Emma's Stiletto Seduction Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," I chucked, "after he spanked me he would ask me to suck him off, which I did. He was older, and had a difficult time keeping it up, but he usually came a little. I honestly don't think he was interested in that part, more the spanking and having someone to talk to afterwards.

He would usually make me some tea after and chat for 30 minutes or so, happy to fondle my bottom and trace my stocking tops with his fingers whilst doing so."

"I hope you don't see us like that?" David asked, wryly.

"Ha!" I laughed, "Of course not."

"So how did it turn into group sex?"

"I think he was worried that he wasn't satisfying me. He knew what I was like and that I needed a lot of cum. We'd chat online during the week but he knew that he couldn't perform as he would have wanted. So, he just invited someone over one time, they were there when I arrived one morning."

"Having tea?"

"Ha no, they were sitting in the lounge on their own. I was casually introduced to him quite matter-of-factly by our elderly host, who then left us to it."

"Did you know who the stranger was?"

"No, not at all. I'd never seen him before."

"So what did you do?"

"I just got on with it really, he wasn't a horrible person, he seemed to have made an effort at least. He smelled good."

"That's what making an effort is," David replied incredulously, "being clean?"

"You would be surprised, yes."

"I think I might be a catch, princess." He said, looking rather smug.

"Anyway I crouched over his lap." I said quickly, trying to wipe the smile off Davids face. "I could feel his erection growing as I grinded my bottom into his crotch. Young people would call it twerking I suppose. Anyway, it got him very hard and I got on my knees to, well, you know.."

"I see."

"I remember he had a decent cock, quite suckable really." I said casually, trying to gauge David's reaction. "He really enjoyed himself, and did me the pleasure of cumming rather quickly in my mouth."

David was focussing hard on his driving now, gripping the steering wheel more tightly than before.

"Did you swallow his cum?" He asked.

"No, I let it slide out of my mouth and onto my skirt if you must know."

"And your host?"

"He had been watching at the door, and had wanked his cock hard. Neither of us had noticed him to be honest. And he came over and put his cock in my mouth whilst I was still crouching. I don't think the other poor bloke was expecting this!"

"Ha, what did he do?"

"He just got up and left, though he did pick up his cup and put it in the kitchen sink first!"

We both laughed... But David was embarrassed that he liked this story more than he was letting on.

We left the main A27 road and turned on to the 'London' road. The traffic was dense at this time on a Saturday.

"It's the only time I could get you in." David said, concentrating hard on traffic now. "They have a small car park around the back."

As David parked the car in a small gravelled space, he turned the engine off. The sound of a busy Saturday leaked into the vehicle.

"You're going to have to tell me at some point." I suggested.

"Let's find out then." He replied, opening his car door.

I got out of the car, taking care to take my shoulder bag with me just incase we got separated. It had my purse and phone inside. It had developed into a sunny day, but the wind was coming in off the sea that I assumed was relatively close by due to the unmistakable sound of seagulls.

"It's just 'round here." Instructed David, concentrating hard on his Google Maps app.

I buttoned up my leather jacked and hooked my arm through his, which he liked. My new heels, recently ruined by breakfast, popped, clicked and scraped on the tarmac pavement causing passers by to catch a quick glance and then look away. My large oversized sunglasses complemented my 'posh princess' look.

The store front was modern, but set in an old Victorian building. It had a pleasant and inviting entrance with two very large glass windows either side. Both were blacked out not allowing anyone to see inside, apart from the double sized glass door. I could see it led to a reception.

The sign above the door read 'Brighton Ink'.

David led the way to the reception desk. "My girlfriend Emma at eleven-thirty." He said confidentially, to the young female receptionist.

She was dressed in black denim shorts, and a thin vest top. It didn't look like she had need for a bra. Her arms were bare, and covered in a sleeve of dark blue tattoos.

In the lobby were an arrangement of modern looking sofas, with large books on top of low level tables. A self-service coffee bar was also on show.

"Kates' all ready for you, in room 3." The assistant said, "it doesn't take long, you can just go through."

I smiled in thanks at the receptionist and handed back a document I'd been assured was fine to sign. David led me through a white door and into a room with what looked like a dentist chair. A bright light was fixed above it.

Kate introduced herself, an alternative looking woman in her 40s. She also had tattoos on her arms, her hands covered by latex gloves.

"If you could take your jacket off and sit in the chair Emma." She said brightly, "we're all set."

I handed my jacket to David, who took it tentatively, and sat in the chair.

To my surprise, she handed my a plastic cup full of what looked like water.

"Please rinse thoroughly and spit it back in the cup." Kate instructed.

I did as she instructed. I didn't know what she was about to do, but the store looked very clean, almost clinical, and the staff were very professional.

David stood near the door, with my jacket over his arm taking care not to spill any egg yolk that he wrongly assumed was still in the pocket.

He nodded and I spat the liquid into the cup.

"Your lips look sore." Kate said, "Have you had them done?"

"No." David replied.

"Please put your tongue out." Kate instructed, and she held it with the gloved fingers of her right hand. "I'll just mark it here."

Kate held a marker pen in her left hand, and placed a dot onto my tongue, about an inch down."

"This is where I'd have it." She said, handing me a mirror.

David leaned in, "Yes that's ok."

"If you could just hold this," Kate said, handing me what looked like a large paper towel, "and keep it there." as I positioned it around my neck.

I nodded and did as she instructed.

She then held the tip of my tongue with a pair of blunt forceps. "Deep breath."

Kate took a sharp needle and placed it firmly through my tongue. She immediately reached over and pushed the needle through my tongue, replacing it with a silver bar with a ball at the end.

She took a small silver ball and twisted it on the other end. The complete process took no more than 7 seconds.

"Just put it into your mouth," Kate said, "all done." And took the towel from me.

Kate went to a refrigerator and took out a bottle of water. "Why don't you show him?" She suggested looking back to us.

I blushed, and turned to show David the piercing. He nodded and smiled broadly.

I tried to say "Do you like it?" But the sensation of having a small barbell piercing made me lose my words.

Kate handed me an aftercare leaflet.

"If you have any problems just call us, or in an emergency your GP." Kate said. "Sip this cold water, it will help."

I read the healing time, usually four to six weeks, and folded the paper carefully.

David helped me up and out of the chair, and placed my black leather jacket over my shoulders.

"Thank you." He called back to Kate, as we left the reception and walked back into the street.

We strode arm in arm towards the seafront and I replaced my sunglasses as David chuckled to himself.

"Four to six weeks." I told David with a sadness in my voice.

He turned and smiled, "That's unfortunate, but I know how you can make up for lost time afterwards."

12