Emma's Persistent Dilemma

Story Info
Emma's new life with Stephen is explored.
3.6k words
4.6
9.4k
25

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 12/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Five months into her new life as Stephen's pregnant girlfriend Emma was confronted by a few unpleasant realities.

Her belly was now quite obvious and when she'd go out of the house people would see the young pregnant woman and their disapproval was immediately apparent. The neighbor women didn't approve either but mostly because they were friends with Emma's parents. The neighbor men would leer at her almost the same way Stephen used to. Her few friends from high school went off to college and university and she was alone. It was getting harder to get around. Her boobs hurt a lot. Her feet hurt all the time. Her skin itched. Her mouth was always sore. She always wanted to pee.

And then there was Stephen. She had no complaint about him taking care of her. That was no problem. He'd spent lavishly on maternity clothes and he'd been busy setting up an empty bedroom for the baby. He helped when Emma had updated the look of the old home by finding things more appropriate to the home than the dated 1990's furnishings Stephen had hung onto.

The only thing that was disturbing to her was Stephen's near obsession with her body. Emma couldn't complain about his attentiveness but his hands were always seeking out her private places. While he was careful for the baby his demands for sex never settled down. She couldn't argue about the orgasms being great it was just that sometimes she wanted a break and Stephen wasn't interested in taking a break.

In just the last month of her pregnancy her body changed even more and she noticed that Stephen loved it. He was finally letting her have a break from sex but his hands were constantly on her body. The difficult thing was that he would always do something she wanted or needed while he ran his hands over her body. He'd rub her sore ankles and then his hand would drift up her legs to feel her pussy. Or he'd put lotion on her belly and her breasts to help with the stretch marks and then he'd enjoy himself just a bit too much.

Emma didn't bother asking her parents to let her move back to their house. They'd made it abundantly clear that so far as they were concerned Emma had made her choice and it was too late to go back.

When it was time for the baby to arrive Stephen was right there for her. He took her to the hospital and stayed by her side during the eight hours of labor. He snipped the cord when their baby boy was delivered. Stephen slept in a chair overnight while Emma recuperated from the exertions of birth. In the morning the nurse brought the baby to Emma and Stephen watched with rapt fascination as his little boy latched on to Emma's nipple and started nursing.

Getting home Stephen was every bit the attentive father and he took care of so many things that Emma lost count. She felt that the redeeming aspect of her situation was that Stephen was utterly devoted to herself and their son.

Her nineteenth birthday came about six weeks after Emma's baby arrived. Stephen took Emma and the baby out for a nice evening. It was a nice evening and Emma liked that Stephen took the time and made the effort to make her feel special.

It was late when they got home and Emma got the baby situated for the night before getting herself ready for bed. It was warm so she was in just a tank top and panties for the night. Stephen was already waiting for her when she slipped between the cool sheets.

"Good night." she said to him as she gave him a peck on the lips.

His hand went to the curve of her hip. "Hey...you know it's been a while...I was thinking maybe we could have some special time for your birthday?"

Stephen cuddled up to her, spooning her from behind. His bare cock felt warm pressed into the crack of her ass. She realized that he was naked and anticipating sex.

Emma squirmed away from him. "No, maybe in a few weeks, okay? Right now I just want to sleep."

Stephen said nothing more and she knew he was frustrated. But at the same time she was wanting the extra time to get to the clinic and get herself a prescription for birth control pills. She knew Stephen would never use condoms so this was the next best thing she could think of. It wasn't like she didn't want more children, but she wanted time before she had to go through that again.

She knew it was unfair to Stephen when the whole affair leading up to this moment had been her idea. She had thought she could have sex with him and expect the whole thing to turn out exactly the way she wanted it to. Except that there was another person involved in that plan and he made choices of his own when it came to sex. And now she had a baby to show for her naïve and selfish desire to feel a cock in her pussy.

Soon enough she slipped into a sound sleep. She'd been exhausted from her day and then the birthday celebration running late had tuckered her out.

For his part Stephen wasn't sleeping. He hadn't had sex for more than two months and after a year of getting it almost every day he was dreadfully horny. He'd tried jerking off a few times to help calm his desires but it just wasn't the same as emptying his balls into Emma's warm, wet pussy.

He sat there in the bed and thought about it. Checking the clock at one point he saw Emma had been asleep for more than an hour.

His cock was less than a foot away from Emma's pussy and yet it may have well been a mile! He thought about how her body had changed during the pregnancy with her tits swelling, her belly growing, and her hips seeming to widen. He had made all of those changes happen with the cock that was demanding he do something.

He gently reached out his hand and pulled the sheet down and away from her sleeping body. She didn't stir when his hand slipped under her tank top for a moment to gently massage her milky tit. A small bit of her milk leaked out and Stephen smiled as he felt it. He liked that his son was also enjoying Emma's body.

His hand wandered down to her belly. Her belly wasn't flat anymore and instead she had the lingering baby flab that Stephen was also responsible for. Emma wasn't happy with the changes she'd been through during the pregnancy but Stephen was overjoyed.

The pregnancy had caused her to be thrown out of her childhood home and deposited into his own. She was his girl now. He knew it and she knew it.

But if one baby would cause so much to happen then why not another? He knew Emma wanted to put off a second baby for a while and he worried she'd do what so many young women do and put off another baby permanently.

No, that wouldn't do. Not for Stephen. The past year had been a time for him to learn much about his lovely new mate and it was time to put that knowledge to good use.

His hand slowly moved from her tit to her hip. Finding her panties he gently tugged them down over her hip. The problem he faced now was she was laying on her other hip and he took his time and gently pulled them down past that hip too.

He was easing them down to her ankles when she stirred. She pulled a foot out of the panties and used that foot to free herself of the entanglement. Then she caught a breath before slipping back into the embrace of sleep.

In her movements Emma had straightened one leg and then bent the other. The cool night air felt good on her pussy which was now fully exposed.

Stephen lay silent for a good while until he could hear Emma lightly snoring again.

Scooting himself closer to her he ventured to touch her pussy and found it warm, moist, and soft. He played with her pussy lips and they readily parted for him and he felt them swell with arousal. Emma quietly moaned as his finger slipped into her body. He finger fucked her slowly and patiently and was soon enough rewarded when he felt Emma try to fuck back on his finger.

She was ready.

But he knew something about her that was very important at a moment like this: she loved having her back rubbed. It was an almost erotic experience for Emma to have her back rubbed and so many times now Stephen had rubbed her back while he fucked her.

This time would be no different and he started his assault on her sense from two directions. His cock rubbed back and forth in her wet pussy while he rubbed her back eliciting moans of approval from her.

For her part Emma was in that twilight between sleep and consciousness. She was mostly aware of the relaxing back rub going on and she could feel her arousal rising at the same time. She started breathing heavier and she stirred a bit more with the erotic pleasure going on between her legs.

She raised her one leg a bit more to get more of that erotic feeling between her pussy lips.

Stephen smiled as Emma responded to him. He knew what buttons to push with her and she hadn't disappointed him!

"Mmmmm" murmured Emma as Stephen's cock pushed into her body.

It was the first time they'd been intimate since the baby had been born and both of their bodies had pent up needs.

Stephen marveled at how her pussy was so soft and welcoming to him now. Before the baby she'd been pleasingly snug but it had always taken a bit more effort to get his cock into her. Now he readily slipped into her and started a slow, leisurely fuck. His free hand stopped rubbing her back and now pulled her close to his body. He happily explored her tits and her belly as they fucked.

Emma woke up now as the calming backrub ended and she realized that she was getting fucked.

"Stephen.." she said as she fucked back on his cock, "we should wait. It's too soon for another baby."

He stopped for a moment and just held himself deep inside of her. She wondered if he was going to stop. She knew she should want him to stop but right now she had a cock in her pussy and despite her practical thoughts her body wanted to get fucked. She pressed back on his cock five times before he started fucking her again.

'I'm so going to regret this' she thought to herself.

Emma heard Stephen's ragged breathing and she felt him fuck her just a bit deeper and just a bit slower.

Both of his arms snaked around her body and held her close. She enjoyed this part of sex and she enjoyed it now as he held her tight and made clear to her that her impending insemination was nothing she could stop. It was that moment when her thoughtful Stephen became a mindless machine attached to a cock. His single minded purpose to bathe her pussy in as much of his babymaking sperm as he could shoot into her.

She felt the base of his cock press tightly against her body as he bear hugged her. And then she felt his cock throb and pulse and throb. She imagined the millions of his little sperm right now swimming around trying to find their way to her womb. A womb that had only recently been occupied.

For a good while they remained joined while his cock softened.

They didn't say anything because there wasn't much to say. She hadn't wanted to fuck and he did. And when offered a chance to stop it she'd chosen to see it through because it just felt too damned good to do anything else!

When his cock finally withdrew from her Emma got up out of the bed and went to the bathroom to clean up. She sighed with disappointment at herself as she used a wad of tissue to mop up Stephen's seed from her body.

As soon as she was sufficiently clean she took a moment to assess herself in the bathroom mirror. She looked tired. Her hair was a mess. She was wearing a tank top and no panties. She had the look of a woman who had just been fucked.

"I guess I don't need this." she said to the mirror as she took off the tank top and dropped it on the bathroom floor.

Just before she turned off the bathroom light she saw Stephen clearly sleeping in the bed. His pleasure had been satisfied and now it was his turn to sleep.

2:16 AM said the red lights of her bedside clock. She was just about to get back in the bed when she heard the baby cry.

Naked, she went to the nursery across the hall from the bedroom she shared with Stephen. Picking up her baby boy she put him to a nipple and he quickly latched on and started feeding. It felt good to have her tits drained so she sat down and let her boy feed off one tit before swapping him to the other.

By the time she'd fed him, changed his diaper, and got back to bed the clock was now insisting on it being 3:01 AM.

Not caring about the wet spot on the bed she laid down and was soon completely out.

The sun was just starting to rise and peek through the window when Stephen woke up. Opening his eyes he saw Emma laying on her back next to him. She was naked and her tits were on full display. Her legs were spread and he realized she'd done so to help dry off the moisture the two of them had created.

A quick and gentle check with his finger and he found she was still moist. His cock was instantly hard.

Emma was sound asleep as Stephen moved on top of her and got between her outstretched legs. A few thrusts to coat the head of his cock with the slimy juice he'd given her earlier and then he slipped into her.

When Emma awoke she felt a moment of panic as she realized she was being held down. She tried to struggle and she heard Stephen say, "Shhhh." in response.

Only then did she become aware of his cock pumping in and out of her pussy. She had only started to notice the sunrise when it hit her how good this felt! Her tits were buzzing with sensation and she felt her toes curling. She gasped for air as the powerful orgasm blasted through her pussy and she was only dimly aware of Stephen moaning while his cock forcefully emptied into her.

He collapsed onto her with his cock firmly embedded in her pussy. She trembled as wisps of orgasmic pleasure still vibrated in her body.

As the lingering ecstasy of physical pleasure started to fade Emma gave consideration to her situation. She had a bare cock in her pussy, she'd just been seeded, and the man between her legs definitely wanted her pregnant again. Worse yet, her own body wanted it too.

She caressed Stephen's back as he gave her the occasional thrust of his softening member. It felt good to feel him between her legs. It felt good to feel him inside of her again.

He stayed on top of her as his softened cock finally pulled out of her. She enjoyed the intimate closeness and the feeling of security it gave her.

The couple abruptly parted when the baby cried out for his mother. Emma's reverie was also ended as she walked to the baby's room and went through the same routine she'd gone through just a few hours before.

She thought about her options and resigned herself to the choice she had made the first time she lay down with Stephen to find out what sex was like.

He loved her and she had no doubt about that. She was still in the process of loving him and while she wasn't having any schoolgirl crush on the man she also didn't see herself leaving him. Especially now that she'd had a baby with him.

Stephen took a shower and got himself dressed while Emma took her own shower. Not long afterwards she gave him a modest kiss on the lips as he left for work.

There was some sort of disaster with the computers at Stephen's job and this kept him at work late for the next few days. Emma saw very little of him at night and almost nothing of him in the morning. He was almost always gone by the time she got up. He even had to work on Saturday.

When she woke up with him next to her on Sunday morning she figured the disaster must be over and she was right. She got up and performed her usual duties and around ten in the morning Stephen finally joined her in the kitchen.

"Coffee?" she asked him.

He yawned and stretched, "Jesus, yes! Can't believe this friggin' week! How long did I sleep?"

Emma gave it a quick thought, "About twelve hours."

Stephen sipped at the coffee and sniffed at the kitchen. "Did you bake muffins?"

Emma smiled and gave a little laugh, "Yes, I did. Like three hours ago! Want one?"

She offered him a big blueberry muffin and he happily took it. He munched on it while Emma busied herself in the kitchen and he took a moment to consider her. She was wearing a light grey robe and he wondered what was under it. At one point she turned to look at him and caught him staring.

"What?" she asked. The robe fell open just enough that Stephen saw her cleavage and belly button.

He felt his cock firm up. "It's nothing, really. Just thinking I suppose." was his response as went back to munching on the muffin and sipping his coffee.

Emma turned to work on the dishes in the sink and she opened the kitchen curtain. It wasn't much of a view what with her parent's kitchen exactly opposite, but it was natural light and she liked that.

Stephen came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her, pressing her against the kitchen counter.

"It's been a few days..." he said to her.

She gave a forced smile. "I know, but I need to get a few things done and then maybe we can talk about it, okay?"

"Stephen.." she begged as he pulled the robe from her shoulders. She tried to gather it in the front but he pushed it down.

"Let me." he insisted. His voice took on a more determine tone and Emma knew he wouldn't take no for an answer. She let go of the robe and let it drop to the kitchen floor. She'd not bothered to put anything on under the robe and now here she was naked in her kitchen. In the daylight.

"Stay right there." he commanded and she heard him strip off his t-shirt and shorts.

Looking down she saw her bare breasts swinging above the soapy water in the kitchen sink. She thought about trying to slow him down but over the months of being with him she knew that when he was like this the best thing to do was to go along with it.

He pressed himself against her back and she immediately felt his cock seeking her entrance. It wasn't the first time he'd fucked her at the kitchen sink but it was the first time she'd left the curtain open.

Emma was just about to say something when her arousal started to come on. As much as she wanted to hold off on things she loved it when he'd just plain fuck her. Something about how he'd use her for his own pleasure turned her on. She liked it.

He got into the right position and started fucking her. She bit her lip as he pounded away. Looking down at her swinging tits she saw a drop of her own milk splash into the water.

He was making all sorts of guttural noises as he fucked her. It added to her sense of being used and her arousal quickly morphed into that rising and inescapable feeling. The orgasm hit her hard and she cried out as Stephen fucked her even harder. Her hips were painfully pressed against the kitchen counter but it didn't matter.

"Ahhhh!" he uttered as the relief of his release swept over him. Emma felt his cock pressed deep into her body and she knew he was filling her. It felt satisfying to her, just like it always did.

"I love you Emma." he said with his face pressed against her back.

"I love you too, Stephen." was her reply as his cock slipped from her. His cum ran down her leg and she knew it would be a good minute or so before she cared to wipe it up.

Her eyes drifted up to the kitchen window and she idly thought to herself that maybe it would be best to keep the curtains drawn.

Especially now that she saw her mother looking at her from her own kitchen window.