Emma Watson's X Rated Charity Work Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like it." She managed to croak as her curvy body was banged into hard doggy style.

"Say what now? Let me hear you say it."

"I...love...it. Fuck me, please?" She answered meekly.

"Right."

Emily's head was pressed down to the white sheet as Eddie slammed in and out at a fair pace. As he raised his tight black ass he pushed the brunette downwards so that she was totally flat on her front, tits mashed into the mattress. As he fucked her brains out she tried now and again to lift her butt up but his forceful thrusts kept her pinned down. I looked from them back to Cornelius who had my feet up on his shoulders and his cock half inserted in my muff.

"She so tight in this position."

I could feel his cock stretch me to the limit as the shallow angle meant there was no way he could stuff me completely. Wilko massaged my tits, tweaking the bullet hard nipples as they impressed me with their combined seduction. I was completely lost in the moment as I got fucked by a young black stud at the same time I wanked the other in my hand.

"Shift over bro' and let me have some of that fine pussy."

Cornelius snorted, gave me three more thrusts for luck and then made way for his spiky haired friend. I was tugged by my legs to the edge of the sofa and then I let out a gasp as his incredibly thick cock eased inside me. He grabbed both of my hands and lifted them above my head and thrust in and out without missing a beat. Sweat dripped from his face and torso onto me making my fair complexion appear dirty and sordid.

"And I fucking loved it!"

My nails dug into his black ass as Wilko worked himself in a frantic pace. I no longer had any strength in my limbs as he pounded the shit out of me, I was just a dripping hot pussy that needed a raw fucking. I had my second earth shattering climax at the same time Wilko gritted his teeth, gave me a few more hard thrusts and blew his load into my overstuffed cunt. His cum spewed out when he eased his pulsating hose from my sodden pussy and I laid back like a wilting flower.

"Take this."

I looked up just as Cornelius jerked his cock in my direction and let out a loud moan. His load blasted me in the face and I gladly rubbed his cum all over my face and lips. He milked his knob dry and then gave Wilko a high five as they fell back onto the dusty floor. I wearily turned to look over to the bed and saw Emily was still flat on her front as Eddie fucked in and out, rocking back and forth as he held her firmly in place. Then he collapsed on top of her back and I watched his gorgeous rounded ass grind to and fro with a look of bliss on his face. When he got back up I realised that he had cum inside her and his shiny black prick was coated with sexual juices.

"That was a fine fuck." He announced.

"Okay, back to work." Announced Cornelius and all three began to search for their clothes in order to resume the decorating.

Inevitably with youth comes an abundance of energy and Emily and I watched in disbelief as we barely raised our used up bodies.

"Okay guys, good work today. Emily and I are just going to have a little siesta."

We both curled up together and in an instant we were both sound asleep.

END

12