Emma Watson - Beauty's Beast 02

Story Info
Emma and The Beast get further acquainted.
3.6k words
4.61
6.9k
13
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Note- This tall tale is complete fiction and bears no resemblance to anything in real life.

xxx

Until now, it's been subscribed that if two compatible people who fancy each other get together they will have great sex. Fireworks will explode, the world will seem a better place, and fulfilment will be reached. But the truth is good sex needs a mutual input from both partners. Physical as well as mental.

Emma was of the thought that you cannot benefit from a good, hard shag unless you want it.

And since she met up with Brandon Green, both he and she wanted it morning, noon, and night.

x

Since hooking up barely two weeks after meeting, Brandon had stayed at Emma's London flat for the most part. Sharing the time together, as well as her bed. While she didn't possess the body of a supermodel this tall and good looking man could easily get, they had proven to be a likeable match. As any woman would agree, it's a wonderful thing to have a man find you irresistible, and Emma Watson was no different.

Brandon had proved to be an insatiable beast and Emma had done her level best to keep up with him. She had been in New York City for a few days on business and both she and her new beau were obviously gagging for it when she returned to the London flat they were currently sharing.

x

He was an early riser, in more ways than one, and after taking a shower he liked to go back to the bed. He watched her sleeping on her side in the buff, with one of her legs laying straight with the other slightly bent, crossed at the ankles. The duvet covered only part of one leg and her hip. Her breasts rose and fell with her steady breathing and her hair was spread on the pillow. His erection was huge and instantaneous.

"You awake?"

The horny young man lightly caressed the top of her pussy with his fingers, and Emma stirred, spreading her legs instinctively. She inhaled his nakedness. He smelt good, a clean and wholesome smell.

His cock shot up as he ran his fingers down her front and lightly pressed his middle digit into her slit, rubbing slightly on her clitoris. She moaned in her sleep and lightly thrust her hips forward.

Although half asleep, she responded to every stroke, her pussy getting wetter all the time.

Emma hummed softly as Brandon forced his finger deeper and deeper into her, while the palm of his hand was pressed firmly against her clit.

"I am now." She tittered.

Emma rose up on one elbow and wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into a deep kiss. His fingers moved slightly faster in and out of her pussy with his thumb moving back and forth on her clit.

His beast of an erection was all pushy at her thigh and she rubbed his cock slowly, feeling every vein and ridge in his shaft.

He wasn't just big. He was fucking enormous.

She gulped at how he seemed much harder than he had been the night before and she didn't think that was possible.

"Umm, how lovely."

Brandon slipped his tongue deep into her pussy, sucking in her copious juices that seeped out of her wetness. She moaned and started thrusting her hips against his fingers and tongue, still grasping his cock in her tiny fist.

Emma bent her head and softly licked his cock head tip until he throbbed in her mouth. It didn't take long for him to get fully hard. She don't know what it was, but his dick felt a little bigger than usual. His girth was harder and she could barely fit him half his length in her mouth.

"Yum!"

With a mouth full with viscous saliva, she bathed his shaft. He pulled his dick out with a yank and her own spit drenched her face in thick strings that clung together.

Emma went up onto her knees on the bed and reached around to grab his ass, pulling him closer.

She knelt on her legs and reverently regarded his regal proportions. She gleefully clamped down on his fabulous tool, and Brandon studied her pretty face. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was wide open as she sucked loudly on his cock.

"You minx!"

Emma Watson smiled with her mouth on his pulsing organ. She was no longer the shy, refined young woman normally perceived by the general public, but a passionate, uninhibited lover, fully allowing her carnal desires to come to the surface.

She used the palms of her hands to roll his shaft as if she were rolling a cigarette, popping the helmet inside her mouth and humming on it. The vibrations were impressive and Brandon felt as hard as he was able to be.

Her hands continued to stroke him and her own saliva wetted her fingers as she allowed her overstuffed mouth to dribble.

"Fucking suck it, I'm dying here."

Emma hummed and let her head move. With her lips apart she took him inside her mouth, letting her fingers go as his hot organ slid slowly in.

Once she had a good five inches in her mouth, Emma waited five seconds with him throbbing against her left cheek, before rising back up. This, she repeated, relishing that desperate twitch of the veins along his sizeable shaft. His frustration grew and grew as Emma tormented him to the point of madness.

"Come here, you." He snapped.

Emma smiled and went flat onto her back. Her slender fingers intertwined in his hair as he made his way even lower and the feel of his tongue swirling around her navel made her body tremble.

Then, he was there, between her thighs and she instinctively clamped down against his head with her thighs. She felt the sublime warmth of his breath tease her wetness and when he teased her by flicking his tongue against her clit it sent a jolt through her entire body and she bucked her hips at him.

"Goodness!" She murmured softly when his tongue rolled along her vertical smile.

As he licked her moist slit with broad strokes, she felt two of his fingers penetrate her wetness.

Her entire body shook as she tugged at his thick hair and her legs kicked out and closed as he drove her insane.

He had already impressed her with his oral prowess, but he always came up with more new ideas. Brandon pointed his tongue inside Emma's tiny asshole and deftly wiggled softly and slowly.

This unexpected action made Emma push against his lips and tongue, encouraging him to delve even further. The bristle of his trim beard against her sensitive area made her giggle.

Despite his wonderful oral expertise, Emma desperately needed him inside of her. She needed to feel the Beast. That incredible monster of a cock he sported between his thighs.

"Ready?" He asked, wiping his frosted chin.

When she finally felt ready enough, she nodded her head to him and he slowly began to wank his dick to full attention. Brandon moved up her body and she welcomed his throbbing log start to slide in. His hot length filled her and she grabbed onto his shoulders as she adjusted to his size. At first he shunted in and out with short strokes, and she knew he was gauging how much she could take. He was just so big for her they had to take care.

"It feels good." She admitted.

Satisfied, and horny as hell, Brandon got his hands under her and lifted her up and stuffed her with cock, driving her back to the bed. Emma sighed and her body arched as her ankles were gripped and her legs were placed over his shoulders.

Emma again experienced that phenomenal feeling of total fullness as her pussy enveloped his dick.

She felt powerless as Brandon cradled her slight body against him. His initial pumping of her cunt became short bursts of urgent strokes as he snorted in her ear.

"Oh, Brandon!"

He increased the tempo of his thrusts, fucking her harder and biting her on the neck. Her lower body was clear off of the bed as they melted into a steady rhythm. His cock was embedded in her saturated cunt and her muff made soft squelching sounds as she milked him.

His bare skin felt wonderful on hers as he let her legs down and smothered her. Emma's body was soft and sensual to him as he bore down on her, ricocheting off her as he thrashed and bucked in his heated passion. He loved how her hard nipples stabbed into his chest as she bucked up into him in her unbridled lust for his massive rod.

"So, huge! You're going to split me in two!"

Emma squealed as he pulled out and rolled her over onto her front. She cooed as he delicately nuzzled the nape of her neck. His body was supported by his elbows as he gently lowered himself until he rested on her. Brandon rose and fell and each time he settled his erection nestled perfectly in the crack of her bum. Emma shifted beneath him as he dry humped her, literally fucking her ass crack.

"You tease. Fuck me." She whined, thrusting back into him.

She lifted her head up and got an upside down image of his head above her.

"Hmm?"

"I said. Fuck...me! Git!"

Her legs opened wider so that he lost the bum cleavage he was screwing. His loss was also his gain as the tip of his dick met her pussy opening.

His lower body tilted up as he pierced the target and slipped her his shiny tool. Then he pulled out and ran his cock up and down her wet slit.

"Put it in me," she ordered, "fuck me."

Brandon pushed into her causing her to continue moaning as more and more went in.

He began to fuck Emma with hard, regular thrusts as she grunted and encouraged him to go faster. His firm thrusts pushed her forward and she ended up with her head on the bed and her rear raised up as he gripped her hips and fucked her in earnest.

"Fuck me, fuck me, I'm going to come," She cried out as he fell onto her from behind.

"Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK MEEEEE!" she screamed aloud as she willed herself to a climax.

"Yes give it to me," Emma shouted. "Fuck me and come in me. Fill me up with your hot cum."

He then surprised Emma by drilling in and out of her with a curious corkscrew rotation rather than just the old in and out.

This made the penetration unique and she couldn't believe how far in he was. His cock seemed to be a steel rod as he banged into her rear end.

She came then and delicious waves cursed through her as he tipped her face down and ass up.

Brandon reached his peak too and laid flat on Emma's back as he unleashed spurt after spurt in her spasming pussy.

He laid still, panting and kissing her back as his rampant cock stayed buried in her sopping cunt.

"Ooh!"

When he eventually shrank and fell out, he smacked her hard on the bottom, making her cheeks jiggle and ripple.

In a cloud of ecstasy, Emma rolled over and sat up. She looked at her sperm filled pussy and smiled. The Beast had struck again.

x

"I'll press for help again."

"No, wait."

"Why," answered Emma as she jabbed at the alarm for the fifth time.

The new couple had enjoyed an evening stroll by Canary Wharf along the riverside and had returned to Emma's twenty fifth floor luxury flat in Liberty Towers.

Not for the first time the elevator had stalled half way up the lift shaft and the thing was stuck fast.

They had been trapped for twenty minutes and the lift was decidedly warm. Good thing for Emma that she had chosen to wear a mini skirt and light top. Brandon was on the floor as he looked up at her exposed rear end under the hem as she fiddled with the wall panel.

"You look so hot in that short skirt. It does things for me."

The winsome loveliness lowered her gaze to his evident erection, uncomfortably snared as it was in his tight trousers. She pretended not to notice as she gently tugged her skirt down as far as it would go for a little modesty.

"Surely it can wait. Somebody could get us out at any minute."

This was something new. Their relationship wasn't turning out to be very romantic at all. Theirs was just a lust crazed passion for unattached sex.

Emma couldn't believe he had been able to talk her into this.

Brandon had begun to get some peculiar ideas about doing IT, anywhere and at anytime.

Sometimes it meant having sex in the middle of the day, having oral sex in the car, or just in different rooms in the apartment. Even in the kitchen! Emma had dutifully tried to join in. Barely a week ago when she had woken him up with a satisfying blowjob which he was grateful for.

"Well?"

"Well, what?"

Her loose hair covered her right eye as she looked at him, and he brushed it back behind her ear as he stood.

He leaned in close as if to kiss her but instead he gave her cheek a big lick.

As he did that he unzipped his fly and pulled out his remarkable stiff dick.

"Just suck on it a little. Before someone shows."

"Bloody hell, Brandon. You are such a beast. Very well."

Emma went down on to her haunches and put her flattened tongue under his hot shaft and licked him slowly up to his swollen glans. She pursed her lips and kissed the tapered head several times. She rocked on her heels as she cupped his balls and began a hands free blowjob. Brandon was on the balls of his feet as he looked down on her head of light brown hair, her face buried in his groin.

She looked up at him with doe like eyes that seemed to say, "look, I'm Emma Watson and I have a mouthful of your hot cock."

"Oh, fuck!"

Emma made lewd slurping noises as she popped his bell end inside her warm mouth and suckled on it hungrily. Her cheeks hollowed and her nostrils flared as she pleasured him. What an amazing thing to have such a large specimen of a cock throbbing against her soft lips. She did so love rolling a stiff tongue over her darting tongue.

Brandon felt a pressure in his balls and eager for intercourse, he lifted her to her feet and put his hands on her hips.

"Right. It shouldn't be too long a wait. Oh, lord, Brandon!"

With her back to the wall, Emma tilted her head to one side as her horny lover ran his hands up and down the outsides of her bare thighs provocatively.

He then slid them under her short, pleated skirt to drag her panties down to her ankles. As she consciously clamped her thighs shut, he reached under her loose top to fondle her B cup tits through the thin material of her top.

"Wait. Not here." She argued as her underwear slid down to the floor of the stuck lift.

"Why not?" He asked innocently as he stepped out of his pants thumbing her erect nipples.

"Because."

Emma saw that look in his eyes of a dangerous animal who knew what it wanted. He pressed her to the wall of the elevator and widened her legs with his.

With her skirt hitched up to her waist, Emma's sex was exposed and she gasped as his eight plus boner found her wet entrance and was unceremoniously shoved in.

Once the head was in, the rest was easy. Or was it?

He held her firmly by her hips as he bent at the knees and thrust up her to the hilt.

"Oh, god! Fuck me! But make it quick."

His feet pointed down as he lifted up and down in a springy motion that saw his cock ride up and back. He held her arms up above her head then and he forced his tongue past her parted lips. Her eyes closed as he fucked her with long and lingering strokes that had Emma whimpering into his mouth. He paused on each inward push and her fluids bathed his length as she wallowed in the sweet rush of being stuffed with cock.

"Up we go!"

Brandon grinned as he slid his hands around her tight ass and lifted her completely off the floor of the elevator. Emma yelped into his chest as she wrapped her slender legs around him. He pinned her back to the wall in mid air as he fucked her faster and faster. His rhythmic strokes made her pussy become slick with her wetness as her heels beat a tattoo on his bared butt.

"I don't believe you!"

With enormous strength and nerve, the bearded hunk lifted Emma up off of his upstanding pole, and then impaled her on it as he brought her crashing back down.

Again he lifted her off completely and let her fall onto it as hard as he can. She squealed as the first four rock hard inches rammed into her quim.

"How is it?"

"Just...just keep doing...what you're doing."

They had not fucked upright in any sort of way before, so this was a new experience for both.

Her nails dug into his skin as her pussy gripped his pole of a dick, squeezing and contracting around his thick girth. Emma was close to orgasm as he kept pumping into her, and her pert tits mashed to his lightly covered chest as he jiggled her until she came.

"Won...der...ful!"

Emma was bumped up and down in the middle of the lift, rocking the motionless ride.

She trembled in his grip as he pulled her down further onto his aching prick. Emma had her head back as he suddenly stopped and lifted her off.

She looked a sight with her top rucked up to tit level, and her ruffled skirt like a band around her midriff. He leered at her shapely pins that curved nicely to those firm and rounded buttocks, and her trim stomach that showed just the barest hint of curves.

She turned to face the wall and wiggled her ass, now thoroughly up for anything.

"Right."

Brandon took the ball running and put his hands on her waist and slammed his entire length into her wanting pussy.

She held onto the railing that ran across the wall at waist level for support. He grabbed her hair as he pounded her, and Emma loved it as she pumped back against him.

Then the lift lurched and they froze.

"'They're fixing it. Hurry up."

Brandon grunted and stepped back until he almost touched the opposite wall. He pulled Emma with him so that she was stretched out horizontal.

Her hands held onto the rail tightly and her knuckles turned white. Her body was suspended with Brandon holding onto her waist. The toes of her heels met the wall as he yanked her back roughly onto his glistening cock.

"Eeesh!"

Emma's tits hung low and bounced beneath her as he shunted in and out, giggling as he did so.

"You find this amusing, you devil!"

Emma shook and gulped as she contemplated the floor if the elevator, three feet below.

"Don't drop me!"

Brandon pulled out, his cock coated with Emma's bubbling juices, and then pushed back in as far as was possible in this stance.

"Okay in there?" Have you out in a jiffy."

"It's John, the house engineer." Said Emma as she was finally let back on her heels.

"Finish me off. Quick." Said Brandon as he waved his dick at her.

"Ohhh! You!"

Emma positioned herself at his feet again and worked her mouth up and down his rock hard knob, savouring the taste of her own juices that coated his shaft.

His fingers twisted in her hair as his body became tense.

She held the tip of his hose against her tongue and she wiggled it from side to side.

The lift jiggered to life and began to rise up the shaft.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, shit!"

Emma kept her lips pursed as he groaned and jerked and sent thick spurts of cum into her mouth. Some seeped out of the corners and dripped onto her neck. As she took his entire load, the elevator shuddered to a halt and the door opened. Still the human pistol shot into her mouth. Gush after gush after gush. Would he ever stop!

"There we go!" Said John as he looked inside.

Emma jumped up and looked a tad sheepish as she straightened out her pleated skirt and flimsy top. She felt a coolness under the skirt and her heart leapt as she glanced to one corner of the lift to see her discarded panties.

Brandon hiked up his trousers, hiding his thick flaccid dick, and tried to look aloof.

"Alright, Miss Watson. another breakdown, huh. Bloody nuisance, innit? Hope you weren't too bored."

Emma smiled weakly with two puffed out cheeks like a stuffed up hamster. She gulped as she swallowed what remained of Brandon's cum, and made a muffled reply.

Brandon put his shoe over her crumpled underwear as John retreated.

He picked them up and tossed them into the face of Emma.

"Hey!" She protested as she held out her top from her cum dappled

chest.

"Lose something?" He chuckled.

"Very nearly my dignity! Come on, you. We need to talk."

END

123z
123z
825 Followers