Emma Awakened Pt. 08

Story Info
Emma's husband begins to understand what is happening.
3.1k words
4.61
10.8k
11
3

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Al was finally pulling into the parking lot of the diner he was meeting at. It had taken him a little while to get here, but he realized it was kinda his own fault since he had asked the person he was meeting if they could meet further from where he lived. The last time they met, Al was a little nervous that he might be seen, so this time they met clear across town in a first ring suburb. He walked into the diner and looked around and saw the person he was meeting in one of the booths near the rear of the restaurant, and he told the hostess that he was meeting the person in that booth. She looked back there and said he could go right back. As he approached the booth in the busy diner he could hear the person he was meeting speaking with the young waitress.

"So you think your cake is that good?" He asked.

"I've never had any complaints before....." Said the waitress with a smirk. Al could see that she was pretty. A real ginger with bright red hair, light skin, and a face full of freckles. She filled out the waitress uniform nicely, and Al could see that she had a nice round ass and a good handful each for breasts.

"Ok, I let you know. I am usually the judge of whether or not the cake is good...... But for now, I will satisfy myself with the three egg Mexican omelette and hash browns. I worked up an appetite this morning."

The waitress turned to Al and asked him, "Do you need some time with the menu?"

Before Al could answer, his companion said, "Oh, I know what this guys likes. He'll have the biscuits and gravy. Good ol' fashioned Soul Food."

"Umm, yes, that'll be fine. And some coffee. Black." Said Al, finishing his order as he took the bench on the opposite side.

Once the waitress was out of earshot, the other man said, "Good to see you, Al! Hope you found the place to your liking?"

"Yes, thanks, Tyrese. It's far enough away from our house that I'm sure no one that knows me will see us together," said Al. "YOU are having cake?" He asked incredulously.

Tyrese laughed and said, "I might. But maybe not the kind of cake you think!"

"What?" Asked Al, confused.

"I just came from running the local triathlon, and the girl saw what I was packing in my shorts and got suddenly thirsty," explain Tyrese.

"The waitress got thirsty and offered you cake?" Asked Al again, clearly still confused.

Still laughing, Tyrese said, "Let me explain it to you in plain language then, Al. She wanted some of what Emma has been getting. Ima thinking she gonna get some, too!"

Tyrese then reached into his pocket and slid a memory card in its plastic case across the table to Al. "I think you will find this to your liking," he said. "There's nearly three hours of video on that. Unfortunately, you only get two camera angles since I had to remove the camera above my headboard so that Emma wouldn't know she was being recorded. But I think you will still like what you see. The microphones on the other cameras also don't pick up all the words, but I think you will get the idea from the sounds that do get picked up." Tyrese laughed heartily when he finished.

Al picked up the card and put it into his shirt pocket. He was eager to get home and watch what was on it. The image of his dear wife being fucked by this tall, muscular, good-looking black man was playing in his mind. He was eager to watch the real thing happen, not just his imagination.

"Wait. You said you ran the triathlon this morning? Then where did Emma go.....?" Al wondered aloud. He had expected that Tyrese had just come from another of their fuck sessions.

"Ah........ Interesting....." Said Tyrese.

"What?" Asked Al.

"Would it surprise you if I told you that Emma is..... Bisexual?" Asked Tyrese. He was looking at Al's face intently trying to gauge his reaction to the question.

"What? No, I don't think she is. She has never talked about being with a woman or even being attracted to women...." Said Al slowly, confusion in his eyes.

Tyrese started to laugh again. "Well. Then I think you're going to find that some of that video will be a nice surprise for you!" Said Tyrese.

Al sat there in the booth stunned. He was wracking his brain for any memory of Emma showing ANY interest in women, and he could not come up with anything. "She's bisexual?" He wondered to himself. "Has she kept that hidden deep inside all these years?" It then occurred to him that he was going to see her having sex with a woman in the video in his pocket. He couldn't believe it, but it made him even MORE eager to get back and watch it. He was thoroughly shocked that his wife had let herself go so far.

After Emma had revealed to Al her attraction to Tyrese, Al thought about that for a long time. And after thinking about it and imaging her with Tyrese, he wondered if she would ever go through with fucking him if she were given the opportunity. It took him months to work up the nerve to act on it, but he decided to see if this was something that could happen.

So one day he managed to intercept Tyrese before he showed up to work at Emma's school. He introduced himself to Tyrese and said there was something he wanted to talk to Tyrese about it and set up a time to meet at a local coffeeshop (it was after this meeting that Al decided that the next time they'd meet would need to be further away). When they met, Al told Tyrese what he wanted from him.

"You sure this is what you want?" Al remembered Tyrese asking him. "This is pretty freaky of you, my man. I don't normally hear from the husbands about shit like this."

"Yes. Yes, I think so. I want to see if she really wants this, and if she does I will support her," replied Al somewhat tentatively.

"You gotta be sure, man. I really respect your wife. She's a good woman. If I am gonna bring her to my bed - which, let me be clear, I would love to do - she gots to do so willingly. I respect her too much to trick her. And since you gonna know, you can't be giving her all kinds of blow back for it."

"I want her to be happy. But I also want to see it. Can you do that?" Al had asked.

"Why, of course I can! I make videos all the time! I am pretty good at video editing, too!" Said Ty proudly.

"She can't know, though. You need to do it secretly so that she doesn't back out of it or requires her face or body to be off camera. I want to see the pleasure she's getting. I want to see it in her face." Said Al.

"Oh, I think you'll see plenty of that," replied Ty. "Yeah, I can make that work. No problem."

He didn't know EXACTLY when Emma started to fuck Ty. Ty and Al did not keep in close touch because Al didn't want Emma to know what his involvement in this was. But Al could tell that it had happened mostly because he could see a difference in how their own lovemaking changed. First, there was just more sex. Slowly at first, but their frequency changed over the past few months. But more than the frequency, he could tell his wife had changed when it came to how she was so much more sensual of a lover. He could see her put her whole body into fucking him now. He could feel her taking his cock into her throat more. And he felt her hands behind his head making him dig his mouth deeper into her pussy, and her insistence that he make her cum that way more. And when she came, she let herself go way more than she'd used to. He loved hearing her cum, and he wanted to make sure she was happy. And if Ty - and now a woman? - made her body feel good, then he wanted that for her.

"So, she's with a woman now?" Asked Al as he came back to what Ty had told him.

"Nope. She's with TWO." Smirked Ty.

"What?! TWO women?! Are you kidding me?!" Asked Al, incredulously.

"You don't have to believe what I say. But you should believe your own eyes," said Ty.

It was at this point the waitress returned with their order and put the plates down on the table. "You give any more thought about that cake?" She asked Ty. She didn't even look at Al, who maybe wanted some cake but suspected it wasn't on the menu for him.

Ty looked her up and down and said, "Yeah, but maybe for dessert tonight. Give me a little treat for working hard this morning running the tri. Maybe you could deliver it to me?" He asked with a grin.

"I think I can arrange that," she said with a big smile. "Here, text me your address, and I'll make sure to save you a big slice of it." And she slipped a piece of paper with a phone number under Tyrese's plate.

After she left them to eat, Al asked Ty, "Did you just meet her today? Does this happen all the time for you?"

"If I want some pussy, it's not usually hard for me to get some," Ty said. "White girls these days just want to know, first off. And I don't keep myself looking like this because it makes t-shirts easy to buy," Ty said laughing.

"So you're fucking other women besides my wife?" Asked Al.

"And those other two women I told you about just now? Oh yeah. Got a couple more on regular rotation. All real respectable women. Married. Kids. This waitress gonna be the first new single girl since Emma started riding my dick." Al flinched a little at that imagery.

"Emma coming along real good, Al. She is eager, you know what I mean? I ain't tapped her ass yet, but I know she wants it," he said. "Her body is responding in all the right ways to what she's been experiencing."

Al remembered how he had only recently ass-fucked his wife for the first time. Now he suspected he was only allowed to do that because she was preparing to give her ass to Ty. Another example of how their sex life had expanded because of her fucking Ty.

"And I got a few more new things to try with her," he continued. Ty then went on to describe to Al several things he was planning on doing with Emma over the coming weeks. Yes, some of it included fucking her ass with his cock. But some of the other things Ty was talking about was pretty shocking to Al. As Ty was telling Al what he was planning, there was a pit in Al's stomach starting to grow. The food he was eating just seemed to sit there like a rock, and the coffee was even more bitter tasting than normal as Al was listening Ty describe what he was going to introduce Emma to. But, what was even a bigger shock to Al, was that while that knot was forming in his gut, he cock was getting hard in his pants. Al was getting incredibly aroused at what he was hearing from Ty. And even as part of him was fearing that their marriage was going to go to places he hadn't ever expected it to go, another part of him was eager for this to happen to his wife. And for Al to watch his wife wanting it and experiencing it.

"Just want to make sure there aren't any secrets here, man. Like we agreed to, if she don't want to do somethin', then that's cool. I don't want to make her do anything she don't want, you know what I'm saying?" Ty said, not so much as a question to Al, but as a statement. "But, if she willing, and she is into it, she'll be getting the full experience, if you catch my meaning. Emma is HUNGRY, Al. She ain't seemed to have been truly sexually satisfied in a long time. No judgment on your marriage, my man. Most marriages don't result in satisfying a woman's needs, seems like."

"Yes, I understand. And, yeah, if she wants what you're going to give her, then I want her to have that," replied Al, although he wasn't 100% sure he believed what he was saying, or at least understood the ramifications. "Just..... I don't want her to.... You know.... Be hurt or anything," he stammered.

"Ain't no one getting hurt. I'm very practiced at the art of giving women a good time," laughed Ty. He had finished eating and said, "Hey, good to see you again, my man. You got this?" As he got up to go, he tucked the phone number the waitress gave him into his shorts pocket. Al glanced at Tyrese's crotch as he walked past. He could see a bulge hanging and swinging to the left in Tyrese's running shorts. He understood what the waitress had seen and been interested in seeing more of.

"Um, yeah, that's fine," said Al. Al had finished eating as well. He looked down and saw half the food still on the plate, but he was no longer hungry. He threw some cash on the table enough to cover the meal and a tip for the waitress and left the diner.

As Al was driving home from his lunch with Tyrese, he was thinking hard about what this was all going to mean for him and Emma. He remembered back to when he met his wife. It was at a barbecue of a friend. He had seen her there and was instantly drawn to the blonde beauty. She was completely out of his league. Back then she was still fit and in great shape, with long shapely legs and a gorgeous face. Her smile lit up the entire party. He never thought he'd have a shot with a girl like that. But when he got an opportunity to talk to her, he discovered that she was an incredibly nice person. She was really down to earth and completely attentive to what anyone was saying as they spoke to her. She was not at all what he expected, which was something much more like a mean "pretty girl" like most of the pretty girls he had known in high school and college that looked like Emma did.

When he got up the nerve to ask her if she'd be interested in going to a movie or something, she looked straight at him and gave him a smile that made him instantly fall completely in love with her. His heart was going a hundred miles and hour, and he swore then that he would do anything he could to make this woman happy.

As their relationship progressed to the point where it was clear that they were going to have sex, she told him about all her ex-boyfriends (except for Jakesh, he now knew), but didn't really go into any details about their sexual relationship. He was also not a virgin, but his one other sex partner from college was also a virgin so they explored sex with the same level of experience. When the night finally came for him and Emma, he approached the event wanting it to be perfect and wanting her to feel the love he had for her. He was sweet and respectful, and he hoped that it was as special for her as it was for him.

But it was clear after that first time and into the early years of their marriage, that she was more experienced than him. Her energy and athleticism was different than his, so they both enjoyed her being on top. That was the position they used so much that Al was pretty sure both their kids were conceived with Emma riding cowgirl. That was part of the reason Al had winced a little when Tyrese referenced Emma "riding my dick." Al knew Emma was on birth control, but the thought of Ty impregnating her sent a swirl of emotions through Al. After their kids were born, the sex became less frequent, and it also became rote. They did the same thing, and Al realized that they probably started and finished within a minute or two of the 15 minutes or so that they spent being intimate. And that went on for years, which is how they got to where they were today. He remembered his promise to himself - that he would do whatever it took to make Emma happy. And if she needed to have BBC and, he now wondered, pussy? Then he wanted her to be fulfilled.

As Al was driving up his street, he saw Emma's car was back in the driveway. He entered his house and saw her in the kitchen. "Hi, honey, I'm home," he cried out to her.

"Hey, sweetie! How was your lunch?" She stopped what she was doing and asked like a wife who had just gone to work out instead of having lesbian sex with two other women.

"Oh fine. It was pretty quick, and I just needed to pick up some files from a colleague," he lied as he went to his office. "How was your workout?"

"Great! I'm really enjoying my regular Saturday mornings! I'm definitely getting into a groove," she said.

"Yeah, seems that way," muttered Al under his breath also missing the double-entendre that Emma said. He had entered his office and closed the door behind him. He took out the memory card from his pocket and inserted it into his laptop. Then he put his headphones on, opened the folder, and double-clicked on the first of the five video files he found there. The video started by showing his wife on her knees in front of Tyrese's statuesque body holding his massive cock in both her hands looking up at him saying something Al couldn't quite make out. Then she opened her mouth.

Al started to watch.