Emmerdale the Next Generation Ch. 12

Story Info
Belle and Leyla on a rainy afternoon.
1.5k words
4.71
4.3k
3

Part 12 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a very rainy day in the Yorkshire village of Emmerdale. Belle Dingle on a day off from her job at the vets. Decided to have a day shopping in nearby Hotton.

Arriving in town at approximately 11 am, she was soon bored by the lack of suitable shopping outlets for a young lady of 19 years.

She was about to board the bus back to Emmerdale when she heard her voice being called from across the street. It was Leyla Harding, a fellow villager and a strikingly attractive woman in her mid thirties.

"Hi Belle, how are you?" Asked the dark haired beauty.

Belle replied, "oh hi Leyla, bored, fed up with living in this rural backwater," then continued, "oh and add frustrated to the list, not seen any action for months."

Leyla laughed and said, "I can sympathise with the sex bit, same, it seems like an age."

"Are you heading back to Emmerdale now?" said Leyla, then continued, "fancy a bit of a session? I could murder a nice cold glass of white."

Belle was not a big drinker, but the thought of going home and just sit in her bedroom all afternoon did not appeal, so she said, "that sounds great, lead the way." She tucked her arm inside of Leyla's and the pair headed down the High Street, to a trendy wine bar.

Leyla ordered a bottle of a rather expensive Pinot Grigio and poured Belle a large glass.

"Not trying to get me drunk are you?" Asked Belle.

Leyla with a cheeky look in her eye, replied, "why, would it be worth my while?"

A rather straight faced Belle then said, "you never know."

The first bottle was finished as the two girls made small talk about the other villagers.

Then, after ordering another bottle, Belle said, "well then, how long since you had sex, and who with?"

"Cheeky mare" replied Leyla, then continued, "about six weeks, with a wedding client."

An astonished Belle said, "what the bridegroom to be?"

"Yes, he was well up for it, a sort of last fling, and a really good fuck as well, I envied her, fancy getting that every night."

Belle then asked, "does that sort of thing happen often?"

"More often than you would think, so what about you?"

Belle took a long slurp of wine, as her mind flashed back to that incredible session with Victoria and Ellis. She looked Leila straight in the eyes and calmly said, "about two months ago a threesome."

Leyla almost choked as a sort of astonishment sent a stream of wine down her nose.

When she recovered, she asked, "did I hear you right, a threesome?" Before Belle could reply, she further asked, "who with, anyone I know?"

Belle laughed and said, "now that would be telling," leaving Leyla trying to extract the information from her.

"Two guys or another woman?"

Belle replied, "another woman, though younger than I had been with previously."

The more Belle revealed, the more Leila's inquisitiveness grew.

"So you've had lesbian sex with more than one woman?"

Belle took a minute, again her memories of her first lesbian lover, Lucy the lawyer, then the threesome with Lucy and Kelly the cabbie. She then replied, "four, including one twice, oh and that was a threesome."

"Again, anyone I know?" Asked an astonished Leyla .

Belle smiled and naughtily said, "maybe."

The second bottle was almost empty when Belle asked, "have ever, you know, with a woman?"

Normally Leyla would have been very defensive being asked a question like that, but the wine had seemed to loosen her tongue and she replied, "a couple of times, years ago, before Jacob was born, just experimenting at parties, there was a lot of alcohol involved."

"Did you like it?" enquired Belle, her juices rising as the thought of hot lesbian sex with Leyla was becoming very enticing

Leyla , took a large drink, then replied, "It was years ago, I can't really remember."

Belle eased her chair closer and reached under the table and ran her hand over Leyla's knee and then slightly higher over the smooth nylon clad leg.

"Want to refresh your memories?" Asked Belle, sexily licking her lips as she did so,then continued, "I know you have had those thoughts since I first mentioned other women, go on, admit it."

Leyla, looked at the gorgeous blonde teenager, glanced at her pert, but full breasts and said, "I don't know if it's the wine or what you said, but right now, I just want to kiss you and rip off your clothes."

"There is a hotel down the road, but it's a bit expensive." Said Leyla , who always seemed strapped for cash.

Belle smiled and said, "how about somewhere exciting? Then added, "public perhaps," then had a thought, "got it, come on."

She took Leyla by the hand and led her down Hotton High Street.

"Where are we going?" Asked Leyla .

Belle replied, "when I was studying, I often used the reference section of the library, it's vey old, a bit musty, but hardly anyone uses it. Trust me it will be perfect."

"Hi Belle, long time no see," said the librarian, a lady in her fifties, as the two entered the building.

A respectful Belle replied, "Hello Mrs Jameson, this is Leyla, she is a distant relative from Australia."

Mrs Jameson said, "Welcome to Hotton, how can I help?"

Leyla answered, "I am tracing my family history and understand from Belle, you have some old records in your reference section."

"Yes, we do, I can show you."

Belle interrupted, "I know the way, and I am sure we can save you the trouble."

Five minutes later, Belle was opening the door to the basement section of the library. She had been correct, it was empty.

As the door closed, the two women were in each other's arms. Their lips were together and tongues were actively adding sensual pleasures to the alcohol induced ones.

Reluctantly breaking the kiss, Belle said, "Come on round here, it's a sort of hidden section."

She led Leyla to a small opening and said, "right here between Philosophy and Socialism, that's where I am going to have you."

Again they were interlocked, arms and mouths working over the other's body and lips.

Belle undid Leyla's raincoat and began to expertly undo the buttons on her blouse, while her lips and tongue played with Leyla's lips and neck.

Belle moved her lips down to the olive skinned swell of Leyla's breasts, confined in a lacy white bra, planting small kisses on the smooth flesh. Then she eased the bra strap down from Leyla's shoulder and eased the bra forward, revealing a large, deep brown nipple, just begging to be kissed.

"Oh god, that's wonderful," panted Leyla as Belle's tongue circled the now hard nub of her nipple, before sucking the flesh, between her lips.

Encouraged, Belle lifted the slightly flared skirt that Leyla was wearing, and ran her hand over the nylon covered pussy area.

While still hungrily kissing, licking, sucking and occasionally biting Leyla's nipples, she eased her hand inside the elasticated waistband of the tights and panties and was instantly combing her fingers through a crinkly and quite large area of pubic hair.

Leyla was almost coming, just the attention the incredible young lady was giving to her breasts had her almost there, but when Belle's probing fingers found her wetness, the climax hit her.

"Oh yes, yes, yes, yes," she almost screamed. Belle covering her mouth with hers, to stop the noise.

Belle knelt and began to pull down the tights.

"Fuck that, just rip them," panted Leyla .

Belle took the nylon and with her long finger nails, ripped a hole in the tights.

Then pulling aside the flimsy fabric of the panties, plunged her tongue deep inside Leyla and began to circle, the extremely wet inner walls of the woman's pussy.

As her tongue located the extra sensitive point of Leyla's clitoris, Leila let out a yell, that could probably be heard all over the building.

Unperturbed, Belle carried on licking away, her hands clasping Leyla's backside.

Suddenly there was the sound of the door opening.

Both women froze.

The librarian shouted from the doorway, "Belle, just to let you know, the library will be closing in ten minutes, can you please put everything away before you leave. Thank you."

"Okay, will do," shouted Belle.

Relaxing, Belle gave one last long delicious tongue exploration of Leyla's pussy, before standing and saying, "Wow, that was exciting, I thought she was coming in, when the only one coming was you."

"Belle that was fantastic, wherever did you learn to do that?" Said Leyla, then continued, "I have had many a man go down on me, but never anything ever compared to what you just did"

They both adjusted their clothes, though Belle had remained fully dressed, popped into the Ladies to reapply make up, and bid the librarian, who was totally unaware of what had just happened, a cheery goodby.

The bus back to Emmerdale was almost empty and the two sat at the back. They exchanged many kisses with Belle utilising , to Leyla's delight, the hole she had ripped in the tights.

"When can we meet up again?" Asked Leyla , as they shared a final kiss.

Belle replied, "soon very, soon."