Emma Watson IS Batgirl! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

"No, no. Not like that. Men prefer reverse cowgirl."

Vanessa nudged Emma out of the way and his freed up cock bounced this way and that. She straddled him with her back to him and trapped his organ between her upper thighs. With a wiggle of her rump she let him enter her and then leaned back with the palms of her hands on his groin. She made girlish sounds of glee as she rocked back and forth, impaling herself on his stiff appendage. Her pussy ran with moisture as she milked him with some gratitude. From behind his fingers caressed her stomach before moving up and brushing the undersides of her curvy tits. She moaned softly as he squeezed and she began a slow rise and fall on him. He stroked each hard nipple and as her arousal grew her bucking on his cock became more animated. On the precipice of an orgasm Vanessa was grabbed by her elbows and yanked up.

"Fuck off, bitch! He's mine. Come on, Robert and show her how we do it."

Desperate for pussy he stood up and regained control of affairs. Emma was lifted effortlessly by the six footer who lifted her off of the floor and plonked her onto his upstanding erection. The big head slid up inside her well lubricated cunt with ease and she was lowered onto his hard spike. His hands held her up by the hips and he rocked her back and forth as he power fucked her. Her slender legs dangled uselessly as he rode her up and down with rapid motions.

"Fuck!"

Emma wrapped her arms around his neck and held on tightly as she was bounced around on his cock. The penetration was amazing and the wonderful friction of his entire length inside her made her pussy cream and froth on him. Limp in his arms she dangled in the air as if she were a cowgirl on a bucking bronco. Vanessa was livid and moved onto the sofa with her bubble butt perched on the edge of the seat. Robert slowed his thrusting and let Emma rest with his rigid pole fully inserted inside he cunt. He turned to view Vanessa and her exposed sex which was up for grabs and thought that he must be dreaming. He lifted Emma high up so that his throbbing dick left her gaping pussy, plopped her on the sofa and approached a grinning Vanessa.

"Robert! I was so close!"

"Fuck me, babe." Vanessa pointed a finger at him and then her wet pussy.

Robert went onto his knees and plunged up inside her. He pushed her further back and his belly flattened against her midriff. His boner was forced up deep inside and she trembled from his largeness. He moved her onto her right side and raised her left leg up to the level of his shoulder. The shallow angle made for a tight penetration and Vanessa whimpered with delight. Her whole cunt stretched to embrace his thick tool and her eyes rolled back into her head. In his urgency Robert rolled her yet again until she was made to face the back of the sofa. Emma was aghast as she watched him settle his warm body against her backside and slam into her. Vanessa gripped the back of the sofa as he thrust up into her and she responded with squeals of pleasure.

"For fuck sake!"

Emma moulded her front to his naked back and clenched backside and slid her arms up the tapered top of his Batman costume. She banged into him from behind with her diminutive frame in time with his intense fucking of Vanessa. An idea formed in her head as she eased his cock out of Vanessa and started to jerk him off. Just a few hard tugs on his shaft made him grunt and spray Vanessa with his white cream from tailbone to upper spine. As the drops settled on her back Vanessa looked back with a stern look.

"Hey, I didn't come yet!"

"I couldn't hold off any longer."

Emma sat alongside Vanessa and both horny young women spread their bare legs and displayed their aching pussies.

"Well? You just going to stand there and watch?"

Emma bit her lip and her breathing became heavy as Robert obliged and stroked her inner thighs. Her mouth opened as her toes curled as his fingers made contact with her overheated pussy. He gently rolled around the hard bud and the tease of the stimulation closed her eyes. Vanessa played with her own clit beside her as Robert inserted two digits inside Emma's wetness, penetrating her up to the first knuckle.

"Rob...ert!"

Moisture flooded her cunt as his fingers worked their magic. Her mind was swimming as his buried his fingers and doubled the rate of his frigging. His index finger curved up inside her and sweat covered her slender frame. Emma felt her outstretched legs go rigid as her cunt was consumed by an unrelenting heat.

"Can't take any...more."

The gorgeous actress tightened the walls of her vagina and screamed out as a powerful orgasm hit her.

"FUCK!"

Her climax made her back jolt up and her thighs to quiver. Her hair had become matted and moist with perspiration as she radiated her sexual re!ease. Robert left her moaning with her hands between her legs as he knelt before a visibly moved Vanessa.

"Me now?"

His left arm came up under her right leg which he spread out so as he could stroke her muff. He brushed her entire muff with his palm as his middle finger slipped inside her wet opening and she flung her other leg up and out. Her tits heaved and her cheeks burned as each rub of his finger built her inevitable orgasm in her overheated loins.

"Don't stop now."

Vanessa rubbed her clit herself which had become swollen and sensitive and together they brought forth a gush of her love juices followed by a loud scream.

"And to think, we have to do this all over again tomorrow."

Emma referred to the second screen test in the morning in the same studio.

"Better get a good night sleep honey. You're gonna need it."

Robert Pattinson gulped and ran his hand through his thick mane and looked at the pair of grinning, insatiable and very attractive women and his cock began to stir.

END

123z
123z
822 Followers
12