Emmerdale the Next Generation Ch. 19

Story Info
Gabby dares Leanna to seduce Bernice.
2.9k words
4.62
5.8k
2

Part 19 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh god, I’m coming, I’m coming, yes, yes, yes, oh fuck yeeeeeessss.”

Gabby Thomas’s orgasm was the third she had experienced that morning, and it was only 8.30.

“Fuck me, you’re get better at eating pussy every time you do it.” Said Gabby to the girl who had just performed cunnilingus, quite superbly.

That girl, Leanna Cavanagh , trailed her tongue from Gabby’s pussy, over her belly, onto her pert breasts, before kissing her deeply.

“Why thank you, it’s a real pleasure , I can assure you.” Replied the blonde.

The two girls had been enjoying a lesbian relationship, secretly for a few months now.

Their parents, who were lovers, still thought that there was animosity, between the two, and were completely unaware of the situation.

“Still better than the Dingle bitch?” Said Leanna, scornfully.

Gabby had told her about the encounter with Belle Dingle, and how they had made love by the lake at Home Farm.

“Oh god yes, far better, she is not in the same league as you,” Gabby lied. She could still feel Belle expertly teasing her clitoris with the faintest touch of her tongue. But she wasn’t going to spoil the thing she had with the naked blonde in her bed.

It was a Saturday morning, so no rush to get up and dress.

“Don’t you want to try it with someone else? It’s not like we’re forever, is it?” Said Gabby.

Leanna, replied, “I was looking at some porn, the other night, you know mother and daughter stuff, just looking for tips, you understand,” then continued, “but I don’t have a mum.”

Gabby smiled, then said, “but I do.”

Bernice, Gabby’s mother was the local beautician, and was engaged to Leanna’s dad, Liam.

“You’re joking of course,” Leanna said scornfully.

Not letting the moment go, Gabby continued, “not at all, that’s your dare, to bed my mother, oh and make her come, like you do me.”

“That’s not fair, she hates me, I could never get her to agree.”

Gabby said, “so you are interested then?”

“I love a challenge,” then after a moments hesitation, said “oh fuck it, yes,”

Gabby leaned over and kissed her, “need to practice?” She asked.

“Yes please.”

They made slow and very sensual love.

Leanna spent the next few days wondering how to get her stepmother into bed.

Her dad was going away for a few days to a medical conference, Gabby was spending a few days with her stepmother, and one time lesbian lover Laurel. Leanna saw this as an opportunity to put her embryonic plan into action.

They were alone one night watching TV, when Leanna and said “Bernice, can I ask you a personal question?

“Of course you can you know you can ask me anything, just think of me as your mum, and of course a friend.”

Leanna, hesitantly began, “I don’t really know how to put this, but there is a girl at college, and I can’t stop thinking about her, in a certain way.

Bernice was quite shocked at first, but then remembered that, quite a few years ago she was 18, and the mixed thoughts she had about Maisie Cropper, a really close friend.

“Have you approached her in anyway?” Asked Bernice.

Leanna replied, “I wouldn’t know what to say, I have never been or even contemplated being with another woman, and I wouldn’t even know how to begin.”

Bernice, reached over and took her beautiful stepdaughters hand and looked sympathetically into her eyes.

“I know what you are going through, I had the same experience when I was your age.”

Leanna answered, “oh I didn’t realise that you had had experience with another woman.

“Oh no, I didn’t actually go through with it, I was just curious.”

“I am so sorry,” said Leanna, as she wiped tears from her eyes.

“Got you.” Leanna said silently to herself.

Leanna decided it was time to go into acting mode. She gazed at Bernice and said, “I am so confused, I just don’t know what to.”

She had always been precocious and could turn on tears at will.

The sobbing continued with Bernice comforting her by holding her tightly, stroking her hair, and generally being nice.

Leanna then turned her head slowly towards the older woman. After a slight hesitation, she placed her lips, gently on Bernice’s.

Bernice was taken aback, “my god, what are you doing?” She exclaimed loudly.

The sobbing started again. “I’m sorry, I don’t know, what came over me, I just wanted to kiss you.”

Bernice was recovering from the shock, and replied, “that’s ok, it was a shock that’s all.”

Leanna said, “I think, I will go to bed now, good night, and thanks for listening.” Then added, “sorry again, don’t know what I was thinking.”

As she turned to leave the room, with her back to Bernice, she smiled, the seed had been planted.

Bernice poured herself a large drink and settled on the sofa.

Her head was full of images. Leanna was a beautiful young girl, with a stunning figure, any guy, or girl would love to have her.

Another drink.

Bernice said lowly to herself, “she reminds me of someone, someone years ago.” Then she said, “ahh, Masie Cropper. I had such a crush on her, ah well.”

Another drink.

Leanna had been watching lesbian porn on her laptop. Fingering her pussy, she had enjoyed a couple of very nice orgasms. She was waiting for Bernice to go to bed, before the next part of her plan was to be put into play.

She heard Bernice climbing the stairs and began to cry.

Bernice knocked on the bedroom door. “Are you Ok?” She asked.

Leanna didn’t answer, just carried on sobbing.

Her stepmother tentatively entered the room. The light was on and Leanna lay on top of her duvet.

Bernice was taken aback at the sight that greeted her. The blonde girl was wearing a pyjama jacket, unbuttoned. Her breasts were full, tipped with pink nipples. She was naked from the waist down, the triangle of pubic hair, a darker blonde than her head.

Leanna, still sobbing, held out her arms, inviting Bernice to embrace her.

Bernice, instantly went over and took the eighteen year old in her arms. Leanna, sunk her face into Bernice’s neck and carried on sobbing.

“I’m sorry, I don’t know what to do.” Cried Leanna

Bernice replied, “there, there, let it all out.”

Leanna, sensing her moment, began to gently kiss Bernice’s neck, when she found no resistance, she moved her mouth to her stepmothers ear, across her cheek and finally to her lips.

Tensing, Bernice was caught in a quandary, her stepdaughter was clearly upset, but her actions and dress, were quite inappropriate. What to do.

Then, when their lips met hers and Leanna’s tongue slid against hers, she was transported back through the years. It wasn’t Leanna, it was Masie Cropper, her dream was coming true.

Leanna, encouraged by Bernice’s reaction, or lack of one, carried on kissing her.

She then took Bernice’s hand and placed it on her right breast. The nipple instantly hardened under the long slim fingers of the older woman.

Bernice’s mind was in a turmoil. She knew it was so wrong, on so many levels, but the feel of Leanna’s lips on hers, the tongue, sweeping across hers. The sensation of stroking another woman’s breast, inducing the nipple to hardness, was overwhelming, she tried to fight it, but realised, it was useless. She was going to succumb to the temptations her stepdaughter was offering.

“Love me please.” Said Leanna in soft imploring voice, cleverly adding a little sob into the statement.

Then added the final ingredient in her plan. “Mummy”

Bernice trailed her tongue down the soft downy skin. As her mouth approached Leanna’s breast, she hesitated for a second, before sucking softly on the flesh of another woman’s breast for the first time.

She took the hard nub of the nipple, firstly between her lips, then began to twirl her tongue around it, and let out a sigh.

“Sorry, this is wrong,” she said, sitting up and adjusting her sweater.

Leanna’s arms reached out, stopped her as she tried to rise and caught the hem of her sweater and quickly raised it over Bernice’s head. Just a quickly she reached behind and expertly unclipped the black bra.

“Come on, lets let nature take its course, you want this to happen, I want it, let’s just let it happen and enjoy.

Before Bernice could reply, Leanna had taken the nipple of her left breast and was alternating between sucking and twirling her tongue around the hard nub of sensitive flesh.

Bernice had always had very sensitive nipples, and was ecstatic when a lover paid attention to them during foreplay, but these had always been men. Now with her eighteen year old stepdaughter doing it, and creating feelings she had never experienced , she abandoned any thought of the wrongs she was living, and cradled Leanna’s head, forcing the young girls mouth to perform more of its magic.

Leanna, after spending an age alternating between kissing Bernice and caressing, sucking and licking her breasts, slid her hand down to the waistband of her stepmothers jeans. She popped the copper button and slowly slid down the zipper.

As Leanna’s fingers combed through the crinkly hair on Bernice’s pubis, the older woman let out a soft moan.

“Oh god Leanna, so wrong, so wrong,” she gasped.

Leanna shut her up by placing her mouth on hers and thrusting her tongue as far as it would go.

As Leanna’s probing fingers found her wetness, Bernice pulled her mouth away and exclaimed, “wrong, wrong, wrong, but fucking fantastic.”

Leanna quickly removed Bernice’s jeans and panties, and gazed at her pussy. Quite pronounced outer lips, very pink and moist. The hair above and around them was a slightly lighter auburn than on her head.

Looking her stepmother directly in the eye, Leanna said, “I am going to lick your pussy now. I am going to suck on those lips and I am going to tease your clit until you come and come again. Ok mummy?”

Bernice could only stare at her stepdaughter, wondering where she had learned such things, such skilful, wondrous things. All she could do was to nod in agreement.

Leanna spread Bernice’s long lithe legs. Easing herself between them, she placed a finger gently and slowly along the outer lips, lightly coating it with the first emissions of Bernice’s pussy juice.

“Does daddy finger fuck you?” Said Leanna, softly , “or does he use his big cock?” She continued.

With her stepdaughters finger easing its way between her lips and the young girl using language that shocked her, but turned her on at the same time, Bernice felt the first minute activities of an orgasm.

“Does he go down on you?” Continued Leanna, “in a few moments, you will be able to compare, me or daddy,”

Leanna began to lick the inside of Bernice’s thighs, her tongue gliding over the smooth skin, her nose inhaling the musky aroma of the pussy.

Finally she began to lick the lips, firstly the outer, then probing serpent like, to the inner and the centre of Bernice’s most intimate place.

“Oh my god, that’s wonderful, so nice, wow.” The older woman almost shouted as the young blonde licked and kissed the pussy. When she started to suck the fleshy outer lips into her mouth, Bernice cried out in sheer passion.

“Better than daddy?”

Bernice, her head spinning with the most erotic thoughts , replied in a breathless voice, “god yes, he is good, but never ever have I experienced anything like this, don’t stop Leanna, for fucks sake, don’t stop.”

The tip of Leanna’s tongue brushed over Bernice’s clitoris, causing her to physically jump at the moment, and grind her hips further into her stepdaughters eager mouth and tongue.

Lifting her face, covered in Bernice’s love juice, Leanna asked, “can daddy find it as quickly as me? Or does he just flash it around, hoping to get lucky? “

Bernice didn’t answer, she couldn’t, the orgasm that was raging through her body was the most intense of her life. She screamed at the moment of its greatest intensity as Leanna licked and finger fucked her.

Leanna, her face coated in her stepmothers juices, gave one final lick and raised herself up. “I bet daddy doesn’t make you come like that, does he.” She said with a leer.

Again Bernice didn’t answer, she just smiled at the beautiful eighteenth year old, who had just given her the sexual experience of her life, and with a sigh, extended her arms and sank back into the soft pillow, pulling Leanna with her.

They lay, covered by a light duvet, not saying a word. Bernice gently stroking the young girls hair, as Leanna trailed her fingers over her breast.

They fell asleep like this.

At 6.30 the next morning, Bernice awoke and for a few seconds was confused as to why she should be naked in bed, with an equally naked teenager.

Then the memories of the wonderful experiences her stepdaughter had introduced her too, came flooding back.

Looking down at the sleeping girl, her blonde hair splayed across the pillow, Bernice began to feel a moisture building again within her.

Desperate to stay with the girl, but equally desperate to pee, she made her way to the toilet.

On returning, Leanna was awake. She threw the duvet to one side to invite Bernice to join her.

“Morning, mummy,” was all she said as the fifty year old, climbed in beside her and attached her lips to hers.

For the next hour, Leanna re-enacted the events of a few hours earlier, plus a few variations.

One of these sent Bernice absolutely frantic with lust.

Leanna, had placed her on her knees and began by covering the smooth skin of her arse with long sweeps of her tongue, followed by tiny kisses, barely touching the surface.

Then exposing Bernice’s pussy, she proceeded to alternate between licking, sucking and finger fucking the soaking wet entrance to her sexual Valhalla.

Bernice lost count of the number of orgasms she had experienced, each one seemingly stronger than the last. The final one topped them all. Leanna was licking at her pussy, when she moved up slightly and for the first time experienced rimming. She slid her tongue around Bernice’s butt hole, and then inserted the tip at the hole itself. The sensitive nerve endings being probed, sent Bernice into a frenzy. This became orgasmic, when a long eighteen year old finger was inserted.

Bernice flopped over on her back and cried out, “enough, for God’s sake, enough, I am well and truly fucked.”

Leanna laughed, took out her phone and took a picture of Bernice, naked, disheveled and in a state of complete satisfaction.

She went between her stepmothers legs and placed her tongue against the red hair. She snapped a selfie of herself in that position.

As Bernice slipped into a deep sleep, Leanna sent the photos to Gabby with the accompanying message.

“Your mum was fantastic, mission accomplished, dare completed.......your turn next....

Eat my pussy later? L Xxx.”

A few minutes later she received a reply, it read, “you bitch, you fucked my mother..... what was she like? G....”

Still laying beside the sleeping Bernice, Leanna messaged back, “ fucking great, she loved every second of everything I did to her.”

Gabby was laid in her bed, and really turned on by the images that Leanna had sent her, her mother, naked, legs spread exposing her pussy and the one of the blonde licking the lips. She slid her hand into her panties and quickly brought herself off.

With sticky fingers she keyed a reply. “Was she as tasty as me? Did she go down on you? Just masturbated at the pics, came like a train, bitch.”

Leanna replied.

“A lot wetter than you, she soaked my face with her come. But not quite as tasty. No muff diving from her.....next time perhaps.....L

The messages stopped there, Leanna roused the still sleeping Bernice with a kiss and said, “it’s 7.30 mummy, time to get up for work.”

She casually walked to the bathroom, the sight of her naked backside fuelling more erotic thoughts from Bernice.

Later that morning at her salon, Bernice was washing a customers hair, when visions of the blonde hair, splayed between her legs, doing things better than any man she had ever been with, flooded through her mind.

She loved sex with men, especially Liam, but the excitement of last night and the new experiences, made her crave for more with Leanna.

She wondered where she had learned those wonderful techniques, and thought about her own daughter, Gabby.

“I wonder if she knows?”

Then a thought suddenly crossed her mind, Gabby had been getting closer to Leanna recently. They shared a bedroom, they saw each other naked.

“Oh god, it’s Gabby.” She said out loud.

The customers in the salon, looked at her. “Oh sorry, just thought of something.”

The rest of the morning she couldn’t get the thoughts of Gabby and Leanna having lesbian sex out of her mind.

One image, that was so wrong, but so desirable , was a naked Gabby and Leanna, with herself in the middle.

But that’s another story.....