Emma Watson, Secret Voyeur Ch. 01

Story Info
Emma tries sex in the clouds.
3.3k words
4.43
16.6k
24
5

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
796 Followers

Note- I do not know Miss Watson and this story is pure fiction.

xxx

Emma Watson had not considered herself to be a voyeur but in this circumstance she had to admit that she might very well be. She had experimented with sex and an anonymous male in recent times but had never addressed the subject of watching others engage in sexual relations. Aside from watching porn and her own sexual experiences she had never seen two people having sex. As she focused her undivided attention on the couple directly opposite engaged in the act of fellatio, the demure actress felt a frisson of unadulterated excitement.

"Heavens!"

It was midway through the flight from London to Chicago and Emma could not unwind. Although she was in the luxurious business class section of the British Airways A380 the twenty eight year old was wide awake despite her best intentions to snuggle under the courtesy cashmere blanket and doze off. She always liked to fly on a Thursday to the US as the plane was invariably half empty. BA had invested heavily in its premium cabins and its flat bed business class seats and aisle access and it had set her back £2500. A light lunch of braised lamb and a chocolate mousse for dessert had been served and then the cabin lights had been dimmed for the duration of the nine hour flight.

"Must rest my eyes."

Her cell phone off, and her cabin window shuttered she tried to close her eyes. She had scrubbed her face with the free amenity kit and had stripped down to a plain white tee shirt and panties. She felt fairly comfortable as she laid on her right side and stretched out. The plane reached cruising altitude and the thrum of the engines gave her a soothing effect.

"Oh, very well."

Emma heard a low female voice across the aisle and she opened her eyes and peered through the low light at two shapes that shuffled together. Their reading light was on and she could make out a man who was simply scrummy with collar length fair hair and a strong chin, lightly covered in stubble. In his bared lap a curly haired brunette was stroking his erect cock with her right fist. Her boobs were free from the top of her aubergine coloured dress and Emma could clearly see them jiggle as she jerked her arm.

"This is different."

As quietly as she was able Emma raised her flat bed up into a seat again and eased back on the adjustable head rest. The brunette dragged her hair over her right ear as she went down on her man. Her fingers teased the underside of his exposed balls as she gobbled his boner with relish. Emma watched enthralled as the mature woman slid her lips and tongue over his shiny knob.

"Oh, my!" Gushed Emma.

Mesmerised her right hand began to move over her stomach, descending towards her underwear. A little light headed from the change in air pressure Emma toyed with the thin fabric before letting herself touch her damp folds. She raised her right leg at the knee and pulled her pussy lips apart and introduced two fingers inside. As she watched the couple with unblinking eyes her fingers curled up to find her g-spot. She twisted and wriggled as she rubbed the spongy spot and her legs trembled accordingly.

"Oh, shit!"

The brunette glanced in her direction and Emma panicked and tugged her blanket up to her eyes in embarrassment. Oblivious to Emma watching the brunette resumed her blowjob and rammed the mans cock deeper down her throat, gagging a bit as she gurgled on his sizeable organ. While he was being sucked he reached out for her full globes and pinched the soft tits. The woman's entire body jiggled and hopped at his feet as they reached the height of their play. Emma lowered her blanket again and frigged her wet muff with furious strums of her fingers as she realised the man was nearing his climax. He then turned to her and stared into her eyes as he stroked his chin. Emma did not hide away this time and let her knees thrust up under her blanket to show him that she was obviously masturbating.

"Doing well, keep it up." He said in a hushed voice.

Half of his length was swallowed up before she reeled back and sighed. Then she went back down on him again until his cock disappeared inside her mouth, like a snake devouring its prey.

"Get ready," she heard him whisper as he grabbed his woman by the face and forced his fat cock down her throat.

He grunted and Emma could see the woman gulp several times as presumably his cum shot down her throat. When he finally stopped jerking his hips he collapsed back into his seat, panting and sweating. Emma bucked on her haunches under her blanket as she teased her clitoris and then gasped aloud as her dam burst and she came hard pouring out her love juices in a flood which soaked her crack. She remained motionless as she tried to regain her composure and looked on timidly as the couple rose and headed for the nearest toilet, presumably to clean up.

"That was amazing." She breathed.

Suitably relaxed she clutched at her blanket and turned over into her left side. The aircraft banked to the left and the blanket slid lower down her legs as she remained curled up like a child under the purple glow of the cabin lights. Emma had finally dropped off and she stretched out as she groped for her blanket in the dark. That was when her eyes snapped open and the man from earlier loomed over her in the aisle completely silent, his gaze on her long, bared pins. Dressed now in his two piece suit he filled out the jacket with broad shoulders. She gazed intently into his Ice blue eyes in the dim light, then her eyes lowered to his groin level where a distinctive and tell tale bulge tented his pants. Her stomach did flip flops as he bent low and scooped her lightweight body up into his firm hold. He fell back onto the seat with Emma on top of him and swept her errant hair from her face.

"Oh, I..."

The man put a finger to her lips as a stewardess passed them with a jug of water. As she paused by the two of them the man pulled the blanket up to cover their bodies and Emma bit her lip to stifle a moan as she dragged her lower body along his groin. Through her thin panties she could feel his boner against her loins and she closed her eyes at the erotic sensation of her labia parting on his shaft.

"Drink?" Asked the blonde in uniform.

"Nnno! Th...thanks." Muttered Emma who prayed for the woman to pass.

A long few seconds went by before Emma drew in a breath and she giggled once the coast was clear. She leaned back and shed the heavy blanket and looked at the stranger whose lap she sat in. Emma lifted her arms as her tee came off over her head and he studied her tits that were perky and firm on her slight frame. She buried her face in his chest and inhaled his masculine aroma. He tilted her chin up and brought his mouth down avidly on hers. Immediately her tongue sought his until the pair of them wallowed in a dreamy French kiss. He filled the palms of his hands with her medium sized breasts as Emma wrapped her willowy arms around his neck. As they smooched, her nipples were hard with desire as he teased them between his fingers. His hands went inside the waistband of her skimpy panties and rolled them off her silky thighs, and a warm flush went through her.

"Let me."

The anonymous male had moved his hand to his waist but it was Emma who unbuckled his belt and slid his trousers and boxers to his shoes. As he stepped out of them he gasped when her slender hand stroked his hardening organ. His lips left wet kisses on her ears, cheeks and nose as his erection was rubbed with increasing vigour. He moaned through his open mouth when Emma scratched the big swollen vein of his long shaft with a nail before she made it to the tip. They spoke no words as her soft brown eyes flickered across his, searching for some sign.

"Kiss it." He stated in a hushed tone as she scooted down his bared lower body.

Emma took hold of the base of his cock and kissed the wet tip. She tasted the pre cum then licked around the fat head in a clockwise motion with her pink tongue. Her head nodded and her hair fluttered as her warm lips curled about his rigid prick and she ventured down further. She loved the throbbing and pulsing flesh inside her moist mouth as she sucked on him. Then he hissed as she scraped her white teeth on his hard shaft, pulling back agonisingly slowly to prolong his pleasure.

"Easy." He told her as he held her head in both hands.

Emma moved back and forth on his whole length, pushing the head to the bottom of her throat. The passion was so intense that her pussy leaked liquid down her thigh. She felt his leg muscles tighten as his grip on either side of her head became firmer. Pulling her in close he sent his erection deeper into her throat and Emma flared her nostrils in a desperate attempt for oxygen. Once her lungs were filled she bobbed to and fro on the rigid member and let a line of saliva dribble down the underside of his cock to his balls. Emma paused and peered closely at her work and flattened her tongue to lick up the hefty stick to the head again. She sucked it in and hollowed out her cheeks as she made a vacuum around the bell end.

"Fuck!" He exclaimed with a sharp intake of breath.

Emma was lifted up by the elbows and laid onto her back then as the man rose up from the seat and removed his jacket, leaving him in his shirt only. The seat was flattened back into the prone position and Emma sucked in air as his big hand caressed her flat belly, tantalizingly just above her closely cropped pussy mound. Thick fingers ran along the very top of her pubic hair and a shiver was sent through her like an electric shock. He nuzzled the nape of her neck as the hand forced her closed thighs open and then cupped her steamy sex. His fingertips gently tickled her inner thighs and Emma strained for a firmer contact, humping her butt back and forth on the soft seat as she settled on her back .

"Mmm!"

He began to kiss the entire length of her milky left leg until he reached the heavenly crevice at the top of her thigh. Moving on he licked her right leg from the outside in and Emma moaned with increasing ecstasy as he nipped her wet labia. One solitary digit entered her soft folds and ran up and down the exquisite furrow lightly, brushing her hard clitoris in an intended tease that brought forth a sweet moisture from deep within. Emma began to pant audibly as the tension increased and her hips rocked on his finger with little back and forth motions.

"Use your tongue l beg you."

The man obliged her and buried his face into her mound, his stubble scratching her soft skin there. The tip of his tongue dipped inside her and swirled around and around in superb circular motions. Her breath came in short pants as she put her fingers through his hair and pressed her cunt to him. Each time he made contact with her clit a tingle was sent through her.

"Please, it's too good. I can't take it."

She looked up and he got the message. He smiled and went down on her again and lapped greedily until he had devoured all of her sweet juices. Emma was then picked up by the waist and turned so that she was on all fours facing the aisle. He slipped his right leg between hers and entered her slick tunnel with a manly thrust. The stiffness of his member coupled with her moisture made penetration easy as he stopped pushing in with a heavy sigh. Emma marvelled at how her cunt was so filled by his cock which he now moved in and out in long, regular strokes. As he fucked her he stroked her exposed clit and Emma responded with throaty moans, heaving back into his naked groin.

"Fuck me."

He slid out of her with a smooth motion that rubbed all along the inner walls of her tingling pussy. His pelvis and her bottom slapped together and was the only sound that could be heard in the business class section. Emma cooed with delight as the stranger raked his fingertips down the length of her spine and then back up to the nape of her neck.

"That's nice."

Her slender frame was pounded harder and harder, intensifying her lubrication as her tight pussy was plundered. The unmistakable scent of her feminine sexual arousal wafted in the confined of the aircraft. That was when Emma noticed two of the stewardesses talking to each other and pointing in her direction. Her heart beat fast as one of them approached and she urgently tapped her lover on his hip. He remained calm and spread out the blanket over their exposed middles as the blonde bent over.

"Miss Watson, how are you?"

Emma felt a thin line of perspiration on her brow and smiled weakly.

"Fine, just fine." She answered with a dry throat.

The man nodded behind her as he attempted to give the impression he was disengaged from Emma.

"I was wondering, since you're up, if we could get a selfie together. I love all your movies. I would really appreciate it."

Slightly relieved Emma put on a brave smile as the stewardess posed cheek to cheek with her and held up a cell phone. She gasped and moved two inches forward when the man bumped his cock into her cunt with an irresistible thrust, not to mention a wicked grin.

"Oh, you moved. Let's try another, ready?"

"Uh, huh!" Moaned Emma as she was gripped by the hips and pulled back onto the thick cock embedded inside her.

It took a huge effort to pose normally while she was being fucked from behind and she exhaled audibly when the blonde moved away. Once left alone Emma was again lifted up effortlessly and then lowered onto his upright prick as he sat on his butt. She cried out at the penetration as she spread her legs and planted them against his thighs.

"It's so big." She observed, as despite her arousal it was a struggle to take him all in.

Emma rode on the top three inches of his cock as it stretched her as never before. She raised her butt and lowered herself slowly, gradually taking in another fat inch of manhood as she adjusted. She looked down and was astonished at how much cock remained outside of her. Emma rose right off and bent down to drool a long string of spit on his tip and straddled him once more.

"Big cock, big cock," she mumbled as she bent forward and pressed her tits against him.

Now the horny woman started to roll her hips, moving faster and with more deliberation as she pushed down as far as she could. Her whole body was covered with a sheen of moisture as her diminutive figure jerked up and down with a wanton urgency.

"Oh, shit! I'm coming!"

Emma had ground her hips so hard that her clit had rubbed against his pelvic bone and her fluids gushed out and coated his length. As her orgasm subsided the pair of them remained motionless, his hot prick still hard and pulsing inside her. The trembling actress rested her butt on his thighs, her stream of cum dribbling over his balls which pressed against her anus. Slowly she got up and shook her head to clear her thoughts. The lights were still dimmed in the cool air conditioned cabin as Emma was laid back on the flattened bed, her hair spilling about her head as it settled on the pillow.

"Oh my word."

Her firm breasts quivered as she looked up and smiled approvingly as her anonymous lover removed his shirt to show off a downy haired chest. He looked at her pussy between her parted thighs, pulsing gently and begging to be plundered. With a forceful move he lifted her long legs up over his wide shoulders and guided his stiff prick to her entrance and felt her quim open up and accept his cock.

"Fuck me hard." She implored.

Emma dug her nails in his back as he surged in, steadily pounding in and out as her feet danced a tattoo on the top of his shoulders. Her cunt felt hot and creamy as he pumped her, rocking his pelvis back and forth with an assured humping. The contrast of her slender frame beneath his muscular build was stark as he slammed into her over and over. His sheer strength lifted her cute ass off the bed and the position meant his huge cock rubbed on the front wall of her cunt.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, don't stop!"

The sweating man arched his hips up, fully impaling Emma as his chest slid on her upper body. Emma was so full of cock she screamed from the extreme stimulation and suddenly remembered where she was. He withdrew rapidly and ducked under the blanket as the blonde stewardess came over with a concerned look about her face.

"Is everything alright Miss Watson?"

"I'm so sorry, I got a leg cramp. I'm alright now."

"Well, if you're sure."

Emma smiled demurely and huddled under her blanket, then realised she was alone. It was only when she heard muffled moaning that she looked across the aisle to see the couple engaged in steamy intercourse. How ironic that he had no patience and had decided to fuck his woman, his wife? Emma grinned and out the heel of her foot on the edge of her seat and cradled her head in her hand as she contemplated his white buttocks that rose and fell in her eye line.

"Lucky bitch," she thought as orgasmic moans emanated from the woman under him, her dress rucked up to her waist.

Emma looked on fascinated as his long shaft made fast pistons into the woman's very wet slit. As the daylight began to stream through the cracks in the window shade their figures were silhouetted as they humped. Her bare feet were hooked around his thighs as he made smooth pumps in and out, his balls smacking wetly on her with each hard thrust.

"What a cock."

Emma licked her lips as she witnessed his whole rod push in and out relentlessly, and heard their laborious breathing in her ears above the engines. They were oblivious to anyone and anything as finally the man ejaculated inside the woman who wrapped her legs around his waist, holding him inside her.

"This is your Captain speaking. We are now in descent over Chicago O'Hare International Airport and should be landing in approximately fifty minutes. We shall serve breakfast and the crew will be handing out arrival cards for those passengers who require them."

Emma felt her ears pop as she looked at the clock. It had been eight hours since they had left Heathrow. Wow, time had flown.

"It's simply the only way to fly."

Emma settled back as she decided on what to wear on arrival.

END

123z
123z
796 Followers