emma asked.

John laughed "You were a star. Now it is time to leave." And as they walked out Emma look really confused.

The woman on the desk handed John a CD. "Enjoy, and thank you."

"We will." John replied.

As they walked to the car Emma asked John. "What happened tonight,I have no recollection."

"I will take to my hotel room and you can watch the CD." He replied.