All Comments on 'Emma Snowe - Candy Striper Ch. 01'

by GlassO

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What an excellent story and so incredibly hot. It always amazes me that hypnosis can be so many different things to different people and even though that could be said about many things, it is somehow different when dealing with hypnosis. Thanks for the story.

ValleyVixinValleyVixinalmost 2 years ago

I have recently discovered the hypno fetish. As a closet submissive this story hits all my buttons. Knowing surrender to loss of control. They are partners in a dance; a dance that ends with one collared in self forged chains.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just to ask, did you reupload this? Otherwise, it's a great beginning!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love your Emma stories. A central theme and yet so completely varied. They are a treat to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

... Wow.

So, she got permission to hypnotize him.

And, she warned him that there was a villain inside her.

... and another chapter, yum

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGlassO@GlassO
Just your average hypnosis fetishist living the life in Los Angeles. I'd like to think I would do this IRL someday, but for now, I'm content to fantasize. I welcome all feedback and I respond to every email I get.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES