Emmerdale the Next Generation Ch. 11

Story Info
Kinky sex at Home Farm
2.3k words
4.61
7.7k
2

Part 11 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh sod off Kim," said Nicola King to her mobile as she hurried her kids to school.

The message on the screen read, "Home Farm for work at 11.00 sharp. Know it's your day off, but I have a problem that needs sorting, you are the one to sort it. NO EXCUSES...BE HERE."

She didn't need to look who the message was from, only Kim Tate had that persona with messages.

After trying to defraud Home Farm Estates while its owner Kim Tate was in jail, Nicola was now vulnerable to all kinds of blackmail, to keep herself out of trouble with the police.

With her husband Jimmy, off on a long distance delivery, she had no alternative but to ask her dad Rodney, to pick the kids up from school, if she wasn't back in time.

Nicola made her way up to Home Farm and let herself in, through the back door.

"Kim, it's Nicola, what's the urgency?"

There was no reply.

Nicola called again, and again there was no reply.

She looked all around the ground floor of the large house, it was completely empty. She started to climb the stairs, there was still no sign of Kim Tate.

At the top of the stairs, she noticed that the door to Kim's bedroom was slightly ajar. She gently opened the door and peered into the room.

"Oh my god, you've got to be kidding." Exclaimed Nicola.

Kim Tate stood at the foot of the bed, wearing black from head to foot.

"Good morning Nicola, I hope you are not to shocked by my wardrobe." She said with a very unusually soft voice.

Nicola didn't reply straight away. She was still shocked at the appearance of the woman before her.

Kim Tate was a statuesque blonde, tall and full busted. Here she was wearing a, Venetian style mask, a lace choker, a leather studded jacket over a leather bra, with prominent pink nipples thrusting through holes. Beneath this was a laced corset with suspenders and a tiny pair of panties. Fishnet stockings, a pair of shiny knee length boots, with killer six inch stiletto heels, completed the outfit.

"Lost you voice Nicola?" Said Kim, seductively, then added, "come on, a little girly fun never hurt anyone."

"No way, no fucking way on God's earth, no, no, not ever." Replied a very flustered Nicola.

Kim slowly walked towards her, "oh come on, don't be a spoilsport, a girl has needs you know."

Nicola, turned and moved towards the bedroom door.

Kim then said, "it's amazing how frustrating it is in a woman's prison, until you get the right cell mate who knows just what to do, and more importantly, just where to do it." Then added, "but she is inside for a few years yet, so I am looking for someone to take her place, you are the first candidate."

"I repeat, no fucking way," said an even more annoyed Nicola.

Kim smiled and lifted her phone and pressed a key on the pad.

"Hotten police, could I speak to someone regarding a fraud please, thank you, yes I will hold." Said Kim into the phone.

Nicola blanched, she knew Kim had enough evidence to send her down for a long time.

Kim then said, " while I'm hanging on, let me tell you what Angie did to me in jail, I'm sure you will succumb to her charms eventually, " then said into the phone." Good morning inspector, Kim Tate here, Home Farm Estates, we have recently discovered a large discrepancy in our accounts."

Nicola quickly took the phone from Kim's hand and said, " ok you cunning bitch, what do you want me to do?"

Kim smiled. Fortunately Nicola wasn't aware that the weather app she had "phoned" didn't have a fraud department. She had the poor woman just where she wanted her.

"You can start at the top and work your way down," said Kim, rather matter of factly.

"You appreciate I have never done anything like this before," replied Nicola in a trembling voice.

Kim snorted a laugh and said, " Oh come on Nicola, you go to bed and get fucked by Jimmy King, this is like comparing caviar and fish paste, after that."

Kim spread her arms in a welcoming way, her eyes peering through the eyeholes of the mask.

Nicola, hesitantly took a step towards her and with her one good arm, reached behind Kim's head and pulled it towards her own.

Their lips met, Nicola's closed and cold, Kim's, slightly open and definitely moist.

"Oh come on, you can do better than that," said Kim, as she forced her tongue between Nicola's teeth and found hers.

Nicola responded by wrapping her tongue around Kim's. She was surprised that not only did it feel good, but also that it felt natural.

She had got used to kissing her husband Jimmy, a slobbering type of man, who despite having a large penis, and knowing how to use it, was a hopeless kisser. She had compared his techniques to a vacuum cleaner, just suck on her tongue and all will be well.

"Well that wasn't bad for a beginner, can't wait to sample your other techniques, " said Kim, then continued, "now you can play with my nipples, see how hard you can get them."

Nicola swallowed hard and tentatively lifted her good left arm, she had lost the use of her right arm in an accident a few years ago, towards the black bra and lightly touched Kim's right nipple, which was poking seductively through the hole.

The nub instantly hardened and Nicola ran the tip of her finger over the nipple, which was now swelling through the narrow hole.

"Mmm, that's nice," said Kim, then continued, "now use your tongue."

Nicola brought her mouth towards the bra and began to lick the now engorged nipples.

While not exactly loving the experience, Nicola was not as disgusted with her self as she initially thought.

Then Kim said, "take it off."

"What?" Replied Nicola.

"The bra, then suck my tits, until they ache."

Nicola reached behind Kim's back and deftly unclipped the bra, and let it drop.

Kim's nipples were still prominent from being forced through the holes in the bra as Nicola hesitantly moved her hand towards them.

Kim pulled Nicola towards her, and said, "I said suck my tits, not to difficult to understand is it?"

With that she grabbed her hair and forced Nicola's head between the rather large breasts.

With her one good hand, Nicola lifted Kim's breast and took the nipple between her lips and sucked hard. Then took the nub between her teeth and bit, rather to hard, making the blonde woman, wince in the light pain involved.

The sensations relating to sex with another woman were still alien to Nicola, but she was enjoying inflicting pain on Kim, even if her boss was enjoying it.

Nicola then pushed Kim onto the bed and began to cover her breasts with long sweeping waves of her tongue, pausing at the nipples to bite, causing a yelp of paid and delight from Kim.

Nicola then licked from Kim's breasts to her lips and sought her tongue, sucking on it like a mini penis, sending shivers of delight through the body of the blonde.

This feeling intensified as Nicola trailed her good hand over the material of Kim's corset, and inside the elastic of her panties. She combed her fingers through the surprisingly thick pubic hair and took a good number of hairs between her thumb and finger, a slight tug again made Kim wince at the pain.

"You're getting to like this, aren't you?" Said Kim, as Nicola found her wetness and began to probe.

Nicola smirked and replied, "not my scene at all, bitch."

But her head told her differently. Fingering the soft wetness of Kim's pussy was so different from when she masturbated, and to have the other woman breathing heavily and writhing under your touch was a real turn on.

"Time you tasted some pussy, I think." Said Kim, gesturing for Nicola to take of her panties.

Nicola took the really expensive underwear and ripped it quite savagely from Kim, exposing the triangle of dark brown pubic hair, a pair of lips glistening with the moisture Nicola had already teased from her.

Nicola snarled, "You expect me to lick that?"

Kim replied, "yes, and you will,"

"Turn over, I want to see you fat arse."

Beginning to enjoy this banter, Kim turned and lay on her front.

Nicola had to admit, that despite her years, Kim had a rather trim backside, she was slightly aroused by the glimpse of the pussy lips, showing between the slightly splayed legs.

Nicola then brought her hand down with a loud smack across the right cheek of Kim, who gave out a yelp.

"Fuck me, what are you doing, that really hurt."

Before Nicola could reply, another smack came down on the other buttock. Nicola was pleased to see the pink imprint of her fingers across the white skin of Kims arse.

Kim was subjected to another five smacks on each cheek, before Nicola leaned down and ran her tongue over skin, still tingling from the spanking she had administered.

The soothing effect of the saliva on her skin, caused Kim to cry out, not in pain this time, but in pure pleasure.

Satisfied that Kim was ready, Nicola prepared herself to go down on a woman for the first time.

As instructed, Kim turned over and spread her legs.

Nicola wanted the moment to last, and to drive Kim crazy, waiting in anticipation of Nicola burying her head and tongue between her legs.

She began by simulating oral sex on the six inch heels of Kim's leather boots. She was a very good cock sucker, as her husband Jimmy would testify to.

The next move was to lick the leather boots, which reached above Kim's knees. Nicola was strangely turned on by the taste of the smooth leather on her tongue, as she continued to torment Kim, anxiously waiting for that tongue to penetrate her.

Finally she gave up waiting, "for fucks sake, stop messing and suck my pussy, stupid bitch."

Nicola was ready to oblige. Slowly she moved her head towards the inner thighs, then ever so slowly, and gently, licked the outer lips of Kim Tate's vagina.

Becoming bolder, she probed inside and began to explore the inner reaches.

Despite her initial reluctance, Nicola was beginning to enjoy the new sexual experiences. Her sex life with Jimmy was ok, if sporadic due to him being on the road a lot of the time. As she continued to lick in and around Kim's pussy, she could understand what Charity and Vanessa had, this was nice, different, but very nice.

When she touched Kim's clitoris with the tip of her tongue, Kim let out a yell that could probably be heard back in Emmerdale, the climax ripped through her and her whole body tensed, before relaxing.

"Wow, are you sure you've never done this before, that was amazing." Said an breathless Kim.

Nicola looked up from between the other woman's legs and replied, "no, first time, must be a natural," then trying to score points went on, "you could do with a trim down here, I will get the gardener to drop in with his hedge trimmer."

"Cheeky bitch" replied Kim

Then continued," I must say, you were very good, not come like that since Angie brought me off with that double dildo."

Nicola, still fully dressed, go to her feet, face still wet from Kim's secretions, said, "can I go now, I have jobs to do, and the kids to pick up."

"Ten more minutes, go get Lennox from that drawer." Said Kim, pointing to a chest of drawers in the corner of the room.

Nicola opened the drawer and was confronted by an array of dildo's and other sex toys.

"Oh my god, you are a perverted bitch aren't you?" then continued, "ok, give me a clue, which one is Lennox?"

Kim laughed loudly, "You don't follow boxing do you?"

"No, why"? Replied Nicola, a little confused.

"Lennox Lewis was the World Heavyweight champion, and a beautiful black man, he gave me the best fuck of my life, one night, and as I recall all night in the Sheraton in LA. God I thought he was going to split me in two at one point, and he was built like a stallion, could hardly fit him in my mouth."

Nicola replied, "so the big black one then." Lifting a black replica penis, of about 10 inches from the drawer.

Kim lay back on the bed and taking her nipples between fingers and thumbs, spread her legs and simply said, "fuck me Lennox, fuck me hard and fuck me long."

Nicola, now very turned on, inserted the black plastic as far as she could reach inside her boss. Withdrawing it, she marvelled at the sheen that Kim's vaginal juices had imparted onto the dildo, before plunging it back in as far as the imitation black balls.

It took only a few minutes for Kim to come several times, the final one being the longest and most body shaking.

Nicola, wiped the dildo around Kim's pubic hair, before lifting it to her lips, licked around the head, before swallowing most off the length, down her throat.

"Now you see why Jimmy is always happy, when he's home."

With that she tossed the dildo on the bed and casually said, "will that be all, Mrs Tate?"

Kim had to smile, and replied, "yes thank you Mrs.King, that was most satisfactory."

Nicola arrived home, still hardly believing the morning she had just had.

Now very horny, she lay down on her bed, having removed her skirt and panties.

She removed the dildo from the pocket of her skirt, and said, as she slipped it inside her, " I don't know your name, but if you have learned anything from Lennox in that drawer, do it now."