Emma Watson Studies Role Play Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

"Fuck me, oh, oh, oooh!"

The powerful frame of the male escort banged into the lightweight Emma who would surely have toppled off the desk were it not for his grip on her trim waist. The slapping of flesh on flesh emanated from their coupling as the city lights illuminated the office.

"You like this cock Miss Watson?"

Doe gave her one hefty thrust that saw his cock slam in her tight cunt.

"On my word, yes!" She muttered under her breath.

"I said." Thrust. "Do you LIKE this cock!" Thrust. "In." Thrust. "You?"

Emma reeled from the hard lunges that buried his hard on deep in her quim.

"YES! YES I DO!"

Thrust, thrust, thrust.

"I love it, I love it!"

"You got one gorgeous ass honey. Goddamn gorgeous."

John Doe looked down on Emma's sweet buttocks, split in two by his thick cock with the pulsing blue vein. His pelvis was a blur as he bucked back and forth, drilling into the groaning actress with increasing speed. Doe was close to climax and ever the professional remembered his job and slowed to a stop. Emma felt herself dragged up and sat on her butt on the edge of the desk.

"Let me lick your clit."

Emma swept her hair out if her eyes and realised her entire naked body was covered in a glowing sheen of perspiration. Her sheer black stockings were down to her ankles as Doe pulled her legs apart and laid them on his broad shoulders.

"Okay." She said simply as he placed his head between her out flung pins.

She smiled as she looked down at his mop of hair that covered his head and stroked it as he poked his tongue in her sodden cunt. Her breasts heaved as he nibbled her hard nub and delved into her pink folds and her butt slid to and fro on the desk edge.

"Shit! That feels good."

His big hands gripped the underside of her upper thighs as he gave her rapid oral flicks that sent a thousand electric shocks through her loins. He was giving her the best head she had ever known and she wished he would never stop.

"Mmmm! I love it!"

Doe, on his haunches, rose up slightly and Emma felt her bottom leave the wood and her lower body move backward and up. He clamped his mouth to her pussy and made an exaggerated sucking that caused a near vacuum on her quim. His spittle splattered her mound and butt crack as he inhaled and sucked on her swollen labia.

"Holy shit!"

Emma came with an intense rush that made every fibre in her being quake. Doe kept his mouth firmly on her pussy as she experienced her orgasm and lapped her sweet juices at the same time. He let her legs down as she put her hand between her legs and felt the considerable moisture there.

"That was incredible!"

Before she could elaborate she realised there was one more detail to be finalised. She went onto her knees and grabbed a hold of his still erect cock and rammed her mouth down on the glistening tool and sucked on it greedily. Her hair whipped around as she tongued and licked and sucked on the hot organ. She fixed her gaze on his come to bed eyes and tightened her lips.

"Yeah, that's done it."

Doe felt his big balls contract and he gushed into the mouth of Emma who held his knob inside so that his seed washed her throat. She gulped twice but remained still and swallowed his entire load. When he finally relaxed she relinquished his pulsating hose and let it dribble onto the carpet underfoot.

"Alright girl? How was that? Nice one!"

Emma wiped her lips and sucked on her fingers.

"Oh, you're from London?"

"Yeah. Did I do the American accent alright? Been practising for a week, innit? I'm from Fulham actually."

They both stood and came back to reality. Emma burst out laughing at the absurdity of it all and ran her hands over her sticky form.

"Come on princess. There's an executive bathroom just through there."

Hand in hand they walked to the recess giggling.

"So, what's your real name?"

"Dudley." He replied.

END

123z
123z
822 Followers
12