Emma's Strange Bondage Encounter

Story Info
Emma finds herself in a peculiar bondage situation.
1.3k words
3.81
15.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma had some weird experiences for the last few weeks. Every now and then she had been woken up at night to strange noises. Once there was a crash outside in her garden, another was a phone ringing downstairs, and finally she could've swore she heard her bedroom door slam closed. The last one was also strange because she was certain she could smell someone in the room with her; the musky, sweaty smell of a man.

That night she sat upright on the edge of her plush pink double bed facing the door, catching her breath. She leaned across and turned on her bedside lamp. The orange glow illuminated the room, casting calming shadows over the furniture. She took a deep breath in an attempt to calm her pounding heart. The 20 year old university student was getting sick of not being able to sleep. "I'll call the doctor in the morning and get some sleeping pills", she thought. She took a sip of a glass of water by her bedside before lying back down to sleep. She relished the feeling of the cold sheets enveloping her small body, upon which she was wearing nothing but pink panties, a light grey sports bra and a thin t-shirt.

She awoke with a pain in her head, feeling woozy. As she attempted to rub her eyes, she realised her hands were restrained. Something cold and metallic was coiled around her small wrists.

As she opened her eyes she began to understand what had happened. Emma was shackled in an upright sitting position straddling a young man, who appeared to be asleep. Shocked, she tried to call out for help, but quickly realised there was something secured in her mouth that seemed to be pushing it's way down her throat!

The young university student began gagging and coughing as a result of the harsh gag she had tightly secured around her mouth. It must have been one of those dildo gags she'd seen online during her semi-regular late-night browsing of online sex shops. This was strange though, it didn't feel rigid - as she had imagined - but closer to the feeling of a flaccid penis in her mouth.

"Gggggh! Hffff mffff!" Emma yelled, trying to alert someone to her predicament, but she appeared to be in what looked like a dark empty warehouse, with no one around except for this young man underneath her, who -- in spite of his unconscious state -- was slowly growing a sizeable erection which Emma could feel between her legs.

There were chains tightly wrapped around her lower back and chest, holding her upper body firmly against the stranger's. The chains were pulled so tightly that the pair were bound together so closely they were almost kissing.

As she began to overcome the initial shock, Emma realised she was wearing completely different clothing to when she had fallen asleep - now also wearing a pair of light blue leggings, white socks and a grey t-shirt. She was thankful to be wearing more clothing rather than less, but remained confused and frightened at her current predicament.

Again, she struggled against her bonds, attempting to pull her wrists out of the harsh steel cuffs which held them fast behind her back. Her ankles were also held securely in place, linked to the back legs of the chair, preventing her from shifting her weight off of the man she was currently straddling.

All of Emma's wriggling was clearly beginning to have an effect on the man she was tied to as his erection continued to grow beneath her.

"Mfff!?" She mumbled - as she began to feel what she believed to be some form of dildo-related gag growing in her mouth. Oh god! It almost seemed like it was getting harder at the same time as the man's cock pushing into her crotch. As the object in her mouth grew, it pushed further down her throat, cashing the gag to slip off as it hadn't been fastened too tightly it seemed. Using her tongue she tried to push the gag out of her mouth, hoping the straps would have enough give so it could slip out. "If this is a sex toy" she thought, "these things are designed with safety in mind, so I might be able to escape!"

However just as she felt the straps beginning to give, they mysteriously tightened again with a sharp zzzzip!

This action plunged the thick member into her throat once more, making her gag hard once again.

And that was just the beginning...

Emma suddenly began to feel a cold air surround her, sweeping over her skin and causing goosebumps all over her body. It felt like a powerful force.. something was there. Something.. was not right.

The gag suddenly appeared to come to life, almost with a whirr - though it made no sound. The cock in her mouth began to pump back and forth into Emma's mouth and throat - slowly, to start, and almost mechanical.

The young college student began to shake her head wildly, and pull at her restraints, trying to do all that she could to pull this horrific device out of her mouth. As the gag picked up in intensity, she began to notice it no longer tasted of rubber, but instead tasted like a real man's cock. "What is going on?!" She thought to herself, though barely able to think amid everything she was experiencing.

But there was more to come.

Emma felt a sensation between her legs, the feeling of the head of a penis slowly pushing into her pussy. She gasped at the size, before quickly gagging hard again on the cock in her mouth. She looked down at her hips and noticed that not only was there no sign of a penis, but of course she was also still fully clothed!

Emma truly began to wonder if she was losing her mind, as she felt this second cock begin to grow in speed and power as it fucked her soaking pussy. Although she didn't realise it, she was grinding her hips up and down all by herself. It seemed her body was betraying her mind, seeking to pursue pleasure in spite of her state of fear.

Then, the finale, Emma felt a new sensation - the head of third penis entering her ass from behind. As she was already rocking up and down on the cock in her pussy, she landed down hard on the member in her ass, shrieking as it made its entrance.

Emma's mind was scattered. She could not understand how she had absolutely no control over her own body, and worse still - no idea who was this seemingly unconscious stranger who she was fucking. Was this even a real person? What do they want with her?

Her speculation was cut short as she felt the three cocks building to a climax in unison, with each now pounding into the young woman in perfect sync and rhythm. Sensing she also was reaching her climax, she fucked harder and faster, moaning into the huge cock in her throat.

Finally she screams, as waves of pleasure roll over her, reaching her toes and then coming back up to her scalp. In the same moment, all three cocks explode into her, shooting their hot liquid into her throat, pussy and ass. She gasped for breath, the cock in her mouth slowly shrinking back to flaccid size. She swallows the cum left in her throat and mouth reluctantly.

She keels over the body on which she is fastened, exhausted.

Then, a voice comes from the stranger. She recognises the voice.

"Hey... Hey..? HEY!"

Emma shoots awake. She is sat in the doctors waiting office. It's about 9am.

"Another night of no sleep Emma?" Called the Doctor with a smile as he stood in the open door of his office. "Why don't you come inside and we'll see what we can do."

As Emma frantically gathered her belongings, she realised that that face - the face of the stranger in her dream - must have been the handsome doctor she's been pining after for years. Embarrassed, but hopeful for another similar dream in the future, she walked into the practice.