Emma's Diary Pt. 04: Love be Damned

Story Info
Everything was about to change...
2.5k words
4
253
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 04/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rollkoj
Rollkoj
13 Followers

The next day we had planned to go skiing. We did this every year but as we were about to leave I refused. No one really tried to convince me except Mom. I saw it kind of bothered her that Dad didn't try harder. She didn't know what we had done.

I didn't want to go because I felt like shit. I don't know why. It's not like I hadn't enjoyed what I had done. I mean, it would be weird to not feel weird about it. I tried to make sense of everything. It had all moved so fast.

Why did Dad go along with it so quickly? I felt like I didn't know him. I know he's a human with urges like everybody else but.. He just fucked me like I was someone else's daughter.

He did look like he regretted it this morning though. He avoided me. I guess that's why I felt like shit. I got scared because it felt like he didn't want me as his daughter anymore. I know it's silly but I can't help what I feel. He has never showed me that much love before but it felt like the opposite somehow. I just couldn't wrap my head around it.

It was actually freeing to be alone for a while. They were going skiing all day. I had a lot of time to reflect. If only I had spent the time reflecting.

Instead I found the key to Grandmas old closet. She actually had some cool clothes in there. I found a really cozy turquoise fleece onesie. The kind that has a flap on the butt for convenient bathroom visits.

Perfect for this old house and it's thin walls. I bet Grandpa found it convenient *hehe*. This was mine now. I was wearing my pajamas when I went through her stuff. I took it off. Being completely nude for just a few seconds before I put on the onesie made me shiver from the low temperature in the house.

When I was embraced by the onesie however I instantly got why she had one.

I also found a box with stuff in there. An old jewelry box. Nothing in that one for me but under a blanket I found an old massager from like the 80's. It was dusty green, heavy and wired. Looked like it was military grade or something. Like it could desintigrate any back problems.. or make them worse. I had to try it.

I plugged it in next to the big armchair in the upstairs living room, jumped up in the big chair and put it on. It made a loud buzzing sound and just holding it in my hand felt like it would slowly dissolve my cartilages if I used it for too long.

I held it on my belly and not only the very intense vibration chocked me but I could also feel it's intense heat through the thick fleece onesie. Just thinking about moving it down between my legs made me excited.

I slowly moved the violent hot machine closer and the intense vibration was already stimulating my clit. I though the shower head was my ultimate friend. This was on another level. I dragged it over my pussy and the direct hit on the top of my slit made me yelp out loud. I found the perfect spot just under the clit because of it's intensity. I pressed the hot vibrating machine hard on my lips, leaned my head back and exhaled. If anything was certain in this world it was the imminent orgasm moving towards me. I had my feet up on each armrest. I stroked the massager down and up in a steady rhythm from my asshole to my clit.

At every touch on my clit I yelped a loud "Aaah!"

I knew I was soiling the onesie on the inside but it felt too good for anything to be able to stop me. The sensation sucked everything towards my pussy. My body contorted and a pumping orgasm like I've never felt before just kept going. I fell on my knees on the floor. Breathing heavily. I was blown away.

I unbuttoned the flap and let the chilly air make goosebumps on my bare ass. With my spread ass in the air and my face on the floor I moved the massager behind my back and between my ass cheeks. I pressed hard on my now violently vibrating anus. My entire lower body was humming with vibration and I could still feel stimulation everywhere. My asshole was loosening up and the large massager started to slightly eat its way inside. That's when I heard the door open downstairs. They were back early. There was no time to change back from my onesie but I unplugged the massager and scuffed it under the armchair.

Mom, Dad and Rhonda was talking downstairs and only John came up to me. His eyes lit up when he saw me in the fleece onesie.

"You look absolutely perfect, sis!"

I blushed and gave him a little spin not realizing the but flap was still open. John almost fell back downstairs. He gave me a tiny but heartfelt smile and continued into his room.

"John, Emma! We're going to Frank's. Rhonda want to see the exhibition. You want to come?" Dad yelled from downstairs.

We had both seen more than plenty of our neighbor Frank's art and answered "No thank you!" like a rehearsed acapella group.

Mom, Dad and Rhonda left just seconds after.

This was it. I might just have a little time with John. Maybe we get a chance to talk or whatever. I just wanted to know how he felt so I could relax.

I buttoned up the butt flap and walked towards his room, took a deep nervous breath and opened the door.

He was standing by the window looking out dramatically. I didn't know what to say. I just jumped up on the bed while trying to find a way to begin the conversation.

"Can you like.. talk to me?" I said.

John turned around.

"They will probably be over there for a while."

"I don't want things to be weird. Do you regret what we did?"

"No Emma, I don't.. I.. don't know. I just want you to be alright. Are you ok?"

I realized he had a great deal of regret but maybe not for the worst reason.

"Yeah I'm ok.. I'm just scared that you don't like me or resent me or whatever."

I felt a lump in my throat and my eyes watering.

"I.. love you, John. I don't want you to hate me."

John rushed up on the bed and embraced me.

"I love you so much Emma. You're the best person I know."

I started crying and John held me against his chest. He gently played with my hair with his left hand and his right hand was caressing my lower back.

I looked up at him with my big vulnerable eyes. He cupped the back of my head with his left hand and sunk his lips onto mine.

We kissed slowly and passionately. Our tongues played around with each other, conducting their own mating game. I felt his saliva fill up my mouth and swallowed it wanting more.

"mmmh.. I love you so much, John."

John laid me down on my belly. I arched my back and directed my butt up towards the air. I felt John's hand gliding up from my inner thigh and grabbing my crotch above the fleece. His thumb was massaging my anus and the rest of his fingers was rubbing my pussy gently.

I let out girly moans.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you" I whispered over and over.

Inside the fleece my pussy was producing loads of secretion. The friction of his index and middle fingers rubbing between my lips was getting tougher. He removed his grip.

John buttoned up the butt flap and opened up a big perfect square for my crotch to breathe and to receive. I pushed it upwards invitingly.

He reproduced his grip but now on my naked messy crotch. His thumb plopped inside my butthole and his fingers proceeded sliding around between my lips, circling and stimulating my clit. It was a stern grip with which he steered my lower body around. I squeezed and bit the pillow as the electric current in my pussy was intensifying.

John removed his hand. I didn't look back. I just waited because I could hear him taking his clothes off.

A few seconds later I felt him positioning himself. I felt his inner thighs on my outer thighs and his warm swollen tip kissing the opening of my tight but inviting tunnel. As he gently pushed forward my meat enveloped his tip like it was in liquid form.

He grabbed my butt cheeks and spread them apart. I relaxed my lower body and my butthole opened up a dark, wide oval.

John pressed his lower body against mine and his thick hard cock widened my narrow tunnel as it penetrated me. No exertion could keep that hard rod out of me. I could only relax as his cock overpowered my insides. He started fucking my pussy in and out, fast and with determination. With every thrust his tip kissed my cervix and waves of shivers shot through my body over and over.

"Emma.. I'm gonna cum.."

"Don't stoph.. please!!"

"Ahh.. ahh.. ahh.."

John started to squirt his warm seed inside me without stopping his thrusts. 20 seconds later he started to slow down. I was close but he slowed down before I came. I didn't say anything. I was so happy I made him feel good.

He pulled out.

When I turned around I felt on the back of my head I had drooled all over the pillow. John was on his knees, towering over me. The afternoon sun rested on his skin from the side, accentuating his muscled but slim body.

A part of me wanted to get pregnant but I wasn't stupid. If that happened I would have to deal with it. No reason to even talk to John about.

John fell backwards stretching his naked body on the bed. His cock was flaccid. He stared at the ceiling. I crawled up beside him and pressed my body against him. I started to stroke his balls and kiss his neck. He turned towards me but left his legs apart so I could continue massaging his sack.

He reached around my back and unzipped the onesie all the way down to my lower back. He pulled it down to my waist. I had to pull out my arms and then immediately proceed stroking his balls. My perky titts pointed out. He looked at them closely and I felt a little embarrassed. The embarrassment lessened when I saw his penis pulsating up to erection again.

John licked my areola and I moaned involuntarily as his tongue tickled my shy little nipple.

"Do you think I should get implants?" I asked.

"No, you don't even realize how perfect you are."

I blushed and giggled.

"You are the perfect one"

John pulled the onesie all the way down and I kicked it off.

He moved closer to me. Our sweaty bodies met and his now fully erect cock slid inside me without effort. We kissed deeply and he humped me at the same time. I wrapped one leg around him so he could fuck me deeper. He grabbed my ass cheek with his left hand and slid his ring finger inside my asshole.

"I just love fucking you, Emma.. You're so fucking hot!"

He fucked me fast and licked my face. I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out. John continued licking my tongue, lips and my tiny snub nose.

This pulled me to orgasm fast. I rolled up on him and pulled my legs up. John kept speed fucking me.

The sensation pulled my muscles. I was defenseless against the dominating pleasure.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuhhh..!!"

The contractions were pumping. My body contorting. My tongue hanging out and drool dropping down in John's mouth.

After a minute of uncontrollable twitching I fell down exhausted into his embrace.

That's when I saw it.

At the corner of my eye.

I turned my head and my body froze. Rhonda was standing inside the room. I didn't know how long she had been there. She had a look of horror and sadness, an almost violated look.

I can't imagine what she must have thought.

In her perspective up until that point she was the dirty girl that cheated on her boyfriend with his sister. Now he was cheating on her with his sister. And his sister... was just fucking everything she could get her hands on.

When John noticed her he pushed me away so hard I almost fell off the bed. He jumped out of the bed and approached her but she stormed out.

He stopped at the door realizing he was naked.

I could hear Rhonda screaming from downstairs:

"Your perverted son is fucking his little sister!!"

John sank down to the floor. I could hear quick heavy steps running up the stairs. Realizing the horror of the situation I was unable to react. I was focusing on a single point on the old wallpaper and everything around it seemed blurry. I was paralyzed.

Mom ran up to John, pulled his arm and almost threw him violently away from the door.

"Go down John!! Talk to Dad!!"

Mom entered the room and closed the door behind her. Seeing my naked body and catatonic stare at the wall made her almost fall down. She covered her mouth and shook her head in disbelief.

She laid down beside me, blocking my point of focus and embraced me.

"It's ok, Emma. Nothing is your fault. I'm here now."

"Mom, It's my fault. I.."

"NO!!.. Don't even say that! It's all on him. You have done nothing wrong. You understand?"

"But I love him so much.."

Mom sat up and pulled me up with her.

"I know, Emma. We all love each other, but not like that. We're family. What John has done is very wrong."

This was the point I should have said something like: (No, Mom. You don't understand. It's fully consensual for both of us and I'm just as guilty to whatever you feel is wrong as he is. We love each other like this and I would do this a million times again.).. But I didn't.

I was scared. She's my Mom. It felt like the truth could make her stop loving me or leave the family.

I wish I could tell you what John and Dad was talking about downstairs. But for some reason I believe Dad was more understanding than John expected.

At this point my Dad was the only one who knew the entire dirty truth.

Naturally this became the last night in Aspen.

But the story doesn't end here...

Rollkoj
Rollkoj
13 Followers