Emma Watson IS Batgirl! Ch. 03

Story Info
X rated parody with Emma Watson and Robert Pattinson.
3.6k words
4.08
8.9k
14
4

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

Note- This is an X rated parody of Batman and Batgirl as if made by adult film makers Vivid Studio's. Featuring Emma Watson as Batgirl and Robert Pattinson as Batman.

xxx

Emma Watson was like a little girl at Christmas when the courier delivered the padded envelope with the first draft of her new movie 'The Batman.' Set for a release in 2021 the English actress had been chosen to star as Batgirl alongside Robert Pattinson as the Caped Crusader. She ripped open the stuffed package and drew out the 100 page folder and smiled to herself. She waited until the late evening to read it and after taking a leisurely bath flopped naked onto her bed with a Gin and Tonic. Baring in mind it was an early draft she used a pen with green ink to make a few of her own suggestions in the margins. After pouring herself a second drink her eyelids began to droop and she let the script fall across her chest as sleep took her. Her eyes flickered as she fell into a fantasy dream filled with bats and spandex.

x

Batgirl surveyed the immediate area from the top of the Municipal Bank of Gotham City through her special Bat-Binoculars. It was two in the morning and the costumed crime fighter had been on her night time patrol for one hour. As usual the sprightly five foot five female was adorned in her self styled black spandex costume. In all in one piece the costume was extraordinarily comfortable and also provided her the freedom to move. The twenty nine year old loved the feel of the sheer fabric against her soft skin. She never wore underwear beneath it and it clung to the contours of her body as if it had been painted on. Every bump and curve of her lithe form was exhibited under the snug outfit. The shape of her figure was dazzling with a cute derriere, hips and perky breasts. The cut out Bat emblem showed a tantalising glimpse of the top of her bosom and the white flesh was reflected in the harsh street lights. A tight bustier cinched in her already slim waist and both her nipples appeared as hard bumps as she moved lightly across the roof top. Her light brown hair fell in soft waves from under her cowl and about her shoulders with every silent step .

x

She was following up on a lead on a heist that night on the bank. No names were mentioned by her source only that it would be carried out by one of The Batman's arch enemies. As she leaned right over the edge of the roof the fearless masked heroine craned her neck and saw a large grey truck parked outside. The alarm had not sounded but three masked men emerged with a ready made flat bed on wheels piled up with bags of cash.

"Piece of cake, boss. Piece of cake."

The bulky one spoke to another who was clad in a green two piece suit and matching bowler hat. He carried what looked like a cane of steel with an odd shaped handle. Batgirl threw a Batarang across to a street light and flung herself courageously down from the roof to street level.

"The hell is this!"

The two goons dropped some of the loot onto the curb and the smaller drew a large blade from his belt.

"It's The Batman!" He said with a gulp as he perceived the figure in the cape and cowl.

"Murphy, you're an idiot." Said the one in green. "Since when did Batman have tits and ass like that? It's Bat GIRL, dummy. Get her!"

"Come on, if you dare!"

Batgirl stood with her hands on her hips and with her chin up. Her chest was high and the yellow bat emblazoned on her costume showed her pride in being Gotham City's only female champion for law, order and justice. The two goons came at her and she went for the closest one on her right. She flung him over the top of her shoulder and he crashed to the ground. The bigger of the two got her from behind and got her arms up above her head in a firm grip. The first got up but got a painful kick in the ribs and again he doubled up in pain. The weight of the hulking brute behind her bent her diminutive form forwards and compressed his body to her back. Her knees buckled and she fought for breath as the flow of blood rushed to her head. The world seemed to close in on her as he squeezed her neck and all of a sudden everything went dark.

x

When Batgirl awoke she found herself looking up a dirty ceiling in a small room with a single light and no windows. She had been placed on her back on a single bed with her ankles and wrists tied by cord to the four posts. Her costume and cowl were intact and her fine hair draped loose and unfettered on a thin pillow beneath her head. But curiously there appeared to be a carefully cut out section at the crotch of her costume. As she looked down the length of her body she was aware that the hole extended around to her bottom.

"Ah, the Bat-Boob awakes."

As she squirmed on the bed and tugged on her binds the door to the room opened and a tall shape entered. Her stomach flip flopped at the humiliating notion that she was a prisoner of the Riddler! His real name was Edward Nygma and he had been a thorn in Batman's side for years with his infuriating riddles and crimes. The six footer removed his hat and smoothed back his red hair and sat in a chair quietly. Finally he spoke and his tone was surprisingly soft.

"I blame it all on dear daddy of course. It was his refusal to believe that I was a brilliant genius and was actually a cheat that made him beat me. My hatred for him fueled my compulsion with riddles and puzzles, not to mention money. I excelled in mind games and became obsessed with outstanding Gotham City's finest minds, and The Batman. Thinks he's such a great crime investigator."

Riddler looked down at the trussed up female in the black spandex and rubbed his chin.

"Riddle me this? When does a Batgirl rhyme with runt? When I can see her bare cunt. Aha, ha, ha! You see, since you turned up in the neighbourhood with your tight costume and your ass sticking out I've rediscovered a latent perversion. One that requires bondage and a submissive female."

She watched as he undid her bustier and saw him grinning as he fondled her perky tits through the stretchy fabric. Batgirl grimaced under her cowl at his touch and gulped as he moved his gloved hand down to the torn hole and brushed her exposed sex.

"Ah, the Bat-Pussy."

"You sick animal!" She said tersely.

"You intrigue me, Bat-Slut. You see, your body arouses me. I crave it, I want to ravish you."

The Riddler seemed eager to get things off his chest for some reason as he began an obscene caress of her trim muff between her forced open legs.

"Your body is astonishing. The shape of your boobs, the way your hips curve and your fine legs. And all under this snug fitting costume. Make it yourself?"

Batgirl felt her cheeks burn with shame under her cowl as he removed his gloves and probed her closed slit. As she writhed on her back in a vain attempt to free herself from her binds he moved deeper inside her vulnerable cunt. She felt a natural urge to close her extended legs but they remained unmoving. Riddler ogled the sight of her spandex covered tits that rose and fell with his incessant frigging of her tight quim.

"Bastard!"

The defenceless heroine felt her pussy loosen and trickle a little fluid as she experienced an unwelcome sexual arousal. She raised her head up to see the vile villain between her splayed pins and rubbing her ever swelling clitoris. He used both thumbs on each side of her hooded nub and drew them up and down the ever glistening labia.

"You seem to be getting into it."

"You evil fuck!"

Her clit had reached its optimum size and wave after wave of sexual excitement embraced her athletic form. An involuntary moan escaped her lips as her pussy became wetter by the minute. He buried his middle finger fully inside her love hole and searched for that elusive G-spot. Her entire loins were overheated and all sorts of moans and groans emanated from her open mouth.

"Good start," he said as he stopped and wiggled his tired fingers. "How about a cock now?"

As he straightened up his hand moved to his front and Batgirl feared he intended to get his cock out. He continued to go to his pocket where he brought forth a green rubber dildo. Batgirl felt a wave of revulsion at the sight of the hideous thing with its simulation of a male penis. Six inches in length it had a molded glans that flared out over the shaft that had a diameter of about two and a half inches.

"Ever tried one? I'm told it's just like the real thing. Ha, ha, hah!"

"No, no. Do not!"

Batgirl clenched her teeth as the tapered head of the sex toy touched her cunt which remained revealed through the manufactured hole. As it pushed in through her soft folds her back arched as much as it was possible in her trussed up state. Once the tip was in the rest followed easily as Riddler slid all six inches inside of her wetness.

"Oh...my...goodness!"

Riddler looked down as he concentrated on forcing the dildo to stretch out her tight pussy. The rubber toy slid in and out and it rubbed on the insides of her slick tunnel with a grotesque parody of a penis. Each inward thrust of the Riddler's insistent firm stroking caused the captive woman to experience an almost erotic agony, a guilty sensual stimulation that fired her up. Her arms struggled and her boots kicked up as she laid on her back, panting for breath. Her hands in her gloves became fists as she gave in to Riddler's unrelenting thrusting and her love juices dripped out from within the inferno that was her conquered cunt.

"Stop! Stop, you fiend! You must not make me cum!"

She fought every instinct to reach climax, disgusted with herself for embracing the arch villain's magic. The vile villain had succeeded into making her nothing more than a sex crazed female. Beads of perspiration formed on her trimmed pubes and she heard herself scream as Riddler thrust in and out of her in quick repetition.

"NO!"

Riddler sighed and removed the shining dildo from her gaping cunt.

"Well you're no fun at all. Riddle me this, what is looser than a thread or a fish. Answer, a woman's tongue. I think I'll just have give you a spanking, you naughty bat. Murphy? Riley?"

The two men of Riddler entered, albeit a tad gingerly after their recent tussle, and awaited his instructions. The man in green sat back in his seat and spread his hands.

"Untie her and bring her to me."

Batgirl looked up as she was released and lifted to her weary feet. She yelped as she was unceremoniously flung onto Riddler's lap face down with her pert posterior raised up. Her mouth opened as Ridder ran his hand over her exposed bottom which was just as firm as her perky breasts. Before she could react the ragged hole in her spandex was widened and her butthole was fingered. Then she shuddered on Riddler's lap as he smacked her across both nether cheeks with the palm of his hand.

"Holy shit on a stick!"

As his hand rained down spank after spank with loud and humiliating cracks the toes of her boots touched the floor. Apart from the initial ache in her cute buns it was her pride that hurt the most. Again that guilty mix of admonishment and the unwelcome sexual thrill gripped the young crime fighter. The more she was hit the more her spandex spread out over her back and thighs and therefore exposed more of her peachy flesh. Smack after smack landed on her bod and her whole body moved forwards by the surprising force of his hand. The arch criminal cackled as he spanked her left buttock thrice, and then the same to her right before overlapping across the very centre of her rosy bottom.

"Grr!"

Murphy and Riley stood close with lecherous grins on their simple faces as Riddler spread her cheeks apart to display her vulnerable anus and cunt. When he ran his index finger down the length of her sublime butt crack Batgirl nearly vomited. She felt his straining bulge beneath her midriff as she squirmed on his lap and feared the worst. As he began to unbuckle his belt a resonant voice interrupted proceedings.

"That will do."

Both Batgirl and Riddler turned to see a dark figure emerge from the shadows. Tall and imposing the intruder was in an all black costume with a floor length scalloped cape. His upper face was covered with a black cowl with two bat ears on the top. The three piece outfit had a tight fitting upper body top that emphasized his hard muscles, and a grey stylized bat was emblazoned across his broad chest. Batgirl noted his developed thighs that looked extraordinarily thick under his leggings and the light from the single ceiling bulb seemed to highlight his unique codpiece. Over his leggings his groin was covered by a codpiece of black spandex which did nothing to hide his sizeable manhood. The stretchy fabric wrapped around his groin, compressing his cock and balls in an unparalleled vision of eroticism.

"Well, here he is. The world's greatest detective, in his own mind. The Caped Cockup. How did you find my lair? Did you solve one of my ingenious riddles? Follow a trail of clues I left?"

"I simply tailed your man Murphy. He took the bus."

Riddler turned to the hulking brute of a man named Murphy who looked sheepish and scuffed his boots. He bundled Batgirl from his lap and she fell to the floor with a bump. Riddler stood up and confronted his men.

"You...took...the...bus?"

"Sorry boss."

Batgirl remained in a dishevelled heap on the floor and Riddler gave her a sharp tap with his shoe.

"Riddle me this, Batman. Who is sweaty, scared and totally expendable. Well, you're looking at her. You want her? Come get her. Okay boys, get him!"

Murphy and Riley charged at the calm crime fighter who stretched out his arms and cape like a giant bat. His left elbow met Riley on his chin and he stepped back in agony. Batman followed up with his right knee into the mans groin and he fell heavily to the floor. Murphy growled like a wild animal and attempted to throttle Batman but he ended up with a karate chop to the windpipe and a sharp crack on the temple. His great bulk fell to the floor beside his chum, limp and senseless.

"Riddler."

The Batman crooked the finger of his black glove at the quivering puzzler. Then he formed a fist and cracked the groaning villain on the jaw. He hit out a second time and then smashed the end of his boot into the mans solar plexus. He joined his goons on the floor and the Caped Crusader turned his attention to Batgirl.

"Are you alright?"

Batgirl stared at The Batman and his prick that was seemingly trapped under this virtual second skin, and her pussy throbbed with a new anticipation. She must have him! She stood up and did not attempt to cover up her revealing crotch aperture. His penetrative blue eyes met hers and then perceptively shifted to her sweaty muff.

"Batman, that was fantastic. I am so in your debt."

"Think nothing of it. I should leave."

"Wait! That is...I'm. I don't know how to put this any better, but I need relief. Sexual relief. I need a good fuck!"

The humiliation and frustration had all proven to be too much for the red blooded young woman to endure and her passion for a royal seeing to had brought her to a boil. As she approached the virile vigilante she felt weak at the knees. The Batman remained impassive and unmoving as she ran her glove over his impressive package. She flung both her Bat-Gloves off, knelt at his feet and touched him again. She gasped as she felt the heat emanate from his groin through the giving spandex. Her bosom heaved uncontrollably in her own tight costume as a result of her erotic imagery and she aware that her pussy was awash with moisture.

"Ah."

Batgirl's fingers seemed to know where to go and she found the zip that went up and behind his butt. She jerked it around and the intriguing codpiece fell away. The valiant heroine recoiled naturally as his erection sprang up and visibly bobbed in her face. It was the largest cock Batgirl had ever seen with a thick shaft which had protruding veins along its length. Did normal men about town reach such monstrous proportions?

"May I kiss it?"

He nodded and she licked her lips and and pressed them to the sponge like tip. Then she parted them and the smooth glans slipped into her warm mouth. Batgirl literally hummed with bliss as it slid between her teeth and across her wriggling tongue. Her nostrils flared just where her cowl ended as she sought precious oxygen. His enormous shaft filled her mouth and she jerked her head back and gasped.

"So big!"

The Batman was transfixed as her warm breath on his knob felt exquisite and he gently brought her face back onto the big bell end. She held him by the base and lapped happily on the underside of his shaft, bathing it with viscous saliva. Once it was shiny and slick Batgirl allowed his dick to enter her mouth again and she sucked on him as if it were a popsicle. She rolled the head around in her mouth before diving down and engulfing him with rapturous vibrations, all the time stroking his rigid shaft.

"Stop! Please, stop."

The Batman reached down and lifted her up by the elbows, overwhelmed by the urgent need to fuck the willowy angel in spandex.2 She looked up at him and as their eyes locked he reached between her legs and widened the ruined spandex at her snatch. He dipped and he guided the head of his huge boner inside her juicy labia. She moaned loudly as inch by glorious inch was pushed up into her welcoming cunt. His brooding eyes burned into hers from under his cowl as she was impaled on his stiff cock.

"Oh...my."

Batgirl clung to his broad shoulders as he thrust in and out and their groins glued together. Her left leg hooked around his hard right thigh as she slid up and down with an agonising slowness. Her spandex costume stretched as she moved and the increasing friction of his hose inside her pussy was like heaven.

"Batgirl. Who are you?"

He guided her diminutive frame up and down on his rigid pole with a firm grip on her hips. He looked straight into her brown eyes as he lifted her left leg up at the knee and thrust his right leg forward.

"I'm just...oh god! Just one lucky girl. Fuck!"

A perfect feeling of lust and desire captured her heart as she was sent into a world of erotic fantasy like nothing she had ever experienced. Her juices seeped out and down his generous shaft as he supported her lightweight form and banged the shit out of her. The methodical deep stroking was making her giddy with pleasure and when he stepped back and pulled out of her she pouted angrily.

"What?"

Batgirl yelped as her pert frame was spun around to face away from the brave crime fighter and then tugged back into his black clad body. He cupped her perky tits through the soft spandex and sighed as his hard length entered her hot box. Well lubricated by this time he glided back and forth with relative ease and Batgirl went up onto the very tips of her Bat-Boots as he pulled/pushed her by her outstretched arms. Her hair that hung loose from under her cowl was damp with sweat as she was thoroughly fucked with his long rod.

"So...close!"

His cock thrust in and out at lightning speed as both felt their orgasms threaten to explode. Batgirl came first with a shriek and a shiver and he stopped his strokes to allow her to fully enjoy her promised climax. As she went limp he held her lithe body straight and rammed in and out as he sought his own release, causing her cute buttocks to ripple sensuously. Then he groaned as he erupted and flooded her already sodden cunt with a veritable river of cum. He finally let her go and stepped back into the shadows as the panting girl in the back spandex slid exhausted to the floor. When she finally looked up The Batman had vanished as mysteriously as he had arrived.

END

123z
123z
822 Followers