Emma Watson's Rugby Rebound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing here?" She scowled, demanding an answer through clenched teeth.

Standing before her, a towel wrapped around his narrow waist, was none other than Matthew Janney! As per usual, he ran a hand through his medium length, dark hair and grinned. Emma was unable to tear her gaze away from his bared chest and torso, which led the eye to his strong legs and a hint of a bulge beneath his towel.

"Ah, right. You must be my Miss Watson at 5.30 then. Who knew?"

"But, I'm seeing Cecilia. You work here?"

"Part time, yeah. Cecilia tested positive for Covid, so I'm stepping in."

Try as she might, Emma was unable to expunge the image of a smug Matty, spread out naked on a bed, his stiff cock in his hand, and his fist going up and down his length. They stood there staring at each other for an age. She, desperately fighting the unsubtle connection between them that was almost too powerful to ignore.

"Excuse me. I just took a quick shower between sessions. I'll just go change."

He returned momentarily in a white vest and a pair of shorts, so tight were they that they threatened to severely reduce his sperm count.

"Now. At FLAME, we have two regimes. For the mind, Yoga takes you from the sympathetic nervous system to the parasympathetic nervous system. Big words that basically mean you feel less stressed and calmer. Focusing on your flow is great to clear a busy mind. And secondly. For the body. In Power Yoga you will move with more speed and strength and you move through many flows and sometime inversions. Matching breath with movement. You will work on flexibility, strength and muscle endurance in the arms, shoulders, core, glutes and legs."

Matthew led Emma over to a big room which was the size of her previous studio and she began her usual workout. The pair of them started by doing stretches. Unexpectedly, the six foot plus former rugby player brazenly put his arm around her waist only to have it smacked away as the feisty young actress stared him down.

"I know what to do, thanks. You just back off."

She avoided any eye contact with her 'ex' as she spent the next few minutes doing some push ups, then some pull ups at a nearby pull up bar, and then air squats. On occasion the two made eye contact and he grinned at her from a short distance. As her eyes lowered, she thought she could make out an outline of a big bulge in his shorts. In her minds eye, the image of his long and thick organ refused to go away. For some reason, Emma was aroused after being angry and the workout was fueling her sexual passion. Likewise, for Matthew, seeing the sweat dappling the toned build of Emma directly before him was seriously erotic. Her low fitting leggings had snugly sunk into her buttocks and stuck to them due to the perspiration. Again, Matthew came behind her, placing his hands on the small of her back and her abdomen.

"Keep your body straight, Em. This will help keep your belly flat."

Emma tensed up and wriggled free. Her only thoughts suddenly went from working out to really wanting to fuck her former lover.

"Nice work, babe." said he, smacking his ex-partner on the backside.

"Sod off!" She snapped with a back handed swat.

"But, I'm paying you a compliment."

"I heard it, dickhead!" said Emma, taking a deep breath.

Emma's desirable body had Matthew panting like a lustful dog.

"Wanna try this?"

Matthew laid on a bench to demonstrate how to work the machine.

"All you have to do is pull the bars down and lift the weights. Then, slowly, let them down. I'll do a few to show you what to do and how it works on your body."

His hypnotic stare made her positively dizzy. The arrogant git was starting to affect her big style. His eyes slowly looked her up and down, taking his sweet time as they wandered over her tits and down her legs. Emma felt that throbbing between her thighs and she shifted her stance in response to it. She stood still and took a swig from her water bottle. She watched intently as he stretched out on the bench and flexed his upper body when he reached for the bars. As his chest rose and fell her eyes were glued to the distinct outline of his cock tenting his shorts.

"Oh, fuck this for a game of soldiers! I'm going to shower and leave."

"Aw. Em?"

Looking around the locker rooms, the place was completely bereft of other members. She saw the row of shower stalls, and stripped out of her leggings and top. She inhaled gleefully as the warm air embraced her nakedness. Despite any of her misgivings, Emma had experienced a certain excitement and arousal of seeing the athletic Matty work out. And standing there free of any clothing gave her a certain thrill.

She stepped into one of the stalls and turned on one of the central spouts. The welcome hot water sprayed down all across her heated body. She dipped her head under the hot stream, wetting her hair which matted to her shoulders. As she closed her eyes and let the shower soothe her, she drifted away into a fantasy that made her shift her foamy hands to her tingling loins.

"Emma?"

From out of nowhere, the sound of another roused her from her daydreaming. As she stuck her head out through the shower door to see, there stood Matty. Stark bollock naked!

"Hey, babe. Can you believe it? The showers in the men's seem to be on the blink. Do you mind if we share?"

Emma felt somewhat taken aback, and her bared breasts jiggled slightly as she quivered on the wet tiles underfoot. He pointed to the showerhead next to hers.

"Do you mind?"

"Oh, for heaven sake. go ahead."

He turned on the water and tested the heat. Emma looked at him with a sideways glance as the ripped hunk moved his hands across his solid body until he glistened in the harsh light. Continuing her own cleansing, Emma used some gel and began to build up a lather. She soaped up around each of her breasts in turn, and then down to her flat stomach. Conspicuous of his gaze, Emma turned her back on him and slowly lathered each of her supple legs. This gesture had the opposite effect of hiding her modesty, as Matthew began to soap up his growing erection. His eyes fixed on Emma's behind as the water and suds ran down in rivulets between her two nether cheeks. He wanked himself to full attention at the sight.

"Man, I just can't get a lather."

Emma looked back as he groaned and saw what he was doing.

"Matty! Control yourself!"

"Can't. You're such a turn on. Can you help me out here?"

Emma gasped loudly as her 'ex' shoved a hand between her legs and cupped her soaped up mound. He squeezed her muff as she went on tiptoes at the outrageous gesture. She gripped his forearm as he sawed back and forth across her sex, and when he felt nice and oiled up he returned to jerking his dick.

"Thanks. Nice and soapy now."

"Behave! Mmm! BE...havvve!"

"Na!"

In one swift motion Matthew pushed Emma against the wall of the shower and groped and pawed her sopping body. His roving hands ran up her wet skin from outer thighs to her cute ass. She struggled a little too lamely as she allowed him to massage her pussy from behind. He used his index and middle finger firmly, easily finding her most sensitive spots. Steam filled the stall with a warm haze, and the hot water's continuous spray drowned out all other sounds but their combined breathy moans. He probed her a little deeper, making her leg shake and buckle.

"Bastard! Oh! Fuck, yes! Oh! Fuck, yes! Fuck! Right there, ummm!"

"You've really gotten super fit theses days. I need to fuck you," he proclaimed as the water continued to spray their lustful bodies.

"Okay." Emma agreed meekly, reaching behind her to guide his cock between her bubbling labia. "Just this once."

With one hand on her delectable cheeks and the other on her waist, Matthew managed to give them both a semblance of balance as he began to grind against her hard and slow. Emma placed her hands on the slippery wall and slid her rear end up and down the length of his shaft, bracing herself for that special moment of submission. He pushed in with his legs and hips, thrusting upward in a natural piston like motion to enter the young filly.

"Please, oh fuck!!!"

As the hot water hissed in their ears. Emma was immediately pounded with hard dick. Their wet bodies lewdly made smacking sounds as they moved. His hips moved instinctively, back and forth at a steady beat. Quickening his pace, he used his fingers between her parted legs to rub her clit as he thrust deeper and faster inside of her pussy. Emma was royally stuffed with cock. Was he really that huge? After all was said and done, Emma still loved to feel it inside of her.

"Oh, Matty!"

Emma closed her eyes, arching her neck, as her lover used fingers and nails to scratch her shoulders. Her pussy was sopping wet with slick juices and frothing water. He pulled back and turned her to face him. He lifted her left leg under the knee and stooped, before rising up to impale her on his rampant pole. Emma nodded her head, unable to form words to describe how she felt. He rocked his hips back and forth a few times to open her fully and then proceeded to slam his full length into her. Nose to nose, they looked into each others eyes as he held her by the waist and dragged her lightweight body down hard. Matthew fucked her as he drank in her stiff nippled, pert breasts, and lank hair that was saturated by the shower. With each hard shove up, Emma cried out and moaned as she clawed at his broad back, and wrapped her left leg around his back as he held her against him. They paused temporarily, she embedded on his wonderful cock, as he filled her completely with throbbing cock.

"Fuck! I'm going to cum."

"Good. Me too. Look at me." Matthew held his dark eyes glued to hers and watched as her orgasm ripped through her.

His already tight body went rock hard as he pumped his cum inside of her with an audible grunt. He rocked her against him as he gushed into her, emptying himself inside her cunt. They broke away once they were spent, and he shut off the showers. Emma felt as if she were dreaming. Were they a couple again?

"Now what?" She asked.

"Back to mine?"

"Okay."

x

Matthew opened the door to his flat in a flurry of arms and legs. They tumbled inside with an indecent urgency. Once he had closed the door, he pushed Emma hard against it. As they French kissed, she pulled at his shirt, as he in turn, desperately unhooked his belt. It was all a blur. The two former lovers were overcome by the uncorked sexual passion that they were no longer able to dismiss.

"Oh, babe. I missed this."

Matthew lifted Emma's dress off over her head, tossing it thoughtlessly onto the carpet. His shirt disappeared and revealed the ripped body that Emma yearned for. His jeans met his ankles and his outstanding erection jutted out at a jaunty angle. Left in just her panties, Emma savoured her lover nibbling at her erect nipples. His right hand snaked between their entwined bodies and he found her sopping wet pussy at the apex of her sensitive inner thighs.

"Here. Let me."

Emma stepped back and dragged her underwear down to her shoes. He sank down before her and buried his face in her warm silky smooth thighs. She thrust her hips at him as he utilised both fingers and tongue on her pussy. Parting her soft folds, he gave the famed actress ever higher tingles and shivers. Both embraced the renewed desires that had been unleashed after so much time. Emma backed up to the door as Matty put his hands beneath her bottom and pulled her to him. Emma experienced familiar convulsions as he licked her clit feverishly. She held his head against her with her thighs trembling as she came on his tongue.

"That was nice."

"My turn?"

Emma smiled as they made their way to his bedroom. He laid on his back on his large bed and watched the very naked Emma Watson drop beside him and stroke his twitching member. She flicked out at the swollen, purple head, coating it with swathes of spit that trickled in slow motion down his thick veined shaft to his balls. When she finally devoured his top half, he groaned at the silky warmth of her mouth. Just as he was about to lose control, Emma lifted her lips and tongue from his hard rod and straddled his lap.

"Ride me, babe."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

Emma didn't need telling twice as she reached down and positioned his cock head at the tight entrance to her pussy. Looking him in the eyes unwaveringly, she rotated her hips and leaned forwards. It took her three attempts to swallow him up, but once his knob entered her, his length followed through until he was fully inside her and their pubes met.

"Feels so good in me." She whimpered as she circled her hips, taking him all the way in.

So wet was she that she easily slid up and down on his cock as she began to fuck him. She ground down on him as hard as she could, desperate to get the friction she so needed. Her tits bounced and her bum smashed into his balls on the down stroke. Then she lifted up, and paused before she sank down, relishing the sublime sensation of full impalement for a few precious seconds.

"Fuck!" He roared as he thrust his hips up, his arms at her back as he controlled the rut, meeting her thrusts in time with his own.

Then, he flipped the pair of them, so that his legs were between hers, knees apart, spreading her out wide. His muscles flexed so that his cock slid in and out of her wet and slippery pussy. He groped her left breast, squeezing her nipple between his fingers. He drew his cock over half way out of her and pressed it back home firmly, pushing her down into the bed beneath him. He fucked her hard for ten minutes. Fast and unsubtle. And Emma loved it. It was simply fantastic. Matty pushed hard off the bed with his hands, and dug his toes in. His cheeks tightened as he laid between her widely splayed legs, still buried to the hilt. He was screwing the shit out of the woman. One of the most desired females on the planet.

"Shit!"

Matthew cursed as his phone vibrated on the table by the window. They both listened as a female left a message on voicemail.

"Hello, you! It's me. Missing you lots and sending hugs and kisses. Can't wait to suck your cock again! Call me. Bye-eeee!"

"You bastard!" Spat Emma as she held Matthew at arms length.

Emma had wanted to fuck Matthew all night long. Had wanted him just to herself. But she had to brutally remind herself that he was indeed seeing another woman. However. Right now he was hers. She needed his body. Needed his cock. Emma's jealousy turned her into a sexual animal, a raving, cock hungry slut, who would fuck his brains out if it was the last thing she did.

Anyone who really knew the real Emma Watson, knew that she was determined, resolute, purposeful, and unswerving. She proved it on this night, as she and he rolled across his bed like the horny lovers they were. She drove him to orgasm, just as he drove her. She fancied she could feel the heat of the other woman in the bed. Feel the wet patch she laid upon after they had climaxed. Emma's nostrils flared as the other woman's feminine scent seemed to assail her nose. She hoped upon hope that the other woman would do the same, inhaling Emma's pussy aroma when it was her turn.

"Yesss!"

Emma screamed in pleasure as Matthew drove his cock inside of her over and over, causing her to wrap her arms and legs tightly about him.

"Fuck me, you devil!"

She bit into his collarbone, determined to leave a love bite.

"Fuck me!"

His cum spurted inside of her as he jerked and shuddered on top of her. Her nails raked his back, in the hope that she might leave his other woman a message. Emma Watson was here! He pulled out and turned over, and a wicked looking Emma made sure to let as much of his cum out of her pussy to saturate the sheets. They dozed off then, and later, just before the sun came up, Emma withdrew silently. Knowing that he and she would never meet again.

END

12