Emma Gets a Hard Reminder

Story Info
Shocking delight for a wayward mature wife.
2.5k words
4.02
12.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she came to London years ago, Emma was a good-looking girl, plenty of boyfriends until she met Paulo 20 years ago. He was good-looking, always smartly dressed, kind to his mother and had a cat. A perfect partner. He loved her curvy figure and was entranced by her eyes and full-lipped mouth and perfect white teeth. He had been a salesman for a computer company back then before he started his own business, travelling frequently. It soon started paying well. He was always generous with his money, buying her lots of lovely things from his trips away. Paolo was a passionate lover in bed and as far as she could tell, he never had affairs other women, at least not when he was at home in London. They had a spacious house near Windsor, with a company office in West London. His business took him all over Europe and the Middle East.

For years Emma was convinced he was dealing software and data worldwide. He was frequently away from home working. Sometimes he would bring business associates and clients home for dinner or drinks. Always men, often from abroad. Then she discovered by accident that his business was nothing to do with computing. Paolo was dealing in weapons; guns, explosives, ammunition and military equipment to criminals, drug dealers and gangs. Emma became anxious about Paulo's dealings with the crooked, ruthless and desperate characters. She could tell Paulo was uneasy about some of his clients. A routine call one morning from the Metropolitan Police Anti-Terrorist branch made her feel very unsettled. Only days later a brush with one of Paulo's customers, a gang of drug dealers, plus some veiled threats left her trembling. she couldn't take any more. After a blazing row with Paolo she'd had enough and left him.

At 51 she had fleshed out a bit, buxom with broad hips but still a small waist from working out at the gym. Her hair had developed flecks of grey which she hid with a dark auburn tint. Natural curls and waves created a youthful look around her mainly unlined face. Slight bags under the eyes, fine lines at the corners, and little jowls on her jawline told of her true half-century age. She was still a good-looking woman. She had separated from Paulo just a couple of months ago after a rocky couple of decades. He paid the rent on her new flat in a very smart part of Highgate, a refurbished 1930s block of luxury apartments and was still generous with her allowance. Dressed for a shopping trip to town that morning, Emma had put on a white blouse and a blue pinstripe suit skirt. She rarely wore stockings or tights. She was standing at the kitchen sink looking out over the tiny park across the road when the doorbell rang. She put down the cafetiere she was washing, wiped her hands on the little blue towel, and went to the door. Three young men stood outside, one stepped forward saying, "Hello, Mrs Matzucci, we've come from Andy".

Andy had been her special man friend since she walked out on Paulo. He was sweet and caring, a proper businessman with a proper business fitting designer kitchens.

"I'm Gerry. We've come about the kitchen".

Only the previous night Andy and Emma had discussed him giving her a new fitted kitchen with the latest appliances. Emma hadn't expected him to act so quickly. She smiled, flushing slightly, remembering the things they had done to each other in her bedroom last night.

"Come on in. The kitchen's this way". Gerry and the three young men followed along the carpeted corridor. In the kitchen she turned to face them, waving around at the slightly dated white units. "I want glossy white everywhere, white sintered work tops, built-in appliances, Qwooker tap, American fridge, SMEG range, espresso, dishwasher, recycling bins, breakfast bar and better lighting. What can you do for me?"

Gerry stepped to face her as she leant against the counter top looking around looking as if he were measuring it.

He raised his right hand out and placed it on her right breast and squeezed.

Shocked, she slapped his hand off and stepped away. "What do you think you're doing?"

As she moved backwards she felt her upper arms grabbed and held behind her by the other two men. Gerry took a pace forwards and put both his hands on her breasts, hooked his fingers under the top button of her blouse and tore it open, the buttons flew across the kitchen. Emma gasped in shock, eyes wide, unbelieving. Pulling the blouse down over her shoulders he revealed her white Bravissimo bra. Emma opened her mouth to scream in anger and fear. Instantly a hard palm slapped across it and shut off the sound.

Gerry pulled the straps of the bra right down over her shoulders, trapping her arms. The bra cups flipped one after the other across her nipples. She writhed and kicked out, her Repetto city pumps connecting with a tall stool and Gerry's shin.

"Get her legs, get her shoes off", he yelled swinging a sharp smack across her face, Surprised and scared she could only stammer, "Stop, please, stop! No! Let me go! What are you doing?"

"Hold her!" Gerry told Tommy and Flynn. Between them they had her wrists and elbows locked, pulled away from her sides. Gerry moved between the men, behind the sobbing woman, whimpering in fear and pain from the slap, the wrist-locks, the shock, humiliation and cold fear. Pressing against her buttocks he reached round and pulled down the torn blouse and the bra from behind her. Without the bra's support her breasts drooped slightly

and he grabbed and squeezed them, kneading, pressing, rolling the soft, heavy flesh. He pinched both nipples in his roving hands. Emma was gasping and sobbing as her nipples stiffened under Gerry's hands.

Holding, pulling, rubbing and fondling her left breast he reached down with his right hand, past her buttocks, up under the hem of her skirt onto her white M&S panties, squeezing, sliding his palm round and down He pushed his hand back and forth forwards between her thighs over the fabric, pressing her vulva, clitoris and anus. His fingers brushed the hairs beside her pantie gusset. With their free hands, Tommy and Flynn lifted her skirt to watch Gerry's fingers circling her clitoris from behind. Tommy reached under the skirt across the gentle swell of her belly to fondle her fleshy mons through the panties, sliding fingers over and over again across the white cotton that covered the slit.

Gerry moved his hand up the panties, up over her back and hips then down over the warm buttocks to slide inside the waistband. He squeezed her soft round fleshy buttocks again and then moved down the smooth warm valley between them, reaching forward and down to the soft, loose lips of her vulva. His fingers brushed over and past her little anus and found the lip of her vagina's opening. He needed to bend further to get fingers inside her and left her breasts to Fynn and Tommy. They continued mauling her, the breasts, nipples, neck, mouth, hair, and belly, jiggling and squeezing the helpless woman's body. Gerry had two fingers inside her now, her panties pulled half way down her thighs. He could feel the lubrication Emma was powerless to stop.

Then his moistened middle finger moved back to gently circle and press her anus passing slowly and firmly into her. She gasped, stiffening her body as Gerry fingered knuckle-deep into her anus. His thumb slid into her vagina and he played her back and forth while the others worked on her upper body. "Bedroom", said Gerry. Flynn pulled off her skirt and panties and threw them to the floor to join her shoes. The three heaved and dragged the helpless wretched woman down the corridor and threw her on the king size bed. Flynn and Tommy seized her legs holding them to her shoulders. She was completely exposed. Gerry held her down, both her arms outstretched. Tommy fingered her anus, Charlie pushed three fingers into her vagina. They pushed fingers furiously in and out of the spread woman. Emma panted, gasped, moaned, sobbed and wept, begging them to stop. The three, still fully dressed, opened their flies to expose their erections.

Gerry left off mauling her breasts, took a reel of duct tape from his jacket pocket. Emma watched her eyes wide in panic as he pulled a foot long strip and bound her left wrist to the other. Another strip, longer this time, taped her wrists and arms to the fancy brass bedhead.

Flynn's two fingers followed the rhythm in her anus as Tommy stretched her vagina with his fist. Emma lay with her legs over her shoulders, wide open to the continued attack. The two now changed holes. Tommy's hand, fingers grouped together, was turning and twisting at her vulva, forcing its way inside. Her belly and thighs were slippery with their saliva, her vagina yielded to the fist that was twisting side to side, round and round, back and forth, in and out wide open.

Emma's face was screwed up in pain and horror writhing side to side on the pillow. Gerry dribbled saliva on her lips and cheeks and was pushing his penis across her face. He pinched her nose and closed her mouth. He let go and as she gasped for air he thrust his erection into her mouth. He fucked her face hard and deep, she gagged, moaned and coughed. When he pulled out, ropes of mucus slopped over her chin throat and neck. Her lips glistened with his spit as he plunged back in. Her eyes bulged as he held a hand round her slippery throat, her face flushed red, forehead veins standing out. Gerry plunged into her mouth over and over again while Tommy's erection slid back and forth into Emma's vagina as she lay with legs splayed out, pressed up to her shoulders Charlie worked on her meaty breasts and engorged nipples. He took each breast in turn in his mouth continuously sucked, licked and nipped her nipples, her breasts slick with saliva.

For several seconds Emma's writhing slowed and ceased as she seemed to slip into unconsciousness from the horror, fear, sensual overload and the hand on her throat.

The three eased off and stopped their poundings until her eyes fluttered open once more and her horror recommenced.

The coats of slime smeared across her lips bubbled as she gasped, "Please stop. Why are you doing this?"

"Remember Paulo, eh?" growled Gerry.

He seized her slimy jaw turning her head to force her to look at him.

"You said Andy sent you" she sobbed through her squeezed lips

No, darlin, I said we'd just come from Andy. Paulo sent us to have a word with him. Andy told us you were getting a new kitchen We've just come from giving him a slapping. Paulo said we should remind you whose woman you really are. It's Paulo, he's your man. Remember? When we've finished you'll not be forgetting, will you? " He drew his phone from his other jacket pocket, taking photos of her slippery engorged nipples, her distended vulva, the salient clitoris and gaping anus covered in her juices and their spit.

Tommy began slapping her wet breasts in quick succession. She winced and gasped and began to wail as the nightmare continued.

Charlie took his turn at Emma's swollen pink vulva, pinching, pulling, rubbing, flicking and slapping the pearly clitoris. Then he started on her anus, pushing two spit covered fingers inside. It was softer and looser now but tighter than her swollen vagina.

He pushed her legs further apart and laid his penis against the puckered opening. He dribbled saliva over the glans and pressed it on the pink sphincter. He watched as the tiny mouth opened and he sank his penis slowly into her anus. As he moved in and out, with both hands he spread her vulva lips and watched his movements open and close around the folds of pink flesh around the wet hole. He put the fingers of both hands in the cavity, pulling the lips apart to watch the thrust of his penis in the wall of the vagina. Gerry's phone continued recording its movie.

Suddenly it was over. He felt it coming and it came, pumped into her anus. His softening erection slipped out glistening, Emma's anus slowly closing on itself as his load dribbled onto the bedspread.

Gerry rammed his penis into her slack mouth and came hard against her tonsils. She gagged and semen and mucus splattered out across her face. Tommy fisted his left hand into her sorry vagina and wanked over her breasts and belly as Flynn pulled out.

Emma lay sobbing softly as their body fluids ran out of her cavities onto the bed.

Each of the three men wiped his penis clean on the ruined bed sheet, and zipped up. They walked calmly out of the bedroom. As Tommy and Flynn left, Gerry turned to look again at the wrecked woman still taped to the bed head. He pulled a Stanley knife from his jacket and slid the blade out. Emma' s tear-washed face was a mask of terror as he moved the razor-knife blade towards her. Gerry slashed the tape that bound her to the bed. Emma's weeping terror turned to abject tears and sobs of relief as she was freed and the weapon was closed and pocketed.

Emma's sobbing and whimpering punctuated her words as she gasped out, "Why, why me? What have I done What? Why?"

Gerry gave a slow smile, "It's all in the movie, sweety. You having group sex with some guys and enjoying it. Paulo said you deserved a bit of a sexy slap. He says if you keep your mouth shut, the movie is safe with him, and you can keep your apartment. He's upset about you leaving and screwing Andy. You will remember that your man is Paulo, won't you. If you don't make up with Paulo, he promises we can come back to jog your memory. We might enjoy coming back to remind you again. Ta-Ta"

She heard the apartment door close. The nightmare was over. She lay on the bed her heart beat slowing back to normal, contemplating what had just occurred. Now she understood that she had not been in danger, she had been scared but she had not been hurt. The scare even heightened the excitement. The slaps had been exciting, being roughly stripped awoke something new and deep and thrilling. Her erogenous zones had been intensely stimulated. The rolling orgasm that Gerry had filmed as it swept through her gave fantastically sharp and exquisite sensations all over her body. As she lay, gently caressing her breasts and pelvic area it was not long before she started feeling that another reminder might be more welcome than she could ever have imagined. earlier that day.