Emma's Caribbean Adventure

Story Info
Emma and Paul's hedonistic holiday in St Lucia.
1.9k words
3.57
19.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma looked around her bedroom. Her bed was covered in small piles of clothes, ready to be packed away in her suitcase. Emma was extremely excited and hoped husband Paul would be as well.

She had booked a holiday and they were due to board a flight at Gatwick that evening bound for St Lucia in the Caribbean. However, she'd failed to inform Paul that they were going to an adults only resort which had a reputation for hedonism.

Emma and Paul's sex life was regular but had lost some of the excitement and lustfulness of their earlier years. Missionary was normal, the odd blow job, mutual masturbation but that was about it. Emma loved Pauls' long cock, the feel of it in her mouth as he squirted his cum into her. Emma loved cum, ever since her cousin had first cum in her mouth when she was just 13. She always made sure she swallowed it down.

The thought of what might happen made Emma tingle all over. She put her hand under her summer dress, feeling her freshly shaved pussy and running her fingers over her engorged clit. It was a hot day and Emma had foregone underwear. Emma shivered. Lust swept through her, she sat on the floor, leaned back against her bed and pushed her fingers into her pussy. She flicked her clit hard with her fingers. It was so sensitive it didn't take long for Emma's orgasm to build. Wetness seeped out of her pussy as she quickly thrashed her pussy with her hand and suddenly, she came in long jagged breaths.

"The first of many", she thought as she came down to earth.

As Emma finally closed her suitcase Paul arrived home. They packed their things in the car and piled in to travel to Gatwick. Emma, still horny, reached across to stroke Paul's cock as he drove. Paul struggled to keep his eyes on the road as Emma's urgent fingers made him hard. Unable to cope much longer Paul pulled into a lay by and let Emma pull his cock out and she proceeded to suck him dry. Paul came in a torrent as Emma hungrily took him deep in her throat.

"Yummy." said Emma. "I hope you've got plenty more of that. I intend to suck your cock as much as I can."

Paul groaned, his wife clearly hornier than ever. They cleaned up and got to the airport. Whilst Emma thought about joining the mile high club she decided she might need her energy in St Lucia and allowed Paul to sleep all the way there.

After checking in they were shown to their beachfront studio. The azure blue sea met the sky blue of the sky. Fluffy white clouds high scudding along on a stiff breeze. Coconut trees bending to the wind. Sand blowing along and naked people sunbathing and playing in the sea. Emma turned to Paul.

"I forgot to tell you. Clothes are optional." she said with a twinkle.

Their escort to the studio was a huge local guy. He'd introduced himself as Marlon. 6'5" tall about 18 stone Emma guessed and not an ounce of fat. His muscles rippled under his shirt and it was clear to Emma that Marlons cock wouldn't disappoint as she caught herself checking out Marlons package.

"I'm here to help you with anything you need or desire." He said.

"Anything at all." He emphasised, grinning at Emma who flushed under his gaze. Her pussy flinched, moistened a little. Her chest went red giving her excitement away.

"Don't forget tonight's welcome party at 8.30." Marlon said.

"What shall we wear?" asked Emma

"As much or as little as you wish." Marlon answered. "I'll be your waiter for this evening. I shall see you then."

Marlon left. Emma jumped on Paul. "Fuck me hard" she demanded, scrabbling for his zip and grabbing his cock which began to harden.

Emma pushed Paul onto his back. Lifted her dress. Surprising Paul that she was not wearing panties and that she was freshly shaved and very aroused. Emma took control. Grabbing Paul's cock putting it between her legs and thrust down hard , impaling herself on his hard cock. They both gasped together. Paul seeing his wife in a new light as she proceeded to fuck him. Light dawned in Paul's mind about this holiday and he realised it was what they both needed and wondered if he could persuade Marlon to fuck his wife. Emma pulled up. Paul's cock head glistening at the entrance to her pussy. She thrust down one final time. Paul's balls banging against her ass hole. She screamed loudly. Lost in her own orgasm not thinking in that instant about Paul.

At 8.30 precisely Emma and Paul entered the resort's meeting room. A large room, light and airy in the Caribbean style. Light woods mixed with summer colours and lots of soft furnishings adoring several couches. A row of chairs were set up in the middle, each one at the alternate to its neighbour. So if one sat down the person next to you would be facing but one's right thigh would be touching their left thigh.

9 other couples were in the room each having their own personal waiter. The waiters were of either sex. The ladies wore white bikini tops made up of barely there triangles held together by tiny pieces of string and thong panty bottoms pulled tight so everybody could see their camel toes and it was clear to everybody that they were all shaved smooth. The guys were all bare chested. All shaved smooth and appeared to be oiled as they glistened in the light. At the bottom they too wore thong briefs with the fronts large and bulbous to accommodate their obviously very large cocks.

Marlon approached them. He looked Emma up and down. Emma shivered. Emma was wearing a deep green bikini which accentuated her pale skin, modest in comparison to other ladies in the room. Paul was wearing a white polo shirt with khaki shorts and definitely felt over dressed.

Marlon took their drinks orders. A glass of Pinot grigio for Emma, a local beer for Paul. Unbeknown to Paul, Marlon as he turned brushed his hand against Emma's arse cheek causing Emma to jump and her pussy clenched as it seemingly on auto pilot began to moisten.

Reggae music belted out from the speakers. Bob Marley thought Emma, swaying along to the music. Paul alongside her visibly relaxing drinking his beer.

A dinner bell rang out. A beautiful dark skinned lady wearing the smallest of small white bikinis took to the centre of the room. Her nipples clearly large and erect for all to see.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to St Lucia! I am Charley and your host. I'd like you all to take a seat and ladies if you are wondering, your seat is on your partner's lap!"

All the room moved at once as the guys all found a seat and their ladies sat down. Most of them appeared to be sporting erections as their ladies wiggled their butt's down on them. The chairs were arranged in a circle so everybody had another couple on either side of them. To Emma's left was a small oriental lady and her husband. The lady leaned over and kissed Emma on both cheeks brushing her small titties against Emma's tits.

"I'm Terri." she said, and then proceeded to reach behind Emma to unclip her top.

"You won't be needing that." she said.

Emma, not so surprised, quickly let it fall from her arms and threw her bikini top to one side.

"Emma." Emma quickly replied, pushing down harder on Paul's cock and Paul put his hands on her nipples rubbing them between his thumb and forefinger.

A familiar rush between Emma's legs. Her pussy leaking copiously onto Paul's thighs.

"We will now play a game to help you familiarise yourselves with your fellow guests." called out their host. "A version of musical chairs except the chaps remained seated and the first to cum drops out."

Emma shivered in delight. The music started and Emma following Terri's lead stood up and slowly walked around the circle. The music stopped and the ladies all flopped onto the nearest lap.

"You have 1 minute to make the guys cum ladies." shouted Charley.

Emma looked at Terri who was immediately on her knees taking a monstrous cock in her mouth. Emma's chap was quickly dropping his shorts revealing a thin, but very long uncut cock and totally shaved. Emma, nervous, followed Terri's lead and took him in her mouth, immediately gagging as he thrust into her mouth. She looked across to see Paul's cock buried in a large black ladies pussy who was bent forwards allowing Paul to start to fuck her. Emma turned on by her husband fucking another lady turned her attentions to the cock, determined to swallow his spunk down before the minute. She breathed through her nose allowing him into her throat.

Emma grasped the cock firmly controlling him as he tried to face fuck her. Squeezing him with her hand as she sucked him hard. He couldn't last as the guy exploded into her mouth. Emma gasped as spunk squirted everywhere. She desperately tried to swallow as much as she could.

The host called time and announced Emma as the winner of the first round to which everybody, except the chap whose cock she had blown, cheered loudly. Paul looked across at her, pride all over his face.

The loser and his partner now had to sit out and moved off to a settee at the edge of the room. One chair was removed and the music started again.

Another eight rounds and it was clear Paul was determined not to cum, so he and Emma would be declared victors. Neither of them knowing the prize but the excitement was building. Emma had used all her wiles and her pussy and her tits. She was covered in cum having managed to bring another two off. Somewhere her bikini bottoms had disappeared and her engorged clit was on show for all to see.

The other couple left was Terri and her husband. A tall Asian guy, not a hair on his body and a cock that was not long, barely 6 inches but very thick. Emma knew her job now was to bring Tommi off whilst Paul managed to keep from ejaculating down Terri's clearly very experienced throat.

Emma bent at the waist in front of Tommi. Her pussy glistening and throbbing. She knew that her tight pussy may only just accommodate Tommi's dick, but whatever Tommi was going to struggle to get it in andthe pressure Emma hoped would be just too much for him to bear. Meanwhile Terri was working over Paul with her tongue. Paul long and hard tried to take his mind to other mundane things, anything to stop him cumming.

Emma lined up Tommi's cock and sat down on him hard. The pressure was almost unbearable for Emma. She felt she was being ripped apart. Never had she had a cock so wide. She reached across to Terri's pussy and put three fingers in. Terri gasped at the sudden invasion. Emma, purely looking for self gratification, withdrew them as quick and used Terri's juices to lube Tommi's cock as she bounced up and down on him. Tommi gasped as Emma slid all the way down. He had his eyes tightly shut as he tried to resist her. The last thrust by Emma did the trick as Tommi began to fill her pussy up with huge amounts of creamy cum. Not a moment too soon as Paul started to fill Terri's mouth with his own juices which she hungrily gulped down. The crowd cheered.

Emma was declared the winner.