Emmerdale the Next Generation Ch. 07

Story Info
Tracy and two guests from Australia.
3.3k words
4.38
4k
1

Part 7 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure you can manage?" Asked Eric Pollard, as he loaded the last of the suitcases into his car.

Tracy Metcalfe his former daughter-in-law and employee at The Manor Bed and Breakfast Hotel in the Yorkshire village of Emmerdale replied. "Of course, now get off on your cruise, and enjoy every minute." She hugged her boss and his partner, Faith Dingle and waved them off on their journey.

Turning around she looked at the hotel and said to herself, "well, here goes, a month of trying to prove myself."

Tracy was still recovering from her break up with David Metcalfe, after he cheated with his ex Layla. He had moved on and was now living with schoolteacher Mia.

Trying to put her former life as a sex worker behind her, Tracy was keen to move on and saw the chance to run the hotel for a month, as a great opportunity.

Her sex life had been almost nonexistent recently, a quick fuck with the local GP, Liam Kavanagh, which, while satisfying at the time, was strictly a one off. Anyway, he had now taken up with Bernice, the local beautician.

Deciding that everyone in the village, apart from her was getting some sex, Tracy decided to concentrate all her energy into making the most of this opportunity .

For the first two weeks, trade had been slow and she had coped very well.

The phone rang. "Hello, The Manor Hotel." Said Tracy, answering.

The enquiry was from an Australian who was looking for a double room for two or three nights later the following week.

Bookings were sparse and Tracy was delighted to confirm availability. Pleased with herself, she looked forward to welcoming the couple.

She had prepared the best room, the one with the King sized bed and quite luxurious on-suite bathroom.

The following week, the Australian visitors arrived.

Tracy greeted them and showed them up to the room. They were very impressed, as was Tracy at the sight of them.

He was tall, muscular and very fit. She was more petite, very pretty and like Tracy a blonde. She thought they were like her, in their early thirties. He was Mark, her name was Angela.

They were both exploring family histories in the UK and were nearing the end of the trip, returning to Australia the following week.

"What's the local pub like for food?" Asked Mark.

Tracy replied, "usually very good, the chef Marlon, might seem a little odd or eccentric, but he is a great chef, I can recommend."

"Great, we will try it later" replied Mark, in his pronounced Australian accent.

Mark and Angela were the only guests at the B and B, so later that night, Tracy followed them down to the pub and spent a quiet night with her half sister, Vanessa.

Mark and Angela made their way back to The Manor, with Tracy not far behind.

After securing the building, she made her way to her room, undressed and put on her rather unsexy, but comfortable pyjamas.

She climbed into bed and was just dozing off to sleep, when she awoke with a start, wondering if she had secured the front door properly and set the alarm.

"Of course, you did silly," she said out loud to herself, and settled down, the duvet enveloping her. But the thought wouldn't go away, so she climbed out of bed and made her way down stairs.

Of course she had locked the door and set the alarm. Then climbed the stairs to return to her room.

Her route took her past the guests bedroom and she paused as she passed and could distinctly hear voices, fairly low, but loud enough to hear.

"Oh god, you give the best head, oh yes, suck it all in, yes, that's it," she heard in the distinctive Aussie twang.

She continued to listen, feeling guilty, but turned on at the same time.

Mark kept on what seemed like a running commentary on Angela performing, what sounded like to Tracy, like a world class Blow Job.

Then there was silence for a short while, until Angela said," ok, you've had your treat, now it's time to fuck me."

Then Tracy heard the unmistakable sounds of two people making love, with all the accompanying noises, of bedsprings, headboards and of course a couple of really turned on Australians giving forth with all the words of encouragement to each other.

Eventually with a final shrieking noise, they seemed to reach a mutual climax, and all was silent.

Tracy returned to her room, reached into her bedside cabinet and removed the vibrator, he kept for occasions like this. She was as randy as hell, but alone. Her plastic lover would have to suffice.

She removed her pyjama trousers and after a minute or two of playing with herself, she turned on the vibrator and slowly moved it around the outer lips of her pussy.

He mind was full of thoughts of the couple in the room down the corridor, her imagination conjuring up images of them having sex.

She inserted the vibrator inside her pussy and together with its motion and her thoughts, quickly brought about a quite substantial orgasm.

Tracy quickly dropped off to sleep, wishing for erotic dreams.

These didn't come, but Tracy was up and about early, preparing the full English breakfast for her guests.

"Gee, that looks awesome," exclaimed Mark as he gazed at the full plate in front of him.

Tracy smiled, a knowing smile and replied, "need to keep your strength up, a big boy like you needs a good meal to start the day."

Mark replied, "and how do you know I'm a big boy?"

Blushing, quite quickly, Tracy spluttering, said," oh I didn't mean, you know, I meant you are well built, that's all."

They both laughed and Angela said, "don't worry Tracy, he has more than enough down there to keep me happy."

Tracy was taken aback by this and simply said, "lucky you."

"I suppose I am, but surely someone who looks as good as you has a fella, in her life." Said Angela in reply.

Regaining her composure, Tracy said," no, all on my lonesome, just going through a divorce, then who knows, but in a small village, there aren't many eligible men, or women if that's your thing.

Angela looked at her and asked, "and is it?"

"What? Said Tracy.

"Women, your thing." the Australian replied.

A flustered Tracy said," I dabbled a bit, in the past, but not recently, not for years now, no completely straight, enjoy your breakfasts," and with that Tracy turned to return to the kitchen.

As she left the dining room, she heard a distinctive Australian accent say, loud enough for her to hear, "pity, we could have had some good fun with that one."

In the kitchen, Tracy could hardly believe what had just been said. Surely the young couple were not implying that they would have enjoyed a threesome with her, or were they?

She had threesomes in her past, only once with another woman involved, but warmed to the idea as the morning progressed.

The Australians were out for the day and as Tracy prepared their room, she let her mind wander to thoughts of being naked with them and both of them doing wonderful things to her body.

A plan was beginning to formulate.

The Australian couple were out all day and had let Tracy know they were eating out, but perhaps she might join them for a drink in the Woolpack later.

She readily accepted and took a leisurely bath in the afternoon. After luxuriating in the warm suds, she took out her razor and very carefully trimmed her pubic hair to a very fine stubble, then decided that if the Australian couple wanted to see a fine English pussy, then they deserved an unimpeded view, and shaved off the rest of the hair. She was as smooth as silk.

A sexy black thong and a bra that showed her ample breasts to their best effect, completed her underwear. A little black dress, short enough to show some, thigh, without being too reviling, completed her ensemble .

Mark and Angela arrived at about six, announced they were going to shower and change, and would meet her in the pub around eight. This suited Tracy, who had spent too much time getting ready, and had ignored the accounts she needed to complete.

Tracy arrived at the pub about 7.45 and ordered a large White wine.

"Wow, you are looking fabulous, who's the lucky guy?" Asked the landlady, Chastity Dingle.

Tracy replied,"No one, just having a quiet drink with the Australian couple, staying with us at the moment."

"God, I've seen them, he's gorgeous and I wouldn't kick her out of bed either." Said Chastity with a hint of lust in her voice.

Leaning forward to whisper in Chastities's ear, Tracy said," I might just get a chance of putting that theory to the test later, if my lucks in."

To which Chastity replied, "you dirty bitch, a threesome," then added, "give me a call, if you can squeeze another one into your little gang."

"Apparently he has enough to go round for the three of us." Said Tracy as Mark and Angela entered the pub.

The both kissed Tracy on the cheek and the three of them retreated to a cozy little nook at the back of the room.

The drinks arrived and after Mark had proposed a toast, he said to Tracy, "so you want to fuck with us tonight?

Tracy was taken aback. "I beg your pardon, the thought never entered my mind."

"Sorry babe, but you hesitated this morning when I said to Angela about having fun with you, and you don't dress and look like you do for a casual beer in the pub. Also, last night when you were sat with your sister, every time I looked over, you were looking at us, with a certain look on your face. You want to go to bed with us, right?"

Tracy smiled and said, "at the moment, there is nothing I would like more."

They had a couple of rounds of drinks, before heading back to the Manor, for a night of sex.

As they were leaving, Chastity motioned to Tracy with her hand imitating a phone and mouthed, "give me a ring, if you need help," and with a smile waved her friend goodbye.

They hurried to the Manor. As Tracy fumbled with the key, Angela was stroking her backside. "She didn't waste time, did she?" Thought Tracy to herself.

Once inside, Mark took Tracy into his arms and kissed her. Open mouthed, his long tongue seeking hers.

"Hey, break it up, give me a turn?" Said Angela, pulling her husband away and replacing his lips with hers. Tracy wasn't grumbling, she loved the feel of both.

Tracy led them into the guests lounge and opened a bottle of Eric Pollards very expensive red wine.

"Shall we take this upstairs?" She asked, brandishing the bottle above her head.

They ran up the stairs, giggling like school kids and entered the Australian couples bedroom.

Angela said to Tracy ," he likes to think he's a director, please go along with him."

Tracy looked confused, but agreed to go along with the request.

"Ok girls, undress each other." Mark said, as he positioned himself I'm a chair facing the bed. A large glass of red in hand.

Complying with the direction, Angela held Tracy and kissed her deeply. The turned the girl around and unzipped the black dress, which fell effortlessly to the floor.

Tracy stepped out of it and stood before them in her bra and tiny black thong.

Angela was wearing a sweater and jeans. Tracy soon stripped these garments from her and both girls stood, hand in hand, awaiting further instructions.

Tracy was loving the theatre of the occasion, knowing it was going to end with some incredible sex.

"Tracy, remove the thong and lay on the bed," instructed Mark."

Without hesitation Tracy complied with the instructions.

"Now, spread your legs and play with yourself," he continued.

Tracy ran her hand over her smooth shaved pubis and then inserted a finger into her already soaking pussy.

Angela was sitting on the bed holding a dildo, with a clit rub probe. Tracy could hardly wait for the blonde girl to begin to use it on her.

The metal head of the dildo was cold, and made Tracy jump as Angela moved it around the outer lips of her pussy. Soon the sensation of cold was replaced by one of pleasure as Angela inserted the object into Tracy, and began to move it very slowly inside her. The clit probe was a perfect fit. Each time Angela reinserted the dildo, the small rubber nub at the end, found the other nub, that was Tracy's clitoris, sending waves of pleasure through her body.

"Time you tasted some English pussy, I think." Said Mark, still sat in the chair, watching his wife administer to Tracy's needs, and enjoying the scene, and Pollards rather fine wine.

Without a word, Angela stopped using the dildo on Tracy, sucked of the juices from it, settled between Tracy's legs and slowly began to plant small kisses on her leg and eventually, inner thigh.

Tracy could feel Angela's hot breath on her and then gave out a cry of, "Oh yes," as the Australian finally began to lap at her pussy lips.

It was soon obvious to Tracy that the woman doing wonderful things to her pussy with tongue, fingers and one she hadn't sampled before, her nose, was an expert at cunnilingus.

Tracy's experiences had been some ten or twelve years ago, and were quite innocent compared to the wonderful surges of pleasure she was receiving now.

As Angela continued with the pussy pleasuring, Tracy was alternately rubbing her breasts, tweaking the nipples until they were rock hard, then grabbing Angela's hair and trying to force the woman's face and especially her magical tongue, deeper into her most sensitive place.

Finally Mark stood. Tracy looked over at his body, naked apart from a pair of black boxer shorts. He walked slowly to the bed and said," Ok, get that arse in the air."

Angela, without breaking contact with Tracy's pussy, eased back on her knees and offered the twin orbs of her butt, to her husband.

Mark, dropped his boxers and Tracy saw why Angela had said there was enough to satisfy her, he was really big, long and quite thick.

He knelt down and grabbing his wife's hips, plunged his tongue into her pussy, as she continued to lick, suck and probe Tracy.

Angela was very used to Marks tongue exploring her pussy and loved the feeling of trying to replicate his movements while involved in sucking on Tracy's, by now, very wet pussy.

Reluctantly, Angela moved her mouth from Tracy and turned her head to face her husband.

"It's time." Was all she said.

Mark immediately stood and taking his cock in his hand, slid the large organ into Angela's oh so eager pussy.

"Oh yes, yes, that's soooo good, fuck me you Aussie bastard, fuck me hard." Yelled Angie, who after the expletives, returned to Tracy's pussy with a new intensity.

Mark continued to fuck his wife, while the wife sucked Tracy's pussy for a few minutes, before Mark withdrew and said, "Time for a change."

Angie scrambled to her knees and smiled at Tracy. "Your turn darling."

Tracy was only to eager to participate, she braced herself and received the full length of Mark's penis deep into her waiting pussy.

"Oh my god, that's so big, but so nice," said Tracy as she accepted the full length of Mark's cock, deep inside her.

As Mark continued to fuck her, Angie was sucking on her nipples, teasing them with her tongue, and nipping with her teeth. Her fingers were rubbing Tracy's clitoris, while her husband's cock, slid slowly in and out of the beautiful blonde, who was experiencing multiple orgasms.

No matter what staying power he had, Mark had to ejaculate eventually. As he did, he pulled out and splashed his thick white sperm onto Tracy's belly.

Angela moved down and licked the thick white gooey fluid off Tracy's belly and swallowed it down.

"I just love the taste of his cum, "she said to Tracy as she kissed her and transferred a portion of the semen to Tracy, who greedily swallowed it down..

Mark was slowly massaging his now flaccid cock and said, "Ok girls, I am going to be out of the game for a while, you two please carry on."

Not hesitating for a second, Angela climbed on top of Tracy, in a classic Sixty-nine position and dipped her head between her legs, instantly lapping at her outer lips, sucking the soft flesh between her lips and probing with her tongue.

In Tracy's limited lesbian experience, she had been on the receiving end of oral sex, on the most occasions. Only once had she gone down on a girl, and although she enjoyed it, she much preferred to be on the receiving end.

Now with the Australian pussy directly adjacent to her mouth, instinct kicked in and she began to lick and suck, the extremely wet pussy of the other woman.

Tracy was loving the new experience and soon her orgasms were becoming more and more intense.

After a short while, Mark stood, his cock fully extended and again ready for some action.

"My god," said Tracy, removing her tongue from Angela's pussy, and looking at the large penis approaching the bed.

Spinning around, Angela said, "One of the things I love about him, he is always ready in double quick time."

Angela took his erection in her hand and slid it slowly into her mouth and began to suck.

Tracy was now by her side, eager to sample Mark's goodies.

"Care to join me?" Said Angela, as she passed her husband's erection to the other girl.

Tracy licked around the head, before taking the full length into her mouth.

As Tracy was sucking Mark, Angela began to take one of his tight, hairy balls into her mouth.

The two girls then began to lick around the head, their tongues occasionally touching, which led to a sensual kiss between them.

Eventually Mark said, "Ok, which one of you wants it most?"

Angela responded by gently laying Tracy on her back and then straddled Tracy's head and lowered her pussy down to bring it close to Tracy's mouth.

Tracy was in another place sexually. She had many sexual encounters in her life, but nothing compared to having a large cock, sliding expertly into her and licking and sucking on the pussy lips of the wife of the owner of this incredible piece of flesh.

Mark's stamina was incredible as he continued to pump, seemingly without effort, in and out of Tracy's incredibly wet pussy, while she didn't tire of drinking down the copious amounts of pussy juices that Angela was producing.

Angela suddenly dropped forward, and with her husband's cock still continuing to pound into Tracy, she parted Tracy's lips and began to lick the now very pronounced clitoris. This action produced the most intensive orgasm of Tracy's life.

It was followed shortly after by Mark ejaculating all over his wife's face.

As Angela finally fell back on the bed. Tracy leaned over and licked the gooey substance from her face and kissed the Australian girl, sharing the fluid as she did so.

The three of them lay a long while, without saying a word.

Then Tracy simply said, "Wow, that was incredible."

Angela leaned over and began to lick Tracy's nipple.

Mark took her hand and wrapped the fingers around his erect penis.

"Want to go again?" He asked.

They didn't make it to breakfast.