Emma's Debt

Story Info
Emma takes a deal from her friends partner.
822 words
3.97
16.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma was short even in her six inch stripper heals. She was bent over at the waist servicing her master as he sat at his desk. Not an unusual sight these days. This was the third time this morning he demanded she cleaned his cock with her mouth. Besides, it's not like she had a choice in the matter.

Two years ago Emma had hit rock bottom, she had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt trying (and failing) to keep her piece of shit ex-boyfriend out of prison. That is when the nightmare she could never imagine herself in started. the laws around debt had changed, now creditors could recall loans at any time and failure to pay meant prison sentences. When her loan was inevitably called due she found herself sitting in a cell.

Emma had used her one on her best friend but instead of Kayla answering the phone, it was her partner. Emma pleaded with him, she needed help. He needed to tell Kayla what had happened. She needed her help. A few hours passed and Kayla's partner appeared at the jail.

Master had offered her something she couldn't refuse. He would pay her debt and she would serve the time to pay off the debt as his personal slave. Emma walked out of the jail that day on a leash. Her life would never be the same.

As she sucked her cock, she told herself how grateful she was to be here, in a warm home rather than in a slum prison. She repeated the mantra her master had taught to her when she first arrived here.

"I am lucky master saved me, i am lucky i am useful for his pleasure."

she repeated this over and over as his cock slid in and out of her throat. She new it was true, as long as she provided him relief then she was safe from jail time. Serving him was the better option.

Her cute little maid outfit barely covered her shaved exposed cunt as she was bent over her masters chair blowing him. Her fake tits master had upgraded her with looked like they could burst out of the outfit at any moment. He wanted her to look as much like a fuck doll as possible. The money he spent on any upgrades was just added to her total debt anyway.

She felt her juices involuntarily fall down her leg as her master pushed her head down harder on his cock. She could feel his hug cock swelling in her mouth.

As he fucked her throat harder, Emma heard the door open behind her. It was Kayla, her owners partner. Although they were once best friends, she barely even recognises that Emma is exists these days. She was masters purchase after all. Kayla now looked at Emma like a random sex toy her husband pulled out on demand. Emma knew that's exactly what she was for him anyway.

The only time her former friend paid any attention to her at all was once a night when she forced Emma to sit on the floor beside her masters bed. Kayla forces Emma to watch them make love. To add to the humiliation, Emma is required to play with herself for as long as they take to make love. No orgasms for the slave of course.

As her former friend and her master spoke as if she didn't exist, she felt her owners fingers wander to her asshole. he traced his fingers around her tight hole with a light pressure. Emma gagged louder to let him know she wanted it. Not that he cared whether she liked it or not. Her ass was his, just like the rest of her body.

Without much warning her master grabbed the back of her hair and ripped her mouth off of his cock. When he motioned out of his chair and stood above her she dropped to her knees. On instinct Emma stuck her tongue out ready for her reward. Her ass wiggled behind her in excitement for what was coming.

Her masters thick seed sprayed onto her face. She was always so impressed with just how much cum her owner could produce in a day. with that. No wonder he needed a personal fuck doll, there is no way Kayla could handle his incredible sex drive by herself.

As her master and her former friend closed closed the door to leave the office, Emma was slurping up the seed from the floor that hadn't made it to her face. She had learnt not to never waste a drop. Her ass was left still hungry for her masters cock as she returned to her chores.

Emma only has 8 years left of her servitude left until she has paid back the money she owed too her master. Of course, that doesn't include the daily interest he has been charging her.